The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine and Nora were in the crime lab at the police station. Josephine saw all of the work Nora had done on her mommy's case and she told Nora that Josephine was going to reopen the case of Caitlin's attack. Eddie interrupted, telling them of the homicide in which the crime family died. Nora quickly suspected that it was a metahuman who attacked the men.

Nora and Josephine had joined the team at S.T.A.R labs where Dr. Stryker, Caitlin, and Cisca speculate how the metahuman was controlling the gas. The trio talked excitedly about the metahuman when Nora told Josephine they get really excited about these sorts of things. Josephine said she's only excited about putting criminals behind bars and Iron Heights Prison isn't equipped to hold metahumans. Cisca says there was one place that might hold them. Dr. Stryker agreed but Caitlin was upset and said it was cordoned off. When Nora asked them what place they were all talking about, Dr. Stryker answered--the particle accelerator. The mention of the accelerator brought back painful memories to Caitlin.

Start Flashback.........................................................

In a flashback, on the night of the particle accelerator explosion, Cisca informed Dr. Stryker inside of S.T.A.R labs that there was a thunderstorm in the area, but Dr. Stryker shrugged it off. Caitlin and her fiancé, Veronica aka Ronnie, were discussing where to go on their honeymoon. Dr. Stryker gathered everyone as she turned the particle accelerator on. Cisca says she thought when the particle accelerator was turned on there would be a loud bang, when Ronnie, who was one of the engineers, informed her that they would all be in big trouble if there was a loud bang. Dr. Stryker popped a bottle of champagne, and some of the champagne floated out of the bottle then fell to the ground. Suddenly the lights went out and there was a loud bang.

End Flashback.....................................................

Back in the present, Nora noticed Caitlin was upset and told Dr. Stryker, Nora could use Caitlin's help in identifying the poisonous gas, knowing Caitlin didn't want to go down to the particle accelerator with Cisca and Dr. Stryker.

At home, Josephine reviewed the tapes of Iris's testimony where she told the interrogator that she didn't attack her wife. Iris called for Josephine to tell them that she was telling the truth and that she would never hurt her wife. As Josephine was reviewing the tape, Eddie stopped by the house to surprise Iris, not knowing Joe was there. Iris opened the door and indicated that Josephine was home. Eddie quickly recovered and gave an explanation as to why he was there. Josephine was suspicious of the explanation. Before Eddie left, he asked Iris when they would be able to tell Josephine they're dating, but Iris said her mom would kill her. Eddie told Iris that she was killing their relationship.

At S.T.A.R. Labs, Cisca and Dr. Stryker visited the particle accelerator to figure out how to turn it into a makeshift prison. As Dr. Stryker left to go and check on something, Cisca experienced a flashback.

Start Flashback.....................................................

In the flashback, she and Ronnie were running down to the particle accelerator to shut it down manually. Caitlin didn't want Ronnie to go but she said she had to. Ronnie told Cisca she would go and shut down the accelerator, but if she wasn't back after two minutes, Cisca needed to initiate a lockdown. Ronnie was not fast enough and Cisca was forced to close the door to the accelerator to contain the explosion.

End Flashback.................................................

Nora and Caitlin were busy processing the gas at the Central City Police Department. Nora asked Caitlin what Ronnie was like. Caitlin told Nora that her and Ronnie met when Ronnie was building the accelerator and she was working at S.T.A.R. Labs. She said that Nora might have noticed that she was a little bit guarded of herself, but Ronnie always found a way to make her laugh. She says they were two very different people, like Ronnie always used to say, "they were like fire and ice." Ronnie didn't need to be there that night, she went in to support Caitlin. As the computer finished analyzing the poisonous gas, they were baffled to find DNA of another person inside the victim.

In a shopping center in Central City, a woman got into an elevator. As the door was closing, Kylie Nimbus entered the elevator. The woman recognized Kylie and said she thought Kylie was dead. Kylie smiled and said; "No, but you are." Kylie transformed into a gas and killed the woman.

Caitlin was confused by the analysis. "I don't understand," she said. "How can a gas have a person's DNA inside it as well?"

Nora then figured it out. "What if it's not just gas?" She stated. "What if it's a human being who can become a gas?"

Nora and Caitlin deduced that the metahuman doesn't control the gas like they originally thought -- they are the gas. Nora overheard on the radio that there was a toxic gas attack at the shopping center. She suited up, but Caitlin didn't want her to go, fearing she might die, but Nora said that she had to go. Nora raced to the mall, and found that the woman was already dead. She saw the gas disappearing through a door and followed it. Nora discovered Kylie and they fought. Nora was no match for Kylie and Kylie poisoned her.

"Sorry, but I can't let you stop me," Nimbus said. "I have one person left to kill."

Cisca and Dr. Stryker tracked Nora's vitals via her suit. Suddenly Nora was standing next to them saying she couldn't breathe. They placed Nora on a bed and cured her, but not before they got a fresh sample of the poisonous gas.

Now that the team had a sample, they could start analyzing it to find the culprit. As they were waiting for the results, Cisca renamed Kylie "The Mist". Back at the station, Nora told Josephine what Kylie was capable of. Josephine informed Nora that the woman who was killed in the elevator was a judge. Nora felt distraught that she couldn't save the judge, but Josephine told her that she couldn't save everyone, and for every person she saved, there was going to be one person she couldn't.

At S.T.A.R. Labs, Nora saw Caitlin was still upset and apologized for scaring her when Nora was poisoned. Caitlin told Nora that she was scared to go down to the accelerator, fearing the pain and bad memories of the night Ronnie died. Nora accompanied her to the accelerator, and when she saw it, her memories returned to the night the accelerator exploded.

Start Flashback.....................................................

Caitlin was running down to the accelerator to see where Ronnie was. Cisca told her Ronnie was still inside the accelerator and couldn't get Ronnie out because the facility was in lock down. Before Ronnie went in, she gave Cisca a walkie-talkie and Ronnie told them that she adjusted the vents so that when the accelerator exploded, the blast would go up and not out. Cisca gave the radio to Caitlin as she could go to do some adjustments. Ronnie told Caitlin that the explosion was inevitable and wanted to tell her something, but presumably died in the accelerator explosion.

End Flashback.....................................................

Back in the present, Caitlin said, with tears in her eyes, Ronnie saved so many lives that day and nobody would ever know. Nora said that Ronnie was a hero. Caitlin said she didn't want Ronnie to be a hero, she wanted Ronnie to be her wife. As they embraced, Cisca called them back and told them she needed to show them something. The analysis of the gas was complete and identified the toxin as hydrogen cyanide. Dr. Stryker told them that there was a sedative mixed within the molecular structure of the gas. Nora deduced that it must have been a death row inmate. Caitlin searched on the computer and found that Kylie Nimbus was scheduled to be executed the night of the explosion. The explosion allowed her to turn into a poisonous gas whenever she wanted. Nora told them to see if there's any connection between the crime family and the judge. They find that Kylie was a hitwoman for the crime family and when she was arrested, the mob turned on her and testified against her, and the judge was the one who sentenced her to death. Nora remembered that The Mist said there was still one more person who had to die, and Caitlin found that Josephine was the lead detective in the case.

Nora phoned Eddie to find out where Josephine was. Eddie told Nora that Josephine was at Iron Heights Prison. At the prison, Josephine met with Iris per the physical therapy session. At first, Iris was not happy to see Josephine, but Josephine told Iris she reopened Caitlin's case and will get Iris out of prison. Josephine then began to apologize to Iris for not believing her, but Iris revealed to Josephine that her belief in Nora was all she cared for. The Mist showed up and poisoned Josephine. Nora arrived just in time and gave Josephine an antidote. Iris was the first person to see XS, but did not recognize her, because Nora was moving her head too fast, causing it to blur. The team at S.T.A.R. Labs told Nora that The Mist couldn't stay in a gas form for a long period. Nora fought The Mist outside the prison and finally defeated The Mist when Kylie passed out.

At S.T.A.R. Labs, a prison cell was built for The Mist until they could figure out how to take away her power. In the hospital, Josephine woke up looking at an asleep Nora, Nora woke up right at the moment and they had a brief chat. Iris and Eddie came to tell Josephine they are a couple but before they are able to, Josephine said that she knew, because she's a detective. Eddie asked if she was mad, to which she responded saying they would have a different conversation if she had a gun, which Eddie then left to let them chat and stated that he had to look into the witness protection program. Josephine asked if Iris was serious about this and Iris said she really liked him, Josephine answered she will try badly not to shoot Eddie. Back at the lab, Dr. Stryker is in her wheelchair staring at the XS suit. Dr. Stryker had a flashback to the night of the explosion.

Start Flashback.....................................................

Cisca told Dr. Stryker on the intercom that Ronnie did it, Dr. Stryker said she was on her way down. On her way, she stopped and entered her secret room. She walked to her panel and opened up a surveillance screen, looking at Nora in her own lab at the CCPD as the lightning struck her. Dr. Stryker remarked "See you soon, Nora".

End Flashback.....................................................

Iris and Caitlin were both in bed together. They were both just lying there when Nora came into the bedroom and cuddled up in between them; Iris behind Nora and Caitlin in front of the young cyrogenetic speedster.

Caitlin smiled as she stroked Nora's head. "You are the most important thing to us both," she said. "And your mom and I want the best for you in everything you do. We'll be here for you if you ever have any questions or comments regarding anything, including your own sexuality and your sexual preferences."

Nora smiled. "Are you sure you're not mad or upset about me being into girls?" She asked.

Iris shook her head as she patted her daughter's head. "Caitlin and I had those same feelings for girls when we were your age," she said. "It's completely normal for girls to fantasize and think about other girls sexually and romantically. Your mommy and I will always be here to help you with your questions or anything else you want to talk about. We love you very much baby and we will always love you."

Nora felt so happy. She hugged her mommy. Caitlin and Iris hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. The three of them then fell asleep.

******************************************************************************************m

Around 3:30 am...................................................................

Caitlin and Iris were both snuggling up against their daughter. They were both horny and wanted to play with her again.

Quickly, Nora was gone to the land of dreams, only to be awakened by something strange. Her moms, both naked in the bed -- lying close and working on the tender body of their daughter. Nora felt Caitlin's and Iris's lips on her sensitive nipples, which grew hard as rocks. She moaned and tried to aid them, but as Iris started to insert her fingers into Nora's wet pussy, the young speedster lay back and let them keep on working. The only thing in her mind beyond the pleasure was one thought -- the multiverse change. It was the change that had turned Iris and Caitlin into nymphomaniac futanari lesbians. But it was too late to do anything for now. She was trapped in pleasure and joy.

She cried out as she reached her first orgasm. Her mothers kept working, but in a new way. Caitlin liked Nora's soaked pussy, and Iris offered her dripping cunt to her daughter. Nora started to eat the twat, and with each stroke of her tongue, her lips and face grew more covered with Iris's love juices. The only thing that Iris could do was moan and scream through her many orgasms. During this time, Caitlin was pleasuring herself.

Then they switched again -- now Caitlin was on the top, and Iris's face between Nora's legs. She enjoyed each climax, and started working her tongue into Caitlin's love channel. This continued for more than two hours.

After that they relaxed, or better, Nora tried to relax. Noticing this, her mothers, still horny as hell, kiss each other. Then their gazes fell on Nora again, and both started to smile wickedly. With a strange movement of hands, they each rubbed lube on their cocks and placed Nora between them. Iris entered the young speedster in her ass, and Caitlin entered the soaked pussy of her daughter. They both thrusted in at the same instant, and took the virginity from both holes. Nora let out a scream of pain but was stopped by Caitlin's love juice-covered lips. And as she calmed down, both started to move in a rhythm -- in and out, in and out; as one slipped out, the other slipped in, and vice versa. It still hurt Nora, but slowly she started to enjoy it. The feeling of being totally filled thrilled her. She moaned and cried from pleasure as she hit orgasm after orgasm. Caitlin and Iris both then came with her. And then, she rapidly fell asleep. This was too much for her, and her body was totally burned out.

When she woke up later that day, she thought that it was just a dream, only to find that the sheets were covered with her blood and soaked with female juices. She knew that this was not a dream -- it was reality. She was still weak, and even when she had the power to stand she could not escape her nymphomaniac mothers, who still wanted a taste of their daughter. They worked her over for six joyous and orgasm-packed hours. By then, Nora could not stand it any longer -- she was the main part of their actions. And when they were not playing with her, they played with each other.

Nora couldn't deny that she loved her parents just as much as they loved her. Whether it was the bjs she gave to Iris in the morning, or the cunnilingus she gave Caitlin in the evening; the love between them was so intense that they couldn't stop thinking about each other sexually.

Saturday morning............................................................

On a particular day, Nora wandered down the hallway back towards her room. It was only nine and although she had planned on going downstairs and grabbing some breakfast, she was now so relaxed from the shower and orgasm, she wanted nothing more than to curl back up and get some more sleep. She was just walking past her parents' bedroom when she heard Caitlin yell, "What the hell do you mean you have to go to work?"

Nora stopped and as she'd done since she was a little kid, slipped up against the wall just next to the door and listened to her parents argue.

"I'm sorry Caity, but they're shorthanded and need me."

"Well I need you because I'm getting tired of my sex life being one handed!"

"For Christ's sake," Iris snapped, "You act like you never get any, we just had sex..."

"When?" Caitlin interrupted, "What night?"

"I...I don't know maybe Tuesday."

"And it's Saturday morning! And all we do during the week are quickies."

"Well excuse me, but I'm tired after a long day."

"And you promised we would start sleeping in on Saturdays and taking our time and doing more than fucking missionary!" Caitlin said in frustration.

"So now we don't do it and I'm boring?" Iris yelled, "Well, hell Caitlin, maybe you should just go out and find yourself some little slut who'll make you happy!"

Nora couldn't help thinking Caitlin wouldn't have to look far; there was a little slut right down the hallway that would love to make Caitlin happy! Nora was getting wet as she listened and thought about having sex with Caitlin. She was wearing her white shirt and purple panties.

"Knock it off Iris!' Caitlin yelled back, "If I wanted another woman, I wouldn't be frustrated we didn't do it." She paused, then began speaking softly, causing Nora to press her ear to the door to catch it, "I didn't think it was such a bad thing to want to have sex with your wife."

"It's not, but you want it all the time and you think we're still teenagers! You want me to blow you all the time and want me bent over and..."

"What, there's an age limit on fun?" Caitlin demanded.

"Oh, so now I'm no fun?" Iris was still yelling, "You know what Caitlin? You watch too much fucking porn!" Nora couldn't stop thinking about the way she would enjoy her mommy's cock. She snuck her hand into her panties and began rubbing her pussy.

"I have too," Caitlin retorted, "God only knows it's the only way I'll ever see a blowjob these days!"

Oh, I knew a way she could see a blow job, Nora thought. She could even be watching porn while Nora gave it to her!

"With cracks like that, damn straight it is!" Iris yelled, "Hope you like whacking off because that's all you're going to be doing for awhile now! But hey, from what you say your hands more fun than me so you should be happy!"

Nora heard a bang as Iris must have slammed her closet door shut and quickly slipped away from the door. Nora moved a couple of steps away, but still stayed close enough to listen.

"Look Iris, I'm sorry." Caitlin told her, "But I... you look so good and I just really enjoy it. We used to all the time and I don't know why we slowed down and..."

"Because one of us isn't a sex crazed teenager, now I need to go, do me a favor and don't play your porn too loud when you jack off, Nora's home!"

Iris's voice was awfully close and Nora had just started walking towards her bedroom when the door flew open and Iris stormed out.

"Come on Iris, don't be like that! Look, come home early and we'll..."

Iris had immediately started heading for the stairs and hadn't seen Nora, but Caitlin had glanced Nora's way as she was speaking and said, "Oh, shit."

Iris turned around to see Nora and rolled her eyes, "Nora, did you just come out of the bathroom?"

"I...uh, yeah I was just going back to..."

"Great!" Iris waved her hand at Caitlin, "Now she knows I'm boring too! Way to start the weekend!"

"No, I didn't hear..." Nora started, but Iris cut her off.

"How could you not? Well whatever, just make sure you knock before you go into your mommy's office today, she might be busy"

"Iris!" Caitlin exclaimed, "Don't say shit like that, she's..."

"She's eighteen, she knows what jerking off is," Iris shook her head, and then with a sigh said, "I'm sorry you heard us fighting Nora, but I have to go, we'll talk later."

123456...8