The Flash Season 01 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora leaned forward and sticking her tongue out, ran it around the edge of the head of Caitlin's cock. Caitlin moaned and the bioengineer's hips twitched, sending her wonderful cock poking against Nora's mouth. Nora slipped and giggled as the spongy flesh of Caitlin's cock hit Nora in the cheek and Caitlin laughed softly as well.

Grabbing Caitlin's cock by the base to hold it still, Nora ducked her head and pressed her tongue to the side of Caitlin's cock, running it along the length of Caitlin's shaft.

When Nora reached the head, she swirled her tongue around it, causing Caitlin to moan again, then ran it down the other side. She licked the softer skin of the underside of Caitlin's cock and parted her lips, taking just the head into her mouth.

Caitlin moaned louder than before and holding the bioengineer between her soft lips, Nora began running her tongue around Caitlin's cock. Caitlin began breathing heavier and Nora jumped when Caitlin reached down and put her own hands on Nora's shoulders.

Opening her mouth wider, Nora took Caitlin about halfway down the length of Caitlin's shaft and pressing her lips tightly around Caitlin's hard flesh started to bob her head.

"Oh, yes." Caitlin moaned, "Hmm, suck that cock, honey!"

Caitlin's words sent as big a thrill through Nora as the feeling of Caitlin's cock between her lips did. Nora couldn't believe she was doing this! She was naked and on her knees, blowing her mommy in the shower! So what if Caitlin thought Nora was Iris, she'd figure that part out later. All that mattered now was...

"Oh!" Nora gasped around Caitlin's cock as Caitlin's hands slid down and, finding Nora's tits, began to fondle them.

Nora released Caitlin's cock and moaned loudly as Caitlin's thumbs started rubbing the young speedster's hard nipples and wanting to return the favor, took Caitlin back into her mouth; sucking Caitlin faster and harder. As Caitlin's strong hands played with her tits, Nora found herself wondering if she should let Caitlin touch her, surely Iris's tits weren't quite about her size, but...

Nora pushed that thought aside and rose up on her knees, opened her mouth as wide as she could and slowly, an inch at a time, worked almost Caitlin's entire cock down her throat.

'Oh, fuck yeah" Caitlin groaned.

Caitlin's hands tightened on Nora's tits and Nora moaned around Caitlin as she started bobbing her head as fast as she dared. Nora's eyes rolled back in her head at the incredible sensation of having her mouth stuffed with her mommy's hard flesh and the feeling of Caitlin's pre cum sliding down her willing throat. Reaching between Caitlin's legs, Nora rubbed Caitlin's balls and Caitlin jerked her own hips, pushing her own cock even deeper into Nora's mouth.

Nora followed her mouth with her hand, jerking Caitlin off as she blew Caitlin and Caitlin was now moaning continuously. Nora began to suck Caitlin more slowly, sliding Caitlin all the way out until just Caitlin's head was in Nora's mouth, then working her way back down Caitlin's hard shaft.

Nora was keeping her tongue pressed against Caitlin and her lips wrapped tightly around Caitlin. Her hand was now just holding Caitlin while she was using her fingers to lightly caress Caitlin's balls.

"Oh goddamn!" Caitlin moaned, "This is the best fucking blowjob, I can remember!" Caitlin paused then asked, "I want to watch! I want to watch my cock going into that pretty mouth!"

Nora froze and felt her stomach twist into knots. What the hell was she going to do? She moaned as Caitlin started to rock her own hips, sliding her own cock in and out of Nora's now still mouth. Caitlin's fingers were still busy on Nora's nipples and Nora's poor little pussy and cock were aching for attention. She had to...

"Come on Nora," Caitlin whispered, "Let Mommy watch you suck her cock!"

Nora pulled Caitlin's cock from her mouth and as she started up at the bioengineer, Caitlin removed the blindfold and smiled down at her.

"Oh, you do look good down there!" Caitlin said, shaking her head, "And goddamn, look at those perfect little tits!"

"You...you knew?" Nora managed to get out.

"I saw your mother's phone on the counter," Caitlin said, "I...I wouldn't have let you, but Christ Nora, you in that bikini and I...I need it so bad and oh my God are you fucking hot!"

"You," Nora swallowed hard and staring at Caitlin's cock which she was still holding, asked, "You want me to..."

"Oh, God yes!" Caitlin moaned, looking down at her. "Please Nora! I...I know this isn't right, but you...Oh yes!"

Caitlin cried out as, opening her mouth, Nora eagerly took Caitlin's cock back into it. Nora couldn't believe it! Caitlin wanted her too! Nora swore Caitlin's cock felt even better in her mouth as she bobbed her head rapidly and returned to stroking Caitlin as well.

"Oh, that looks good!" Caitlin groaned.

Nora squealed in pleasure as Caitlin squeezed her nipples for emphasis. Nora started rubbing Caitlin's balls harder and Caitlin's hands leaving her tits, Caitlin placed them on her head.

"Stay still." Caitlin whispered.

Nora did as Caitlin asked, then moaned softly as Caitlin started pumping her hips.

"That's right; let me fuck your mouth." Caitlin moaned, "You're going to be my good girl, aren't you Nora?"

"Hmmm-mm!" Nora moaned around Caitlin's thrusting cock.

"And I'm going to be good to you too!" Caitlin gasped as she sped up her fucking Nora's mouth. "Going to suck on those perfect tits, lick that sweet little pussy, and gobble up that young speedster cock! Oh, we're going to have a lot of...oh!"

Caitlin moaned as Nora began thrusting her mouth down on Caitlin's cock in perfect timing with Caitlin's plunging cock. Nora was sucking as hard as she could and Caitlin gasped, "Look up at me, let me see you."

Nora looked up at Caitlin with her big brown eyes and, giving Caitlin a whimper, squeezed Caitlin's balls as Caitlin buried her nice bioengineer cock in her throat.

"Oh fuck, oh, don't stop Nora, oh please I...oh!"

Nora squealed delightedly as her mommy's cock exploded into her mouth. Her own cock erupted as well. Her eyes rolled back as a huge spurt of thick hot cum shot down her throat and as Caitlin stopped moving her own hips, Nora started jerking Caitlin off, pumping Caitlin's cock and sending squirt after squirt of Caitlin's cum into her greedy little speedster mouth. Nora sucked until there was nothing left and with a low moan, Caitlin slipped her own cock from Nora's mouth.

'Oh my God." Caitlin said, as she gasped for breath. "That was...so wrong, but oh, it felt good!"

"I did a good job?" Nora asked, looking up at Caitlin.

"Hell yeah, now come up here!"

Nora yelped in surprise as, grabbing her shoulders, Caitlin yanked her to her feet. As soon as she was standing, Caitlin bent her own head down and Nora cried out as Caitlin sucked her nipple into her own mouth.

Caitlin quickly moved to Nora's other tit and, grabbing the back of Caitlin's head, Nora held it while arching her back and shoving her nipple deeper into Caitlin's mouth.

"Oh, God," Caitlin moaned around Nora's swollen flesh. "Nora, they're perfect!"

Caitlin punctuated that statement by taking almost Nora's entire tit into her own mouth while her own fingers found Nora's other nipple.

"They're all yours Mommy!" Nora moaned as Caitlin's tongue swirled around her brown nub, "Anytime!"

"Be careful with that, because I'm going to want them a lot!" Caitlin dropped to her knees and, grabbing Nora's left ankle, said, "Put your foot on my shoulder."

Nora did as Caitlin said and squealed loudly as Caitlin plunged her own face between her legs.

"Oh, yes Mommy!" Nora cried out as Caitlin's tongue found her clit.

"Oh, look at this pussy!" Caitlin moaned.

Nora leaned back against the wet wall and as Nora gasped for breath in the steam filled air, Nora reached down and spread her pussy open. Caitlin's soft tongue swirled around her swollen button and Nora's hips began to rock as her yearning pussy received the attention it so desperately needed.

Caitlin ran her tongue down through the wet folds of Nora's pussy and Nora released a loud yelp as she sent it inside the young speedster. Nora moaned as she felt Caitlin suck hard and get a mouthful of her sticky juice.

Caitlin moaned between Nora's legs and Nora could hear Caitlin slurping every drop from her oozing pussy. Nora reached down and, grabbing Caitlin's long brown hair, ran her fingers through it as Caitlin teased her own tongue around the entrance to Nora's hot little box.

Nora looked down and moaned at the sight of Caitlin's tongue flickering against her wet brown pussy. Her brown foot looked good on Caitlin's shoulder and the water beating on Caitlin's powerful back looked damn good as well.

Nora's attention went back to between her legs as Caitlin's tongue left her pussy and was quickly replaced by two of Caitlin's fingers. Nora cried out as Caitlin's long thick fingers spread her open and started thrusting in and out of it.

"Man that is a tight little pussy!" Caitlin moaned from between Nora's legs, "I can't wait to fuck you!"

"I...please make me cum first!" Nora whimpered, "Please lick your little girl's pussy, she's a good girl!"

"I don't know about that!" Caitlin laughed, "But my little girl always gets what she wants!"

Nora started to reply, but it was cut off by a long moan as Caitlin's tongue once again found Nora's clit and started tracing a slow circle around it. Nora could feel her legs starting to tremble and moved her hips faster, driving Caitlin's fingers deeper inside her. She cried out again as, taking her clit between her own lips, Caitlin started sucking her clit as hard and fast as the bioengineer had her nipples.

'Oh, yes Mommy!" Nora moaned, "Right there! Oh, I want to cum for you!"

Nora arched her back and, reaching up, grabbed her aching nipples. As Caitlin's fingers plunged faster into her pussy, she gave her nipples a hard pinch and between her legs, Caitlin sucked on her clit so hard Caitlin's lips were smacking. Nora gasped as she felt her pussy contract, then as Caitlin added a third finger inside of her, Nora threw her head back and howled as her body exploded.

Nora cried out again and again as waves of intense pleasure tore through her body. Her screams were echoing in the shower, but she could still hear Caitlin moaning between her legs as Caitlin's tongue and fingers worked her little girl's pussy, making Nora cum as hard and long as possible.

Nora released another loud wail as her body sent another surge through her and her convulsing pussy released a warm wave of fluid out and down her thighs.

As the last of the strongest orgasm of her life flowed through her, Nora felt her legs begin to buckle and started to slide down the wall of the shower. Standing up, Caitlin grabbed the cheeks of Nora's ass and, easily lifting her up in the air, dropped Nora down onto Caitlin's once again hard cock.

"Oh Mommy!" Nora squealed as Caitlin impaled Nora on her long thick cock, "Oh, easy!" Nora moaned as the young speedster felt her tight pussy trying to stretch around Caitlin's hard flesh.

"Sorry," Caitlin moaned into Nora's ear, "Oh damn, you're tight!"

Nora moaned softly and leaning forward wrapped her arms around Caitlin's shoulders and her legs around Caitlin's waist. Still holding her by her ass, Caitlin began lifting Nora up and down, slowly sliding her bioengineer big dick in and out of Nora's pussy. Nora moaned in Caitlin's ear and held Caitlin tighter as her pussy became used to Caitlin and Nora groaned at the feeling of being so completely full.

"Oh, honey," Caitlin whispered, "Oh, you feel so fucking good!"

"So do you." Nora moaned, "You can go a little faster!"

Nora didn't have to tell Caitlin twice and, leaning Nora back against the wall, Caitlin started thrusting her hips, plunging her cock deeper inside of Nora. Nora whimpered as Caitlin's big dick was still hurting a little, but the pleasure was far more intense; never mind the thought that she was fucking her mommy.

Caitlin was moaning in Nora's ear each time the bioengineer entered her and she could feel her tight pussy clinging to Caitlin's hard flesh. Nora started lifting herself up and down, causing Caitlin to fuck her faster and even over the water Nora could hear how wet her pussy was.

Nora could also feel Caitlin trembling against her, and knowing Caitlin was holding back told her mommy. "Go ahead, Mommy, you can fuck me, I know you need it!"

"I...Oh, I am going to be so good to you for this, Nora!"

Instead of an answer all that came out of Nora was a loud cry, as pushing her completely against the wall, Caitlin began hammering away at her, driving her own hips and sending her own plunging cock hard into her.

Nora clung to Caitlin's wet shoulders, yelping loudly with each thrust and loving every second of it. Caitlin was breathing hard in Nora's ear then suddenly let Nora's ass go. As soon as Nora's feet found the floor, Caitlin grabbed her hips and spun her around.

Nora felt a thrill of excitement go through her entire body, and bracing her palms against the wall of the shower bent over, pointing her hot little ass at Caitlin. Caitlin didn't hesitate; grabbing Nora's slender hips, Caitlin slammed her huge bioengineer dick deep inside of Nora's no longer protesting pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Nora screamed as Caitlin fucked her.

"Fuck is right!" Caitlin called out behind Nora, "Damn, your mother never fucked like this!"

"Oh!" Nora cried out as Caitlin started fucking her even harder and faster, "I...I guess I take after my Mommy!"

Caitlin laughed, and then squeezing Nora's hips even harder, started driving her cock into Nora so hard the young speedster could no longer speak. Nora leaned closer to the wall and was squealing over and over as she repeatedly drove her big dick inside of her daughter's hot little pussy.

The sound of their wet flesh was almost as loud as Nora's cries and behind her, Caitlin was gasping, "Oh, Nora, oh you feel so good! Oh, you and Mommy are going to be spending a lot of time together!"

"All yours!" Nora told Caitlin again, "It's your pussy Mommy, it's..."

Nora's words turned into loud squeals as Caitlin started fucking her so hard she could feel Caitlin's balls slapping against her pussy. After several more savage pumps, Caitlin cried out and slipped her own cock from inside of Nora. Nora quickly turned around and, dropping to her knees, held up her tits for Caitlin.

With a loud cry, Caitlin released her cock and Nora sighed, as a long thick stream of cum splattered against the young speedster's right tit. Caitlin was furiously pumping her cock, each stroke ending with another squirt of her sticky fluid striking Nora's perky young tit.

Caitlin angled her cock so that she could spray some on Nora's other nipple and began going side to side, painting her daughter's brown nipples.

Nora moaned softly at the sensation of Caitlin's warm cum dripping down her tits and onto her stomach. Caitlin sighed and stopped jerking herself off and Nora grabbed Caitlin's cock, taking it into her mouth. Caitlin moaned again as Nora eagerly began sucking the sensitive head and was rewarded with a couple more drops of her Mommy's delicious cum.

"Damn you are a bad little girl." Caitlin gasped as Nora's tongue continued to bathe her cock.

"Hmm-Hmm" Nora shook her head, then, popping Caitlin's cock from her mouth, pushed her lips into a pout, "I'm always a good girl for my Mommy!"

"I guess so," Caitlin said with a sigh as she sank to her knees in front of Nora.

Looking down at Nora's cum covered tits, Caitlin whistled, "I know that's supposed to be wrong, but that looks good!"

Scooping some of Caitlin's cum up with her fingers; she slid them into her mouth, and after greedily sucking them clean, giggled, "Tastes pretty good too!"

"Wow, oh shit!" Caitlin yelled.

"What's wrong?" Nora asked, hoping Caitlin hadn't suddenly become upset with what they'd just done.

"The hot water ran out!" Caitlin exclaimed and, turning around, leaned over and shut the water off.

"Guess we were in here for awhile" Nora laughed. "I love long hot showers, what about you?"

"I think showers may be my new favorite thing," Caitlin laughed as she turned back to face her beautiful daughter.

The mother and daughter sat there, staring at each other a little awkwardly and wondering if Caitlin were having second thoughts, Nora asked, "Are you mad at me, Mommy?"

Hell, no," extending her arms out, Caitlin said, "Come here, honey."

Nora eagerly folded into Caitlin's embrace and, as her head rested on her mommy's shoulder, Caitlin put her own arms around her and began playing with Nora's short wet hair.

"Why in the world would I be mad?" Caitlin asked.

"Well...I...I guess I shouldn't have done this, but I just wanted you so bad!" Nora responded with a whimper.

"In case you didn't notice, I wanted it too." Caitlin sighed in Nora's ear. "I've been watching you Nora, and goddamn, you're hot and I could tell you wanted to, but I'm your mommy and it's wrong. But when you came in here, there was no way I was saying no."

"So you knew all along it was me?" Nora asked while squeezing closer to Caitlin, enjoying the feeling of their wet skin pressing together.

"I knew your mom forgot her phone and besides," Caitlin chuckled, "Your mother's tits are nowhere near that firm and she doesn't like to suck cock that much."

"I love to suck cock!" Nora told Caitlin. "Especially yours Mommy!"

"Again, so wrong, but..." Caitlin laughed. "Who cares?"

"I'll suck it anytime!" Nora told Caitlin. "And I'll do anything else mom won't. I'll keep you nice and happy, Mommy!"

"Hmm, that sounds good." Caitlin nodded against Nora's head, "I think you and I need to do a lot of Mommy daughter bonding from now on!"

"What about Mom?" Nora asked. "I...I feel kind of bad."

"Honey, your mother not wanting sex was starting to cause real problems between us, but if you can keep me happy without going somewhere else then I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I mean, shit, it's not like she would ever suspect this."

"So, it's our little secret!" Nora told Caitlin. "And this will help you and mom stay together!"

"Oh, yeah," Caitlin said leaning back and smiling, "In fact I bet mom will be very happy from now on."

"Why's that?" Nora asked.

"Well think about it," Caitlin said, grinning mischievously, "I won't be bothering her for sex much anymore."

Since that day, Caitlin's and Nora's relationship had become more sexual than ever before. Deciding to enjoy what time she had, Caitlin allowed her mind to wander into fantasies she'd been having lately which she was determined to make a reality. Fantasies involving her waking up to Nora anally riding her like the greedy little butt slut Caitlin wanted to turn her into. Then Caitlin would bend Nora over the kitchen table, and maybe in the shower too, so they could have three solid butt fucks before leaving for work. Then, after a couple of breaks filled with ass sex, they would come home, have dinner, maybe curl up and watch a movie or a TV show before finally having a couple of hours of deep anal love-making in which Caitlin got to take Nora in every position and gently give this ass the attention it deserves.

Of course such fantasies were impractical, but if Caitlin could talk Nora into even weekly anal she would call it a win. It definitely seemed like it wouldn't be a problem, as by the time Caitlin ran out of steam she had lost count of how many times cum had squirted out of Nora's cunt and cock. Although when she did run out of steam, Caitlin collapsed down onto an equally exhausted Nora, who in turn collapsed onto the bed sheets, both girls just lying there in a sweaty heap for a few long minutes. Then Caitlin groaned softly, and began gently kissing first Nora's shoulder blades, neck and cheek before beginning to whisper loving words into her ear.

123456...8