Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is hooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep writing I am the biggest fan of Cori series and like the way it is . Just commenting to keep u writing please please please keep on writing. And if I may suggest some more sports and party action would be a wellcome.

Keep up the good work

KnickersKnickersover 15 years ago
Excellent

As always, you skirt the fine boundary between forced and more-than-willing. But, as always, you leave me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

The only thing wrong with this series is the wait for a new chapter, but it is always worth it since dlsloan manages to find new and better directions every time the story seems like it may get stale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Office Slut ready for prime time

Since I love all of cori's adventures, I thought I would leave some comments on the best of the series.

Series has really gotten perfect at this point. Watching Cori's rules and intelligence work against her as her nature takes over in the past was great, but here is really drives the story. Her embrace of doing the best she can as the office slut makes waiting for the party in the upcoming story really hard. I am hoping she really gets into the role she was made for and the guys really push her to her limits. The story could get a little rougher, but the author is putting out the best material on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1288 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.