The Groupie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! OH! OH! OH MY GOD! NATHAN! YOU'RE FUCKING ME AND YOU'RE GOING TO CUM INSIDE ME! I'M YOUR MOTHER! OHHH! MASON! MASON BABY, YOUR SON'S JUST GOING TO FUCK ME AND CUM INSIDE ME! HE'S GOING TO KNOCK ME UP LIKE ONLY YOU SHOULD! I WANT HIM TO CUM IN MY PUSSY SO MUCH I CAN'T TAKE HIM ALL! I WANT TO FEEL HIS CUM INSIDE ME WITHOUT A CONDOM! I COULD GET PREGNANT, MASON, WITH YOUR SON'S BABY! OHHHHH GOOOOOOOD! SO HOT! FUCK ME, NATHAN! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM! OH GOD, BABY, I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE NOW! FUCK ME!!" Abigail screamed out at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck, mom, you're so fucking bad! Yeah, dad, I'm fucking your wife! She's begging for me to fuck her and I'm nailing her, naked, in your bed! What are you going to do about it? Listen as I fuck her like a real man should? She deserves my dick and she's getting it!" Nathan shouted out loud and Abigail reached up to lock her hands around his neck, digging her nails into the back of his neck.

"OHHHH YOUR BIG DICK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, NATE! FUCK! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEEP INSIDE ME! SO FUCKING THICK! OH MY GOD! JESUS! YES! YES! OHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSS! KEEP FUCKING ME, BABY! PLEASE FUCK ME! PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME! FUCK ME MORE THAN YOUR DAD! FUCK ME ANYWHERE YOU WANT! FUCK ME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT! CUM IN AND ON ME EVERYWHERE! YOU CAN EVEN HAVE MY ASS WHICH YOUR DAD NEVER HAS! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!" She cried out, getting delirious from how well she was being fucked.

Nathan, turned on by what she was saying, and hearing her scream out for his father, gave her every last little bit of energy he had, fucking her to within an inch of her life.

Abigail began to see colours swirl as her orgasm approached and her ears popped so that everything, for a moment, sounded muffled. Her pussy shot lightning through her sexy body every second and pulses of hot fiery lust shot through her, burning every inch of her insides as she thought that here she was, naked, on her and her husband's bed, having sex with her own son - and it was the most mind-blowing sex she had ever had!

She was close now...and every slam into her just pushed her ever closer to that edge. She knew she was about to be blasted off that cliff by a gallon of her son's semen...and fuck, she couldn't wait!

"Mom! Mom, I love you! You're the best mom in the world for letting me have sex with you! And dad is the best dad ever for letting me fuck you, even when he has no idea! He let this happen!" Nathan roared and Abigail groaned loudly.

"OH BABY! YOU'RE WELCOME IN MOMMY'S PUSSY AND ASS ANY TIME YOU WANT! I'M YOUR SEX SLAVE, NATHAN! YOU CAN FUCK ME HOWEVER YOU WANT, WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! JUST FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK AND DON'T STOP! I'M ALMOST THERE!" She moaned in reply at the top of her lungs.

Nathan grinned beneath the sweat that dripped down his face and fucked her hard, squashing her tits into her legs as he nailed her pussy. Abigail scratched his neck, drawing blood as she ran her nails down his back.

Finally, Nathan knew he was about to cum and knew that Abigail was close as well. With another big breath he switched position without breaking his stride, letting her legs fall down around his waist once more, he held himself in her and fucked into her as hard as he could, angling himself so his sensitive head rubbed just so against the inside of her pussy.

That feeling sent wave after wave through the young 18-year-old's body and he knew he was about to shoot his load. But he still wanted to fuck his mother and so he did, ramming her precious pussy for all he was worth, causing her tits to fly around her chest and Abigail to scratch down his back as her eyes rolled into her head.

The sex was incredible, but both were clearly trying to cum right then that they didn't care for technique or what they could say to each other, they were just too focused on getting off.

Nathan humped into his mother with all he had, his arms wobbling from tiredness and how much strength he was using just to hold himself up now. Abigail thrust her hips up to meet every one of his jackhammering pounding slams into her and clung to sanity by her fingertips she was so close to exploding.

And then...then it happened.

"OH NATE! NATE, YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD! I'M GOING TO CUM, BABY! FUCK! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER...FUCK....FUCK....FUCK!! YOU'RE BLOWING MY MIND, BABY! OH MY GOD, YOU'RE FILLING ME UP WITH SO MUCH COCK I JUST CAN'T BREATHE! FUCK! KEEP FUCKING ME, NATHAN! I'M GOING TO CUM! THIS IS IT....IT'S GOING TO BE...OHHHHH....BIGGER THAN THE LAST TWO COMBINED, I CAN FEEL IT! OH MY GOD! I NEVER THOUGHT SEX COULD BE LIKE THIS! THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, NATE! THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME, SON! FUCK ME, BABY! OH GOD YES, I'M GOING TO CUM! OHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK! I'M CUMMING! OH JESUS FUCK GOD YES I'M CUMMING! AAGGGHHHHHHHH!!" Abigail screamed out and then with a wordless shriek she came. Hard.

Her whole world spun and bright colours and stars flashed before her eyes, dulling her vision of anything else. Her pussy clamped down on her son's invading cock and spasmed repeatedly. Electricity and fire shot through her body like mad lightning from an insane caster.

Abigail's whole body shook, literally lifting her off the bed as she arched her back. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth hung open in a wordless scream of pure ecstasy!

She came and she came and she came...over and over. Her stomach tightened until painful knots threatened to double her over and her legs locked around her son's waist tightly, almost painfully, as she came harder than she ever had before.

Her orgasm literally ripped through her, leaving her convulsing on the bed and digging her nails bloodily into her son's back...and then Nathan cried out from the feel of her pussy...

"Fuck, mom! I'm cumming too! I'm cumming inside you without a condom! FUCK MOM!" He shouted out, loud enough to be heard downstairs, and slammed into her.

Nathan's dick rammed home, filling Abigail's spasming pussy. Abigail screamed at his words even louder as it turned her on even more, but it was the moment his thick head expanded that pushed her to a further edge she hadn't known was there.

For a second everything seemed to hang in the balance...Abigail kept cumming hard and loud, but then something happened that was far more intense...Nathan's cock exploded.

Huge spurts of cum blasted out from the end of his cock, shooting into her cervix and deep into her unprotected womb. And Abigail's screams of passion became wordless howls of animal lust as her orgasm tripled in intensity and she shook and dug her nails in deeper, scratching down Nathan's back painfully.

Nathan came hard and a lot. Again and again his cock shot out huge glops of cum, rope after heavy rope of potent pearly-white seed pumped out of his cock into his mother's juicy pussy.

Abigail felt it all entering her and filling up her womb, overflowing her pussy, and dripping down her loins to her ass. Nathan still kept cumming, more than he did the night before, and more than he had in her mouth earlier.

Load after heavy load blasted into her pussy and pushed Abigail to her even more intense orgasm. For what seemed like an eternity they both came in unison, heavy breathing and pleasure rushing through them like an incestuous drug, their juices mingling.

Then after what must have been five minutes of pure cum, Nathan collapsed on top of his naked mother and Abigail's screams drifted off as she blacked out from the most pleasure she had ever felt, after the best sex she had ever had.

- - -

Mason Thomas stood back and admired his handiwork. A fine bit of craftsmanship, even if all he did was put it together. The shelving unit looked spectacular, and after a bit of moving things about he had everything on it too. He was quite proud of that. Especially as he had done it all himself.

Not that he begrudged Nathan not helping out really. He was eighteen and he had other things on his mind. Mason remembered being that age and spending time with your parents doing DIY wasn't the most exciting thing he could think of.

With a smile, Mason sat back in his chair and put the television on. Channel surfing he had a look what was on. He had nothing else to do today. He might go back outside for more sun later. He'd have to see.

Hearing a scream from upstairs over the volume of the television Mason smiled to himself. He had heard one before and figured it must be Abigail being excited for whatever surprise Nathan was making for him. So, he didn't pay it much mind.

He had heard talking from upstairs, which was a little strange, but he figured that it must be Nathan and Abigail talking about this surprise. They just did it loudly. Probably to tease him or something. Make him wonder what it could be.

Mason was curious but he would wait until the moment his son wanted to show him. He was a good enough parent to know that.

Little did he know that while he had been building the shelving unit his own son had been naked with Mason's wife, Nathan's own mother, and they had been having the best sex of all time!

The screaming he had heard and mistaken for excitement had been Abigail screaming out in pleasure at her two orgasms. If he had just listened properly rather than not expecting her to cheat on him with her own son then he would have known it was something sexual rather than genuine joy. But of course, who would suspect that? So, who wouldn't rationally think it was something more mundane? Mason certainly didn't expect it. So he didn't hear it that way.

As Mason had been screwing into the shelving unit, his son had been screwing Mason's wife, driving into her from behind on the bed until she screamed in passionate ecstasy.

Then while Mason had been sorting out the shelving unit, Nathan had been drilling Abigail into the bed right where Mason slept. Abigail had been begging him to fuck her as Nathan grabbed her naked tits and fuck her Nathan had. And now while Mason sat and watched the television, waiting for his wife, Abigail was lying unconscious on his bed upstairs with her son's dick slowly softening inside her cum-filled pussy.

Mason flicked through another channel as Abigail and Nathan began to stir minutes later. Both naked and sweat covered. Both having just had the best sex and orgasms of their lives. With each other. Mother and son. A start to a beautiful incestuous relationship with much more sex to come.

- - -

Abigail's vision began to return slowly, and blackness faded into blurred colours and then fixed into images.

Breathing heavily, she felt the dead weight of her son resting on top of her naked body, his soft cock still buried inside her. Abigail felt her bare tits mashed into his toned chest and she felt a tingle pass through her again.

Fuck! She had never passed out from sex ever! She had not only had three orgasms from her son, each one increasingly stronger, but she had actually passed out after the last one!

Taking a deep breath, which pressed her tits even more into her son's chest, Abigail let her hands fall from around her son's back. She couldn't see the welts she had left there or the blood trails, but she could remember scratching his back painfully.

Reaching up with one hand she brushed her son's hair out of his face. He lay still and panting.

"Nate." She whispered softly as she stroked his hair.

For a moment her son lay still until she repeated his name, and then he stirred.

"Mmmm...mom..." Nathan murmured slurredly.

"Rise and shine, mommy's boy." Abigail teased lovingly with a warm smile and a pussy and womb full of her son's cum.

"How long was I out?" Nathan asked sleepily as he looked around and tried to push himself up. His arms gave way and he fell on top of her again, mashing her tits against him once more.

"I don't know. I only just woke up myself. But I guess your dad didn't come up to check what all the noise had been, so I think we're safe." Abigail laughed throatily and Nathan grinned broadly.

"I can't believe I passed out. I've never cum that hard before!" He said disbelievingly, "I've never wanted sex that badly before too! You're something else, mom."

Abigail's smile widened at the compliment.

"You weren't too bad yourself. Three orgasms and I blacked out because of one. I think you should be proud of your skills. You're definitely going to get to try them out on me more often from now on." She said in response and laughed lightly.

Nathan's own grin broadened beautifully at that, and he once again pushed himself up.

This time he managed to push himself up to a kneeling position and he slipped his worn-out cock from between her pussy lips. Cum dribbled out of her pussy and down into her ass crack.

Abigail just enjoyed the feeling. There was still plenty inside of her.

"That was the best sex ever!" Nathan said excitedly as he watched his cum slip down his mother's pussy.

"You're telling me?" Abigail replied breathlessly as she once more looked over her son's fit young body.

"Well, I wasn't going to brag..." Nathan said arrogantly, and Abigail laughed softly.

"You deserve to brag. I don't think I can stand up." She replied as she felt her legs wobble as she tried to move them. They were like jelly.

Her son beamed down at her and for a moment they remained where they were, him kneeling and her lying naked in front of him before Abigail pushed herself up onto her elbows.

"How long have we been up here?" She asked and Nathan shrugged.

"I was a little too busy focused on you when we got up here to notice what time it was." He answered honestly and traced a finger down one of her smooth legs.

"We should get downstairs and see what your dad heard of our little tryst." Abigail said reluctantly. She wanted to spend all day naked in bed with her son, but she really should see what her husband was doing.

Nodding, Nathan swung his legs out over the side of the bed. He stood up no problem - which Abigail knew she couldn't do right now! - and turned to her half-sheepishly.

"When can we do this again?" He asked her nervously yet confidently.

Abigail smiled. Just having had sex and cumming so hard he passed out, Nathan still wanted to know when he would get her again!

"Tonight. When your dad is asleep." Abigail answered and a flutter of excitement passed through her. What would they get up to tonight? And would Mason sleep through it all? And where would they have sex? How would they have sex?

Nathan grinned at that and nodded again before he walked over to where he had dropped his trunks and picked them up. Slipping them on, Abigail was only a little disappointed to see his big cock disappear inside the material.

Keeping it from her face - she needn't let her son know she was a cock-hungry whore for his dick. She had already said enough in the throes of passion. - Abigail drunkenly moved her numb legs over the side of the bed.

As her feet hit the floor a little feeling came back into them and she managed to stand up, albeit on very wobbly legs that were kind of bow shaped.

For a moment it was all the stunning brunette could do to stand up straight without falling back onto the bed, but when she felt herself stabilising she walked over to her bikini and stepped into the bottoms.

Pulling them up was an effort, and she did nearly deposit herself on the bed more than once trying to balance, but soon she had them on and the cum inside her stayed where it was.

The bikini top was a different matter. For a start her hands still felt all tingly and she couldn't tie the thing up. She had to get Nathan to do it for her and he spent more time trying to grope her than help her. Finally, though her big tits were cupped and covered by her top.

It didn't take much for her to pull her t-shirt over her head and when she looked in the mirror she could have passed for looking exactly as she had when she had come up stairs. Apart from having 'sex hair' of course, but there wasn't anything she could do about that right then. She didn't have a brush and in all honesty she was kind of excited to see if Mason noticed it and said anything!

Finally, the two of them were ready and Nathan turned around to her, slipping his arms onto her waist.

"I love you, mom." He said emotionally, and Abigail smiled warmly, her eyes sparkling with love and lust.

"I love you too, Nate." She said and leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips.

Before long the two of them were heading downstairs, albeit very gingerly in Abigail's case as her legs only just about held her up and threatened to deposit her on her ass every time she placed weight on one foot going down the stairs.

But they made their way into the lounge without any incidents and found Mason sitting in his chair watching television, the new shelving unit completed and looking professional and cooly decorated.

"Wow, you've been busy!" Abigail said as she came in. Nathan had his hand around her waist and she was thankful for that; she wasn't sure it wasn't the only thing holding her up!

"You like it?" Mason asked as he looked around proudly. He beamed at the unit before looking back to her.

He didn't notice her hair or didn't say anything. Not that Abigail expected him to think that she had 'sex hair' after being upstairs with their son. And what you didn't expect, you didn't suspect.

Still, it sent a thrill through her as much as standing in front of him with a pussy and womb full of cum did.

"I love it!" Abigail replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah, dad, it's great!" Nathan chimed in and Mason shared a proud look between them both.

"You two been busy?" Mason asked curiously, though clearly trying not to pry because he 'knew' that Nathan had been working on a surprise for him and he didn't want to push for too much knowledge until his son was ready to show him.

"We've been having fun!" Nathan answered and Abigail smiled up at him.

"I heard!" Mason replied and Abigail felt a thrill rush through her. He had actually heard his wife and son having sex and didn't know what it was! How hot was that!?

"Sorry, did we disturb you?" Abigail asked with an impish smirk.

"Not at all. I just figured you were excited by what Nathan was doing." Mason replied and Abigail giggled a little. She couldn't help herself.

"You could say that." She responded and Mason grinned at her, thinking he knew what she meant.

"I look forward to seeing what you've come up with." Mason said excitedly and Abigail opened her mouth to respond but Nathan spoke up first.

"Oh, I need to work it a lot more. Mom's in on it too now. It'll take a few more sessions before it's ready, so I'm going to need her a lot." Their son said playfully and Abigail smirked up at him.

"Well your mom is good at a lot of things, so if you need her, she's the best!" Mason said and Nathan nodded.

"She is the best!" He said, meaning more than what his father knew.

Abigail caught on though, "You should see what Nathan's got. It's long, hard, and full of cum-munity spirit!" She added mischievously, smirking at her husband's ignorance. "We've got plenty more sessions to get through before we can show you. We like what we've done though. It's a lot of fun."

Mason smiled at them but didn't push, though he must be dying to know what the surprise was.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Mason asked curiously and Nathan glanced at his mother before looking back to his dad.

"I've got to meet up with the guys. Got a rehearsal tonight." He said smoothly.

"Me? I think I'm going to go in the pool. I'm a bit sweaty and I need to wash off..." Cum. But she didn't say that.

"I might join you for what's left of the sun now I'm finished here." Mason replied obliviously and Abigail smiled and nodded. "Have a good night, Nate. Don't be out too long."