The Hedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you mean nearly did?"

"After I climaxed, I relaxed and he fell out and when I realised the time I shut my legs quickly and nearly pushed him somewhere else..." Susan replied blushing deeply.

"And was he still turned on?"

"Yes" she said quietly.

"And how did that feel?"

"It was a shock but quite nice too but I had to dress quickly because you were due home."

"Let me explain about us girls, we know that you haven't had a man for years and also that you are straight and as far as being with another woman is concerned, you are a total virgin. All any of us hope, is that you will be open to some experimentation, take your time and find what you like. Most of us are experienced with women, men and our toys but there are lots of combinations we haven't tried yet.

"Do you mean like when 'Buzz' nearly..."

"Yes, we like anal sex when it is prepared for properly but you might not, don't worry about it, you will not be expected to do it, it is your choice. You might not want to do anything with me because I am your daughter and that's fine with me, although I don't have a problem with it.

I am just giving you all the information on the possibilities available, so ask me anything you can think of and I will be honest with you" Ashley offered.

"I think I need a drink, would you like one, dear?"

"Yes please Mum."

Susan went to the sideboard and surprisingly fetched glasses, tonic water and the bottle of gin and poured two tall ones, which she then handed one to Ashley before sitting in her chair to take a good drink.

"It would feel strange, doing sexy things with you... but it would feel a lot worse with someone else who knows what they are doing and I do not, I'm sure I would feel horribly embarrassed, but maybe not so much with the men.

"If we think of you as a good friend who has come here to give me some training, I think that would settle my nerves, what do they call you...? Sasha. Yes Sasha will come here and train me to give some sort of massage therapy, how about that?" Susan asked hopefully.

Ashley laughed and thought about it and agreed.

"Aaron has taught all of us about massaging so Sasha will teach you how to do it, with a little extra instruction and you can practice on her but for now, how about some kissing practice?"

"It's been a long time since I've done that, more than given anyone a peck on the cheek but okay."

They sat together on the settee and hugged, then pulled back and had the first kiss between the lovers that they would soon be. Twenty minutes later and having emptied their glasses, Susan was feeling much more relaxed, so Ashley stepped into her 'Sasha' persona.

"When you were first married, what sort of sexy things did you do, what did you like and what did he like Mrs Hunter?"

"We would go for walks in the parks and often find somewhere to have sex, we'd do it in the cinema toilets, trying to keep quiet but the back of the car was the place we used the most but all that was before we were married and you came along quite soon afterwards.

We still had sex up until the bump really started to show then he stopped, saying that it might harm the baby and I was naïve enough to believe him. We started again a few weeks after you were born but it wasn't the same, he was too tired most of the time" she paused for a drink, then continued.

"When we did do it, it was all over in a few minutes, he'd want me to suck him but never did it to me then it was push it in and out quickly for five minutes. He would shoot inside me, then want me to clean him up and go to sleep, if we did it 'doggy' then he only lasted a couple of minutes.

He did want me to try anal but I thought that he would do it the same way and I thought that would hurt so I refused, which pissed him off but he never asked again. He didn't bother to have sex much after that unless he came home a bit drunk on payday, I wondered if he was getting it somewhere else but couldn't prove anything.

This went on for almost four years, then one day he gave me the money to take you to the cinema for your birthday but when we got home he had cleared all his stuff out of the house and had gone with the car and the contents of our bank account.

I tried to trace him and so did social services to claim maintenance but there was no sign of him. I think he had a girlfriend and they just upped and moved far away and changed their names."

"Why didn't you tell me all this before when I asked?"

"I was too embarrassed so I just said he left."

"It was a wonder that you weren't traumatised, Mum."

"I couldn't afford to be anything more than a mother and father for you... and I tried very hard to do my best."

"You made a wonderful job of bringing me up, when I was traumatised by Baxter I should have told you and we could have helped each other" Ashley said, tears coming again.

They hugged and kissed again until they had calmed down.

"Come on Mum, finish your drink and let Sasha give you a nice relaxing massage" Ashley said quietly and when she had finished Sasha took her hand to go upstairs.

"What do you want me to do... Sasha?"

"It's quite warm tonight but close your window and undress with the bedside light on, then lie on the bed face down while I get ready."

'Sasha' went to her own room and undressed, when she returned Susan was lying as instructed on the bed.

"Now I am going to give you a basic massage, which will cover from neck to toes on both sides but without any aromatherapy oils, maybe next time we can use them and it will feel much better but it's too late and we would have to shower again" 'Sasha explained.

"Just relax and do whatever I tell you, it will probably take about half an hour, so I will start at the top and work down, okay?"

"Okay... Sasha."

Ashley climbed onto the bed and straddled her mother's lower back but kept her weight off as much as possible.

"Ohh... you're naked!"

"And?"

"Oh nothing, I just wasn't expecting it, that's all" Susan replied and relaxed again.

Sasha started with her neck and shoulders, using her fingers to work into the muscles gently, leaving the arms until later. She slowly worked down the back and ribs kneading as she went, making her mother giggle when she did her ribs.

She slid further back to below the small ass and then worked on her ass cheeks which caused the client to gasp. Sasha knelt beside Susan, the small fingers continued down the back of the left leg, having asked her client to spread her legs a little, the fingers lightly brushing the lips at the apex. Down to the calf with a bit more pressure, kneading the big muscle firmly, and finishing with the foot.

Sasha changed to the other foot and reversed the process up the leg until her hands were working the ass cheeks again, then she got off and asked her to turn over. When Susan was comfortable and ready for the second part, she looked at her daughter and gasped again.

"You...! You have no hair down there!"

"It's a 'Family' thing, none of them do (except Andy), it's smooth and clean and beautiful and the best thing is, that you don't get hair in your mouth which is not nice at all" Ashley explained.

"But doesn't it get all scratchy?"

"Yes if you leave it for too long, we shave every other day which is fine."

"Ohh..."

Sasha resumed the massage by sitting in Susan's hips and starting with the shoulders, then the arms, the chest and gently on the breasts with their hard little nipples. She dallied the for longer than necessary, enjoying the feel of the breasts that had fed her but she had never seen again.

Susan was also enjoying the feel of hands that were not her own squeezing them before they moved on to the ribs at the front and the belly. Again Sasha went down the left leg, brushing against the hair covered lips of her pussy then on down to the shin and foot. The hands went to the other foot and worked back up the leg to the pussy again and stopped.

"How was that?"

"That was wonderful, I've never felt anything like that before..." she breathed.

"It would be better with the oil but I'm not very good at it, Aaron gives the best massages, maybe he will give you one on the holiday."

"Oh I couldn't..."

"He would be happy to do it with no strings attached, everything is 'no strings attached' with us Mum; I mean Susan."

"Now it's my turn to do the same for you" the woman said.

Ashley lay face down and Susan followed the same procedure, trying to emulate her daughter's actions. She seemed to love the feel of Ashley's ass cheeks and the girl knew that her mother could feel the wetness on her pussy lips as her fingers brushed against them.

She turned over for the second part and spread her legs wider, showing off her shaved pussy. When Susan's fingers had travelled down the front, having paused on the breasts as the girl had done she pressed the side of her index finger against the smooth wet lips for a second or two.

Before continuing down the leg and back up the other one to finish with the other index finger at the same place, when Ashley closed her legs tightly, trapping her hand but she didn't really mind. She worked the finger up and down a little, watching her expression of pleasure.

"Ashley Honey..."

"Mmmm...?"

"Uhh... do we have time to let 'Buzz' have a play?"

"It's only nine 'o clock, there's plenty of time" and she released the hand and ran to her room to fetch her red silicone friend.

When she returned the covers had been pulled down and Susan was lying, waiting for her and said.

"Your turn first."

Ashley lay on her side and teased the older woman's nipples before moving the toy down to her pussy and pressed it onto her mound and clit for a minute. The next stop on 'Buzz's' silicone journey was further down to ease it between the very wet lips, making the woman cry out with pleasure.

Susan was very excited, her breathing rate was increasing and her hips were writhing gently as she approached her orgasm. When Ashley judged that she was almost there she lowered her mouth onto the nearest nipple and sucked on it firmly, whilst lashing the tip with her tongue.

"Aaaahhhhh!" cried Susan as she came harder than before, wetting the hand that was thrusting the vibrator in and out rapidly. After a few seconds she relaxed, still panting.

"Oh god... that was incredible... so much better than when I did it myself..."

"Good, all orgasms should be like that Mum."

"I've rarely had one before and I'm sure they were never as strong as that... and I've wet the bed, we better change the sheet before I do that for you."

"Okay" Ashley said and then pushed 'Buzz' into her mouth and sucked him clean while her mother stared, open mouthed. "You taste a bit like me."

They changed the sheet and Ashley lay on a towel, just in case. This time Susan took the initiative and while teasing the farthest nipple, she suckled on the closest, surprising the girl. Susan copied what the girl had done and was pleased that her daughter reacted in the same way.

She crawled down the bed to get closer and touch the shaved pussy and after she had cum, she sucked the toy too but before she could say anything, Ashley grabbed her leg and pulled her across onto her chest and pushed her tongue into the hairy opening. Caught by surprise Susan cried out "AHHH!" and froze for a few seconds before relaxing.

"Ha! Two can play at that game!" and she pushed her tongue into the smooth vagina.

Ashley hadn't planned it but it was what she wanted to do, maybe not tonight but soon, to integrate her mother into the bi-sexual 'Family' that she would soon join.

Of course she got pubes in her mouth but it was a small price to pay for her success but she had one more thing up her sleeve to surprise Susan further. After a few minutes of tongue work which was taking them both towards a second climax. She gripped the cheeks immediately in front of her, spread them and dived her tongue onto the tight little pucker now on display.

"Mmmm-mmm!" he mother mumbled and came again, this time wetting the girl's neck and chest.

Ashley relaxed and Susan worked harder then suddenly the girl felt a finger push into her ass and pump in and out and the surprise with the tongue in her pussy made her cry out and her cum too.

Susan rolled off and turned around crawled up the bed and half lay on Ashley and kissed her passionately.

"You little minx, you really took me by surprise... twice. No one has ever done that to me before."

"But did you like it?"

"Actually I did, both things... I didn't realise that you could get pleasure that way... is it the same with a vibrator or a cock?"

"Yes but better, they are different but both are very nice... and two together is... mmmmm."

"I still cannot get my head around that but maybe you will show me the error of my ways one day" Susan sighed and kissed her daughter gently this time.

"I will show you whatever you want before we go on holiday and maybe Andy can help me to show you what things should have been like for you with dad, if you want him to" Ashley replied.

"I think, I hope, I will like that and I will try anything and everything you suggest, I have a lot of making up to do with the help of my beautiful, sexy and loving daughter and her loving friends."

They kissed again, then went to the bathroom to clean themselves and 'Buzz', deciding to sleep together that night. The next morning at work Ashley told Sharon that her mum would be coming on holiday with them. Sharon wanted to know all the details but was told to wait until lunch break.

72.

Sharon quickly called Alice and told her the news.

"Oh good, if she's never had a holiday since she got married then we should make sure that this is special for her. I'll check if the cottages on my list have enough bedrooms, five should be enough but six would be better, thank you Redi, see you later for the rest of the gossip."

They'd had a good time in Devon the previous year so she concentrated on that county but added Cornwall too. It was late in the season to be booking a holiday cottage but she added to her search parameters that she would accept late cancellations. Also because Susan didn't have periods anymore that made it a little easier to get a week when all the other women were clear but there were three weeks available.

She revised her list down to three properties with a couple more that were booked but if there was a cancellation, she would take it. Once she had applied to all of them she had a play session with Alexis, only stopping quickly when the computer 'pinged' to say she had an email. By the time Sharon arrived home, Alice was down to a choice of two.

They looked at both properties, their locations, the local facilities and amenities and chose a six bedroomed, three storied house with two bathrooms and two ensuites (one of each on the first floor and the same on the second) for the price of twelve hundred pounds split eight ways meant it was only a hundred and fifty pounds each.

I was located just outside of the seaside village of Mevagissey in Cornwall and the date was the twelfth of August. It had a big refrigerator, a freezer, a dishwasher and a washer/dryer, plus a cot in one of the bedrooms and a stairgate (they would take one of their own). Four of the bedrooms had double beds and the other two were twin so could cater for up to a dozen people.

Alice texted Vicky to tell her the news and give her the website so that they could see it for themselves after work. Sharon texted Ashley to do the same and the girl would then call Andy and Frankie that evening. Everyone was happy with the views of the cottage and the price per person (Alexis was free).

Frankie's mum transferred her daughter's cost to Andy's bank account and then he forwarded hers and his to Ashley, who added her's and Susan's and sent it all to Alice's account. Aaron did the same with theirs so Alice could pay the letting agency from one account.

All of them that were employed had booked that week off work (it was easy for Sharon and Ashley because it was Sharon who organised the holiday and shift rota's). As the hospital was quite large, there were ten A&E junior doctors so getting time off was relatively easy for Andy. Neither Aaron nor Vicky had any trouble at all as theirs were both big companies and it was at the end of the summer.

That evening, Ashley and Susan discussed the previous night's events as they prepared dinner and while it was cooking.

"Now that you have had time to think about what we did last night and what you could do in the future, how do you feel about it Mum?" Ashley started by asking.

"What we did was wonderful and exciting, it made me feel like a virgin teenager again. I have been trying to think of what else we could try and all I could come up with was using the new double vibrator thing."

"Have you thought about Andy?"

"Of course I have, he's a lovely man and you tell me that he's a good lover but it's hard to get my head around the idea that you would share him with me and that he would share you with me too. I suppose I should add that sharing both of you and maybe together is both exciting and scary at the same time, it's all so new to me, I don't know what to think" Susan tried to explain her emotions.

"I have no intention of rushing you to do anything Mum, we can talk about the options we could do or not do. I can only tell you my experiences but you may not like what I like, things like role play, mild spanking and group love, you choose what you would like to try and I'll arrange it" Ashley replied gently.

"When is Andy off for the weekend next?"

Ashley checked her planner on her phone and replied,

"Not until next month but I could send him a text to see if he can swop his day shift on Saturday this week for Thursday with another doctor, that will give him this weekend off, if you want me to."

"I... yes! Go for it so if he can do that then I'll cook him dinner on Friday night and we'll see what happens and that will give you Saturday night together at his flat" Susan said.

Ashley was already typing and had sent the message before her mother had finished talking.

"He's on his last week of days and is probably cooking his dinner at the moment so he should reply soon" Ashley explained, then her phone pinged with the reply and she read, 'Too late for Thurs this week, will try for Wed or Thurs next. Let you know tom. XXX A'.

"That would give him three off this week but only one next week" Ashley explained.

"If he gets it then I'd better not chicken out" Susan mused.

"It wouldn't bother him if you did."

"I know, you better marry him or I might make a play for him myself" she responded and laughed at her daughter's outraged expression.

"Ooo you... I ought to spank you for that!" Ashley snapped.

"Well you did mention mild spanking but dinner is ready but maybe later...?" and the both laughed at the thought.

After dinner, they looked at the cottage and the local amenities online before having another early night, Susan tried the spanking and found that she did find it arousing, especially the 'kissing it better' afterwards. Ashley checked her pussy and agreed, then used 'Buzz' on and in it for a while.

Leaving him in place, she eased a KY lubed finger into her mother's tight ass, then a second before replacing them with the vibrator, making sure Susan was happy with what she was doing. A change of position allowed her to lick Susan's pussy and fuck her ass with 'Buzz' until she came. They swopped places and Her mother did the same for her, before they went to sleep.

Ashley received a text the next day, when she checked her phone on her lunch break, Andy was going to work the following Thursday, which was his second rest day before going on night shifts. She told her mother that evening before taking a night off from the sex educational training they were continuing and slept in their own beds for a change.

1...7891011...13