The Hedge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Ali that was really bad luck."

"Was it, is Alexis bad luck, I don't think so do you?"

"No she's beautiful."

"Now Shar, do you have the determination to lose all that weight or would you like some little incentives?"

"What do you have in that dirty little mind of yours, Ali?"

"Well for a start, Ali is a man's name, he calls me I-cee using the back end of my name and I like it, then maybe if you lose half a stone Vicky could give you a massage."

"Is that all, for half a stone?"

"That would be outside and inside."

"Ohh... nice."

"For a stone you get the same but from Roni."

"Hmm... better... and she or you won't mind?"

"Not at all."

"Maybe for a stone and a half you might get the 'special' massage."

"What does that give me...?"

"If you want it, it comes with a first class fucking and he's very good at that."

"So what is the prize for the jackpot of two stones?"

"Dinner and a full blown orgy with the four of us."

"Ohh wow again, I have a lot of years to make up for."

"But it's not just dieting, you have to do the exercises too and he will want to do regular assessments too, to make sure you are not overdoing it or cheating either. If you play fair with them, they will happily play with you but I will have to clear all of this with them first, of course."

"Of course."

They had lunch and Alice fed and changed Alexis again and she wanted some attention from both of them. She loved twisting her fingers in Sharon's red hair and was awake for half an hour, then fell asleep again. Alice walked the garden again, twice this time but was tired at the end, they watched a DVD and she fell asleep, her head resting on Sharon's shoulder.

Vicky was home first and asked Sharon how the day had gone.

"Very well, I'm very impressed with how much she can do on her own..."

"Thank you Shar" Alice said sleepily, we had a good day, catching up on things and learned a few truths about each other too."

"Yes we certainly did, now it's time for me to go home, Buzz is waiting for me" she stood up, leaned over Alice and kissed her on the cheek, hugged and kissed Vicky the same way and left, Vicky released the gate and when she was gone closed the door and asked,

"How did it really go and who is Buzz."

"It went very well but as I do not wish to repeat myself, let's wait for Roni shall we?"

"Okay Mum, no problem but I can spot deviousness a mile away."

"It takes one to know one, my dear" she replied, grinning.

Aaron arrived and gave hugs and kisses all round, careful not to wake Alexis then asked how the day had gone. Vicky had made tea for them all so they sat in comfort while Alice gave them the full facts.

"So she has fancied you for twenty years and you didn't get the hint, Mum?"

"Well it was boys, then men, then I got married, had you, he left and I worked for promotions and you, then Aaron, fitness, the incident and possible paralysis, got pregnant and I don't do subtle, do I?"

"No, you don't but really Mother, you have a lot of making up to her to do."

"What about her weight and fitness?" Aaron asked to change the subject.

"Yes she would like to lose the three stones she has put on since she last babysat Vicky, she says that she eats quite well but does have treats when she feels depressed which I think is more often than she told me, she also had no incentive to do any exercise for the same reason plus she said that no one wanted a fat, frumpy woman heading for her forties..

I made a few suggestions of what we could do for her and offered her some incentives which appealed to her."

"I bet you did Mum and I expect it involves sex."

Alice grinned, then outlined what Vicky and then Aaron could do for her diet and fitness and then the incentives for losing the weight and at what stages.

"And she went along with this Mum?"

"I explained what my incentives were and she asked how I got pregnant so I told her that too and her friend Buzz is a small vibrator which has been everywhere your cock has been Roni and she quite liked it too but is unsure about having a live one in her ass... at this stage" she added and laughed.

After dinner they sat at the table and discussed Sharon's diet program and what to give her to increase her fitness from almost zero to something reasonable for her age and weight. It took a while and Vicky produced a table for Sharon to fill out with everything she ate on a daily basis for the week plus her likes and dislikes. Alice would explain it to her the next day.

If she agreed the two of them would follow her home and check out her kitchen and he would go through the exercises with her after she had changed. If not they would do it at his house and rely on her honesty about her food intake.

22.

Sharon was on time in the morning and Vicky had a few minutes so explained in the kitchen, what they wanted her to do with the table she had produced and she agreed with them going to her house for an assessment.

"If you two can help me, even to lose a few pounds then I will be grateful" she said to Vicky.

"We will do our best but, and it's a big but, you have to want to be helped, we discussed Mum's thoughts on incentives for you and agreed with them. She is biased and will love you regardless but it will please her if you make a real effort, do you want to please her Sharon?"

"Oh yes Vicky, more than anything."

"Good, have fun but make sure she exercises too and I'll see you later" and she hugged the woman and left for school.

Sharon walked back to the lounge and put her bag down, kissed Alice and looked in on the sleeping baby.

"How are you this morning after our little revelations yesterday, Shar?"

"Happy, nervous, excited but most of all relieved, thanks to you three I haven't felt this relaxed for a very long time Ali, I mean I-cee."

"We'll follow the same routine as yesterday and you can tell me what you have been doing with yourself when you were not at work for the last six years."

"Just boring things like watching TV, reading, cleaning and cooking."

They went through all the exercises that Alice was doing with Aaron, fed and changed the baby then she said,

"I am going to try and walk the garden twice now and again later and if I can do that, perhaps we can walk into the village tomorrow. All this talk about you working out to get fit and lose weight has encouraged me to put in a bit more effort, while the weather is nice."

They walked and she managed to do the trip twice and received a hug and a kiss of congratulations.

"Maybe you can surprise the youngsters too but I'll have to wear the sling with Alexis if it will fit."

"Roni suggested that I buy one of those buggy things that runners use with three wheels and brakes which will support me as I walk."

"That sounds like a good idea for when you are stronger and confident about going out with it on your own."

She used her laptop and they searched for buggies and eventually found the design she was looking for, ordered it and smiled.

"Now I will be more independent."

"Just make sure that you go out with one of them for the first few times, okay" Sharon said firmly.

"Yes Mum, no running off without a chaperone, Mum. I might meet up with a hunky man to wine and dine me."

"Why bother when you already have one of those available?"

"Hmm, Roni is wonderful and very sexy but in the end, he is Vicky's hunky man and at some point she will want his babies and be a real family without me being there all of the time."

"Well... when that time comes... you could..." Sharon said hesitantly.

"Could what, Shar?"

"You could always move in with me... with Alexis too, of course."

"But what would I do all day while you're at work, apart from raising her, of course?"

"I don't know... maybe write a book about your experiences, in the third person, of course."

"Me, an author! Ha, ha, ha... no..." but she paused in thought, the continued, "but then again, maybe I could. I'll tell you what Shar, when I'm walking normally or as close as I can get to normal and you are less than eleven stone, I might just take you on."

On Wednesday they went out after the exercises and baby feeding and changing had been done.

"That looks a bit scary and I'm worried about getting back up here again, Shar" Alice said, looking down the drive to the gate.

"If you start to struggle up the drive, I will push your ass up the hill... or maybe I should bring the wheelchair, what do you think, I-cee?"

"That might be a good idea for my first time, it's in the garage."

Sharon carried Alexis in the sling and pushed the wheelchair as Alice walked very carefully down the drive and out the gate to the road.

"I don't want to go too far today but there is a bench, just down the road where I can rest before going back." she explained as they reached the road.

The bench was about a hundred yards away and the walking was slow but better than the last week. She made it in one session and sat down and Sharon joined her.

"How are you feeling Al... I-cee? Damn, I will get it right in the end" and they both laughed.

"Okay so far, how's Alexis doing?"

"Still asleep, the sun screen will stop her arms and legs from burning and the hat protects her head"

"I'd like to go back now."

Sharon helped her to stand and walked with her, back towards the house, Alice managed the ten yards up to the gate and inside but that was all.

"I'm sorry Shar but I can't make the rest."

"Don't apologise, you've done very well to get this far, now sit your ass in here and I'll push you the rest of the way."

By the time the fairly unfit woman reached the front door, twenty five yards and all uphill, she was panting and sweating. She took the keys and opened the door, then pushed the wheelchair carefully inside, Sharon removed the sling and put the baby in her cot. Alice stood on the crutches again, walked to the settee and sat down with some relief.

"I'll put the wheelchair back in the garage and make coffee" she said and went back outside.

When she returned, Alice had got up again and gone to the kitchen to put the kettle on and poured two glasses of cold water from the fridge for them. Sharon downed hers in one and felt a cold shock in her head.

"Ahh, I haven't felt that since I was a child... I am so unfit even for that short distance."

"Let's sit and talk" Alice said and walked back to the lounge and sat on the end of the settee.

Sharon sat in an armchair opposite her and laughed.

"Maybe I should have been the one in the wheelchair."

"In that case we would have been there until Vicky came home and she would have laughed at us. You did well to push me up to the door."

"But it almost killed me to do it, I am so unfit and didn't realise it, I am ashamed of myself."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about, Vicky and Aaron have agreed to help you to lose the weight and get fitter, starting tonight. They want to assess your home life, your kitchen and the food you have.

I want you to tell me everything that you eat and drink on a daily basis and add all the little treats, including alcohol. They will give you some exercises to do and help you to do them right, they are very hands on if you don't object to that."

"A hunky man and a beautiful woman putting their hands on me with your permission, what's there not to like."

"You might like to order yourself some Lycra exercise clothing, a top and leggings or a one piece (that can be fun for the hands on part). After that one or both will come to you once or twice a week to assess your progress and upgrade your program."

"I'm too fat to wear something like that."

"Okay Shar, I'll give you another incentive... you buy the Lycra and wear it for your exercise sessions. Let Roni take photos of you at monthly intervals to show your progress and in a month, Alexis and I will come and stay with you for the night."

"You mean you... and I...?"

"Yes."

"Ohh I-cee..." and tears welled up in her eyes.

"We both worked hard today so I think we should have a treat... come here and kiss me, Shar."

This surprised the redhead for a few seconds, then she rose quickly and went to the settee, got down on her knees and Alice sat forward and they hugged for a moment then looked into each other's eyes and slowly their lips touched, gently.

After a few seconds they broke the kiss and moved their heads away from each other and smiled.

"Hmm, nice" Alice breathed, "How about another?"

"I'd love to... or twenty-two" Sharon replied huskily.

This time the kiss was full on with tongues and lasted for thirty seconds.

"When was the last time we did that, Shar?"

"Uhh... nineteen years ago, when we first got interested in big boys and had no idea how to kiss them so we practiced on each other, don't you remember?"

"Ahh, now I do, in my bedroom when we were supposed to be studying for our exams, I got so hot but didn't know what to do about it."

"Me too and the risk of being caught by your mother or worse, your father, made it more exciting."

"But you went home quickly and I thought you were upset with me" Alice replied.

"I think I came in my panties but I thought that I had peed myself and was so embarrassed."

"We never did it again."

"Yes we did, once at a dance a couple of years later."

"Ohh that's right, there were no nice men there and we had a few drinks and were dancing, then a slow song came on so we clinched and ended up kissing."

"Until a couple of drunk men started on about the lezzy couple and we realized that they were jeering at us and we went home quickly" Sharon continued.

"Stupid and jealous bastards!"

"Now we could do it for real and no one would say a thing."

"Waaaahhh!"

"Except her, it's time for another feed, pass her to me please."

"For you I-cee, I will diet and train hard for next month."

"Just don't overdo it, one cripple is bad enough... and I don't want to have to push you around in a wheelchair!" They laughed but Sharon took the comments seriously.

While Alice was busy, her friend went onto the internet and ordered two extra-large Lycra tops and two matching bottoms by next day express delivery.

Sharon called out her normal menu for each day of the week and honestly added all of her treats and the frequency of having them plus a list of her food likes and dislikes, Alice wrote everything down to give to her daughter. Later when Vicky arrived home and Sharon told her about their walk, she was impressed but warned them about overdoing it.

Arron did the same after he was told, an hour later when he returned from work. Aaron and Vicky followed Sharon to her home in the suburbs about seven miles away.

It was a nice single storey, two bedroom bungalow with gardens to the front and back in a cul-de-sac comprising sixteen similar homes. The décor inside was a bit girly for both of their tastes but was spotlessly clean and tidy. Vicky checked the food cupboards, the fridge and freezer to compare with the list. Sharon took Aaron on a conducted tour of the house, including both bedrooms.

The spare bedroom had a double bed, the mattress was still in its original plastic bag to keep the dust off. Vicky joined them and he said,

"This room would be ideal for training without the bed in it, I could dismantle it and put it in the attic with the mattress and the furniture could be moved to one end giving a good working space, if you agree of course."

"That bed's never been used so it doesn't matter" she replied sadly.

"Okay Sharon, I'll bring some tools and do that tomorrow night."

"And I'll go through your food with you and make a few suggestions, okay?" Vicky added.

"You can starve me and chase me around with a big stick if it'll help me to lose some of this fat I've gained."

"If you reach your target you might have Roni chasing you around with his big stick" Vicky whispered in her ear and the older woman gasped, blushed deeply and asked quietly.

"Really?"

"Really and although I don't have one of those, I do have a very talented tongue, in fact we all do..." the girl continued.

"Oh I'm definitely going to be a good girl" and the two of them smiled.

The young lovers went home to find Alice preparing dinner and helped her to finish it and start it cooking. Then they explained what they had found and done at Sharon's house, also what they would do the following night and she was pleased. Alice explained about her possible future when they got married and Sharon's offer to move in with her.

"So only pussy, no more cock Mum?"

"If it's all right with you two, we can make a foursome occasionally as you like pussy too Vicky, and we would like some cock as well" Alice explained.

The younger ones looked at each other and grinned.

"That sounds good to us, I-cee" he said.

The buggy was delivered early the following morning and Sharon unpacked it and assembled the handlebars. The baby part was reversible so she turned it around so Alice and the baby would be able to see each other. The model she had chosen had a single fixed front wheel and two movable rear ones with handlebars that came out and back.

Each arm had its own brake lever which could be locked in place and a trigger to release it. It came with suspension, some storage space for essentials or shopping and a waterproof cover, all for just over four hundred pounds. Alice tried it out, walking down the garden path but it was difficult to turn around and decided to walk to the bench again.

The day was overcast but humid as they went out the front door, Sharon carried Alexis in the sling again and suggested that they leave the wheelchair inside the gate, in case it was needed on their return. Alice used the brakes a lot to get down the drive, through the gate to the road, but kept the buggy on an even keel all the way.

Walking was easier on the flat and they made better time to the bench, they rested for five minutes then started the return trip. Getting up to the gate was different with the buggy, Alice had to lean forward and use her weight to help her legs.

Once inside the gate she didn't have the strength or stamina to go any further so Sharon helped her into the wheelchair, then put the baby in the buggy, took the keys and pushed it up to the front door, went in and put Alexis into her cot. She returned to push Alice, who helped, up the slope and into the house. The buggy was left in the dining room for the others to see it and the wheelchair was returned to the garage.

23.

Sharon made cold drinks for them which they drank in the kitchen.

"That needed a different technique to get up to the gate, I think I will have to do the outside walking in the evenings when they are at home and make do with walking the path using the crutches when they are not, but meantime I'm hot and sweaty and need a shower and I bet you do too."

"I did less work than you did but I'm carrying a lot of extra pounds plus Alexis."

"Would you like to shower and help me to have one too?"

"You mean, a chance to see you naked and run my soapy hands all over your body, hmm... too damned right I would" Sharon replied eagerly.

"Good because I want to do the same to you, Shar."

Alice went upstairs on the stair-lift to get undressed, Sharon carried the baby in her carry-cot and put her in the big cot. They undressed and looked at each other's bodies.

"We don't look our best at the moment but in a few months and some training we can be lean and fit and almost as hot we used to be, Shar."

"I don't know about the 'hot' part but I really want to be lean and fit."

"Can you help me to get into the shower, please" and Sharon took her arm and supported her to walk across the landing to the bathroom and into the shower.

She stepped in behind her and turned the water on and they screamed as they were hit by the cold liquid, then laughed as it warmed up. Once they were both wet she turned off the water and squeezed some shower gel into her hand and rubbed it onto Alice's back and down to her ass.