All Comments on 'The Halloween House Ch. 02'

by NuNu_OwO

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting and a good read. I do wonder about some of these transformations such as a Barbie doll. How can some one be happy when they are blind, deaf, mute and without any way to communicate but he says she is happy? He is going to make sure she goes to a good home but he is putting her in a thrift shop? If you are going to have characters transform into something then how about making it semi logical and at least be something living otherwise just make everyone into a chair. I like the story but I just find that particular part to be bothersome and it pulled me out of the story. I wasn’t thrilled with each character being turned into their costume while claiming it is the real them that they wanted to be but aside from children with huge imaginations, how many adults or even older teenagers are going to be wearing their costume that is the real them instead of it being handy or something that they are wearing to make someone else happy. I let that one go since it is at last a possibility. Thanks for posting this weird series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous