The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin then wrapped her arms around Nora's body and rolled her daughter over onto Nora's back and held the young cyrogenetic speedster's legs up and over her shoulders. Caitlin was now able to use her super speed to plow Nora with every inch of her bioengineer cock.

Nora whimpered in pleasure as her mommy pounded her cunt. The pleasure didn't last too long. After only a few minutes, both mommy and daughter climaxed and orgasmed together.

Later in the evening......................................................................

Caitlin and Iris were lying in bed with Nora. Nora then got a new gift from her parents. Caitlin was wearing a black sweater and black pants. Nora was wearing a black pseudo jacket, a blue sweater and black pants. Iris was wearing a black corset and red pants.

"I contacted A.R.G.U.S. and they told me that they had two prototypes of two devices that they wanted you to test for them," Caitlin said. Nora opened the box and saw a long blade sword on top of a large shield.

"Why would I need this?" Nora asked. "I'm a metahuman."

Caitlin smiled. "In case you lose your powers," she said. "Now, listen carefully. This blade has an edge no thicker than a molecule. It can cut through anything and deflect gunfire. The sword is about 55" in total length, with a 42" straight, two-edged blade and weighs about 5.5 pounds. It has a wheel pommel often capped with a crescent nut, and a guard with two down-sloping arms ending in quatrefoils. The handle is long enough to accommodate both of the user's hands. The sword is of a typical Jian style blade, a common straight sword of ancient China. The entire sword seems to be composed of a unique combination of Vibranium, steel alloy and a unknown third catalyst, that has never been duplicated, called Proto-Adamantium. It is virtually indestructible. It is as much an offensive weapon as a defensive one. As the name implies, the sword has the eldritch ability to absorb the souls of those killed by it," Caitlin said. She then lifted up the shield. "This shield is composed of a unique combination of Vibranium, steel alloy and a unknown third catalyst, that has never been duplicated, called Proto-Adamantium. It is virtually indestructible. It is as much an offensive weapon as a defensive one. The user uses it against their enemies, mainly, by throwing it at them and can perform mind-bogglingly impossible tricks with it."

Caitlin added. "The blade also will have the potential to retract into the hilt for efficient storage."

Nora nodded and sheathed the blade. "And what about the shield?" She asked.

Caitlin smiled. "The shield is generated by this gauntlet that can project the shield that can physically block almost any energy or physical attack. Just like the blade, the shield can be physically manipulated for frisbee-throwing and other uses."

Iris then snuck her hand down Nora's pants and started to rub her daughter's cock. Iris was just so turned on by her daughter, she wasn't even paying attention to Caitlin anymore.

"Now, your suit has been upgraded as well. It was a dark blue and purple skin-tight bodysuit originally meant to replace the turnouts the firefighters usually wear when in action. Cisca later re-purposed it and added an upgraded version of the new earpiece she previously installed in the prototype suit; she also added a symbol resembling your combined powers; a lightning bolt and a snowflake onto the chest. Cisca also added some stealth tech inside the suit. It has a zipper at the bottom for easy access to your ass and pussy."

Nora was confused. "What's stealth tech?" She had never heard of this before.

Caitlin smiled. "Stealth tech is a modification to the uniforms that provides camouflage so that you can better carry out your covert operations. It will allow you to change the color of your costume from their usual colors to dark gray or black. This color change will help you camouflage with your surroundings during the nighttime, which is when most of your missions will take place, for covert reasons. Now to access the stealth mode, you simply need to press your suit symbol once."

Nora's suit had the following additional capabilities;

Suit Materialization: The user can produce/create/generate clothing from energy or matter or drawing them from another dimension. They gain abilities related on the type of apparel worn, although this may be connected to their personal opinions, cultural connections, etc. This may result in the destruction or transformation of their current attire. Users can generate any and every accessory they wish onto their body that will.

Suit Regeneration: User can repair their broken armor via Elemental Transmutation, Magic, Physical Restoration or by simply transmitting their life force particles (magical or spiritual) into a part of the armor via Infusion.

Energy Redistribution: The user is able redirect any kinetic force enacted on their body back to the source that it originated from or to another source entirely. This ability renders physical attacks against the user useless, as any kinetic energy formed by the attack is redirected by the user's body.

Kinetic Energy Pulse: The user can generate and project kinetic energy.

Vibranium Claws: The user is able to extend the length of their nails to varying degrees. In some cases, this creates a sort-of invisible edge, while in other cases, the nails stretch.

Sound Nullification: The user can negate sound and any sound-using attacks, ignoring their effects.

Communication System: Cisca had installed two miniature earpieces shaped like lightning/snowflake emblems attached to the ears of the suit. This grants Nora full communication with the team at S.T.A.R. Labs while in the field. The link can be routed to other people's phone and display it as if it was from her cell phone.

Ear Microphones/Chest Camera: The suit's chest piece has a miniature camera built into it. By pressing on it, Nora's team can see her environment from her perspective and gain a better idea of her surroundings or situation.

"Wow Mom and mommy, thank you so much," she said with a smile. "I wish there was a way to thank you so much."

Iris and Caitlin smiled. They knew that their daughter had a way to show her thanks.

Nora smiled as she thought of the idea. She kissed her mothers on the lips as she snuck her hands down their pants. She could feel their dicks getting hard. Even her own dick was getting hard.

The three of them couldn't take anymore. They all got undressed and fucked each other hard and deep for several hours. Iris pounded Caitlin's cunt missionary style while Nora sucked Caitlin off, and Caitlin jerked Nora off.

Iris and Caitlin both moaned as they stroked Nora's head. "Oh baby," Iris said as she watched Nora deepthroat Caitlin's cock. "That school has definitely improved your blowjob skills."

Suddenly, the citywide alert went off, indicating that there was a robbery in progress at the Central City Bank. Nora sped off, got dressed in her casual clothes and sped to the bank.

At the bank, three armed thugs were threatening a woman. Nora stopped running and was now standing, butt naked.

"You want to tell me why you're hassling the lady?" Nora demanded, in an overcompensatingly bold voice.

" XS!" one of them (her?) cried.

"Is it? I can't see..."

"Who else has super speed?" the third demanded, taking the words right out of Nora's mouth.

"The Flash?"

"Did that sound like The Flash?"

The lady was as impatient with this as XS. She broke from the pack to get a little closer to XS. "These bums want me to party with them, but they're only willing to pay for a party of one. Not three!"

"Why should we pay for three?" the Carggite demanded, all in unison. "We're all one person!"

"Yeah, and they're in some kind of cult too," the woman added.

"You'd better leave," Nora told her. "I'll handle this."

"Yeah, plenty of normal weirdos who want to party," she sniffed as she walked off on five-inch heels. "A two-for-one special I've heard of, but three--"

XS faced the Carggite as she left, staring them down, trying to impose her will too heavily for them to question or doubt her.

"Say," one said, "what's with the bush? Don't you speedsters usually like to advertise?"

"Yeah! You don't see The Flash just poking his head out from behind a tree--"

"Do you want more lightning?" Nora demanded. "Because I've got more lightning!"

They demurred. She pressed on.

"Director Michaels of the A.R.G.U.S. aliens contacted you. I want to know why. If you cooperate, I'd be willing to keep you off the A.R.G.U.S. radar."

"A.R.G.U.S.?" they sneered. "You think we're afraid of the A.R.G.U.S.?"

They dissipated into one individual--the same bald, brawny woman there had just been three of. "You have to catch all three of us to get me. Otherwise--"

And then there were three of them again. "You're shit out of luck!"

Nora gritted her teeth. Imagine them moving in three different directions, stealing cars, boarding subways or buses--every time she caught up to one, she'd disappear into the other two. It'd be like trying to catch running water. "Alright. But I still need to know everything you know about Director Michaels."

"What's it worth to you?" they insisted. "Enough money to pay that nice lady for all three of us?"

XS hadn't carried money around even when she'd had pockets. Good way to lose rent money, getting into an alien fight with fragile, flammable bills on your person. "I don't have any money--"

"No, seriously, what's with the bush?"

"Is it a Batman thing?"

"She always stands out in the open on the news..."

Nora sighed. She was angry with herself, being stuck inside for almost a week, letting her powers lie fallow just because she was embarrassed to show a little skin. Who cared if she was naked? Hell, who cared if she had sex? No one seemed to care who The Flash was running with. In that moment, she suddenly, absolutely wanted to make up for her own cowardice--to own her sexuality instead of being embarrassed or ashamed of it.

She stepped out from behind the bush. "Happy now?"

They were actually averting their eyes before they gave in to gawking, seeing how unconcerned she was at her own nakedness. Nora liked the feeling of being gaped at a little. It wasn't like she had anything to be ashamed of. She loved her body! It was great! She put her hands on her hips and did a little pose, turning her head a little to show off her heroic chin, giving them a smile and winking a tidge.

"So--what do I call you ladies?"

Two of them pointed at each other. "One." "Two."

"Dr. One," the first corrected.

"Just Two," the second added.

"And Mrs. Three," the third put in. "They call me Mistress Three."

"Nice to meet all of you," Nora said, walking into the alley. "Now, you wanted to pay her with money. How about you pay me with information?"

"For the same thing?"

"For the same thing," Nora agreed. "As long as it's worth my while. The information... and whatever."

"Oh, it'll be worth it," Dr. One said, stepping forward, her face a mask of lust and the front of her pants pushed out of shape by a huge, hulking... something.

Nora smiled at the woman. This was turning her on more than she would've expected... being naughty, being naked, letting herself be looked at and touched. She liked it.

She held her arm over her breasts, interrupting the woman's leering. "So we agreed? And if your information isn't good, I'm taking all three of you to A.R.G.U.S., no matter how long it takes!"

Dr. One pulled Nora's hand aside, staring almost obsessively at her modest breasts. For Nora, who'd always thought they were on the medium side, it was pretty gratifying. "You'll love everything we have to give you," the woman said, and pulled Nora roughly into her arms, Nora's bare breasts mashing into her hard chest, her tongue forcing its way into Nora's mouth.

Nora was taken by surprise, but after a moment, she was pleased to have elicited such a response. The woman was so passionate, kissing her hungrily, lashing her own tongue over hers--along the insides of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, fucking in and out of her lips. She'd never been kissed like that before!

And the other two, they were stripping out of their clothes. Two's thick cock flipped up out of her underwear, slapping hard against the soft meat of her belly as Mrs. Three drew her equally hard shaft through her fly, pumping it furiously in her hand.

Nora felt them closing in on her. She had the instincts of an animal encroached upon, not sure if she should run from the new arrival or investigate it. After the agoraphobic feeling of being in her own unclothed body, she took comfort in being surrounded, smothered. Rough hands slipped over her body, feeling the smoothness of her skin, the hardness of her nipples, the softness of her hair.

"Would you look at that ass?" Mrs. Three exclaimed, masturbating herself harder and faster.

Two slipped her hands under her armpits, no longer content with just the sides of Nora's breasts, but getting her fingers between Nora's chest and Dr. One's. She cupped Nora's tits, squeezing them hard, traveling Nora's tender nipples from between one set of fingers to another. It was making Nora dizzy, feeling so many things at once, all of them so intense, things Nora should only be feeling one at a time, only with one woman. That long tongue owning Nora's mouth, those hard fingers savagely kneading Nora's soft breasts, still more cupping Nora's bare buttocks, prying them apart... Nora could barely stand. Nora barely had to.

Dr. One dug her fingers deep into Nora's ass, pulling Nora tighter to her as she spread Nora's entire crotch to the view of the others. Nora could feel eyes on the pink ring of her own anus, the smooth petals of her own pussy, the silky brown hairs topping the whole affair. Then Mrs. Three was behind Nora, the head of her cock right between Nora's parted labia, guided with Nora's fingers to rub into the warmth and wetness of Nora's pussy.

"Nice and wet!" Two said, leering at the meeting from only inches away. "Nice and wet!"

Mrs. Three kept lubricating her cockhead on Nora's pussy until Nora felt like the young cyrogenetic speedster would die if she didn't finally put it in. A split-second before it happened, Nora felt eyes--hers and Two's--warm Nora's anus. Then Mrs. Three pulled the gleaming head of her cock from Nora's pussy, jamming it instead into the young cyrogenetic speedster's tiny anus.

"Shrap!" Nora screamed, her arms wrapping ever more tightly around Dr. One's shoulders--she tried desperately not to crush One as Mrs. Three's cockhead plowed up her ass, wet and rock hard and unstoppable. Her sphincter stretched with a strange, molten pain, slipping down over One's crown, leaving nothing to stop Three from lunging inside her. She jerked and twisted; all she accomplished was to force Three deeper inside her.

"Tight ass!" Three croaked.

Though Nora stood on her tiptoes, she could not get the room her body irrationally insisted she needed to accommodate the massive shaft. It filled her until she was sure she couldn't take anymore. Then she took more, sobbing little affirmations into Dr. One's chest, chanting "Yes!" so lightly as to be ashamed of it, as she felt the thing throbbing inside her most intimate space. It wasn't feeling painful anymore. It still felt strange, but--nice.

It only aroused Dr. One further. "Grab her legs! Lift her up!"

Three was quick to obey, Nora squealing in surprise as her feet were jerked out from under her, legs raised up until her knees were at her breasts, her meager weight feeling like a ton as it dropped down onto her ravaged anus and the shaft that was skewering it. She automatically wrapped her long legs around Dr. One's waist, trying to relieve the pressure, and in doing so, quite literally opened herself up to One ramming her own manhood into her cunt.

She cried out--bleated, really--as the second cock entered her with almost callous ease. She'd had no idea she was so wet. And now she was full, taking more cock than she'd ever been meant to hold, the overstuffed usage of her inner space making things tight, pressurized, agonizingly sweet.

"I can feel my own cock," Dr. One moaned. "Feel it with my cock... right through your pussy."

Grunting, gasping, One fucked into her with spastic, artless thrusts--the jagged nature of them somehow increasing her pleasure, making it random, shocking lashes of the sensation in her ass meeting the one in her pussy. Behind her, Mr. Three fucked in and out of her ass, trying to form a syncopated rhythm with Dr. One. That made it even worse, even better--when she could feel one cock being dragged out as the other would thrust in, her heart racing as she expected the pleasure to repeat again and again, only for the pattern to inevitably be broken. She simply could not grow used to be fucking by two cocks at once.

"Great Shrap! Great, great, great Shrap!" Nora grunted, thrashing and kicking as she was sandwiched between the two men. They were pistoning in her, pleasure forced inside her, then pulling at her most sensitive places. She bounced helplessly back and forth like a toy being fought over by a pair of dogs.

The seesawing of sensation, the dual possession of her body, it was too much for Nora to take. The shockwaves of pleasure racking over her were no longer disrupted by the misalignment of her fucking, but pitched higher, never allowing her to crash. Screaming, gripping Dr. One's shoulders tight, Nora worked her hips back and forth, trying with all her might to fill both her wet cunt and her quivering anus at once.

Her movements were so violent that even their straining muscles couldn't contain her. Their combined weight shifted onto Mr. Three and Three toppled backwards, taking Nora right off Dr. One's cock and down with Three.

When they landed, she wasn't fazed. All Nora knew was the raw animal lust of needing an orgasm that hadn't happened yet. She lifted her legs and spread them wide, offering her gaping entrance to Dr. One. One threw herself between her legs, feeding herself into her, and as if they'd never stopped, the three of them were back at it, writhing and grunting and screaming.

Seeing her mouth wide open in a constant cry, Two saw her own opening. She moved to Nora's flushed face, gripping the length of her cock, and pried Nora's jaws apart with her free hand. Nora's unfocused eyes saw Two's cock all at once, a long strand of precum anointing the purple head before she pushed it into Nora's mouth. Nora gagged on the startling taste, but was quickly sucking, madly pulling on the steady tang of semen as a sort of appetizer for the orgasms that would soon take place in her ass and pussy. She loved how all of Dr. One's thrusts jabbed her down onto Mr. Three's cock in her ass.

"Yeah, you like sucking cock, don't ya, slut?" Two asked, hands clamping down on her head. "Take it, bitch, I know you love it, I know you're a fucking whore--"

With her superstrength, Nora easily broke Two's grip and pulled away from the woman, looking up disappointedly into Two's eyes, her lips gummy with precum. "That was a really rude thing to say! How do you think your mother would feel, if she knew that's how you talk to women?"

Two's erection wilted, the other two pausing as well, sharing her shame as Two sheepishly ducked her head.

Nora almost felt a little bad for Two. She knew she'd been enjoying their sex, and hadn't liked stopping at all. The Carggite hadn't liked it either, but it was Two's fault after all. The woman had to deal with the guilt. "Is there anything you'd like to say?"

Two scuffed her feet on the pavement. "Sorry," she muttered abashedly.

Nora smiled benevolent at Two. "We were having such a good time. You were showing me new positions and I was having a lot of fun. Wouldn't you rather be nice than say mean things or act rude, thinking you'll impress people?"

1...345678