The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan juggled her tits between his hands and squeezed them hard, using them to pull Abigail back onto his dick as he pushed forward into her ass.

Mason, ignorant of what his son was doing to his wife, reached for the juice and poured some into his glass before placing the bottle back in the fridge. Then he closed the door and turned towards his son and wife.

Nathan instantly let go of his mother's tits and wrapped his arms around her stomach just as his father turned to see them.

"You're very affectionate this morning." Mason said to his son and Nathan smiled brightly, as for all the world that he hadn't been groping his own mother just seconds before.

"I've just got a lot of love for mom, dad." Nathan said lightly, and with two meanings that only Abigail and he picked up on.

"You're a good kid." Mason said, "Keep looking after her that way and she'll be a happy woman."

"Oh I know. I intend to keep her very happy." Nathan replied with a knowing look to Abigail, who blushed lightly and smiled back.

Mason, still oblivious to what his son truly meant, nodded as if that was what he wanted to hear. Then he turned around, drinking, and looked out the back patio doors at the yard outside.

Nathan's hands didn't wait for a second before they once more travelled up his mother's stomach and grabbed her tits, squeezing repeatedly and hard.

"It looks like it's going to be a nice day today." Mason said, unaware of what his son was doing again.

"Nathan, your dad's right there!" Abigail mouthed with a hint of a pleased smile and eyes that blazed as hot as her pussy felt.

Nathan just grinned and mauled her tits even harder.

"Sunny all day, dad." Nathan answered his father's unasked question.

"Perfect for a spot of sunbathing later. What do you say, babe?" Mason asked Abigail and when she didn't answer immediately - she was still looking at Nathan - he began to turn around.

Nathan's hands left his mother's tits once more and he let them fall to her waist where his father couldn't see them behind Abigail's arms hanging down.

"Absolutely." Abigail said as she turned to look at her husband just as he turned around.

She barely knew what he was talking about, but she recalled what he had said just in time.

"I'll look forward to that." Mason said before he downed the rest of his drink and walked over towards the dishwasher to place his glass in. Then he straightened and looked towards Abigail and Nathan once more. "What's for dinner tonight?"

"Um, I'm not sure." Abigail answered as she was acutely aware of her son's hands resting on her waist. Just like he had the night before when he was fucking her from behind. Her pussy hummed at the feeling and the memory. "What would you like?" She asked a little breathlessly.

"Hmm, let's see." Mason said as he turned towards the freezer.

No sooner had he moved than Nathan guided Abigail towards the kitchen table, shuffling her feet a little as he edged her towards the square wood.

The moment he got her there he pressed against her back and pushed her down and forward. Abigail, not knowing why she did it, other than she could feel his big, hard cock against her ass and that brought memories of the night before, leaned forward until she was pressed against the hard wood and Nathan's solid pole, bent over at the waist.

Mason opened the freezer and began to have a look inside, while Nathan took hold of his mother's waist again and pulled her tight ass back onto his bulging rod, pressing against her dripping pussy as if he intended to fuck her right then and there with his father in the same room.

Abigail breathed heavy and hard, turned on by what was happening, where, and with whom in the room, and she couldn't say a word lest she moan out loud. Nathan on the other hand had a shit-eating grin on his face and looked down at his mother as she twisted her head to look back up at him, then he looked over his shoulder to where his father was.

"Hmm. There's a lot to choose from. I'm not sure what to have." Mason said as he continued to rake through what was in the freezer.

Nathan used the time to begin pounding at his mother's ass and pussy with their clothes on and Abigail trembled as he dry humped her from behind, desperately trying not to moan out loud.

"How about I make a curry?" Mason asked still in the freezer.

For a second Abigail couldn't clear her thoughts enough to answer, but then she forced herself to speak - not groan - in reply.

"Ummm.....oh-k, that sounds lovely..." Abigail said and whimpered softly straight after as Nathan rammed his cock against her pussy and ass and began massaging it into her.

"Nathan?" Mason asked, still oblivious to what his wife was doing.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Nathan answered a little tightly from the effort of not banging his mother right then and there.

"Great. Sounds perfect." Mason said as he straightened and shut the freezer door.

Nathan, who had been looking over at his father, instantly let go and backed off a step as his father began to turn around. Abigail, flustered and more turned on than she had been since the night before, shot up and pulled her t-shirt hem down so that she didn't looked messed up.

It was all just in time as Mason turned around just as Abigail straightened. The only problem was that she too took a step back from the table and doing so she walked straight against Nathan, whose hand instantly hit her ass and grabbed on.

And so there they were, mother and son with the latter's hand on the former's ass as Nathan's father looked at them and smiled. He couldn't see where his son's hand was and Nathan, instantly registering it, squeezed his mother's tight ass as the two of them tried to innocently look at Mason.

"A curry and some sunbathing. Sounds like a perfect day to me." Mason said jolly and happy.

"Can't wait." Abigail agreed with a tremulous smile.

"I'll join you for both, I think." Nathan said with a squeeze of his mother's ass, "I want to spend some quality time with mom. And you, dad. Looking forward to working on this unit you have."

"We'll get to it a bit later. First, I want breakfast, then I fancy a movie. We can work on the shelving unit after." Mason said with a smile.

"Sounds good to me. I'm hungry..." Nathan replied eagerly, and then added in a low voice, "...for you, mom."

Abigail blushed again.

"And you, babe?" Mason asked her.

Nodding, Abigail tried to speak as though her son's hand wasn't playing her ass through her shorts right then.

"Me too." She said simply and then smiled back at her husband.

"Great! I'll start cooking." Mason announced excitedly as he made his way towards them and to the oven.

Nathan couldn't do anything but move his hand at that point, but only after he squeezed his mother's ass one more time. God, her ass felt tight and amazing!

Letting go, he let his arms hang beside him naturally and watched as his father walked over to the oven, indicating for his wife to join him. Nathan couldn't do anything about it without looking suspicious, and as much as he would push it - because it turned both of them on, his mother's cries from the night before proved that! - he really didn't want to get caught. After all, he had the fun of fucking his mother behind his father's back! That was just too intoxicating to lose.

And so, he made his way over to one of the chairs around the kitchen table and sat down, waiting for his breakfast as his mother and father began talking. His eyes never left his mother's shapely body though, and Nathan's dick grew hard and long, desperate to feel her around him once again.

Before long Abigail brought the food over and placed it in front of Nathan, who gladly began to eat as he smirked playfully at her. After all, he needed to keep his energy up if he was going to have sex with her like last night! That thought made him gulp his food down fast and easy.

Nathan's mother and father joined him at the table not long after he had began eating. Smiling at his voracious appetite they too began to dig in, talking about mundane things as they ate.

Nathan joined in with the conversation when he could, but mostly it was his dad talking about things at work and how much he had gotten done the night before, and Abigail talking about the gig and how much fun she had had. That was when Nathan couldn't help but join in.

"Yeah, we had fun last night. There was this hot groupie who turned up, she couldn't keep her hands off me all night." Nathan said to his father with a knowing smirk at his mother.

Abigail looked at him shocked and then smiled warmly at her husband.

"I don't think that's quite how it happened. From what I saw it was you who couldn't keep your hands off her." Nathan's mother said to his father, with a glance at her son and a playful twinkle in her eye.

"I distinctly remember her dancing sexily with me before I did anything with her." Nathan said haughtily and Mason chuckled to himself.

"And I remember who was the one begging her for sex later on." Abigail responded amusedly and Nathan's cheeks went bright red.

"She was the best I've ever had." Nathan retorted, and this time it was Abigail's turn to blush.

Mason chortled loudly.

"That's my boy!" He said proudly and Nathan beamed at him.

"She was begging for more. And dad, she was a hottie. Long legs, small waist, gorgeous face, big ti..." Nathan began, but as he continued Abigail cleared her throat.

"I don't think your father needs a blow-by-blow description of her." She said warningly as she gazed at her son through lowered eyelashes.

Nathan only grinned at his mother who blushed again.

"She was the best cocksucker I've ever had. And she was wild for me, dad. Wild. And incredible." Nathan teased, and Abigail's cheeks went crimson.

Mason laughed loudly at that, stuffing his face full of food.

"He's quite the descriptor today!" Nathan's father said earnestly.

"What was her name again? A..." Nathan began, and Abigail choked on her food.

"Anyone want any more?" She asked as she cleared her throat and got her breath back.

"I'm fine, thanks." Nathan said with a cheeky grin at her.

Abigail shot him a warning glance that softened into a mischievous tingle of her big brown eyes.

"I'll take some more." Mason replied and Abigail got up to fetch him some more food. "Will you be seeing her again?"

"Oh, definitely. In fact, I'm hoping she'll want to spend time with me today." Nathan said to his father.

"In bed, you mean?" Mason asked cheekily and Nathan grinned as he glanced at his mother as she placed extra food on his dad's plate.

"If I'm lucky." Nathan answered honestly and Abigail smiled amusedly to herself.

"If you're going to get lucky again you'll need to eat plenty to keep your energy up." She said impishly and Nathan grinned at her sharing his thought.

Abigail didn't even ask as she placed extra food on his plate. Nathan didn't object when he got her meaning as close to his own, and he ate with avengeance.

The talk turned to how Abigail had found the night. She said it had been the best night of her life and that she would love to relive it and looked forward to the next gig Nathan had. Mason beamed proudly, unaware of what she truly meant, but Nathan and Abigail shared a conspiratorial look with each other and smirked.

The food was eaten and the conversation flowed, but Nathan focused solely on eating and powering himself up for what he hoped would be a re-run of the night before. He just had to figure out how with his dad around. The only thing he knew was that he was going to find a way if it killed him! His mother was too damned hot not to.

"Well that was delicious, if I do say so myself." Mason said as he placed his knife and fork down on the plate.

"Couldn't agree more." Abigail and Nathan sounded together in unison as they finished what was on their plates.

"So when is the next gig you've got, Nate?" Mason asked as he leaned back in his chair, looking at his son.

Nathan shrugged his shoulders.

"Jez is trying to set us up with a big band, to open for them, but he's making it a long shot. He's going for someone big, not sure who yet, he wouldn't tell me, but he says they have a record deal and everything." He answered honestly as he pushed his plate away from him. Nathan then brightened and reached over to prod his mother's ticklish side. "You going to come to that gig too, mom?" He asked as he prodded her a couple of times.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." She said with a little giggle and a playful attempt to stop him from tickling her.

"You'll have to dress up for this one, it'll be quite the show if Jez pulls it off." Nathan said, letting his hand rest on her waist.

"Oh, I have the perfect outfit in mind. You're going to love it." Abigail answered back.

Nathan smirked at her with flames growing in his eyes and Mason only grinned between the two of them, clearly not on the same page but happy for his wife and son.

"You'll look beautiful in whatever you wear, mom." Nathan said hungrily and it was Abigail's turn to look at him with lust.

For a moment the two lovers were alone in the room, or so it felt together, and then they quickly became aware of Mason sitting next to them and Abigail looked back at him.

Nathan, however, was too turned on to stop and he reached around to grab a hold of his mother's waist and pulled her towards him and onto his lap.

Immediately Abigail felt his enormous bulge poking at her pussy through her skimpy shorts as she sat on his lap, his big hands cinching her slender waist.

"I think mom's going to turn every head at the gig, dad. But don't worry, I'll watch her." Nathan said funnily.

Abigail giggled again and looked up at her son before turning to look at her husband on the other side of the table. He had no idea that right then his son's enormous cock was raging to get into his wife's pussy, and Abigail was hungry for it to bury deep inside her that she wiggled her ass slightly around on his manhood.

No, Mason had no idea what had happened the night before, or what the two lovers were planning individually, yet together, to happen next when they were alone. They just needed to get him distracted long enough. And boy were they ready to fuck as soon as they had that alone time.

"I only have eyes for two men, and they're both in this room." Abigail said insinuatingly, though Mason took it as a familial meaning.

"And my eyes are all taken up with that groupie from last night." Nathan said, "There's no one I'd rather be with."

Abigail smiled warmly at her son and stroked his cheek tenderly, as if they were alone. Then she looked back to Mason.

"So, when are we doing that shelving unit?" She asked, still sitting on her son's boner.

"I'm going to let my food go down first, then we'll get to it I think." Mason replied good naturedly.

"I'll help, dad. Mom can cheerlead for us." Nathan said.

"Ooo, I'd love to cheerlead for you two." Abigail replied eagerly, before looking back at Nathan and wrapping one of her arms around his shoulders.

"Then we're sorted." Mason said excitedly, then stretched and stood up, "But first I'm going to watch some television if you want to join me?"

"I'll be through in a bit. I want to wash up." Abigail said as she too reluctantly stood up and moved over to her seat again.

The feeling of loss at not having Nathan's big dick pressing against her was painful near enough, and the beautiful brunette wanted that feeling back and more as soon as she could.

Nathan also desperately wanted to feel his cock against his mother. Or better yet, in her. But he remained calm and smiling as he looked between Abigail and his father.

"I'll join you dad. I might just have a bit more food first though." He said, "I'm a growing guy after all."

"Yes, you are." Nathan's mother said with all the innuendo in the world.

Nathan smirked at his mother and then reached out under the table for her leg, stroking and squeezing her bare thigh as they both looked up at Mason.

"Alright, I'll get comfortable and find something to watch." Nathan's father said, oblivious to his son feeling his wife's leg.

Both Abigail and Nathan nodded their assent and agreement and watched as Mason turned and walked out of the room. The second he was gone their chairs scraped back and the two were in each other's arms, staring intently into each other's eyes.

For a moment all the did was stare hungrily at each other and smile mischievously.

"God, you're hot!" Nathan said to his mother.

"And your dick is huge!" Abigail replied urgently.

Nathan grinned at that and pushed her down into her seat again.

"You mean this dick?" He asked as he pulled the front of his combat trousers down and fished out his massive, hard cock.

It sprang to attention immediately, almost hitting Abigail in the face, and hovered dangerously close to her lips.

Abigail breathed heavier immediately. Mostly because of this enormous cock in front of her face, but also because her husband was in the next room while she stared face-to-dick with her own son's 10-inch cock. The veins looked pulsating, and the head throbbed and looked engorged. The shaft, thick and heavy. And oh so fucking long.

How had she ever taken this thing down her throat last night? Let alone felt it balls-deep within her tight pussy? It was massive! And oh so mouth-watering.

"You're father's just next door." She whispered hornily.

"Yes, he is. And I can't wait for you any longer. Dad can just wait for us while I fuck your brains out." Nathan replied hoarsely from lust.

His words triggered Abigail and turned her on even more.

"You're so bad." She said lustfully, "And I love it."

"I can't wait to have you screaming my name again." Nathan teased hornily.

"I can't wait to have you fuck me again." His mother retorted heatedly.

"Fuck, mom..." Nathan began and then pushed his dick against her lips. "You can start by sucking my dick..."

Abigail smirked at how horny her son was. The reflection was in herself and how wet her pussy had become just looking at his monster member.

Parting her lips, Abigail opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Nathan didn't waste a second, he thrust his cock between her soft, pink lips and plummeted five inches into her wet, hot mouth, striking the back of her throat in one stroke.

"Mmmmmmmph!!" Abigail grunted at the force.

"Ahhhh!" Nathan sighed at the feel of her mouth finally around his cock again.

Abigail slid her tongue back into her mouth, coating the underside of her son's cock with her saliva, before she flicked it around the thick, sensitive head and sucked as hard as she could.

Moaning softly so as not to alert his father, Nathan reached up and placed a hand on her head, steadying himself as his mother quickly pulled her head backwards, sliding her mouth off the five inches of rock-hard cock, and then slammed her face back down the entire length, ramming his dick against her throat as she sucked hard, tongue slashing wildly.

"Fuck!" Nathan moaned in a near whisper.

"Mmmmmmmmmppppphhhh!" Abigail moaned louder, not caring if Mason heard. That just turned her on even more.

For here she was, sitting at her kitchen table that she had just had breakfast with her husband at, sucking on her own son's big cock as he thrust his hips forward and pumped his dick between her soft lips.

For a moment the two just gently moved back and forth. Abigail bobbing her head up and down rhythmically, and Nathan jerkily thrusting his cock into her mouth as she sucked and slipped her tongue around his cock.

Once a rhythm had been set up, Abigail began to feel even more turned on. Her husband was in the next room. Nathan's own father. And here she was, sucking her son's cock without a care in the world. Moaning louder and louder, encouraging Nathan to do the same. This was incest at its best, and she loved every second of the cheating too.