The Hedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday the ninth of June was a big day for Mrs Susan Hunter, she was going to have sex with a man for the first time in a little over sixteen years. She had occasionally dreamed of it but had never had time or the spare cash to try dating again. She was also worried that any man that came into her life might only really be interested in her young daughter.

Now it was not only going to be with a man she trusted but it was her daughter's boyfriend and Ashley would be in the bed as well. She shivered with anticipation a few times during the day and especially when on her lunch break, while she pretended to sleep.

When she got home she prepared the vegetables for a roast lamb dinner for the three of them, lamb was expensive but she considered this to be a special occasion. Dinner would be at seven, Ashley would be home by six and have a shower, Susan would have one when she'd finished in the kitchen and Andy was due at six-thirty.

The bed was made with clean sheets and was neat and tidy, as was the rest of the house. She showered and had dressed nicely when Ashley came in, kissed her and commented on her nice appearance before dashing upstairs to get herself ready before Andy arrived.

He was on time, looking smart but casual, he left his shoes at the door and Ashley gave him a present.

"What have I done to deserve this" he said unwrapping it to find a pair of slippers. "How very thoughtful of you dear."

"Actually Mum bought them for you, the floors can be cold in this house" Ashley explained and giggled.

He looked at Susan, who was smiling, put them on and walked over to her and hugged her, kissing both cheeks.

"A kiss from each cosy foot... and one from me" and her gently kissed her on the lips for a couple of seconds and leaned back to gauge her reaction.

"Ohh... I was not... wooo, I feel a bit..."

He thought she might faint but she steadied herself and smiled, not letting him go.

"I'm sorry Andy... I didn't think I would feel like this from just a kiss, but apart from Ashley it's been such a long time..." she gasped quietly.

"And I've never had a girl almost faint from one of my kisses either" he replied.

"Perhaps you better try it again, to see if it does the same thing..." she replied, grinning, so he did and for quite a while longer.

She didn't collapse but kissed him back and soon they were really enjoying themselves, until Ashley interrupted by saying, 'Come on you two, don't you think we should eat first, I'm starving' and laughed at their expressions.

"Ahh... so long... I've missed that..." Susan sighed, "Thank you Andy."

"Oh it was definitely my pleasure..."

She finally let him go and Ashley laughed at the bulge in his trousers and her mother just said 'Oh' and blushed deeply as did Andy, both forgetting that this was the reason for their get together this evening. They served dinner and sat around the table to eat it, talking about work and deliberately avoiding the subject that they were all thinking about.

Andy had brought a bottle of white wine and they shared it during the meal. When they had finished and the washing up had been done, Andy had insisted that he dry up so that Ashley could put everything away as he didn't know where to put things.

Sitting in the lounge, both Susan and Andy were feeling nervous so Ashley took control.

"Okay you two, we all know what we are here for tonight, we are not strangers and have all done this before, just not quite this way and Mum is a bit out of practice but I've been helping."

"And surprised me in the process with what girls can do together, I'm more than a bit out of practice though, it's been sixteen years although Sasha did check for cobwebs..."

"Anyway, if you would go upstairs now and get ready for bed Mum, we'll be up in a few minutes?" Ashley asked and Susan stood up, smiled and left the room.

"Are you that nervous Andy?"

"More nervous that when Frankie joined us."

"There's no need to be, she really likes you and you obviously like her so we'll play it by ear and see how it goes, we have all night and nowhere to go tomorrow, if you can manage that long?"

"I managed you and Frankie, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did very well but you haven't had the Sharon/Vicky combination, now they are enthusiastic so take your vitamins with you on the holiday. Come on the toilet's just flushed."

She turned off the lights and they went upstairs to her bedroom to undress, then to the bathroom and finally to Susan's bedroom. Ashley was wearing a bathrobe and Andy just had boxer shorts on, Susan was lying in the middle of the bed with the quilt pulled up to her chin, watching them.

Andy started walking around the bed while Ashley put a bottle of water next to the bedside lamp, 'Buzz' and the KY, then dropped her bathrobe onto the floor and climbed into the bed and snuggled up close to her mother. He turned his back and dropped his boxers and got in before she could see any details.

"You're teasing me" she said but grinned. "What do you want me to do?"

"Absolutely nothing, unless you want to, let us do all the work, at least for now" Andy replied.

First Ashley kissed her and then Andy, gently but lingeringly and as he was kissing her, his girlfriend pulled the covers down to their waists and kissed the exposed breast nearest to her.

"Mmmmm..." Susan groaned through her nose because her tongue was fencing with Andy's.

After a little longer they swopped places, giving him access to the hardened nipple on his side which he suckled and licked before moving down her belly with his tongue and tickled her belly button with it before going lower, pushing the quilt right off the bed.

"WOW!" he cried.

"What is it Andy?" Ashley asked.

"You told me that she was very hairy down here but look?!" and he moved his head out of the way.

"MUM! You didn't tell me you were going to do that!"

"A lady has to have some secrets... don't you like it Andy?" she asked trying not to laugh at his expression.

"It looks wonderful..." and he slid down and over her right leg as she spread them and lay between them, grinning.

"Well go on then, give her the tongue" Ashley told him, "And that was a nice surprise Mum, when did you do it?"

"Laaaaahhhhhst night before mmmm... you got home. Hmm he is good, almost as good as you. Now how am I supposed to get at your nice little pussy?"

"Easy" and she stood up, pulled the pillow away and straddled Susan's face, lowering her already wet pussy onto the waiting mouth.

Both women were approaching their climaxes, Susan was bucking her hips against Andy's mouth and he worked hard at licking and probing her pussy. He moved up to her clit again and sucked hard making her cry out and cum on his chin and into his mouth as he dropped his head quickly and sucked again. Susan did the same for Ashley as she orgasmed too.

"Now for Andy's turn" the older woman said when she caught her breath. "And it's about time I saw what I was getting."

Ashley got off her and lay by her side as Andy got up to his knees and showed her his rampant cock, then he crawled up her body, she spread her legs wide with her knees up and he held his cock in his right hand and rubbed it up and down Susan's slippery slit to lubricate it.

"Ahhh... don't tease Andy... give it to me... please."

Smiling he pressed the head against her lips and pushed, slowly it disappeared and she gasped so he stopped.

"Ohhh, that's much bigger than 'Buzz'... carry on but slowly please."

Andy eased back until the head was almost out before pushing slowly back in and giving her another couple of inches. Susan's eyes were closed and she was concentrating, feeling his cock go in places that had been almost unused for sixteen years. He continued and when his balls squashed up against her ass, she sighed happily.

"How is it Mum?" Ashley asked, noting the smile on her mother's face.

"Filling and warm and... wonderful. Now Andy honey, would you be so kind and give me a really good fucking, it's long overdue."

"It will be my pleasure Susan..."

"...and hopefully mine too!" she answered, interrupting him.

He flexed his hips and she moaned, he pulled back and pushed in slowly, starting a steady rhythm. Ashley noticed how hard he was concentrating on giving her mother the best fuck she had ever had and not cumming too soon.

She got up onto her hands and knees and kissed him deeply, hoping to take his excitement down a notch or two. Ashley couldn't resist the two wobbling titties below her head and kissed and sucked them in turn before kissing her mother's lips.

The pace steadily increased as their passions rose, Susan reached around his waist and pulled him in harder with every thrust. Her daughter moved out of the way and watched, rubbing her clit with one hand and her nipples with the other.

"Ahh... nearly there... An-dy."

"Tell-me-when... so-we can... cum-to-ge-ther" he panted with each thrust.

"Uhh-uhh-uhh-uhh-uuh, NOW ANDY! AHHhhhh!" and she raked her short nails across his pounding ass and he cried out too,

"CUMMIMG SUSAN!"

He pumped a good few days of cum into her gripping pussy, her legs gripping him tight but allowing his hips to flex his cock in and out as his hot sticky cum blasted deep into her womb. After about thirty seconds he eased off and she released him, he looked down at her and she smiled so he kissed her. She reached up and pulled him down on top of her body and kissed him back passionately.

"Thank you Andy, that was the best fuck I've ever had but I hope you're not too tired because if you don't give her the same she's going to explode and I don't want that mess to clean up" and they both laughed.

He sat up and Ashley passed them some tissues and then when he pulled out, Susan wiped up the cum that started leaking out of her pussy, while he cleaned himself.

"There you are dear, I haven't worn him out yet, he's already half hard for you" Susan said with a smile at Andy that said 'I might wear you out later or in the morning'.

"Thanks Mum, you need a lie down Honey, right here in the middle."

He took the bottle of water that Ashley offered him, took a drink and passed it to Susan, then did as he was told. His girlfriend lay across the bed and lifted his semi-rigid cock and kissed it, feeling it twitch before pushing it into her mouth.

She pulled off of it and gave it a good licking before returning it into her mouth, she smiled at her mother and slowly slid it down her throat until she had it all.

"How can she do that? Why isn't she throwing up?" Susan asked him.

"Because she has practiced doing this as the others have taught her."

Ashley surfaced and grinned.

"Wanna try it Mum?" she asked.

"I told you that I'll try anything once, tell me what to do because I doubt whether I can do half of it."

"Make sure it's nice and wet and you have plenty of saliva and slowly lower your head. If you feel yourself starting to gag, come back up, swirl your tongue around as you go up and down and don't forget to suck. Some women cannot deep throat so it doesn't matter if you can't, he will love what you can do."

He was already hard again as Susan came in from the other side, she too kissed the head and licked the shaft before putting it into her mouth. She could taste her own pussy on it and the musty taste of cum but carried on down as far as she could go.

She started bobbing her head and working her tongue, this part was new to her because the last time she did it was with her husband, long ago. She thought she only had to go down and suck back up and he didn't know any different.

Andy was starting to moan so she stopped to allow her daughter to climb on board and ride him. Susan had never seen anyone make love in close up so moved to between his feet and watched as the big cock disappeared and reappeared from the small pussy.

Ashley lay on his chest and he lifted her up and held her still while he thrust upwards rapidly for a few seconds and the girl loved it by the moans of pleasure she was making. She rolled over until he was on top then she put her ankles onto his shoulders.

This exposed her asshole and Susan though he was going to give her anal but he filled her pussy again and continued. Soon she was crying out that she was cumming and he went faster until he came for the second time. They rested and Susan handed out the tissues before they all went to the bathroom to wash and when they returned, Andy pulled the quilt up to cover them.

"You did better than I thought Mum, about four inches, that's more than half" Ashley said, praising her mother.

"I never knew about the thing with the tongue when I was younger, is that better Andy?"

"Oh yes, especially around the head, you are good... very good."

"Thank you for saying that Andy but I know I'm not very good, although with some practice I will get better."

They cuddled and kissed for a while before settling down for the night. The young ones fell asleep quickly but Susan lay awake for a while, going over the night's entertainment in her mind which made her feel horny again. She carefully put her hand on his cock and felt it stir, she smiled and fell asleep.

73.

Susan woke early and before the alarm clock would normally go off as she usually did. There was something warm against her back and it took her a few seconds to remember that it was probably Andy who had given her the fuck of her life last night.

She eased back a little and felt his body touch hers but not only that, she felt something hot and hard press between the lower part of her ass cheeks. 'Ahh, a young man's early morning hard-on, now if I work carefully, I could take advantage of this' she thought.

Moving carefully, she positioned herself where the head was pressing against her wet pussy lips and moved back and forth very gently, rubbing the head along her slit, making it wet. She lifted her left leg and reached between them and pushed the head deeper until it was just inside her pussy and she sighed, removed her hand and lowered her leg.

Now she could push back and it slid in deeper, only about half way but she didn't want to wake him yet. She eased forward and back a few times and moaned quietly, enjoying the illicit pleasure.

"I am awake, you know" he said and she froze.

"I-I-I was just changing position and it just happened" she stammered quietly.

"It doesn't matter, I wake early too" he whispered and kissed her shoulder, "I think you are missing something."

"W-What?"

"This" and he pushed the rest of his cock into her pussy and she had to put her hands over her mouth to stop from crying out.

"Now isn't that better Susan?"

"Mmm-mm."

He put his arm between her's and her ribs and cupped a breast, then eased back and pushed in again and she gasped again. Her pussy was slick and he moved easily in and out, in and out, trying not to rock the bed and wake Ashley. It seemed to be working very well until a sleepy voice said,

"Can you do that without rocking the boat, I'm trying to sleep here..."

They stopped, then she said "Her bedroom" and they carefully got out and tiptoed out of the room to Ashley's. The bed was cold but the soon warmed it up with Susan laying on top and sliding back and forth taking as much of his cock as she could.

They changed positions a few times and she even tried 'doggy' which finished her husband very quickly but Andy did better and they ended up with 'missionary' with her legs around his waist and him thrusting fast and deep until she came and scratched his ass with her nails and he came very soon after. He rolled them over until she was on top again and kissed her.

"I wish you had been around years ago" she sighed.

"But then you wouldn't have had Ashley and neither would I."

"True... but then I wouldn't have ended up with the asshole I did marry. Would you like a cup of tea, she won't wake up for at least an hour without an alarm going off."

"I'd offer to bring it to you in bed but I don't know where anything is" he said, laughing.

"It doesn't matter but I haven't got a bathrobe here... oh well it's not that cold..."

"...and I can soon warm you up when you get back."

"I'll keep you to that promise" she said as she walked out naked.

She brought back two steaming mugs of tea for them and one for Ashley which she had put in a thermal mug and taken to the other bedroom. She was quite chilled when she snuggled up close to him again but he soon warmed her up by spooning her and then she spooned him.

"Andy... can I ask you something...?" she asked nervously.

"Anything."

"It's about anal sex..."

"Ahh, she told me what you two had talked about and done, after you nearly 'Buzzed' your ass."

"Yes that was a bit of a shock but a nice one. I have never done it and always thought it was dirty and painful but that all the women in the 'Family' enjoy it and wondered why?"

"There are sensitive receptors around the anus that give some pleasure, although not as many as there is around the vagina. Over the years many women have used this as a method of contraception.

Of course gay men only have oral and this option. A man had to gently stretch the opening in order for his lover's cock to fit in and a good lubricant is essential. Another advantage is that a woman can have two lovers at the same time or even three either male or female with the appropriate toys" he explained.

"Yes, we have used 'Buzz' and that other strange toy but not in our asses."

"But she has with Frankie and I and I found it very arousing. Any time you want to experiment, she will tell you how to prepare yourself."

"Thank you Andy, now drink your tea before it gets cold" she said and laughed.

"Yes Mum" he replied and laughed too.

Fifteen minutes later and they were just cuddling when the door opened.

"Fancy rocking the bed and waking me up feeling seasick, then clearing off and fucking like rabbits in MY bed!" Ashley grumbled.

"We did try to be gentle then left you to go back to sleep and I even brought you tea" her mother said firmly.

"Thanks Mum but I hope he can still get it up or he's in trouble!"

"No problem with that Honey" she said lifting the quilt, "He's hard as rock under here!"

Ashley dropped the bathrobe again and dived into the bed and was pleasured by both of them for the next half an hour or so.

"Come on you two, don't forget that we have to go shopping to buy birthday presents for a little princess this morning" Ashley reminded them and they begrudgingly headed for the bathroom in turn to get ready to go out.

With presents bought, Susan treated them to a coffee before they went food shopping and talked carefully about their situation.

"Is Ashley going to stay with you tonight as you are working tomorrow?" she asked Andy.

"We have discussed it but haven't made a decision yet because we were unsure how last night would go."

"And now?" and she looked at her daughter.

"Of course I want to but I don't want to leave you on your own either... why don't you come too or I can drive us home in the morning as I now have a key to the flat?"

"I'm not sure I can manage another night and morning like that on my poor old body... but 'what the hell' I'll have the rest of the day to recover, that's if Andy wants to improve my education some more?"

"I'd love to, it's not like it's going to happen every week is it... is it?"

The women smiled but reassured him that it would be an occasional thing not a permanent threesome and there was Frankie to consider as well. Back at the house with the shopping put away, they had lunch and the women packed overnight bags before driving both cars to his flat. He put away his own shopping then sat with them to talk.

"What do you want to try next Mum?" Ashley asked.

"You and I have spoken about it, Andy and I have as well, so I suppose I should try anal sex..."