All Comments on 'The Glass Elevator'

by sarad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Stupid

By that I mean the last comment! Why are those kind of comments always anonymous? I loved your story, and took it in the way that you probably intended - an erotic bit of fantasy and probably based on a situation which did not go quite so far. Am I right?

pjwolfpjwolfalmost 17 years ago
Hot Fantasy

I agree. Disregard the first comment. This was a hot erotic fantasy story. It was also well written. I do hope that you write more.

medusa9800medusa9800almost 17 years ago
Whoa! I enjoyed this most of this story

Obviously the disturbed man who left the first (and most recent) comment must like something about the story or he would not have come back...obviously, some woman must have done him wrong and he now has to take out his hostilities on the author of this piece and anyone who compliments her. I will bet that he comes back because he has nothing better to do than to vent his rage. Take it from me Sara, keep writing and ignore bastards like this. I pity him.

medusa9800medusa9800almost 17 years ago
Whoa! I enjoyed this most of this story

Obviously the disturbed man who left the first (and most recent) comment must like something about the story or he would not have come back...obviously, some woman must have done him wrong and he now has to take out his hostilities on the author of this piece and anyone who compliments her. I will bet that he comes back because he has nothing better to do than to vent his rage. Take it from me Sara, keep writing and ignore bastards like this. I pity him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nothing says "I love you" like leaving you to be..

raped, impregnated, and possibly given AIDS is an exposed place. You must feel so lucky to have such a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bastard Babies Are So

SICK! They rank right down there with self cuckolding males into watching cocks, sucking squiggly sperm and self humiliation.<P>

Writer - you hit all the freaky weird septic buttons just as you intended but it just show us what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Zero

Too bad I couldn't give you a zero in the scoring, however, I will give you one in this statement. This story is a big 0.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I hope you get treatment for the STDS and AIDS

This is one of the sickest stories I have ever read here. YOu let a woman be used by anyone that wants her without her consent and she doesnt even see who and is cuffed and blindfolded. Men use her bareback and then leave her. Yep real erotic, almost as good and giving her a blood injection directly from a person infected with AIDS. She is very stupid, would guess her overal IQ is about 50 but her looks are 10 so everyone ignores her less than brilliant mind. Bastard children are great. Hubby can take the DNA test of the child go to court and prove she committed adultry and the child is not his, get a divorce with no child support. At least the hubby has an IQ of almost 75. Would suggest two things both of them get sterilized and that both have lobotomies done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Loved the forced cream pie. The act of forced submission is soooo erotic. Especially if it can lead to pregnancy. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why did you let your husband do that?

Intriguing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous