The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when the two of them heard Mason come back into the kitchen.

Without missing a beat or wasting a thought, Nathan jerked back and stuffed his cock back into his cargo trousers so fast that it might have been Abigail's imagination that he had had it in her mouth to begin with!

Abigail sat there gaping with a wide, saliva-filled mouth and Nathan shot back two steps in the time it took Mason to come around the corner and look up at the two of them.

"I forgot my beer." Mason said as if he needed an excuse to be there.

For a second Abigail thought he had caught them and was being awkward. But if Mason had caught her cheating on him with their own son, she was sure he wouldn't be this calm and happy.

"Did you have your extra food?" He asked Nathan as he walked to the fridge to grab his beer.

"Yeah. Just finished." Nathan lied, trying to explain why he was standing and his plate was empty in one go. That and what he had been doing these past minutes.

Abigail shut her mouth and swallowed her dick-tasting saliva. It almost made her moan. God, she needed to be fucked by that impressive member once again!

"Then what's keeping you? Come on! I found a game on TV!" Mason said as he clapped his son on the back with his free hand. Beer in the other.

Nathan smiled weakly and nervously, clearly relieved that he and Abigail hadn't been caught but desperate to feel her around his cock again.

"Don't be too long." Mason said to Abigail as he eyed the dirty dishes she had yet to clean up like she had said.

"I won't. Be right there." Abigail responded and finally breathed for the first time as he and Nathan made their way out of the room, her son glancing back at her with a cheeky 'phew' but cheekily 'that was close' look on his face.

Abigail's eyes sparkled and she looked back at him with yearning hunger.

Nathan walked on behind his father, into the lounge, as Abigail began cleaning up. The two love birds had been close to getting caught, but that only turned both of them on even more. Especially when they thought of what they had been doing when Mason had nearly caught them. It was illicit. It was wrong. It was incest. It was hot. And they both needed more. And they were going to get it, one way or another.

- - -

Abigail stood in the kitchen and leaned against the counter, breathing hard. She was so turned on right now. She couldn't believe that she had almost been caught by Mason sucking her own son's dick! That was just so hot!

She couldn't believe that she had been sucking her own son's dick! Again! The night before was like the best dream ever and now it hit home just how real it had been. She had had sex with her son. She was going to have sex with him again. And again. And again.

She was cheating on Mason and having an affair...with her own 18-year-old son! This was just too hot for words. And there was no doubt any longer that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Fuck! She needed him so badly right now, but she had no idea how to get him alone with Mason in the house.

"Just calm down. It'll all work out as it's meant to." She said to herself softly, breathing in deeply in a way that did impressive things to her t-shirt covered chest.

That seemed to help. Well, sort of. Her pussy was still humming for her son's attention but at least her mind wasn't reeling anymore.

Taking another deep breath to still herself more, Abigail pushed herself off the counter, turned around and washed up, and then walked out of the kitchen and through into the lounge.

Mason was sitting in his chair watching the television - a game had been put on and he was deeply immersed - while Nathan was sitting on the sofa, equally engrossed but tapping the arm of the chair as if nervous. Abigail was certain it was sexual frustration on her son's part, but that could have just been her own desires projecting onto the eighteen-year-old.

Walking in she looked at where to sit and then immediately chose next to Nathan. Sitting down on the sofa she gave her son a warm, meaningful smile as he glanced up at her with fire in his eyes - she may have been right about the sexual frustration thing - but it was Mason who turned to her first.

"Glad you can finally sit down and chill out. No need to be busy today. It's too hot!" He said as he smiled over at his wife.

"Mom is too hot, that's for sure." Nathan jumped in, meaning one thing but his father took it for another.

"She needs to cool down. We can chill here for a bit before getting on with the shelving unit." Mason said caringly.

"Sounds like a plan. I love being with the two men I love most." Abigail replied with a shared smile for both of them. But with an added wink for her son.

Mason grinned at her and reached over for her hand, holding it briefly and squeezing before he let go and turned back to the television.

For a few minutes the three of them just watched television, then Nathan turned to her when he noticed his dad was engrossed.

"You do look hot today, mom." He whispered and Abigail smiled pleasedly.

"You don't look bad yourself." She replied softly, her eyes falling to where his cargo trousers tented up. "Definitely not too bad." She added insinuatingly.

"God, I wish we were alone. I'd fuck you so hard right now." Nathan said gently as his fingers began rapping on the arm of the sofa swiftly.

Abigail blushed at that, mostly because she was so turned on and that was so hot, and exactly what she needed, but she also looked around to see if Mason had heard. He hadn't, he was still deeply in to the TV and Nathan had spoken quietly, but that just made it that much hotter!

"I'd love that." She said back just as softly. "But I don't know when we'll be able to be alone again." She added with regret.

Nathan's fingers drummed harder and faster. He looked around and at his dad for a moment and then grinned as an idea came to him.

"Maybe we don't need to be alone for everything." He said before he got up to grab a blanket off the back of the other chair.

Spreading it over the two of them, Nathan smiled at his mother.

"I may not be able to fuck you, but I can do something else." He said with a whisper before he slid his hand under the blanket and moved it, with a look at Mason, over to her shorts-covered pussy.

The moment his fingers touched her covered pussy Abigail felt a bolt of lightning shoot right through her. Here she was, sitting next to her son on the sofa he had fucked her on the night before, with her husband mere feet away, with her own son's fingers probing her humming, wet pussy through her shorts!

Abigail stifled a loud moan at the eroticness of the situation and instead shivered and took a deep breath. Fuck but his fingers felt good as they rubbed her pussy through her shorts.

"Nate, your dad's right there!" She whispered furiously after she caught her breath. Fuck but her eyes fluttered as she felt fire building in her loins.

"Hot, isn't it?" Nathan replied just as softly and mischievously. "You're such a naughty wife. And a naughtier mother letting your son play with your pussy."

Abigail quickly cast a look over at Mason again, to see if he had noticed anything or heard Nathan. He was still in the television though. Abigail breathed a sigh of relief and then closed her eyes as Nathan continued to rub her pussy.

And then it happened.

Nathan moved his fingers slowly up until he reached the bottom of her t-shirt. Pushing it up he let his hand find the button on her shorts. Popping it open he pressed his fingers against her and slid them down into her shorts. Finding her pussy once again was easy. Slipping a finger into the wetness was even easier.

His thumb played with her clit tenderly as two of his fingers sank into her and this time Abigail did moan though breathily and softly.

Casting another worried glance at Mason - who STILL hadn't noticed or heard anything - Abigail slouched on the sofa, giving Nathan perfect access to her pussy. And Nathan took every advantage he had. No sooner had she moved than his fingers began to move faster, jacking in and out of her quickly as his thumb rubbed circles around her clit.

"Do you like that, mom?" He asked her with a cheeky grin. Emphasising that she was his mother.

"Yes!" Was all Abigail could manage to stammer out, lest she groan loudly.

She was moaning softly now and whimpering as she wanted to cry out. She was being fingered by her son! Right next to her husband, his dad!

"Fuck!" She whispered to him and leaned her head back.

Nathan grinned and slid a third finger into her - it was the best he could do with such a sharp angle into her pussy - and Abigail shuddered. His fingers reached deep inside her, though not as deep as his 10-inch cock would have. But fuck, they scratched the itch she had inside her desperately! More so with them being so bold with where and how they were doing this...and getting away with it!

"Fuck, your pussy feels good!" Nathan breathed as he continued to jack his fingers into her.

"Your fingers feel incredible! Keep doing this and I'm going to cum right here!" Abigail moaned softly. She could feel her orgasm already building inside her because of what she was doing, who with, and where!

"Just imagine it's my big dick pounding you again like last night. It will be again soon." Nathan said, this time a little louder and Abigail once again looked at Mason to see if he had heard.

Nathan just grinned as he too looked at his unaware father. He was proud of what they were doing and turned on by it. Abigail was just horny right then and desperate for her son's touch. She would have done anything to keep him fingering her right then. She needed it.

"Mmmm, I wish it was your dick! I can't wait for you to fuck me again!" Abigail purred, also just a little louder. This was dangerous. She knew she was getting off on what they were doing right next to Mason, but she didn't want to get caught.

That's when an illicitly sexy thought hit the beautiful mother and she smiled wickedly as she lifted her head. First, she looked at Mason, and then she turned with horny eyes on her son.

"God, I love your dick so much!" She said softly and then slid one of her own hands beneath the blanket and grabbed hold of Nathan's hard bulge.

"Fuck!" Nathan breathed and then shivered with lust as Abigail began hurriedly undoing his cargo pants.

Nathan helped her with his free hand, while his hand inside her rubbed and pumped faster and harder as he got more turned on.

Abigail fished his cock out of his pants under the blanket and wrapped her hand around the thick, long shaft. Immediately she began jacking him off, running her small, slender hand up and down that enormous 10-inch member tightly.

"Fuck, how did I fit this in me last night?" She asked gently, and incredulously.

She could remember that his cock had been big - the biggest she'd ever had! - but feeling it again in her hand, that seemed so tiny next to his massive rod, just impressed on her how big he actually was again!

"You took all of it. Down your throat and in your pussy." Nathan said with a crack in his voice. He took a deep, shuddering breath before he carried on. "I'll make it fit in you again. Even though you're used to dad's small cock."

Abigail shuddered at the comparison to his father - who was right there! - and she looked over at Mason with a smooth grin.

This was while she jacked off her son while he played with her pussy. It was so hot.

For a few minutes the two just worked their magic on each other, moaning and breathing heavier yet as softly as they could so they didn't get caught. Nathan rammed his fingers into her deeply, his thumb spinning her clit around and down, driving her wild and building her orgasm quickly.

Abigail kept her eyes on her son's as the two of them, red-faced, played with each other. Her hand pumped up and down his shaft furiously but stuttered as she felt so good and close to her own orgasm. The blanket clearly didn't hide much of what they were doing to each other. It was clear that their hands were in each other's laps and bouncing up and down. It wouldn't take much to figure out what was happening.

Yes, if Mason just looked around at his loving wife and son right then he wouldn't have been able to miss the starry-eyed look on his wife's face as her orgasm built inside her. Or the pure mask of lust on his son's face as he stared at his mother's beautiful face. Both of them breathing hard, almost panting, red-faced and lustful.

But fortunately, he didn't see. He was too engrossed in the television. And Abigail and Nathan were being as careful as their illicit lust for each other would allow them to be.

"Ohhhh, you're good at this!" Abigail purred sexily, squeezing her eyes shut for a second as she concentrated on the fingers within her. Knowing they were her son's.

"I'm good? You're the pro!" Nathan replied judderingly as his mother's hand flew up and down his cock, just like it had the night before.

Every time Abigail's thumb reached the tip of his cock, she rubbed circles around the spongey, sensitive head before running her hand back down and jacking up and down furiously.

"I never thought you'd be fingering me while I jacked you off next to your dad." She said playfully.

"I never thought you'd let me finger you, mom. Or that you'd play with my dick! Let alone that you'd let me fuck you! I can't wait to get you on your back again!" Nathan replied teasingly and Abigail moaned softly.

His words sent a lance of electricity through Abigail's body, deep into her pussy.

"I meant what I said last night. You can have me whenever, however, you want, as much as you want." Abigail said to her son as her hand jerked him off rapidly.

"Fuck! I'm going to use you so much that dad's not going to be able to feel you from now on!" Nathan responded, turned on to all hell.

Abigail moaned again at that and quickly looked over at Mason again. He still hadn't heard.

Looking back she panted hard as her arm ached from how fast and powerfully she was jacking her son off.

Nathan had the stamina of a war horse. He just sat there hard as a rock and taking everything she gave him. Fuck but she wished she could use her mouth right then. Or better yet, her pussy! But she couldn't. Her hand was all she had and she was doing the best she could. Little did she know just how close her son was to spilling his seed all over her hand right then!

No, Abigail had no idea as she was too lost in her own feelings to notice the tightness around her son's eyes and mouth as he struggled to hold back. Abigail's breathing had gotten quicker as her orgasm fast approached and her eyes rolled into her head and she let her head fall back onto the sofa again as Nathan jammed his fingers in and out of her so fast and hard it was like he really was fucking her again.

For another few minutes the two pounded each other furiously until Abigail felt her pussy burning and coming alive with bolts of electricity flowing through her every nerve.

She was going to cum. And fuck, she had no idea how she was going to keep it quiet!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes, Nathan. Keep doing that! Fuck! I'm going to cum if you keep doing that! Fuck! Yes!" Abigail began to chant softly and Nathan hummed hard and loud, clearly close to his own orgasm.

For a moment all that was hung in the balance as the two family members jerked each other off under the blanket while the dad and husband remained blissfully unaware. Then Abigail felt her pussy tighten and she had just a moment to gasp loudly before her orgasm hit her like a brick to the stomach and face!

Lightning lanced through her pussy and body as rainbows and bright spots exploded in her eyes! Her whole body tensed and shook and she bit her lip and whimpered her loud moans. Her pussy gushed and soaked her son's fingers and hand and she gripped his cock in a death grip, her thumb running wild on his thick tip.

Panting hard she bit back a scream at having her son bring her to her second orgasm in two days!

For a long minute she came hard. Almost as hard as when Nathan had fucked her the night before. She couldn't believe that she was cumming next to her husband who had no idea. She couldn't believe that it was her son bringing her to such a powerful climax yet again! This time just with his fingers!

Finally, after a little while, her orgasm began to subside and Abigail stopped shaking. Her hand had frozen on Nathan's dick, gripping tightly and holding it lovingly as she came. And as her climax passed, Abigail let go of his cock as her arm fell weakly beside her. She just couldn't lift it to carry on if she tried. She was completely spent.

Nathan only grinned at her, not showing any upset at not having cum himself, but just pleased that he had made his mother cum again with just his fingers. Abigail breathed hard.

"Ok. Wow!" She said when her senses finally came back to her. Looking briefly over at Mason she added softly and excitedly, "I can't believe we just did that!"

Nathan smiled cheekily, his eyes glowing.

"It was fun, wasn't it?" He asked mischievously.

Abigail's own brown eyes lit up at that too.

"Mmm. It was crazy!" She answered back impishly. That's when she saw the bulging blanket over Nathan's lap. "Someone didn't cum though." She added playfully.

"I can go for hours. You know that better than anyone." Nathan replied devilishly.

"Well maybe I should take care of that." Abigail said hotly, reaching beneath the blanket and taking a hold of his big cock once more.

She glanced over at Mason again to see if he had noticed, but he was still in the television, and so she began to gently stroke up and down on Nathan's hard dick.

"Don't tell your dad I did this for you." She said amusedly.

Nathan, struggling with how good it felt, smirked as he too looked over at his father.

"I won't tell him if you don't." He said as he lifted his hand up and touched her lips with his fingers. "But you better be careful I don't get inside you again. Otherwise you'll make him notice by how loud you are."

Nathan traced Abigail's soft lips with his fingers and Abigail looked over at Mason again before she parted her lips in a soft moan. The feeling of her son touching her lips made her shiver inside, especially as these had been the fingers that had been inside her just moments earlier.

With her eyes on her husband, Abigail opened her mouth and Nathan slid his fingers over her tongue. Abigail pursed her lips around his invading fingers and began sucking hard as if they were his big cock. Slipping her tongue almost lovingly around his digits she let him slide his fingers in and out of her mouth, brushing her lips wetly and sliding them back in as she sucked on them.

All the while she kept her eyes on her husband. One turn of his head and he would see what she was doing. It would be hard to cover up what was happening. A mother didn't just suck her 18-year-old son's fingers while stroking up and down in his lap beneath a blanket. Her hand could be seen moving beneath the material and there was only one thing that could cause the blanket to bulge like that in that specific area.

Yes, if Mason looked around now he would know exactly what was going on. And that turned on the hot mother even more. It certainly made Nathan's dick harder as it strained in her hand.

Looking back to her son, Abigail made eye contact. Locking her eyes with his she stared deep into him as she pumped his cock a little faster, desperately trying to make him cum but not be too noticeable from Mason's peripheral vision.

Having their eyes on each other as she sucked Nathan's fingers and jacked his cock, Abigail felt a shiver run down her spine and deep into her pussy. This was hot, and oh so wrong. So daring, and yet oh so intoxicating. Abigail moaned softly around Nathan's fingers and breathed harder, causing her big tits to rise and fall lusciously.