All Comments on 'The Forbidden Christian Pt. 06'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Thank You

You're absolutely right with that quote you stated," there is no love deeper than a mother and son" and this audio just confirmed that how they got married in the very church they go too! So beautiful and romantic BUT naughty as hell..Loved it!

Please continue.......Also,I just read recently read the whole 'Welcome Home,My Love' series for the forth time the past couple two days:)

I swear that series is such a MASTERPIECE it's in a class of its own. At the end you did say it was "To be continued" ?

Please consider writing more of the gem......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ We hope to continue 🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Son, impregnate your mother!!

Beautiful, beautiful story. Please continue so that we can confirm that mother and son consecrate their incestuous union by conceiving a child out of incestuous, orgasmic passion. And let that bastard of a husband find out when, where...and HOW...his wife ended up carrying another man's child--his own SON'S child! Let this religious hypocrite stew alive thinking about, imagining, envisioning his son and his own mother making love, screwing, smashing, loving...FUCKING....round the clock to conceive this Oedipal LOVE CHILD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best audio ever!

Love all your stories. The audio always makes you feel like you're there. Can't wait until the next installment.

youbiyoufangyoubiyoufangover 5 years ago
very good,that is crazy.

i like the mp3, very much.please more.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 4 years ago

Marrying my mother and knocking her up is my lifelong dream....5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love it

love it, love the audio, the editing, the echo effect, the construction, , the lovely voices, and story telling, luv it! excellent!

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

The scene of the son fucking his mother in the church under the large crucifix, your voice and storytelling make the images come alive! SO FUCKING HOT! Thank you mejua.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

this has me hotter than i've ever been listening to one of these

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so uniquely in a genre of its own. Can't help but crave for this to be turned into a movie saga. With the hot dom therapist forcing them at first, but slowly through the series get to sit back and get off watching what she has created. Please sell this to a top tier production company.

And you HAVE to play either mother, or therapist...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As i wrote before; a work of art. Thank you very much! And i Hope we can spread the concept of it all.

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

"I'm still going to wear white."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous