The Hedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now where were we... Ahh I was just about to fuck you with this beast while having my pussy and ass pleasured, switch me on Sasha!" Frankie cried.

The following night they swopped around so Andy was in Ashley's bed with his sister and Ashley was with her mother in her bed. The next morning after Susan had gone to work and Ashley was ready to leave herself, Andy reluctantly drove Frankie home after hugs and kisses all round.

It would probably be over a month before the four of them would get together again and that would be to go on the holiday, which was something he was both excited and nervous about, as would most of the others, he thought.

Time passed quickly as they were all busy except Frankie but she felt confident that she had done well in her exams so had started to search for job vacancies in the Chesterfield area and composed a list and then researched each company as to their suitability for her.

On the sixteenth Andy switched from night to day shifts so at least he could go out with Ashley some nights.

August the sixth arrived and Arianne Grey completed the second part of book two 'A Fight for Love' and took it to Anna White for proof reading the next day.

The tenth was Aaron's twenty second birthday and his side of the 'Family' took him out to dinner and the ensuing group loving back at Redice, where he and Vicky stayed the night.

The next day Alice received a call from Anna to say that her manuscript was ready for collection, she picked it up and did the revisions, correlated the two parts and printed it off to take to Lauren, who would read it herself before sending it to the publishers.

The day that they had been waiting for arrived, the start of their holiday in Cornwall. Andy drove to Nottingham to collect his sister the night before to stay with him and abstained from making love to her and only kissed and cuddled. Ashley and Susan did the same and were picked up by Andy early on Saturday morning.

It was a tight squeeze with four adults and four suitcases for the half hour journey to Redice, where the suitcase that had been carried on Susan and Frankie's laps could be transferred to Alice's Honda for the main part of the journey, giving them a little more room.

Again Alice drove her Honda HRV as it had plenty of room for five cases and a couple of extra bags plus two cases of wine, one red and one white that they all liked. They took tea, coffee, sugar and milk, salad from the allotment and crusty bread and butter to make lunch when they arrived at the cottage.

The Honda was loaded when they arrived at eight am and after all the greetings were done they climbed into the two vehicles and left for Cornwall. The distance was three hundred and fifteen miles and would take five and a quarter plus breaks so it would be around six hours.

They stopped twice and Ashley drove the middle section in the Ford Focus and Aaron took over for the second two in the Honda. The stops were done quickly, visits to the toilets and nappy changes and then back on the road so that they arrived just before two pm, having travelled some very narrow and steep lanes towards the end of their journey.

The system for gaining entry was similar to last year's cottage and by two-thirty they were sat in the sun on the patio, eating their lunch. They decided to eat out on alternate nights and there was a bar-b-que with a bag of fuel that the men wanted to try.

An hour later they walked into the little town, with Alexis walking some of the way and being carried by the adults the remaining time as the buggy was too big to bring with them. They walked around, checked out the small beach and some restaurants and did some shopping from a list they had brought with them.

On returning to the cottage they chose a restaurant and booked a table for eight plus the toddler who would need a high chair, for seven pm. They all relaxed, playing with Alexis, reading or lying on the sun loungers until it was time to get ready to go and eat. The food and service were very good and was expensive as expected but worth it, then they returned to base.

While Alice was putting her daughter to bed the rest closed up all the curtains and opened some wine, Susan, Frankie and Andy were all a little nervous but Sharon put some music on and they were invited to dance with Sharon grabbing Andy first, to everyone's amusement.

Arron asked Susan to join him on the dancefloor (the big lounge carpet) and Vicky with Frankie who were whispering and giggling a lot. This left Ashley to dance with Alice when she came downstairs.

"You'll have to put up with me for now" the girl said.

"Then I've got a good deal Sasha" the woman laughed and swept Ashley into her arms and kissed her thoroughly as they danced.

"Didn't you have enough to eat at dinner I-cee?" Aaron laughed.

"She is better than any dessert they had" Alice replied and the girl blushed.

"How have you been getting on with Andy and Frankie, Suki, we thought it would be rude to ask Sasha?" Aaron asked the more relaxed Susan.

"They have opened my eyes to a whole new world and it's been a lot of fun..."

"Is there anything that we do that you are not happy with doing, as this is a fun holiday and we don't want to upset anyone?"

"Considering that I hadn't made love with any man in the past sixteen years or more, I have now done it with my daughter, her boyfriend, his sister and I've used sex toys. Not only in the usual way but in the other place too" Susan said quietly, then continued,

"So no, there is nothing that I've heard that you do that bothers me, although we girls have been talking about a three way with the two men. None of us has done it, only with Ashley's fancy vibrator and Andy, who is a bit nervous about doing it with you" she continued.

"To be truthful, none of us have done it before, except with me and a similar toy to Ashley's or a standard strap-on, so we are all a bit nervous but excited too... but maybe not tonight, it's been a long day" he replied with a grin.

They swopped partners to continue dancing a few minutes with each one and then sat down to discuss what they were going to do next and what the sleeping arrangements would be.

"Our new 'Family' members know what we do and why we do it so I included them in a suggested rota for the sleeping arrangements so that everyone gets to sleep with everyone else for one night but for that to happen three of us get to repeat a night with a partner" Alice explained then continued,

As for other entertainments, the lounge is big, the carpet is thick and the cottage is warm and I know the all the women want to try being the filling in a hunky man sandwich, including me. Apart from that, anything goes, just make sure that the guys are not monopolised by anyone..."

And she looked deliberately at Sharon who tried to put on a 'who me' expression which had everyone laughing.

The consensus was to stick with the first dance groupings for that night and follow the rota for the rest. Sharon was very happy and was sitting on Andy's lap, whispering in his ear and he grinned.

"This little devil has suggested that we play strip brag but with two items coming off by the person with the lowest hand so that it doesn't take too long."

They counted up the items that each was wearing and those with the most had to remove some to be all even at the start. It only took twenty minutes for most of them to get naked Andy was the winner but was pounced on by Ashley and Sharon and was naked too, in short order.

Each woman had brought their own vibrator, Ashley had also brought her special one, as had Sharon, plus the strap-on as well. They started with everyone lying on the floor and kissing and groping whoever was within reach. Aaron was on his back with Frankie sitting on his face and Susan saw the vacant cock and started sucking it while Alice was licking her pussy.

Andy was licking Vicky and was being blown by Sharon who was being fucked by Ashley with the strap-on. After a few minutes they changed around and so on, gradually getting more passionate and Sharon was first to cum in a sixty-nine with Frankie but with her vibrator in her ass.

Every woman had both cocks in them but not together as that would be done on other nights. At the climax of the orgy, Andy came in Alice and Aaron in Ashley. There was some teaming up to finish off some of the slower participants and a lot of hugging and kissing before they headed upstairs, two pairs on each floor and each pair with either an ensuite or a bathroom.

With everyone clean and ready for bed, they settled down for the night, not that anyone was planning on sleeping yet, the next day was Sunday and there was no rush to get up in the morning.

Alice and Ashley were used to each other and had made love many times in the past and when they had finished, they lay in each other's arms and talked about the 'Family' and especially the new members.

Vicky and Frankie were getting on 'like a house on fire' and made full use of the toys on each other as well as fingers and tongues. Being young girls, they had plenty of energy and came at least twice each before they settled down to sleep.

Susan was still feeling a little nervous about being with Aaron and he asked why.

"I have been told your story and how you coped with all the emotional and physical hardships you had to endure before you met Vicky. How you developed your relationship with Alice and Sharon and helped them to get together through your training program" she said and continued,

"Then you helped Ashley to start a relationship with Andy that might end up in marriage and helped Ashley with Frankie and myself too. So I suppose that I am actually a little bit in awe of you, having done all that and I'm just a middle aged factory worker who struggled to bring up a daughter on my own..."

"And made a wonderful job of it too Suki, I did what I felt had to be done to help the people you mentioned who were all damaged property to some degree but all for different reasons and circumstances. I'm no hero but I love my family and that includes all the extra ones who have joined us" he replied and kissed her gently and felt her naked body shiver in his arms.

"Are you cold?"

"No" she replied, "But I don't know where to start, my mind has gone blank."

"Do you want to do this, you don't have to do anything this week, it's a holiday, to have fun but it doesn't have to involve making love to anyone if you don't want to. We can just cuddle or I can sleep in one of the spare single beds."

"Don't you dare leave Roni, I've been fantasizing about this for weeks and I'm being silly, I'm just nervous."

"Okay then Suki, you just lie there and let me do all the work and you can join in and do whatever you want, whenever you're ready."

75.

In another bedroom, Andy was trying to calm down Sharon who was so excited she didn't know where to start and in the end he remembered something he'd been told about her and got out of the bed and stood looking crossly down at her confused expression.

"Sharon Baker! Keep still and keep quiet!" he snapped and she did, "Do you want me to stay with you tonight!"

"Oh yes Dano... please" she cried, suddenly sounding desperate.

"Then you should be better behaved than this, shouldn't you, little girl?"

"Yes Dano, sorry Dano" she replied in a higher voice and kept a straight face.

"Get out of that bed, I think you need a bit of discipline" he ordered and when she was standing, he sat and indicated that she lie across his lap.

She did as he ordered and he held her wrists together in the middle of her back and slapped her ass firmly making her gasp with each one. After three slaps on each cheek, he rubbed the pink flesh all over and then slipped his index finger down the crease between them, finding that her pussy was wet.

"Who's been naughty girl then?"

"I have Sir" she replied in that high voice.

"And are you going to be good now?"

"Maybe..."

This was not what he was expecting but realised she needed more, so slapped her again, giving the same amount as the first time and rubbed her again. This time he pushed two fingers into her very wet pussy and she came hard, then cried out as he pushed his thumb into her ass as well, fucking both orifices as her body writhed and shook.

She slowly calmed down, he removed his hand and released her wrists but she stayed where she was, waiting to be told to move.

"Get on your knees in front of me and suck my cock!" she reached for him but he thought of something he had seen on a porn site once and said sharply, "No hands!"

She only paused for a second then shuffled closer and bent forwards to take his rigid cock in her mouth. She worked her way down until she was able to lick his balls and then bobbed her head up and down for thirty seconds, then came up for a few gasps of air.

He let her continue for a couple of minutes then pulled her up by her hair.

"On the bed and spread your legs girl!" Andy ordered, quite enjoying this role-play which was totally against his normal nature.

"Are you a good girl now?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, a very good girl" she replied eagerly.

"Good girls get rewards, would you like a reward, little girl?"

"Oh yes please Sir" she replied smiling.

This time he buried his face in her pussy and licked and sucked her to another wet orgasm, then crawled forwards and buried his cock where his tongue recently vacated. Sharon sighed and wrapped her slim legs around his hips and pulled him in but still allowing him to ease back for the next thrust.

She was sure he wouldn't last very long this time but she had already cum twice and a third was too much to ask for, she thought. She was right but he kept going for ten minutes before crying out that he was cumming, so she gripped him internally and felt him blast his seed deep into her body and surprisingly came again with a small one.

They kissed before he sat up and passed her some tissues and cleaned himself up.

"Do you do that with Sasha?" Sharon asked curiously.

"No... we've never done that... being dominant is not like me at all but it seemed to be what you wanted and as it was only role-play, I went with it. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, you make a very good Master and you made me cum three times."

They settled down to sleep and cuddled but the beast rose again and Sharon had to sit and bounce on it until it went down again, then they slept. He was awake early as usual but was surprised to find his cock was hard and being sucked gently by the petite redhead.

He laughed and pulled her into a sixty-nine for a while, then gently made love, finishing with a mutual orgasm, they cuddled for another half hour before getting up to start breakfast. Others joined them over the next hour with Vicky and Frankie arriving last as neither were morning people usually.

They decided on a lazy day after a good walk around the big village or small town, they didn't know which it was. Plenty of sun screen and lazing on the patio sun loungers or playing with Alexis, dinner was cooked and eaten and the little girl was put to bed, now was the time for fun and games again.

The discussion over dinner was how all the women could have their 'sandwich' in the time left and still complete the rota. With six women and two men the only combination that would not have happened by Friday night was Sharon and Frankie which would leave the rest to pair up for a second time, Arron with Susan, Alice with Ashley and Andy with Vicky for the second night on the trot.

Each night, they would play in the lounge in whatever combinations they pleased but would finish the session with the men DP'ing one of the women, starting with Sharon that night, then Alice, Vicky, Ashley Frankie and finally Susan, who was the most nervous about this combination so she could watch everyone else doing it first.

Drinks were passed around and naked people kissed and caressed each other and formed couples for a while before changing partners. At ten pm, Sharon pulled the two men to her and whispered in their ears and they nodded. She eagerly lay on her back and spread her legs for Aaron to crawl between them and lick her very wet pussy while Andy straddled her head on his knees and fed his cock into her mouth.

After a few minutes they swopped places and by the time they were ready to move on, Sharon had already cum once. The next position was 'doggy' but with a difference, this was called a 'spit roast' with a man at each end, one with his cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy and moving her between them so one cock was always deep in her.

After the change-around Aaron pushed his KY covered thumb into her ass, making her triple penetrated for a while. Lastly Andy lay on his back and Sharon sat on his cock, then lay on him to allow Aaron to push his cock into her ass. This was new to all of them and it took a short time to establish a rhythm that worked, with lots of encouragement and suggestions from the audience.

One final change to Aaron on his back, Sharon on hers, on him and Andy on top, face to face with her, all moaning and grunting as they approached their climaxes. Aaron was first, being in the tighter hole, when she felt him cum in her, she came too and the extra lubrication sent Andy over the top too.

They separated and were given tissues to wipe themselves, noticing that more than one of the audience had cum too, either by a toy or someone's fingers.

"How was that Redi?" Vicky asked laughing.

"Wonderful, having two hot cocks pounding me was much better than one man and a vibrator or dildo" she panted "But now I'm shattered, you'll have to wait 'til morning for another one Roni."

Everyone laughed, as they picked up their clothes and separated to go to their relative bathrooms to get ready for bed. Three couples were still ready for more sex including Frankie, who managed to get her brother up for another fuck before he crashed out.

They went sightseeing during the mornings, relaxed all afternoon and screwed each other in the evenings, each woman taking a turn to be 'sandwiched' by Aaron and Andy until Friday. They had gone out to dinner and Andy insisted that they all had desserts as it was their last night together. When the desserts arrived Ashley's had a sparkler alight in the top but none of the others did and she wondered why.

"And what's that stuck in it?"

Andy leaned over and carefully took out the dead sparkler and pulled something else out, sucked off the cream and said,

"Ashley Hunter, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

She sat there stunned for a few seconds and then cried,

"OH YES!!" and he slipped the ring onto her finger and kissed her, she was crying and all the people on the tables within hearing distance applauded and cheered.

The family all stood to hug and kissed the engaged couple and the future bride's mother. When they were sat again to eat their desserts, she asked,

"Did any of you know he was planning this?" and all said no, "So how did you know what size to get Andy?"

"Honey, I'm a doctor, I have to notice lots of small details when I am dealing with a patient in A&E."

They finished their meal, paid and returned to the cottage.

"Should we swop the rota so the happy couple can be together?" Vicky asked, looking disappointed because it would be her that would give up Andy's cock that night.

"No, that would be unfair, we'll have plenty of time to do that in the future" Ashley replied smiling at Vicky.

They settled down with celebratory drinks to wait for the final orgy, this was Susan's big moment, she had watched each of the other women taking a cock in her pussy and another in her ass and thoroughly enjoying it, even her precious little daughter.

She was very nervous but the men were very experienced by now and treated her gently and she let them do whatever they wanted and she soon lost her nervousness and really enjoyed it. Just before the final race to the finish, Ashley joined in and sucked on one nipple and Frankie sucked the other one and when she felt the men exploded inside her the sight and feelings overwhelmed her and she cried out with the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced, then passed out.