The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, mom. That's it, stroke my cock." Nathan hummed erotically.

"Mmmmmph!" Abigail moaned softly. And then as Nathan slipped his fingers from her mouth and began wetly caressing her lips, she added, "Do you like it when Mommy plays with your cock, baby?"

Nathan's dick spasmed in her hand.

"I love it." He replied honestly and heatedly, "But I love it when I'm inside you more." He added with a look that said he was ready to push her down on the sofa for the second time in two days and rail her hard and fast.

Abigail loved that idea. She needed him in her so badly. But with Mason there she had to keep a hold on the situation. Until they could be alone, anyway.

"I want your cum in me again." She said gently as Nathan let his hand fall from her mouth. "I want you to pound me until I scream again."

"I want you to say my name, mom. So that everyone knows you're fucking your son." Nathan replied teasingly and Abigail shuddered hotly.

"You shouldn't say that with your dad around." She responded, glancing over at Mason once more.

How her husband could be so into the television that he didn't even notice what his wife and son were doing was amazing to Abigail. But then she was trying to be careful and Mason had no suspicion that his own wife was stroking his own son's dick right then and there!

"Do you want my dick in you?" Nathan asked playfully, glancing at his dad and then looking intently into Abigail's eyes.

"Yes." Abigail answered easily.

"Do you want me to fuck you, mom?" Nathan asked mischievously. A little louder this time so that Mason could hear if he only paid attention.

"Yes." Abigail shuddered.

Nathan smiled and, with one more look at his dad, leaned over. Abigail thought he meant to kiss her right there, and she knew she wouldn't be able to stop him if he tried. She would give in like she had the night before when he had convinced her to have sex with him.

But Nathan didn't move to her lips. Instead, he angled a little and Abigail moaned softly as his lips found her slender neck.

Kissing her neck, Abigail shivered and began pumping his cock harder and more jerkily. Pleasure ran through her body, down deep into her pussy. Electric arced its way through her and fire filled her loins so that she wanted to grab his head and pull him into her right there on the sofa with Mason sitting nearby!

"Ohh!" Abigail moaned a little louder than she intended. Glancing over at Mason to see if he had noticed, he hadn't, she reached up with her free hand to stroke Nathan's hair.

"I can't wait to get you in bed..." Nathan whispered erotically between kisses and licks on her neck. "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk. You'll be bow-legged all day after I'm done with you. I'm going to cum inside you so much that I'll knock you up, mom. And then I'll fuck you some more."

Abigail shuddered at all of the things he was saying. She felt so naughty letting her son take liberties with her while she was playing with his naked cock. Her son. He had had sex with her the night before. And now he was talking about the next time they would have sex. Her. His mother. Like it was a certain thing. And he was talking about how he was going to cum in her pussy. God, she needed him to!

"Then when I'm done, I'm going to make you suck my dick until I paint those big tits of yours with my cum. Then I'm going to fuck them. Make them bounce with my big dick. And then I'm going to cum all over your pretty face and make you walk around the house with all my cum on you. Before I fuck your ass over your bed." Nathan teased as his hand slipped up to grab her big breast. "Fuck, you've got some amazing tits, mom. I can't wait to watch these bounce again as you ride my dick like a slut!"

Abigail moaned again softly, glancing over at Mason, which made her hotter to see him watching television while her son played with her tits.

Nathan's hand moved over her breast, groping and fondling and squeezing so that the soft but firm flesh moulded into his hand and fingers. Then he slipped his hand down and under her t-shirt, raising it up again to grab her breast over her bra but under her top.

Squeezing and mauling her chest, Nathan continued to kiss and lick her neck between breathing words at her illicitly.

"I'm going to fuck you in front of dad while he's sleeping next to you. I'm going to have you ride my dick while I lie next to him in your bed, and you're going to scream my name and that you're fucking your own son. Without a condom. In yours and dad's bed." Nathan continued, his fingers sinking into her tits and lace bra.

Abigail knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer. She was going to cum again and this time she wouldn't be able to hide it. Fuck! But she needed Nathan's cock in her right now! She needed him to fuck her rough and fast like only he could! Fuck Mason, she couldn't hold back any longer! She needed him inside her!

Just at that moment Nathan pulled back and looked at her deeply and lovingly, like only a son could look at his hot, sexualised mother. Abigail thought he meant to kiss her this time but he only sat there looking at her, his eyes glowing with the lust she was making him feel from stroking his cock.

Abigail breathed hard and fast. Fuck, she was close. And she needed him so badly! But how close was he? Abigail wanted to make her son cum like she had. Only he would make more of a mess, all over her hand, and how they would hide that from Mason Abigail had no idea!

Part of her wanted to cum and fuck so badly. But the largest part of her - the playful part - wanted her son to cum and the whole dangerous situation to unfold. That would be so hot. She wanted him in her mouth right then too. She wanted to taste him. To feel him cum down her throat like he had the night before!

That was when a wicked idea came to the hot mother.

"Come with me." She said tossing the blanket off her.

Still holding his enormous, naked cock that was now perfectly visible if Mason just turned his head, Abigail stood up.

Nathan, eyeing her with amused curiosity, stood up and held his cargo trousers up so they didn't fall around his ankles.

"I'm just going to suck your son off." Abigail said to Mason, who was still lost in the television.

"Ok." Her husband murmured, not having really heard as he was too into the game.

Abigail felt a shiver run through her at that. She was being too daring now because she was in need of cock. But fuck did it feel hot!

Leading Nathan away by his dick, Abigail led him around the sofa and out of the lounge. She had meant to lead him into the kitchen, but Nathan stopped her just outside the lounge door. Pushed her back into view of the lounge through the frame and smiled at her impishly.

"If you're going to do it, you do it here." He said with a look into the room at his father.

Abigail glanced over her shoulder and shuddered erotically. Mason could easily see them from here if he turned his head. The only thing keeping her husband, Nathan's father, from seeing her suck her own son's dick was the game on television. That sent lust burning through the hot wife.

Abigail smiled wickedly as she kept a hold of his dick and sank to her knees in front of her son.

Stroking his cock gently, Abigail looked up at Nathan for the second time in two days. She loved this position. It was so powerful and yet submissive.

Glancing down at his big, naked cock Abigail felt a thrill rush through her. This monster was magnificent! It had made her feel things that she had never dreamed of before. And it was her son's!

Here she was about to suck on this large rod again until Nathan came in her mouth, just a few feet from her unaware husband this time though! This was so naughty. And yet so hot. Her husband could catch her giving her son a blowjob or even hotter, swallowing her son's load. All he had to do was turn his head from the game and he would plainly see them outlined by the lounge doorway. Nathan standing proud as he looked down at his mother on her knees before him.

That thought sent a shudder through Abigail's fine body and she looked up at her son again with a mask of pure lust and desire. She wanted this. She needed this. And Nathan deserved this after making her cum just then. He deserved to cum too, and who better to make him cum than his own mother?

"Mmm, you look ready for me." Abigail said sluttily.

Nathan grinned down at her.

"I've been ready for you since last night." He said smugly. And he had every right to be smug, having his hot mother on her knees before him, about to blow him wildly! "And I'm ready for you to get your hot mouth on my dick for the second time, mom. Last night could have been a mistake. But now you'll prove that it's what you want. You want to fuck your own son."

"Mmmmm!" Abigail purred hornily, feeling her pussy blaze at his words.

He was so right. And she knew she was going to be his slut from then on. She knew it last night. But he was right. Last night could have been a one off. Now she was making sure that it was a new lifestyle they shared in secret. A lustful incestuous one!

"I'm going to suck you dry!" She said lustfully. "You're not going to be able to stand up by the time I'm done."

"Better not disturb dad." Nathan teased and Abigail shivered again.

"Mmmm, I wonder if he'll see us with your cock in my mouth..." Abigail said playfully and then smiled impishly as Nathan grinned down at her.

Without another word the hot mother leaned her head forward and gently kissed the sensitive tip of her son's cock. It was so spongey and big! Kissing down the solid length, Abigail made her lips way down to Nathan's balls and then kissed both softly.

Spearing her tongue out she licked each heavy testicle and imagined the cum in them. God, she wanted to taste that seed so badly! That potent cum that had filled her pussy the night before and would again before long, she hoped.

Kissing all the way back up the rigid member, Abigail reached the head and parted her lips. She had taken her time last night because she wasn't used to such a big cock. She still wasn't, but they had no time to take it easy now. Mason could look around at any minute. And while that spurred the hot wife on, she didn't really want to be caught. That would ruin the fun of sneaking around behind her husband's back. And that WAS fun.

More importantly, Abigail was hungry for Nathan's dick and she couldn't wait any longer to get it in her mouth. And so, the stunning mother opened her mouth and took the entire fat head into her gaping hole.

Running her teeth along the tip teasingly, Abigail licked and flicked her tongue around the head masterfully, slashing wildly and making out with his cock like a pro.

Nathan moaned softly and looked up at the ceiling. Abigail smiled around her mouthful of cock and began sucking hard.

"Mmmmmph!" She purred around her mouthful of meat.

"Ungh!" Nathan grunted as his mother's tongue wound its way around his sensitive tip.

Abigail's throat vibrated with her moaning and she sank down five inches of his cock until the head hit the back of her juddering throat.

Slurping back up noisily, Abigail hummed in pleasure as she slid her lips over the fat head and wetly slipped her mouth from Nathan's cock. Saliva coated her son's dick lushly and Abigail smiled at how red and puffed up his cock looked already. With the handjob she had given him earlier, and now the blowjob, she knew that Nathan wouldn't be able to hold out long. But she was going to make this worth it. And she was going to work for his pearly seed.

"Mmmm, it's just as I remember it." She teased as her hand gripping his cock began to wetly pump up and down. "It feels as good in my mouth as it did last night."

"Your mouth feels just as hot as last night! I can't wait for you to suck my dick like the slut you are again." Nathan said hornily.

"I am a slut. Your slut. And you can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want, baby." Abigail moaned in a gravely voice, and then as Nathan grinned at her she once again opened her mouth and took his cock between her lips.

As his dick hit the back of her throat again, Abigail tightened her lips around his swelling shaft. Her tongue flayed along the thick length that stretched her jaw lewdly wide. As her lips met her fingers five inches down Abigail pulled back until only the thick head remained in her orifice and then, tongue lashing wildly, she quickly sucked her way back down the fat length.

Up and down, up and down, Abigail sucked easily, letting her jaw get used to the size again before she began to speed up. Then she began bobbing her head up and down in a hurry, sucking and licking like she was a starving whore.

"Ughm, that's it, mom, suck my cock like the slut you are!" Nathan groaned softly, careful not to disturb his father too much.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph!" Abigail purred hotly as she worked her mouth on his dick.

Abigail's soft, pink lips grasped hard around the solid, pulsating shaft of her son's cock as her tongue flew and her mouth sucked so hard that her cheeks hollowed out to reveal the thick cylindrical shape buried in her mouth.

The scene was hot. She was sucking Nathan's dick like a mad woman, her head bobbing up and down causing her loose, long brunette hair to sway and swish across her gentle shoulders and slender back. Her hand on his cock began to jack up and down the remaining length not in her mouth and her other hand reached up to grab hold of Nathan's hip.

Her lips wetly slid up and down the very thick shaft causing a slucking sound to fill the hall and drift into the lounge. She was framed by the door perfectly, ready to be viewed by Mason if he heard or just twitched to look. The motion would catch his eye, even in his peripheral vision she was going that fast, and the groans and moans of Nathan and Abigail together were soft yet could clearly be heard if Mason paid attention.

"Oh mom! Shit, your mouth is good!" Nathan groaned gently as he looked down at her, meeting her eyes, and placed one hand on her head.

Stroking her hair in a tender, loving way that only a son could do to his mom, Nathan held her head and helped her slide up and down his cock.

"Mmmm, your dick tastes so fucking good!" Abigail breathed as she came up for air. "Much better than your dad's!"

Nathan grinned at that and cast his eyes momentarily into the lounge before locking them back with hers.

"You still think I'm bigger than dad?" He asked her cheekily and it was Abigail's turn to smile wickedly.

"Much bigger. And so much thicker. You stretch my mouth like you did my pussy last night!" She said teasingly and then dove back onto his cock.

Groaning and moaning a little louder, Nathan flexed his hands in her hair.

The feeling was sexually like lightning for the sexy mother and her pussy blazed hotter and wetter. She began to madly slam herself up and down his cock like she was trying to nail his dick against her throat!

"Mmmmmph!" She moaned as she sucked harder and faster.

"Agh! Yes! That's it! Use your tongue! Fuck!!" Nathan groaned as his hand made small circles on the top of Abigail's head.

Abigail flashed her tongue around the sensitive tip, licking and slurping her way down the fat shaft until it filled her mouth and then pulling back until just the head remained. Then she sucked extra hard as her tongue flew like she was making out with her son, as she had in the kitchen!

"Mmmmmmmmph! Oh god, I can't get enough of your cock! Fuck!" Abigail growled as she pulled her mouth from his dick and began jacking up and down the ten-inch length furiously.

The wet sound schlucked in the hallway and drifted through into the lounge. Abigail glanced over at Mason, but he was still in the game and hadn't heard or seen. Yet! This was so dangerous!

That turned her on even more.

"Mmm, I can't believe we're doing this so close to your dad! We could get caught!" She panted, half from horniness and half from being out of breath at having sucked so fastidiously.

"Hot, isn't it?" Nathan replied eagerly, glancing too into the lounge and then fixing his mother with a lustful stare, "You, on your knees, sucking my dick without a condom. Ready to swallow my load like last night. While all the while dad is just right there, within ear shot. All he has to do is turn his head and he'll see my cock down your throat. It's so good to be bad, isn't it?"

Abigail felt her pussy whirl with her son's every word. He hit the nail on the head perfectly. Her head was swimming with horniness she was so turned on. And she couldn't believe that it was not only because she was cheating on her husband, but also that it was because it was incest.

She would never have imagined that she would be giving her son a blowjob a few days ago. Hell, even yesterday she wouldn't have! And now here she was calling herself his slut and meaning every word of it!

She dove right back onto his dick and sucked hard, beating the rest of his cock with her fist so hard that Nathan's knees almost buckled.

"Fuck, mom, your mouth is like a fucking red-hot vacuum!" Her son grunted as he stumbled where he stood. His hand gripped her hair on top of her head hard and Abigail slammed her sucking mouth up and down faster.

"Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph! God, your cock tastes delicious!" Abigail panted as she pulled back to gasp for some air.

"Does it taste better than dad's?" Nathan asked smugly and Abigail's eyes glittered.

"You taste different." She said sweetly, then added with a dirty look, "But I'd much rather suck on your cock. It fills my mouth so much better."

"You're the best cocksucker, mom. I've never known anyone give as good a blowjob as you." Nathan replied honestly and breathlessly.

"Why thank you, honey. That makes me feel special." Abigail replied proudly. With a dick like his Nathan would have the women lining up around the block! She was glad she was the top of his list. He was certainly the top of hers! "Now, do you want mommy to suck your dick? Make you cum down her throat like last night?" She added with a playful wink.

Nathan grinned down at her and used the hand on her head to pull her lips back down to his cock.

"Ugh! That's better!" He groaned as his cockhead sank into his mother's hot, wet mouth once more.

With that Abigail began to bob her head up and down the five inches in her mouth, sucking and licking, caressing and jerking his shaft rapidly and smoothly like she wanted him to cum and expected it in the next five minutes.

Truth be told, Nathan was close. Closer than he would normally have been after a short blowjob. But this was his hot mother, and her tits were jiggling beneath her loose t-shirt and her mouth was sucking like a vacuum! Fuck, but her mouth did feel good! And Nathan had been close to cumming from when she had jacked off his dick on the sofa next to his dad, so he was getting towards his climax pretty quickly now. Just a little more and he would feed his mother his potent seed!

All that knowledge was also in Abigail's mind. She knew her son was turned on by her. Knew he couldn't resist how beautiful and hot she was. And knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

That, and the feel of his enormous length stretching her mouth and jaw, turned the hot brunette on even more. She couldn't wait for Nathan to cum. She wanted to taste him once again like no mother should taste their son. But here she was. A slut for his cock. And loving every inch of it!

"Yeah, mom! Keep sucking my dick like that! Fuck! Yes! Urgh...you're going to make me cum down your pretty throat if you carry on!" Nathan growled between clenched teeth.

"Mmmm, do you like that? Me sucking your dick and you about to cum in my mouth while your dad is just there?" Abigail asked as she pulled her mouth off his cock with a loud 'pop'.