All Comments on 'The Four Boxes of Liberty Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
garybluegaryblueabout 5 years ago
WHUT?

It's one thing to have a crime story cliff hanger, but to cut away to a commercial while the game's on the the line is prohibited by the Constitution; cruel and unusual punishment.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
IN WAR, POLICE WORK AND POLITICS

why pick fights when you must carry restrictions to the fray. TK U MLJ LV NV

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12about 5 years ago
Ha

GaryBlue's comment for the win!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

First, congrats to those who go it about who cut off the cameras. Second, gotta love those cliffhangers. :o)

The next chapter has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. Be advised and warned: I went there with it....

666theiceman666theicemanabout 5 years ago
Politicions should leave politics alone

Could the old IC mother's move to Apple Grove be at his suggestion, to try and find out about where all these drugs are coming from, who is in the mix of moving it around the State.?

In regards to the match when someone gets hurt really bad it affects all players, non more than those on the other side, so the Bulldogs will win as the Wildcats are playing their game in second gear.

Politicians never make good policies, having been one I know what they do and that is to grab as much power as they can from the public who elected them. Also wanabe politicians should never over reach their own safety line, as they will dig a hole that deep they will never get out of it. I can think of many in this one town who will not win through the ballot box and am waiting with baited breath for that day to come. That should give the IC and his Angels some happy times at the Cop Bar.

Another 5*+ and a few more questions left for us to await your magical pen Mr WW.

Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 future possibilities

Hi WW,Poss no 1.Cindy's future child(if there is one) to be from Don's sperm.Poss no 2.Theresa gets it on with Don seeing as Todd does it with Laura.Poss no 3.Nothing too serious can happen to Theresa because she has to still be around to present Carole with MOV in 25 years time.Cheers,Malcolm.

AffecteffectAffecteffectabout 5 years ago
What’s the deal with Krasney?

He obviously wants to lose the DA election. Maybe he has a sweet job already lined up elsewhere. I figure it was Harlow or Woodburn that had him turn off the cameras.

Peter Long Cox? How about head chef Salvatore Monella and assistant chef Enrico Coli at the Coffin Cerone restaurant?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Anon/3 possibilities

Interesting Ideas, but:

1. Cindy would not be impregnated by Don's sperm, artifically or otherwise, since they're close kin. Despite what you may read in some areas of Literotica, inter-family genetics don't do well, as Dr. Laura Fredricson could tell us...

2. I'll just post the spoiler now: Teresa and Don are not going to have sex.

3. Yeah, i did sorta kill the suspense with some of those 'far future' references, didn't I? But it's still Teresa and it's still Christmas, so we'll see what happens...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Affecteffect

Yes, I like making up fun names for the characters. I'd originally intended for 'Peter Long Cox' to live up to his name, and for him to be part of some of the sexual adventures, but things went another way... doesn't mean I can't come back to him, though.

I think the Luigi's restaurant does not need chefs named 'Sal Monella' and 'E. Coli', so thanks but let's find some more positive, Bowser-approved names. :o)

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Certainly write exciting stories with so many asides. Never know which are story developments, which are clues and which are just asides.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...