The Hedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, although we have explained everything involved, you are obviously very nervous about it. Sex is all about love and commitment as well as fun but there should be no pressure on anyone to do anything that they do not feel happy with" Andy explained carefully.

"How about watching us do it; that will be better than watching some porn on the internet" Ashley offered.

"If you don't mind me just watching?"

"You can join in with everything else and then watch while we show off, then you can think about it before you make your decision" Andy explained.

"That's fair enough what do we do first?"

There was a lot of kissing, caressing and even more oral with Andy sharing his cock in both pussies but cumming in Susan's, then Ashley sucked it out of her. After a short break the next round started similarly but with the addition of ass play, with fingers and 'Buzz' both exploring Ashley's ass tunnel.

Andy had even given Susan's ass some oral and a finger while buzz was being worked into her pussy by her daughter. The main event came when the girl straddled Andy while he held his cock upright and she slowly lowered her ass down onto it, taking short slow strokes until it was buried.

"Doesn't that hurt, I mean, he's so big and you're so small...?" Susan asked.

"I feel full up but it didn't hurt and now I've taken a few seconds to get used to it, I can ride him like I usually do."

Susan watched while her daughter bounced on Andy's hard cock, they changed positions a few times. After a while it excited the woman and she started rubbing herself in time with his thrusting. Ashley moved closer to her and pushed a pussy lubricated finger into the available tight hole in front of her, making her mother moan out loud.

Andy was watching and passed her the KY which she used on two fingers and gently eased them in together.

"Ahh... That is much... bigger honey" Susan panted.

"Would you like to try 'Buzz' in there?" Ashley asked a minute or so later.

"Mmmmm..."

Andy had wiped the toy and passed it to her and once lubed and running, it was slid into the virgin hole.

"Ohh my... that's... so different."

"But do you like it Susan?" Andy asked, still fucking Ashley's ass.

"Yes I do, it tingles..." she replied and moaned again.

A couple of minutes later Ashley asked her if she'd like to try the real thing.

"Okay, I'm almost doing it now with 'Buzz' so I might as well go all the way" Susan gasped.

Andy pulled out of his girlfriend and wiped himself with tissues and applied more KY gel, meanwhile Ashley repositioned her mother in the missionary position with her knees well back towards her shoulders. Andy moved between her spread thighs, then Ashley removed 'Buzz' and he placed his cockhead at the slightly open orifice and gently pushed.

It popped in quite easily with a surprised 'Oh!' from Susan, then he slowly worked his cock in and out, gradually getting deeper, watching her reactions, not wanting to hurt her. When his balls squashed against her ass cheeks he stopped.

"How are you feeling Susan?" he asked nervously.

"Like there's a rounder's bat in there but it's warm and it keeps twitching" she described and laughed, "Just go gently until I'm used to it please."

He eased back and forth and she lay with her eyes closed enjoying the sensations until he stopped on the back stroke and she opened her eyes to see why. Her daughter was grinning evilly and holding a clean and re-lubed 'Buzz'.

"Remember when we talked about what it was like to have two partners at the same time, well now you can feel it Mum" and she gently pushed the slippery toy into her mother's pussy. "Now carry on Andy."

He started again and could feel the vibrations, which were very pleasant but for Susan they were much more powerful. Sometimes both would slide in and out, synchronised and at other times, Ashley pushed while he pulled, which felt different again.

Having already cum once, Andy was in no danger of cumming soon but Susan was getting there fast, especially as she started to rub her clit rapidly. He sped up with his thrusts and the woman bucked her hips to meet him and cried out,

"Ohh god! I'm cumming again!"

He kept the speed down as he didn't want her to get sore and when she calmed down he slowed and stopped.

"Why didn't you cum Andy?" she asked between gasps for air.

"Because this one's for Ashley, where do you want it honey?"

"He's so considerate, that's why I love him Mum. I want to feel you filling my ass, my love" she said to him. Handing her mother some tissues as he pulled out of her, then some for him and the KY again. She got up onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass and he moved up behind her and pushed his cock between her cheeks, paused for a second and pulled her hips back and she sighed and said,

"As fast as you want Andy it's your turn to cum."

He needed no urging and pushed her and pulled back himself, then reversed it and his groin and her ass met in a sharp slap. He continued at a steady pace for a while until his juices started to boil and he sped up until with a loud cry he exploded deep in her hot and smooth ass tunnel.

Pumping rope after rope of warm sticky sperm into her and feeling this made her cum again. He lay over her back and reached for her tits and kneaded them and tweaking the hard nipples until their orgasms had finished.

"And that didn't hurt at all, he was going so hard and fast?" Susan asked her daughter.

"No Mum, it was really good and we came together which was even better."

They were all tired now so took turns in the bathroom and settled down to sleep.

"How does your ass feel now Mum?"

"A little tender but not too bad, I may not want to do it every day but I did enjoy it, thank you children" she said, turning the light out, they cuddled and kissed for a short while then slept.

The alarm on Andy's phone woke him up and noticed that Susan was missing. He found her in the kitchen, making a pot of tea, she offered him some muesli or toast for breakfast and he accepted the former.

"How are you feeling this morning Susan?"

"Like a steam train" she answered and laughed at his puzzled expression, "A little tender behind."

It took him a few seconds to get the play on words and laughed too. They finished their breakfast and he got ready for work, they hugged each other with a few kisses as Ashley wandered in for her breakfast as she normally woke later.

Andy kissed her goodbye too and left for work leaving them alone to discuss Susan's thoughts on what she had watched them do and what had followed, over another cup of tea. With that subject finished they moved on to other topics.

"He keeps the flat fairly clean and tidy, for a man, but maybe we should treat him to a proper clean for all his efforts during the last couple of nights, what do you think honey?" Susan asked.

"It's not a big flat so it shouldn't take too long but we'd better leave the noisy parts to a more sociable hour" her daughter replied, grinning.

They finished their drinks and gave his flat a blitz-clean over the next two hours. They vacuumed at nine am and put his washing in the washer/drier for him to sort out when he arrived home from work at seven thirty, they left to go home half an hour later.

They was more cleaning to do when they arrived home but working together soon completed it, ready for their lunch.

"Back to the usual routine now, I suppose?" Susan asked.

"Definitely not! We may not play every night, so how about calling Tuesday, 'Fun Night'? Ashley answered, "It's in the middle of the week."

"You know, it still seems wrong to be making love with my own daughter and her boyfriend" Susan said.

"It's only a different point of view Mum, would it feel better any better if I called you Susan instead of Mum?"

"Now that would really feel strange, does Vicky use her mother's pet name to her face?"

"No she doesn't, not even when talking to any of the rest of us about her and Alice still calls her Vicky, unless she's done something wrong, then it's a sharp 'Victoria' instead."

"Everyone has a pet name though, so what would mine be?"

"Well mine's a twist on my name, 'Sasha' from Ashley, so is 'Roni' from Aaron and 'I-cee' from Alice. 'Redi' is because of her hair and Vicky is 'Icky' because that's what she looked like when Aaron first saw her. 'Suzi' is nice but is that too close to your name?"

"It is but I like it, if we can't come up with anything better, it will do but what about Andy, Doc seems too obvious?" Susan asked.

"So is 'Dany' or 'Handy' even though he is very handy" Ashley replied, grinning.

"Oh yes..." her mother mused, visualising what his hands had done to her.

"Mother! Wake up! You were dreaming..." she said and laughed.

"Mmm... okay but there's one more to consider, what about Frankie or Frances, I cannot think of anything decent to make out of either name and I don't know her that well to pick something she likes to do."

"Ahh... I've just thought of something but I'll have to talk to her about it first before I say anything" said Ashley grinning mischievously.

"Okay what about D for doc, plus Andy to make Dandy?"

"That sounds good, I'll put it all to the others to get their views and any choices they can think of, before the holiday."

The following Saturday was Alexis's second birthday and all the 'Family' turned up, including the latest adoptees, making a total of nine. They would help the little girl to open all her presents and then have some fun time in the spa bath before having lunch.

They continued to get to know each other and the subject of pet name came up.

"After discussing it with Frankie we have come up with one for her but we are not going to tell you why she has accepted it" Ashley stated.

"I am going to be 'Lana' for the 'Family' in future and thank you all for inviting me to join you" the girl said and giggled.

"We thought that Suzi was a bit too much like Susan but how about 'Suki'? Alice offered.

"That sounds oriental, I'm hardly that but I like it, thank you" Susan replied.

"That just leaves our lovely medical man..." Sharon said, "We tried various combinations of Andy and Doctor and the best we could come up with is 'Dano' like the detective in the original 'Hawaii Five O' on the TV, what do you think Dano?"

"It's a lot better that some of the others I've heard from these two" he said, smiling and hooking a thumb at Ashley and her mother who were giggling together.

"Do you have one for the birthday girl" Susan asked to a sudden silence.

"Ahh... we haven't considered her, maybe it's too early but perhaps when she's much older and can understand what it means" Aaron answered quietly, "Have you got a proposal that could be used then if she wishes, Suki?"

"Well I... perhaps it's not my place to..."

"You are now 'Family' Suki, any offer will be considered in addition with her disposition and general demeanour at the time."

"I thought something easy but different... 'Axa' but it's only a suggestion..." and her voice trailed off.

"Well I like it!" Vicky said straight away.

"Me too" added Sharon and Ashley together and giggled.

"Dano, what about you and Lana, you have a say as well?" Alice asked calmly.

"Maybe not if she's a little princess but okay if she's a tom-boy" came from Frankie.

"And I agree with her" from Andy.

"Roni?"

"Yes, I'll go with that, wait and see."

"I suppose I'll have to settle for that too" she agreed.

At six pm, Andy got ready to go on his twelve hour night shift. He would drop Frankie, Susan and Ashley at their home first and drive to work from there, then pick his sister up in the morning.

They were kissed by everyone, including Alexis but he wasn't by Aaron of course. The conversation on the way was about the 'Family' and the day's discussions, he kissed Ashley briefly while her mother unlocked the house for her and Frankie and drove to work.

The three ate a light dinner because after all the party food they'd eaten earlier, so didn't want much. The conversation was mostly about the holiday and the people in the family, with thoughts, opinions and fantasies becoming sexier as the evening wore on.

The main topic was Aaron as both Frankie and Susan had only spoken to him, whereas Ashley had more intimate knowledge with him. Frankie was offered Ashley's bed, with or without her in it.

"But what about your mum, it's not fair for her to be on her own" Frankie exclaimed, winking at Ashley.

"I've been doing just that for a long time dear, it's no hardship" Susan said, winking at Ashley too.

"Ha, ha, ha, stop faffing around you two, we all know that very soon we are all going to be in the same bed making love to each other and maybe giving the toys a run out too" the girl said, laughing.

They cleared up dinner things and all used the bathroom, then climbed into Ashley's bed where the toys and the KY were waiting. Three-way sex with two other women was also something new to both Susan and Frankie but Ashley guided them into having some very pleasurable orgasms.

Both 'Buzz' and the 'Double' were tried by all three of them in as many combinations as possible so they didn't go to sleep until midnight. Susan was up early as usual, had her breakfast and then took mugs of tea up to the younger women. They had just woken up and were cuddling so the woman joined them for some more fun before Andy arrived to collect his sister but would maybe join them in bed instead.

This became the first foursome for all of them except Ashley and the combinations were more varied and they stayed there until lunchtime. After they had eaten Andy left to drive his sister back to Nottingham and stayed there for the night with their parents before he went home in the morning.

74.

The next couple of weeks went by, Alice worked on her book and received the payments from everyone else for the holiday. She still exercised daily and her strength, speed and stability increased, it would still be months before she could fully train with the others but she was determined to get there.

Aaron's injuries healed well and he would soon be back up to full strength, Vicky's nose mended well without any distortion and she attributed it to all the kisses that Aaron lavished on it (and all her other parts too).

Everyone else worked as normal and on the twenty sixth, Frankie took her Art and Graphic Design exams and felt very pleased with herself for what she had produced. She celebrated with her classmates but with only one glass of wine and soft drinks as she had to drive home, never to return.

The fifth was Ashley's twentieth birthday but they wouldn't be celebrating it until the Saturday when Andy was on his first rest day. He had booked a table for four at a good restaurant as Frankie had been invited too, then they would sleepover with the Hunters.

It was an excellent meal and the in-bed entertainment was very enjoyable too but the new twist was that as there was four of them they would split up to sleep (and anything else they wanted to do) in pairs. Frankie and Ashley in her's and Andy and Susan in her bed.

This was the first time that she would be in bed on her own with a man for sixteen years and she was excited but a little nervous too. She knew it was silly to feel like that as she'd already made love with him with her daughter and with Frankie too but she couldn't help it.

She went up first, prepared herself for bed and lay under the covers waiting in anticipation for him to come in and make love to her. The door opened and he walked in and smiled at her, he was wearing his boxers and carrying the rest of his clothes, having removed them to wash in the bathroom.

He put them on a chair pulled the covers back, turned his back to her and dropped his shorts and slid in, pulling the covers back up. He lay on his side and looked at her and she felt suddenly very unsure of herself. He obviously noticed and smiled at her.

"Is this your first time since..."

...since like forever" she replied and smiled weakly.

"What would you like me to do?"

"I... I don't know, my mind has gone all fuzzy, I..."

"Give me your hand" he said quietly and she lay on her side facing him with two feet of space separating them.

She held out her hand and her gently took it and drew it to his lips and kissed it and she gasped.

"You are a wonderful woman who has raised her child to be a beautiful, strong and loving young lady who I love madly and that means that not only am I very grateful but I love you almost as much as her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

She lay there open mouthed at his declaration of love not only for her daughter but for her too.

"Me???"

"Yes you... but if I have overstepped the mark and you want me to leave, I will" he continued calmly, still holding her hand.

It took a few seconds for her to absorb what he had said, then she gripped his hand and pulled herself across the gap between them. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him grinning madly, then flattened her naked body on his, grabbed his ears and kissed the surprised doctor passionately.

It took a couple of seconds for him to recover, he put his arms around her and kissed her as thoroughly as she was kissing him. His cock hardened immediately and she rubbed her pussy on it, he moved his hands down to cup her ass cheeks and knead them.

She sat up and spun around and dived onto his twitching member, lifted it up and pushed her mouth over it, taking more than half in the first attempt and on the second took the rest without gagging and mouth fucked him for twenty seconds before lifting off.

"Oh wow!" he cried, "Even Sasha cannot do it that quickly; that felt amazing!"

"I've been practicing with 'Buzz' for a while" she replied, grinning.

"Well now you better park your hot little pussy up here so I can do the same to you" and he spread her legs and did his best to please both pussy and ass with his lips and tongue, while she continued working on him.

It wasn't surprising that he came first but while she was recovering her breath he brought her to a quivering climax, which left her breathless again and his face covered in her juices. She turned around again but slowly and flopped on top of him.

"OH... I'm going to say it... FUCK!" she cried, "No one has ever made me cum like that before!"

"And no one has ever given me such a fantastic blow job as that!" he replied.

"It's funny, I joked with Ashley a while ago when you had that row and said that if she didn't marry you then I would make a play for you myself but now it's not so much of a joke."

He looked shocked and then laughed.

"I'm surprised and honoured, you are one hell of a woman and I hope that one day you will be my mother-in-law but maybe not yet or...hmm"

"I'm too old for you and couldn't give you any children so let's leave it as a fantasy of mine but if we can still do this occasionally..." she said grinning wickedly.

"We have no reason to think that will change in the future."

"Good! But now my pussy needs something bigger than your tongue to fill it, my dear Andy" she stated, feeling the object of her desire growing between the cheeks of her ass and closed her legs to squeeze him gently.

In Ashley's bedroom, the two girls had listened to Susan's screaming orgasm and laughed.

"It's the first time she has been on her own with a man since Dad left and it sounds as though she's making up for lost time" her daughter said.

"She deserves it for all the shit she has had to put up with during all that time" Frankie replied and continued cautiously, "If he was to propose to you and you accepted, would we still do this with them, theoretically, I mean?"

Ashley thought for a few seconds before replying.

"I don't see why not, he can't get her pregnant and I hope you don't want his baby" and Frankie rapidly shook her head, "So I don't see a problem, we all love each other so there are no conflicts and Mum will have some of the love that she has missed out on for so long."