The Healer Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers

Placing a hand on her bare shoulder, he feels the softness of her skin, both rueing and fondly remembering their night in Severton. She hurts and he knows it—it is something that wouldn't have happened if they were mated. He is angry at his brother that he would have caused her such pain, but it doesn't change the fact that she is now Quell's mate, she is his sister. He must help him and her in whatever way he can, "Coral," he says softly, "I am sorry that you have been put in this situation. He should have told you, but...it hurts him so much. It is an open wound that festered. Being angry at him or her will not help any of this, instead you need to do what you do best and heal him."

Her shoulders slump under his words; she reaches a hand up, resting it on top of his. Their fingers intertwine, their grip firm and comforting. They come to a silent understanding, that though they cannot express their love physically, they can still care for each other and comfort one another in a time of need. They know that no matter what, they will always be able to count on one another.

Vadim squeezes her hand before releasing his grip; he rises slowly. His heart is heavy and he fights to reason with himself—he must let her go. He must learn to put Lynette first despite the fact that he will love Coral until the day he dies. His voice is quiet as he tells her good bye, "Good night, Coral."

AfterDusk
AfterDusk
503 Followers
12