The Groupie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could barely catch her breath when he took hold of his dick and aimed it straight for her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck the life out of you, mom." He said adamantly, and then drove forward.

The feeling of being speared by such a long, thick, big dick in one movement sent rivers of pleasure and rapturous pain through Abigail in one go. She wasn't used to his size by far! But in one swift movement he had her impaled on his dick and oh did the hot mother groan loudly.

"OHHHHHHH!" She moaned at the top of her lungs, arching her back.

"Fuck!" Nathan growled as he suddenly felt how tight his mother was around his cock.

For a moment the two of them just revelled in their respective feelings until everything began to settle down. Then they both looked at each other and breathed deeply. Huge smiles painting their lust-filled faces.

"You're much bigger inside me than you were in my mouth!" Abigail breathed lustfully

"And you're fucking tighter than I ever imagined!" Nathan retorted with a big, horny grin.

"You're so deep inside me!" Abigail sighed with wonder, feeling his hard cock buried balls deep inside her.

"Deeper than dad's ever been?" Nathan asked amusedly and smugly.

Abigail's lips curved wider and she reached up to snake her hands around Nathan's neck.

"Much deeper." She said simply, feeding his ego while telling the truth at the same time.

Nathan's grin broadened at that and he flexed his dick inside her while keeping his eyes on hers. Abigail shuddered in pleasure.

"Well how does this feel compared to dad?" He asked as he slowly pulled almost all of the way out of her pussy and then inch by fat inch he sank back into her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh!" Abigail moaned softly under her breath. "Oh, that feels good."

With that Nathan leaned closer to her until his face was mere inches from hers, his arms by her side, and he began to slowly pull out and then push deep inside her.

"How does this feel?" He asked breathily as he continued to slowly work his cock in and out of her.

"Mmmmmm, so good baby. Keep doing that." Abigail sighed gently, her eyes fluttering as Nathan leaned in towards her neck, kissed her soft skin, and then pressing his chest against her naked tits worked his cock in and out of her a little more methodically.

For a few moments the lustful pair had slow sex, almost making love, and then Nathan began to pick up speed and power -- making Abigail moan a little more consistently and loudly with each movement into her -- until he was fucking in and out of her forcefully.

Pushing himself up to arm's length above her, he stared down at her beautiful face as he rammed his dick in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhh! Oh god! Fuck! Yes! Keep doing that, baby! Oh fuck! Mmmmmm!" Abigail moaned loudly.

"You like that, mom?" Nathan asked hornily as he panted deeply and stared down at her gorgeous face.

"YES! Oh my fucking god, yes, Nate! Oh my fuck this is so fucking good!" Abigail groaned as she bucked her hips to meet her son's downward thrusts.

Fucking like two horny rabbits, the two went at it. Nathan nailing his mother into the couch. Driving her ass into the seat as his dick slammed ten-inches home into her with every thrust.

"Do you want me to stop?" Nate asked, and Abigail instantly wrapped her arms around his back, her legs cinching around his waist as her feet bobbed on his ass.

"NO! Don't you dare! Ohhhhhh god! YES! Oh my fucking god! Fuck! Don't you stop, Nathan! Please! Please keep fucking me!" Abigail begged hotly, meaning every word.

"Ungh, yeah, your pussy is so fucking tight!" He growled and Abigail smiled brightly.

"That's because you're so fucking big, mister." She said in response. Flexing her pussy muscles as he drove into her once again.

"Bigger than dad?" Nathan asked smugly, already knowing the answer.

"Mmmmmm, you're fucking me and you want me to tell you that you're bigger than your father? Naughty boy." Abigail teased, "Yes, you are. You're so much bigger than your dad, Nathan. And you're so deep in me! Oh god, so deep! You're stretching me like your father has never done. Fuck you're so big!"

Nathan's grin only doubled at that and he drove himself into her more relentlessly.

"Oh fuck! YES!" Abigail moaned, arching her back as pleasure coursed through her from her cock-stuffed pussy.

The feelings were so intense. So passionate. So illicit. The hot mother couldn't get over how good she felt. And here she was letting her 18-year-old son fuck her senseless on her couch while his father, her husband, lay asleep upstairs! And she was loving it!

Pleasure was surging through her like flaming electricity, so hot and mind-fucking that Abigail could barely think straight. All she could do was moan and groan wordlessly. Endlessly yelling 'yes' and 'fuck' as she craved the hot cock pummelling her. She couldn't get enough.

But it was knowing that this was her son that had his unprotected dick inside her. That her own son was fucking her. That was the most intense thing. She almost climbed the walls with how that made her feel. Fuck! She was so bad...but oh holy fuck was it so fucking good!

"Oh my god, yes! Yes! YES! Fuck me, Nathan! Fuck your mother into this sofa! Nail me, baby! Oh god!" Abigail moaned at the top of her lungs. The sound drifting up the stairs to her husband.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you good, mom!" Nathan groaned back at her and Abigail moaned even louder at hearing him call her 'mom'.

Fuck she was such a bad mother! Or perhaps the best ever!

"I can't believe we're doing this! Oh my...fuck! I can't believe this is happening!" Abigail purred as she caught her breath. Her tits rolled around her slim chest wildly as Nathan fucked her hard and fast. "I can't believe I'm fucking my own son!"

"Ughn, yeah! I can't believe I'm fucking my own mom! Fuck this is hot!" Nathan growled in return.

"Yes, baby! Fuck your mom! Fuck me with your big cock, Nathan. Shove your big dick into my unprotected pussy and fuck me raw! I want your dick, Nathan. I want your cock so fucking badly! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Abigail shouted at the end, pleasure erupting through her like fireworks at the words and the reality of what she was doing and who with.

She had never cheated on Mason before. But oh fuck did it feel amazing having sex with someone other than her husband! And the fact that he was her son just doubled that feeling intensely!

"That's it, mom, take your son's dick! Give me that pussy of yours. Let me fuck you until you can't walk!" Nathan grunted between clenched teeth.

"Oh yes! I love your dick! Oh god, I can't get enough of you, Nathan! Fuck me and use me like your slut! I'm your slut, Nate. Your slut mommy! Fuck me!" Abigail panted heavily.

"You're my slut? Does that mean I can fuck you whenever I want?" Nathan asked with a wide grin.

"YES! Oh my god, yes! You can fuck me whenever you want, baby! However you want! I'm yours. All yours, Nate! Yours to fuck as much as you want! You can fuck me more than your father does! I'm your slut!" Abigail answered lustfully.

And she meant every word too. Fuck, did she!

"I want to fuck you in yours and dad's bed!" He said hornily and Abigail couldn't help but groan deeply at that.

"Oh yes! I want you to nail me into your father's side of the bed, Nate. You can fuck me anywhere you want. Just promise me you'll never stop fucking me!" She groaned emphatically.

"I'll fuck you every day, mom. Just don't let dad find out. It's hotter nailing you behind his back!" Nathan replied breathily.

That sent a shiver of lust through Abigail's body and set her pussy on fire. Fuck, it was hotter letting her son fuck her behind his father's back! There was something extremely sexy about letting another man inside her pussy with no condom, and that that man was her own son!

"Oh fuck...you can fuck me behind his back all the time, Nathan! I'm your little slut now. To fuck, suck, and do anything you want to, any time. My pussy is yours!" Abigail moaned.

"Does that mean I'm better than dad?" Nathan asked suddenly and Abigail moaned loudly again.

It turned them both on to compare him to his father while he was fucking her brains out!

"YES! Oh god! Fuck! Ohhhhhh! You're so much fucking better than your father! Fuck! I never knew sex could be this amazing! You're fucking me like your father never could, nor even dream of!" Abigail said pantingly in reply.

"Fuck, mom, you're so hot!" Her son grinned smugly and he looked down to where his cock was entering her pussy and began watching as he nailed her.

For a few minutes the two fucked wildly -- Nathan grunting and growling as he watched his cock jackhammer in and out of her, and Abigail moaning and groaning as pleasure wracked her hot, slender body.

Then Nathan looked up at her face again and leaned on his left hand more, letting his right hand up to roughly grab her breast. Squeezing hard it was the first time that he had touched her naked tits, and fuck did he grope her! He squeezed and played with her tits so hard and deeply that Abigail almost felt pain!

"Oh god, your hand feels so good on me! Squeeze my tits, Nathan! Play with mommy's tits while you fuck the shit out of me!" Abigail purred and Nathan did just that.

"Fuck, mom, your tits are so fucking amazing!" Nathan growled as he squeezed harder, his fingers sinking into the soft but firm flesh as he scooped up her breast and pushed it into her chest, against the other, and rolled it around her chest.

"Your dad seems to think so. But they're yours now, Nate. You can play with them whenever you want. As much as you want!" Abigail assured him. "Just don't tell your dad I let you play with my naked tits!"

Nathan's grin took on a smug turn again and he squeezed her breast harder.

For a while he fucked her hard and fast while playing with her breast, his fat dick slamming into her tight pussy over and over again as his fingers kneaded her firm globes. Abigail's pussy stretched to accommodate him and Nathan's cock took every advantage, slucking deep into her as her wet pussy schlucked along noisily, and his cock hit her cervix with each deep stroke.

Then Nathan let his hand drift down to her flat stomach, feeling where his cock pushed deep into her, before he grasped her hips and began to fuck harder into her.

"Oh fuck! FUCK! FUCK! YES! Oh fuck, Nate! Fuck me! Oh baby, fuck me! Fuck your mom! Fuck me so fucking deep! Give me your fucking unprotected cock! Fuck me, baby! Your mom needs it so badly!" Abigail squirmed, desperate for him to rail her good. And fucking her amazingly he was!

"Fuck, mom, you're so fucking perfect! You have sexy legs, an amazing waist, fucking gorgeous tits, and the most beautiful face ever! I can't get over that I'm fucking the sexiest woman ever! I can't believe I got you all night, but now I get you naked and on my dick! Fuck!" Nathan panted as he drove his cock repeatedly into her.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh goooood! Well I'm all yours baby! Every bit of me is yours to fuck and play with!" Abigail purred as she ran her arms down his back and grabbed the muscular tops of his arms.

"I thought you were dad's wife?" He asked playfully, and Abigail smiled sexily. Her eyes burning with lust.

"I am married to your dad. But I'm your slut, son. You get to fuck mommy all the time from now on. And daddy doesn't need to know about it." She teased him.

The two grinned at each other, both turned on by her words. And so Nathan continued to rock and roll her, fucking into her harder and faster, driving his big dick deep into her unprotected pussy.

For a time the two just fucked, moaning and groaning in equal measure. Abigail's ass bouncing up and down on the sofa with each stroke into her and every lift of her hips onto Nathan's enormous cock. Her tits rolled around her chest madly as Nathan sped up and rammed into her so hard his dick almost pierced her cervix! Fuck but it felt so fucking good!

"Fuck me! Yes, Nathan, fuck me! Oh god!" Abigail moaned passionately.

And Nathan did just that. Fucking her good and hard and fast like the young bull he was.

"Ohhhhh do you like fucking mommy, Nate?" Abigail purred as she squeezed his dick with her pussy. Her legs tightening around his waist to pull him into her.

"Fuck, I love it! You're the best woman I've ever fucked!" Nathan replied honestly and Abigail practically glowed from the compliment.

"Oh good, mmmmmm, 'cause I love having you fuck me, baby! Ohhhhmmmmm yes! So fucking good! You're so deep in me, Nathan! Fuck! I've never felt cock this hard and deep before! Your father just can't fuck me like you can!" Abigail moaned, her feet bouncing on his ass as he drove into her rapidly.

"Well you better get used to big cock, mom, 'cause I'm going to dick you down every day!" He replied smugly and Abigail moaned loudly.

"I won't be able to feel your father after this! Fuck, but you've stretched my pussy as much as you stretched my throat!" She groaned.

"Did you think I'd be this big?" Nathan asked arrogantly.

"I wondered how big you were! But fuck! I never thought you were this big! You make your father look like a twig!" She purred hornily and Nathan laughed softly. "Oh god, I love your big cock. Fuck! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

And Nathan did just that. Fucking his mother for all he was worth as the sofa creaked and Abigail moaned and groaned loudly. Both of them uncaring if Nathan's dad heard them.

But the night was far from over yet. And Abigail's pleasure was just starting.

- - -

Nathan Thomas slammed his cock home again and again inside his mother's hot, wet pussy, fucking her to kingdom come. He had her on her back, naked! His mother! And he was inside her pussy, without a condom! He couldn't believe it! It was like every dream come true at once.

And oh fuck was her pussy special! She was tighter and hotter than any other woman he had been with! And fuck did she know how to have sex. Every downward stroke into her was met with her hips forcing her pussy down his thick shaft. Not only that, but she squeezed her muscles with every move! Nathan thought he was going to cum with how good she felt!

And then there was looking at her! She was stunning. The sexiest woman he had ever seen by far! And her tits were incredible! They shot around her chest as he fucked her senseless, almost hypnotising him. And then there was her beautiful face, contorted in ecstasy as she moaned and groaned in absolute pleasure for him.

Nathan was going to make sure that this fuck was the best she had ever had. And he knew he was doing a good job of that already. But he wanted her to remember this after they were done and come back for more. Oh he was planning on a lot more sex with his mother from now on! His dad would just have to wait for her.

Holding her hips, Nathan fucked into her pussy hard and fast. His own hips working like mad to drive deep into her.

"Fuck, mom, dad's such a lucky guy getting you all the time!" Nathan said breathily as he pounded into her.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh, yes! Oh yes, fuck me! Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh! You're the lucky one, baby! You get me whenever you want now!" His mother moaned in response to him.

"Then I guess I'm the man of the house now!" Nathan growled between clenched teeth as pleasure shot from his squeezed cock through his body.

"Ohhhhhhh! You're the man of my pussy and mouth, Nate!" Abigail agreed, "They're yours to use whenever you want. Your dad will just have to take what he can get when you're through with me!"

Nathan growled erotically at that and pulled her legs from around his waist and held them high above her. Fucking into her tunnelled pussy was even more pleasurable like that as the position tightened her already snug hole ever tauter around his invading cock.

"Mmmm fuck! Then he'll never get to fuck you, because I'll be fucking you all the time!" He grunted passionately and Abigail moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh, you're such a naughty....mmmmm.....boy! What would your father say if he could hear you now, talking to your mother like that?" She asked playfully.

"You mean, what would he say if he heard me telling you that I'm going to fuck you, bareback, every day from now on?" Nathan asked in return and Abigail moaned again in pleasure.

"If I'd known how big you are I'd have let you fuck me before now." His mother purred sexily and Nathan grinned.

"Guess we need to make up for it then." He said confidently as he drilled into her even more.

For a few minutes the two fucked like this and then Nathan slid his mother's legs up his arms and over his shoulders and leaned forward until her knees almost squashed her big tits.

From this new position the young 18-year-old had even more leverage and the hot mother's pussy was even tighter, and so Nathan began to give her all that he had, ramming into her with clean, deep down strokes that pummelled the sexy mother's pussy like a jackhammer.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! YES! YES! YES! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh Nathan, fuck me! Don't stop! Keep driving your big dick into me, you fucking stud! Nail me like the slut I am!" Abigail moaned incessantly and Nathan did just that.

"Fuck, mom, take my dick like the slut you are! I'm going to fuck you until you cum and then I'm going to fill you with my cum like I did your mouth! Fuck!" Nathan growled.

"Oh yes! YES! I want your cum, Nathan! I want to feel you cum in me, son! Fuck your mother and cum inside her! Give me all of your seed and knock me up, stud!" Abigail groaned.

And nail her good he did. Using his feet as leverage, Nathan stretched out on the sofa and held himself above his mother, driving his cock downward into her over and over again!

Abigail moaned louder and louder until Nathan thought that they had to wake his father up soon! But that didn't stop the hot young son from giving his mother all that he could. Nailing her was just too hot!

And so Nathan drove his dick into his mother with ever-increasing force and power and Abigail took it all, her voice vibrating from the power of her son's thrusts.

"Oh god! Fuck me! YES! Ohhhhmmmmm! You're so fucking good at this, Nathan! You're fucking me so fucking good! I love your big dick! Give it to me! Nail me, baby! Fuck mommy into this sofa!" Abigail groaned at the top of her lungs.

Nathan sweated and gritted his teeth as pleasure raged through him from his dick and he could feel his orgasm getting closer. Even though he'd already cum that night he knew that he was about to deliver another fat load to his mother again soon! Fuck! He could barely keep himself restrained! He wanted this to last as long as possible!

"Ah, mom, that's it, take my dick! Feel my dick inside you!" Nathan almost yelled.

And Abigail did just that. She focused on the feel of her son's cock entering her again and again. The thick bulging head, the veins along his cock, the hard, thick shaft. All of it as it stretched her pussy wide and slammed repeatedly into her cervix. No cock had ever been so long and fat inside her before and she was feeling things she had never imagined she could feel. Her son's cock was wondrous!

The two fucked on and on, the sofa protesting with creaks as if it threatened to give way any second. The sounds joined the moans, groans, grunts, and growls that filled the room, along with the wet schlucking noise of Abigail's pussy being fucked.

And then Nathan couldn't take it anymore. He knew he was going to cum if he didn't do something fast, and so with one swift motion he grabbed hold of his mother's waist and pulled her up so that she was straddling him. Shifting so that he sat back against the sofa he held onto her as he pulled her on top of him.

Abigail didn't miss a beat and was bouncing up and down his cock in no time, moaning and groaning as loudly as ever.

"Ohhhhhh what's the matter, Nate? Getting too much for you?" She asked playfully as she slammed herself up and down his cock as he held her by the waist.

1...456789