The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to gulp the thick, warm sperm deluge as fast as she could but it was simply too much and she fell on her haunches as the last three ropes splashed on her face in three distinct lines that covered her eyes, nose, and down her mouth to the end of her neck.

Jack looked down at her, a satisfied smile on his lips as he released her hair and combed it gently and caringly, she fell in love with him again at that, and opened her mouth to show him all the sperm she collected, she couldn't see his face, her eyes were closed because of all the cum on her face, but she still knew he would like it when she closed it and swallowed it all before she opened again to show she did.

"Very good, pet..." he said, and Sandra began to scoop up the cum on her face with her fingers and place them in her mouth to lick the clean.

When she was done, her makeup was ruined, but her face was that of pure satisfaction and joy.

Jack lifted her up and kissed her cheeks and then lips one last time, "that was great," he te her.

She gave a deep giggle that morphed into a short laugh, "yes it was..." she said, she clearly wanted to say more, but wasn't sure so Jack cupped her cheek and demanded she tell him.

"I just hope, you don't think..." she began, but he interrupted.

"I think you are a beautiful woman, who did something magical for me, that I enjoyed very much."

Then the guilt for her niece came, and Sandra held her head, "oh qué he hecho!" She whined.

Jack didn't understand her words, but understood her meaning.

"Nothing wrong, and it wasn't the last time."

Sandra swooned, she smiled at him, he reassured her when she felt weak. 'That's right! I'm not denying my feelings any more!'

"Thank you." She said, and pecked his lips one last time. They hugged for a moment and then Jack pointed out that he needed to go downstairs.

Sandra suddenly remembered where she was and what she just did, but none of the guilt, she giggled and after kissing him one last time, skipped downstairs to join everyone in the party.

Jack felt clean enough, and after the blowjob, his body had dried some, so he used the towel for his hair and then got his shorts from his pack.

XXX

Once downstairs, Cecilia got to Jack and hugged him with a huge smile on her face. She then slid her hand around his arm and sent Maty a selfie of the two. They had a group chat with just the three and Maty replied with heart emojis, heart eye face emojis, and eggplant and peach emojis.

Then the two joined everyone else by the side of the big pool the latina's had in their backyard.

"What took you so long?" She asked Jack as they approached. Jack looked to one side and saw Sandra wink at him, he chuckled.

"I had to take a dump."

Cecilia laughed and called him a pig, as they finally joined the seven latinas. The twins sat on recliners sunbathing, Casio and Celeste were in the pool, Belen was swimming back and forth not really taking part, but wanting to be left out, Mabel was getting some food ready, and Sandra was helping her.

All of them were looking at him, and even Cecilia could tell, yet she said nothing, a part of her got aroused at the resemblance this scene had with her fantasies. The thought of Jack fucking her family.

The conversation flowed, and soon enough the subject of Jack's fight came up. Cecilia was so proud his boyfriend became so popular, even getting more attention than the football team. That's because people watched videos of his fights, and talked about how amazing he was in the ring.

No opponent could land a punch on him, he moved like in the movies, and danced around his rivals with such grace; the fact that he had two girlfriends, and flouted his relationship for the whole school to see, made him the alpha in the building, and so his eccentric life became the topic of conversation for all the teenagers.

Now sitting on the edge of the pool, the latina's could not help but bring the topic.

"Well, it is tiresome. Today I sparred with a college student, and I'm still sore from training."

Sandra gasped, bringing a hand to her chest.

"You mean you came from training and fighting another man straight here!? But Jack, you-" she caught herself. She was about to comment on the fact that he had cummed down her throat a few minutes ago. Casiopea and Celeste giggled, the two were very familiar with Jack's stamina and virility. Although they had no idea Sandra blew him in the bathroom.

Cecilia laughed and leaned on his shoulder, Jack naturally embraced her. "Yes! My man has no problems in the endurance department!" She said, jovially. Casio and Celeste laughed and Sandra snorted her drink at the comment.

"And the big fight is coming up, right? You got the new boxing shorts and everything." Cecilia finished.

"Oh, right. Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing really." Jack said, Cecilia rubbed his arm with affection, "nothing to be embarrassed about mi amor, I think the name suits you!"

Everyone asked about what they talked about and Jack explained the shorts had the word Lion in the place his name would normally be. Sandra moaned and said that it was an appropriate name for him, Cecilia looked at her aunt questioningly, but agreed.

Then they sat to eat, Mabel had prepared a myriad of dishes for Jack, and he was told to try them all. Cecilia would explain what each plate was and feed him a portion. Casio then pretended to mock her cousin and fed Jack some other dishes, he winked at her when he turned to her offered fork of food.

Cecila aimed to say something but again didn't. 'What's wrong with me?!' she asked herself. Too many conflicted emotions but above all she was horny.

After eating they talked a little more about life and how the latina's came to America. Mabel was kind enough to explain that Cecilia's father had gotten the house and a hefty life insurance, but died some time before they got on the plane. Since the two sisters didn't have anyone in Colombia that would miss them, they got on the plane anyway and never looked back. Cecilia and Celeste were born in the US.

Jack noted there was something suspicious in that story, but decided to remain silent, he could read the book if he wanted to know more.

After an hour, Cecilia invited Jack to go in the pool, and Mabel and Sandra agreed it was time.

Once inside, Cecilia offered Jack something to drink and went to get it, and that's when Amanda and Maria made their move.

Since Jack came in, they remained somewhat in the sidelines, they chose a red micro bikini with golden strings for Amanda, and a golden micro bikini with red strings for Maria. They flouted their bodies at him, sometimes even rubbing their pussies as he looked in their direction, but he never seemed to care. Well, now it was time to attack the two decided and surrounded Jack on both sides.

XXX

Amanda and Maria, or the twins, as the family likes to call them, are true voyeurs. The two had developed since long ago, a fascination with exciting themselves, and each other. They slept in the same bed, and often engaged in pleasuring each other. When they met Jack, the two began to have crazy fantasies about him, which played right into their original fetishes, when they started fantasizing about other people joining them with Jack.

The two never really thought about boyfriends, more often than not, they shared the same boy toys, but they couldn't really find a man that was boyfriend material. That is until Ceci, their sister, brought that hunk of a man.

As the days passed and the dreams grew, and the masturbation session became an every morning kind of thing, their feelings turned from a mild interest, to a crush, to love, to an obsession for Jack. Every mention of his name, every post on social media, every visit he paid them, every word out of his mouth, was something that soon made them moan, and today wasn't any different.

Since he came into the door, they wanted to jump his bones, hell they had to fight their aunt for the chance to bring him a towel, but we're promptly shut down by their mom.

They saw the muscle clad man as every wet fantasy, and he moved in slow motion for them, making them wet. Yet the twins had a dark secret.

In their voyeuristic fetishes, they began some years ago to do cam porn. They would have sex with each other for the pleasure of others on the internet and they loved it. It wasn't hard for their fantasies to morph into having sex with Jack in front of the camera, what surprised them was that the two wanted their family in on it too.

They had a bubbly disposition, giggling and laughing with each other at their secret twin conversations, they would be distant and sometimes even disinterested in everybody else's lives. Because the twins were hot, and they knew it.

Short, at 5'6, they had long auburn hair that fell to their butts, bubble and round half moons that they knew they got from their mother. Perky, round C cup tits that required no support to stand proud and sexy pink nipples over their pale skin they got from their father, who their mother told them was Caucasian. Their lips and button noses were the same as their mother and aunt, and their big dark green eyes belonged to their father.

They liked to dress sexy, sometimes too sexy, but they loved to play innocent as well, so their clothes were a reflection of that. The two took pride in being identical twins, always dressing in matching outfits and shaping themselves to look the same. Dancing, aerobics, and so on and so forth were not a means to look sexy, they are, but a means to be more alike.

Their infatuation with Jack had become so big, they stopped their cam porn activities, and focused on stalking his social media, masturbating to his photos, posts, and short videos. They would walk outside and do groceries, just to walk by his door, at the chance of seeing him.

The two were horrified that time they caught Casiopea going into his home as Jack only had a robe on, then cried when they found out he was dating Cecilia and the crossdresser.

However they would not be deterred, Jack had two girlfriends, they were twins; Jack wanted mistresses, they were willing to share, even fantasized of doing just that. If Jack wanted to play, they would gladly join. Moreso if he was willing to fuck them in public spaces, a fetish they had never been able to explore, since their exes were too chicken to try.

XXX

Jack asked Cecilia for a drink and she left the pool for that, Belen then left for the toilet, Mabel and Sandra were picking up what was left from lunch and asked Casio and Celeste for help. That left the perfect opportunity for the twins to pounce on their target.

He was sitting on the steps, so the water covered up to his abdomen, and he could still sit and relax. That's when two pairs of sexy legs walked on each of his sides, then the twins sat and surrounded him.

"Amanda, Maria." He said to them, a curt nod to acknowledge their presence, the girls giggled at that.

"You've been very bad to us, Jack..." Amanda began, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Or would you rather we called you León?" Added Maria, Jack chuckled at them.

"How have I been bad to you?" He replied.

Maria moaned and dragged her hand over her chest, tracing a finger over her breasts, "you see, Jack..." she began, but Amanda continued.

"We have been displaying our bodies for you... the... whooole... day," she moaned in whispers.

"And you haven't even looked at us, at all..." finished Maria with a cute pout.

Jack shivered at their slurty, childish voices, as they threw themselves at him. He would have fun then. "What do you mean, girls?" He said, playing dumb.

Now Amanda, placed a hand on his hairy chest, drawing circles around it, while Maria started rubbing his side, massaging his muscles.

The two glanced at each other to communicate how wet they were.

Their hands sliding down, ever so slowly.

"Oh, we mean..." began Maria, "that you came to play at our house..." continued Amanda, "and you stayed the entire time, hugging your girlfriend..." finished Maria, they were now rubbing his abs and down to his thighs, dangerously close to his cock.

"Well, what can you do? She is one of my girlfriends..."

"One of?" They said in unison and in a lustful whisper. When they did, they placed their hands on his cock.

They gasped when they felt his size, he noticed.

"What's wrong, girls? Found something big and scary?" He chuckled at his own joke, but the twins did not laugh, they moaned.

"I think..." began Amanda, "that we need to show you..." continued Maria, they were now both rubbing his cock over his shorts, "we need to show you how fun it is to play..." she said, pulling his shorts down, "with us!" Ended Maria with a short laugh.

Jack willed his erection up and the two encircled their hands around his cock, they opened their eyes wide when they realized they could not encircle his cock with one hand and so placed the two pairs as they began to jerk him under the water.

"You can call me anytime to play." Jack finished, answering the second question, and letting the girls know he was open.

They jerked him under the water without splashing too much water, "¡Ay, Dios mío! ¡Es gigante!" Moaned María, Amanda agreed.

"Do you like this, Papito? Do you like our hands all over your cock?" Asked Amanda, Maria leaned in and licked his ear.

"What do you think, Papi? Is it fun to play with us?" Continued Maria, Amanda kissed his shoulder. Jack held his body with his arms, and leaned his head back to grunt in pleasure, "so, fun..." he agreed.

They giggled and continued jerking him nonstop, at some point another glance between the twins and Amanda dragged her hands down to hold his balls, she gasped as she felt them, fist sized and heavy, full of spunk for them.

Now Maria jerked him fast, not caring about the water splashing, they didn't have much time in the window of opportunity, and they wanted to make sure Jack would want to fuck them at some point.

Amanda for her part, massaged and handled his balls with gusto, picturing in her mind what it would be like to be filled with his cum. Then Maria glanced at Amanda and completely in sync, switched, now Amanda jerked Jack as fast as she could while Maria fondled his balls.

Jack looked to the door leading for the kitchen and saw Cecilia there, standing frozen. Then, she realized Jack saw her and hid behind, the two drinks in her hand.

XXX

Cecilia saw her sister draped over Jack in the pool, they were clearly jerking him off. She knew she had to be angry, she knew she had to say something, but she couldn't. Instead, she got horny as can be, and pictured herself blowing Jack between her two sisters. She was angry, so angry, but... at herself. She held the two glasses in trembling hands and closed her eyes, but the image was still etched in her mind.

She was a virgin not too long ago and she wasn't prepared for this! She thought, trying to lose some pressure, but she didn't. She stayed there, breathing deep as her arousal grew, and then decided to pretend nothing happened.

XXX

Jack saw Cecilia hide behind the door and felt bad. He didn't mean for this to happen, but he was still to blame for allowing the twins to go ahead.

The twins switched again and shortly after he felt his cock throb and his testicles rise and the cum erupt from his cock. The twins then turned and looked around them to see if anyone had spotted them. Then leaned and kissed Jack on each cheek, told him to call them and tucked his cock back in his pants, before they stood and left.

When Cecilia heard the sound of people leaving the pool, she turned and walked to Jack.

The twins sighed in relief as they thought their sister didn't find them. Turned to look at Jack with a wink as they strode confidently back back to their sunbathing.

She gave Jack his glass and he took it, then sat next to him and looked at her glass held by her hands and the perspiration from the cold drink enveloped it. "Jack?" She called to him, he wrapped one arm around her and held her tight.

"I know. I love you and Maty more than anything. We can talk about it tonight, when we are more comfortable in your room."

Cecilia's heart skipped a beat when he assured his feelings for her, then the surprise when he said he was staying over, she stood surprised, dropping some of the contents of her glass, "what?!"

XXX

The afternoon came and went, no other chance came for any woman to make a pass at Jack since he stayed glued to Cecilia the entire time. The twins didn't hide their discontent with that, but didn't push things further than a frown.

Casio and Celeste had spent the day together and planning, they rejoiced when Jack texted them that he would spend the night.

Belen never really interacted with him, neither with the family, that girl was a mystery to him, but Jack knew he would have the chance to make a pass at her later in the future. Meanwhile, Mabel looked worried at Sandra.

XXX

Sandra had taken a long while to give Jack his towel, Mabel wondered why. Neither had hidden the fantasies and wet dreams they had had about the young stallion, so she was a little apprehensive about her sister having done something inappropriate. Her heart ached, the feeling she began having for Jack since the first day that he came down for a visit only increased and as his relationship with her daughter deepened, the pain of knowing that Mabel could never be with him, grew so deeper.

Sandra walked to help her with the food, and the sister pretended nothing had happened, yet the flush on her cheeks and the skip in her steps told Mabel everything she needed to know, except what happened.

During the day, the mothers couldn't keep their eyes or attention away from Jack, until it came to the point they had to clean the cutlery from lunch. They left Jack alone with the twins, who Mabel thought were uninterested in the man and used that opportunity to ask her sister.

~"What happened with you and Jack?" Mabel asked, as she placed a plate in the cupboard.

Sandra froze in place, nervous she was onto her. A brief glimpse of genius flashed in her mind, and so the Latina MILF decided to half lie to her own MILF sister.

~"Oh, God! I saw him, Mabel! I saw him!"

She said, showing pent-up lust.

~"You what?" Mabel had to reply to her sister.

~"Mabi! He 's huge! I went to give him a towel, right? So I knocked and opened the door and he opened the curtains and I saw him! Dios mío, he 's so sexy! ¡A sexy macho! Big muscles, big shoulders, and- Madre mía! His cock! A huge snake with two fists for testicles!"

Sandra hid what she had done with Jack by pretending that seeing his naked body was enough to drive her mad, and she was not lying there. The false explanation seemed to be enough to distract her sister from the truth, but she still had to tread lightly.

Mabel relaxed when she found out that it was all just an innocent misunderstanding, but she still asked Sandra why she took so long. Sandra aimed to leave, pretending she didn't hear Mabel, but the big sister was faster and caught Sandra's shoulder.

~"Why did you take so long?"

Sandra looked down, then to the side, and finally at Mabel's feet, ~"I had to touch myself after I saw it..." she said, lying through her teeth, bit Mabel understood her reaction as bashfulness and left it at that, with a final remark that no matter how pent up she was Sandra needed to control herself.

XXX

After cleaning everything and making a coffee for the afternoon, Mabel invited Jack to stay for dinner. There was an awkward silence for a second and Jack told her he would love to, but under one condition.

1...345678