The History Book Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack deepens his relationship and adds new friends.
27.4k words
4.82
7.2k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character introduction:

MC = Jack

Mom = Carine

Dad = Robert/Cassandra

Sister = Anne

Male friend = Matt

Colombian Friend = Cecilia

Irish friend = Maeve O'Callaghan

Argentine girl = Victoria

Matt's mom = Stephanie

Cecilia's mom = Mabel

Cecilia's older twin sisters = Amanda and Maria

Cecilia's aunt = Sandra

Sandra's three daughters = Casiopea, Belen, and Celeste.

Ebony beauty = Candy

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

XXX

Chapter 14, jealousy makes the world go round.

XXX

Jack got ready to leave when the car door opening surprised him, Casiopea sat on the passenger seat and told him to drive, before he got the car in motion, another car door opened, this time Celeste sitting in the back.

Before Casiopea could ask what was going on, Celeste yelled for Jack to drive and he stepped on the pedal.

Casio turned to the back seat, anger in her eyes for her little sister, ~"what are you doing here?"

Celeste didn't back down like she usually did and faced her sister, ~"what I want, and you won't stop me! I know you've been seeing Jack behind Cecilia's back!"

Jack drove and turned three corners to the park he usually meets with Casiopea, wondering what the girls were talking about.

"Hey, girls? Maybe we could speak in a way we could all understand each other?"

The two latinas flipped their heads at him, suddenly remembering he was there. Sitting back in their places the latinas remained quiet for the rest of the way, Jack drove them to the lover's Groove, it seemed as the most quiet place he could take them at the time.

Casio jumped out of the car, the same as Celeste, and the two began to yell at each other in Spanish. He could tell they were throwing the most vile things at each other and that made him sad. Families should not do that to each other.

The memory of his past life reared its ugly head, he feared that what he did to them through the book would break their family apart.

'Not if I have a say in it!'

"Both of you! Shut up and get in the car!" He told them sternly.

Once inside, he sat in the middle between the two and held their hands, the two quieted at that. Now it was time to push forward. He knew both of them were head over heels for him and he intended on using that.

XXX

Celeste felt such joy when Jack held her hand, this was the closest she had been with him since she fell in love with the man. He looks so cool in her eyes, the calm, collected, in-control, demeanor drove her mad, his deep profound gaze made her wet. The authority he imposed with his voice and that voice called to her.

"I don't know what is going on, but I have something to say."

Casiopea looked small all of a sudden and Celeste didn't know why. Her big sister was always so confident, so outgoing and outspoken.

To see her whimpering and shrinking in the presence of Jack confused the little sister so much.

"I just had the best night with Ceci and Matty. We are in a relationship."

Casiopea sobbed at that, what she feared the most came true, Celeste looked horrified at that, she was out of the race without even participating.

'Why do I always cower before even trying! Why am I such a coward!'

Celeste was shoved out of her thoughts because Casio pulled and pushed Jack, screaming as she cried.

"I thought you were greedy! I thought you wanted me! I thought I was special to you!"

Jack turned, snaked his hand around Casiopea's neck and pulled her into a deep kiss, whatever she was feeling seemed to suddenly disappear as the passion in his lips tamed the fiery Colombian.

Celeste was awestruck by the show of manliness and dominance that clearly overrode Casio's histeria.

"Ay, Papi..." she whispered when he ended the kiss.

He was back to being the stern man that made Celeste swoon, and she did swoon as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and hugged her close.

"I know you want me, let's not pretend. I'm now with Ceci and Maty, I never said I would leave you hanging."

His arm snaked down Casio's body, pulling her closer, kissing her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning into the kiss.

Celeste looked like a scared puppy at the scene. Eyes open wide, her arms hugging her body, until Jack turned to her, "the question here is you, Celeste."

She whimpered at that, all those insecurities still buzzing around in her head, not sure what to say. The smoldering intensity in Jack's gaze seemed to calm her, he held her shoulder and turned her to face him.

"What do you want, Celeste?"

She gasped, in that single moment, under his gaze, held by his arm, the young girl's mind went blank. The silence in her mind was the necessary respite to make a choice for the first time, leaving her doubts behind. The only fire in her that pushed her forward were her feelings for Jack.

She leapt with her arms forward and clung to his neck and mashed her lips to his.

Casiopea was pulled to the kissing couple, her face inches away from them.

Jack's hand snaked around her, caressing her back, Celeste loved his touch. Casiopea felt somewhat jealous, but after Jack shut her up with that kiss, she realized that she could not demand his attention when he already had not one, but two girlfriends, at the same time that he was necking with her little sister. If she wanted him to pay attention to her, she needed to earn it.

Casiopea began caressing his crotch and legs, slowly becoming more anxious, Jack continued kissing Celeste, who was now clinging to the man as if her life depended on it.

The older sister had had enough, so she grabbed her tight t-shirt and pulled it over her head together with her sports bra. The sudden movement called the man's attention to the pair of beautiful B cups and shapely tummy. He leaned in and brought one of her nipples to his mouth, Casio embraced his head with affection, purring.

"Si, Papi... they are all yours..."

Celeste saw that and her competitive side sparked, just after the positive reinforcement of the kiss, she was emboldened for more, so she really didn't stop to think when she pulled her own shirt over her head and presented her own B cups to Jack. Casiopea looked at her little sister with a snide and cheeky half smile, only to find that Celeste had a worried, almost scared look on her face. 'She is doing her best, and she is just as infatuated with Jack as I am...'

The older sister realized the effort her sister was doing, always the defenseless and shy, that the girl was now exposing herself to the man, both of them desperately wanted.

Casio's thoughts swam in the pleasure of Jack's ministrations and could not help but turn to the fantasies she's been having. 'Maybe it was meant to be...' she surmised as she slightly pushed Jack's head away from her bosom and towards her sister's.

Celeste gasped and then moaned as Jack found one of her own nipples and engulfed it in his lips, lightly lapping the tip of his tongue over the now hard nob. Celeste looked back at her sister, slightly confused, yet grateful and at that moment a pact was sealed.

Together, they began to undress the man of their dreams, first lifting his shirt up, then helping him off his pants. It was getting hot inside the car.

XXX

Jack got annoyed when Casiopea began yelling at him, so his first thought was to try and shake her away from her histeria. Luckily for all, the angle and position the three were sitting made it difficult, so he did the second best thing he could and smashed his lips against Casiopea's mouth. He was pleasantly surprised when she kissed him back and moaned, so the next step then was how to get Celeste into the fold.

After he asked her, he was again happy she chose to kiss him and then let the situation flow on its own.

He was now leaning back on the backseat, as the two sisters fumbled with his pants and when they were around his knees, the two began to rub their hands over his underwear.

"Ay, Papi! Amo lo gigante que es Usted!" Casiopea mentioned.

"Mí Dios, nunca pensé..." Celeste replied.

"Girls, English." He ordered, to which both girls looked at him and giggled.

"Oh, Papi!" Casiopea began, "I just needed to tell you I love you," she said, sensuously tracing little kisses up his chest to his neck as he caressed her back downward to her butt, "and Celeste said you look so manly...and macho..."

Celeste nodded at him and Jack held Casio's butt in one hand while using the other to pull the younger sister to him.

After he combed Celeste's hair back and kissed her neck, he looked at Casio.

"I love you too," and looking back at Celeste, "and I will make you mine to love."

Both women swoon at what he said, neither knew where he got those one liners, in truth neither did our lovable idiot.

Jack is the type of man that is very shy, yet jealousy greedy. As such, in the presence of people he doesn't know, it is hard for him to speak his mind. On the other hand, since he never had anyone to tell him something sounds corny, or someone to put a check on his greed before, he spoke his mind with the confidence of someone that knows the future can't hold him, and that will never regret the past. After all, he has the book to change both...

So the idiot simply showed his greed, and the only reason the red flags don't jump in the minds of the women in his life, apart from the book induced affection, is because his greed is... for lack of a better word, healthy.

If it were any other person, the people faced with what Jack wrote in the book, would have an existential crisis, followed by the realization that something was wrong with them. This all comes to show how Jack is the most interesting person to ever hold my book.

His amazing one liner, prompted both women to pull his underwear to free his already erect cock, Casio purred and Celeste gasped.

The latter looked at her older sister for support, ~"will that fit‽" She asked, making Casio laugh.

The older sister placed a hand on Celeste's cheek and replied with all the love she could, ~"you will adore it, but first we need to get it wet!"

"English!" Jack remarked, prompting the two girls to giggle once again.

Casio began to jerk his man-meat with both her hands, arching her back and pushing her tits forward, Jack leaned to nibble on her breasts again as his hand snaked under her butt to her leggings clad pussy and rubbed his finger over it. Casio was soaping wet.

His other hand now hugged Celeste, pulling her into the action, when her shy hands tentatively took hold of his cock, he eased some of the pressure and allowed it to slip down to rub her butt.

Celeste was not as fit as her sister, and you could tell in her slighter full body compared to her sister and cousin, then again, this meant she had more meat over her bones, as it seems in her family, most of that went straight to her butt, thighs, and breasts. Since she was shorter than Casio, she shared the same bra cup, but her ass was another subject.

It bubbled out, jiggly like Anne's, but not as big, yet perfectly proportioned to her body, Jack purred when he held it in his hand and felt how soft and pliable it was. Compared to Casio who was much more fit, yet was capable of keeping her body soft and not overly muscular, Celeste was closer to her cousin Cecilia but more malleable, pliable, and jiggly.

His hand kept sliding down, following the intense heat he felt to her pussy and noted she was not shaved, 'well... that can wait.' He still liked that she chose to wear a skirt.

He left Casio breasts and turned to Celeste's, loving them just the same, the younger was more sensitive in the breast department than the older sister and was moaning loud in a few moments after his ministrations began.

The older sister took the opportunity to lean down and engulf his cock head in her mouth, lapping her tongue around his head, as she held the base of his cock up with one hand, while she fondled his balls with the other.

Casiopea loved the man, everything about him, but for some reason, she loved how virile, full, and heavy his testicles were. One of her palms could barely hold one, and for some reason, this drove her mad with lust.

The younger sister hugged Jack's head, caressing her fingers through his short full hair. She had her eyes closed but when she felt him humm with her breasts in his mouth, she opened them to find her sister blowing him. At that time, his fingers found her wet, molting hot labia under her skirt and beige panties; and two of his fingers wandered over her lips.

She exhaled a moan, "si... Jack, si..."

Casio picked her head up and looked at her sister and stated matter-of-factly, ~"he likes to be called Papi."

Instead of telling them to speak English again, he simply held the back of her head and pulled her to his cock once more, Casio seemed to like it as she loudly moaned, he left his hand there to push her further down until his head was pushing against the back of her throat.

He left the tit he was suckling on and looked Celeste in the eye, "take everything off."

His orders seemed absolute and she struggled in the confined space to rip the rest of her clothes off. Jack admired her form, the bush between her legs was prominent. 'yep, definitely not a fan.'

He held Casio's hair in a tight fist, and guided her bobbing head thrice before he roughly pulled her off his cock, using his other arm to embrace Celeste around her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

Casio was breathing hard, her breasts rising and falling and sweat began to cover her skin when Jack pulled her away, before she protested, she saw he was about to take Celeste and whined.

She started pulling at her short leggings and thong (that she thought Jack would like, but at this point it didn't matter).

Casio started playing with her shaved pussy, reclining her back against the door to make room for the new couple.

Celeste rested her big bottom on Jack's knees, holding his prominent, virile member with her fingers and looking at it, trying to prepare her mind, she held it against her pelvis and tummy, seeing how it reached past her belly button.

"I don't know, Jack..." she said, but her lips had an anxious smile on them.

He caressed her arms, her shoulders, neck, and back down until he placed both hands on her feminine hips.

"Trust me," he said.

Celeste was still worried and protested, "but what if you won't fit?"

He chuckled, "well, that would be the saddest compliment I'm ever gonna get in my life."

Casio laughed and Jack chuckled, Celeste didn't find it very funny.

The older sister felt this was the time for her to help out. She approached the couple and combed Celeste's hair while she used the other hand to jerk Jack slowly.

"Celeste, no pienses tanto en eso. Te va a encantar. Te lo prometo, hermanita."

She looked into his sister's eye as she said this, and Celeste seemed to acquiesce. The younger sister lifted her hips as the older shifted Jack turgid member to her entrance.

Celeste took two gulps of air and looked Jack in the eye, he smiled at her and placed one of his hands on her cheek.

She let gravity do the rest.

First the head, then the first inch, and finally, Jack felt her maidenhead which was promptly rid off in the same motion, the spark of pain that Celeste thought would come was drowned by Jack as he embraced her, pressing her breasts against his chest and kissing her deeply, their tongues dancing together as the motion forced the young Latina further down until most of his cock was inside of her.

"Oh god, you feel amazing!" Jack said, breaking the kiss, he found Casiopea's face really close to his. He instinctively leaned against her and they shared another tongue filled kiss.

Celeste was so wet, Jack could see her dripping from her curly bush, she began to move and the wet sound filled the car together with her moans.

She held her arms on Jack's shoulders, mainly for balance as she lifted her hips slightly, measuring, feeling him inside.

He filled her up beautifully, and she loved the sensation, in the throes of her passion she made eye contact with her sister.

They looked at each other as Jack moaned from the pleasure, he lifted his hands and held Celeste's tits. Casiopea could tell how much her sister was loving Jack's hands on her body, as a woman, and as her sister, she understood very deeply what her family saw in this man. He did everything right, from making Casio desire him, to making Celeste feel special in her first time even when she shared it with her sister.

As she felt more comfortable, Celeste moved her hips more, longer strokes spearing her depths, faster twerking of her hips. Jack mauling her tits and rubbing her palms over her nipples, he then turned back to her and went to kiss her neck, in that place both Casio and Cecilia liked between the neck and the jaw.

Celeste moaned louder, the inside of the car filled with their combined steamy passion, fogging the windows, and heating the inside of the car.

She was now jumping up and down on Jack's cock, moaning loudly, her sister fingering her pussy next to them encouraged her further.

Jack held her hips again and pulled her down, lifting his hips to spear Celeste as deep as he could. She arched her back and let loose a loud open mouth moan as the electricity crawled up her body and the explosion from her womb enveloped her, her climax hitting her full force as she locked eyes with the man taking her to love.

"Oh, Jack!" She yelled, but before she could add anything else, Jack leaned again and bit her nipple, the thrill extending her orgasm a little more.

She wrapped her arms around him clawing her nails on his back, her body shaking and trembling and then she moaned again.

As Celeste began to come down from her orgasm she relaxed her body and took big gulps of air. Her body was covered in sweat, she had to stop to take in what she went through. Her hands began to caress his body with a gentle touch, trying to figure out if this was reality or just a dream, he leaned back and looked her in the eyes, she saw that feral gleam Casio had seen before, but Celeste didn't know it yet.

Jack moved his hands across her body and began to pump his hips. Celeste yelped the first time, then whined, then moaned, and her voice shifted to a long pleasure cry that ondulated with every upward thrust from Jack that clashed against her sex.

He held her body so hard, his hands mauled her soft body marking her with the imprints on her pale skin. The latina felt the jackhammering thrust clashing into her velvet depths, hearing the growls from the man reverberating in her abdomen, she felt so desired, this beast of a stud taking her with such a force and need, even if this was her first time and her sister sat right next to them, her legs open showing her pussy to the couple.

As he kept on pumping, the grunts and growls rose to become feral and as his hips became erratic she felt his spunk erupt inside. A single gasp escaped her lips as she felt his molten hot sperm bathing her insides white with his seed.

The sensation was too much for her and it unleashed another orgasm, stronger than the last. Celeste saw literal stars and her voice got caught in her throat as she shook with each pulse of his cock dumping the white goo inside of her.

"¡Qué caliente!" Moaned Casiopea next to her sister and she couldn't agree more.

Jack went balls deep for the final time and the two remained tense in that position as their combined climaxes passed. She held his face caringly searching for his eyes and when she found them, she had to kiss the man again.

Casiopea was watching this as she rubbed her clit with two fingers, she had never experienced anything as close to her fantasies as this moment. The overlapping emotions between jealousy, joy for her sister, horniness, and fantasy fulfillment took her over the edge and she cummed.

123456...8