All Comments on 'The Founding Father'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

Two updates in one week! We are truly blessed, however The Tick Incident remains to be written. We await your return Bess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good too see again Diana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not exactly what I'd expected

I hope this doesn't come across sounding like a complaint, but upon reading the first three or four sentences of this story, my mind immediately went in a completely different direction. For some reason I was expecting Ms. Fairfax to hire newbie John Mitchell and enlist his assistance in the production of her newest poker instructional videos. What he doesn't realize until it's far too late is that her new series of videos are targeted towards a female demographic and feature several explicit strip poker segments. I envisioned Mr. Mitchell reluctantly agreeing to participate as he had already spent the generous advance on his salary to address all the badly needed repairs on his beat up Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera. At first it seems like he's doing quite well against the former poker champion and her daughters, but soon enough his luck changes. Only then does he become fully aware that he's being hustled and ends up losing his shirt (as well as several other items). I guess you can probably figure out where I was going with this. I don't suppose you take requests :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous