All Comments on 'The Four Day Ch. 03'

by suthin121

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
how many

How many of you sickos are there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry Dude

You just crossed over my line,hope you don't have kids for a lot of reasons and good luck, with fetish's like these you will need it. Don't be suprised when this bites you in the ass, it always does, believe that, plese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good for the guy who’s not jealous and could deal with that , I know I could never. It’s also amazing how many girls when they are younger start out having sex and going through college years and before they settle down experiment but when they find a guy there willing to settle down with they won’t do anal or swallow as some examples. I know every guy that I know always went for anal and all were successful but unfortunately they were also childish and told all there friends which I’m not into shaming a girl that your with. It also seems the majority of woman don’t like yo admit to letting guys duck their ass or that after that they actually enjoyed it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Silliest

One of the silliest cuck and whore stories I’ve run across in a good while. I wonder if this clown wrote anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuthin121@suthin121
3 Followers
Hello everyone! I'm currently serving in Iraq, so obviously can't meet my wife's sexual needs. So, I'm doing the next best thing and writing her stories to alleviate some of her pent up....aggression. hehe Well, she feels they're pretty good so we thought we would share em...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Four Day Series Info