The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the three started dating, they also began to have more dates, and of course, they became more intimate with each other. Slowly but surely their threesomes started to become a three-way play and not just Jack having sex with one and then the other.

Ceci and Jack were also pleasantly surprised about the kinky side Maty began to show them, even trying pet play once.

At the school, Jack parked his car in his designated parking spot and the three walked together, the two girlfriends wrapped around his arms as they paced the school.

One boy walked past them and wished Jack good luck in the upcoming match he had with a boxer from another school. More and more other teenagers walked past and wished him the same.

"Funny how they all seem to be paying so much attention to you now, Daddy." Maty told them.

"Oh, I'm soooo sure it's not because of the two gorgeous pieces of eye candy hanging from his arms!" Cecilia replied, grabbing Jack's hand and kissing it on the back as the three laughed at her jest.

"Nah, it's because I'm 6-0 and looking in great shape!" Jack commented back.

One of the things he gained since the last change he did in the book was him being a part of the boxing club. Apparently, beating the bully Chipwick by himself required a fairly high level of proficiency in fighting, so he was already pretty gifted since that timeline. Now, in this new one, he joined the boxing club and had refined his skill to a level the coach called professional.

"You could go pro today and maybe one or two fighters would be able to pose a challenge." The coach told him a few weeks ago.

The friends turned lovers, laughed together and went to class. The day went by fairly quickly, at lunch, Maty asked Jack to come with him and blew him in the toilet, then they got chewed out by Cecilia for improper behavior, but they knew she just wanted to be there and not left out.

Ceci and Maty also began to be more affectionate to each other. Holding hands, commenting on things that Jack would like, and kissing in public much like how they would kiss Jack in public.

Jack focused on his Spanish class for once, he now had three latinas to understand, and Cecilia felt her heart flutter at his show of effort.

After school, he drove his girlfriends home and went back for training.

It was true that he had an upcoming fight and needed to be in top shape, although the coach told him he was one of the best, his next contender in the highschool heavyweight class was a guy that went pro a few weeks back and universities had already shown interest in him. If everything went right, they would see Jack fight this weekend and he would show them how good he is and maybe get a scholarship, although he didn't need one, he could maybe make an arrangement with Maty for his scholarship.

His coach called him Lion, the nickname stuck inside the boxing club, maybe because his name was simply Jack. This weekend would be the first time he would wear the shorts that read Lion on the belt.

After a 10 mile run, he went into the gym where the coach was waiting for him.

"Ok, Lion! It's time to sweat a little!" He yelled.

The other members of the boxing gym didn't really pay attention to him, just went about their day, as the coach and Jack talked strategy for the fight, while Jack beat the sandbag.

After 20 minutes of that, Jack felt the comfortable ache in his body, and went to the ring.

"Today I brought you some truly needed help, Lion. He's going to beat your mane off, let me ya'!"

Just then a huge bulking man came into the gym. He was black and twice as big as Jack. He was laughing and bringing with him a vision of beauty. A ebony skinned woman, with a big curly mane, her eyes gold. She was wearing a super miniskirt, a black tube top, big hoop earrings, golden nail polish and high heels with straps to her knees. She had golden eye shadow and a golden purse.

Every man in the gym turned to look, except Jack. He looked in the general direction, yawned, and turned to fix his gloves.

However, a whining high pitch voice called his attention. It sounded familiar, he turned and saw Maeve walking behind them with a very annoyed face, arms crossed and a tight red dress on her.

When she saw Jack in the gym, she seemed to jump with glee and ran to him.

"Oh, Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She yelled.

"What, what, what!" He joked back and left the ring.

She jumped and hugged his neck, leaving a huge wet kiss on his cheek.

"What are you doing here, toy?" He asked her. She then seemed to deflate. She explained that the black girl, which she called Candy, was her friend and they had been with the man that came to spar with Jack, Maeve then explained that Candy was surprised she didn't want any more boy toys, and wanted to concentrate on him, then she told her that tomorrow she had her tattoo artist appointment, and that he would love what she had ready for him, then she continued to explain that Candy wanted to bring her along and here she was.

Jack knew there was an easier way to explain the whole situation.

"So, this is the boy that swept you off your feet, huh?" Candy and the hulking black man approached, he was already in his get up and sweating a little. The man nodded at Jack and shook his hand, "Tyrone." He said briefly and went to finish his warm-up.

Candy didn't seem amused by Jack, and wanted to poke at the man a little. She aimed to say something, but Jack stopped the black woman in her tracks.

"I don't care," he said then turned to Maeve, pinched her butt covertly, "talk to you after, ok toy?"

The plastic bimbo pressed her butt into his hand and seemed to swoon before nodding.

XXX

Tyrone was one and a half heads taller than him. The coach introduced them and Jack was surprised the man was only 24 and in college. He was also 6-0 and his next partner was more or less the same size and had the same style as Jack. In the same vein, Jack's next partner was bigger than him, but not as much as Tyrone.

Jack got goosebumps, this was looking to be a very interesting sparring session.

The coach rang the bell and the two bumped fists and took positions. They measured each other for a moment and Tyrone threw a couple of jabs, Jack grunted at that, they felt heavy. He decided that he could not play defense against Tyrone.

When the black man threw the third jab, Jack leaned on the outside of his defense, prompting Tyrone to bring his arm back for a hook on the head that never came, Jack feinted going to the side and threw a straight to the man's open chin.

Tyrone staggered back, surprised. Then frowned and got back on guard. Now came Jack's ace strategy, he lowered his guard and looked sideways at his opponent, taunted him with a smile and a wave of his arm.

Tyrone realized Jack was not some amateur, but the taunt could not be left alone. He rushed the white man and got as close to him as possible, throwing three powerful punches, hook, uppercut, hook. None connected. Jack simply shifted to the sides and then under the last hook, and sidestepped Tyrone. He patted the sides of the black man and then skipped back to a corner. Leaving the black man confused and with the realization the Jack could have punched his liver if he had wanted, but didn't.

"Oh, now it's on, white boy!" He screamed and rushed Jack again.

Jack on the other hand rushed Tyrone as well and placed his foot on the outside of Tyrone's when the black man threw a straight, he slid his front foot forward and leaned to the side as he hooked a punch around the man's straight, the crescent moon punch fell on Tyrone's face from above, and before he realized what happened, Jack uppercuted his chin from underneath the black man's armpit.

Tyrone lost his balance and fell on one knee.

Someone from the club wooed in excitement. Jack went to his corner and waited for the nurse to check on the college student, as he did, he saw Maeve talking with Candy, and saw the Irish girl holding her hands in front of her body, as if showing the size of something. He felt that size looked familiar.

The coach called his attention as Tyrone reincorporated into the fight. He placed his gloves together in front of him, a sign of respect, Jack reciprocated and the two stood again in the middle with their guards up.

XXX

When the fight was over, Tyrone had been knocked down more times than the man could admit, and Jack was never touched at all.

They talked about the sparring session and what Jack saw about the way Tyrone fought. He pointed out all the obvious mistakes, the openings, the quick temper, and some other things. Tyrone took a pair of glasses from his bag and took attentive notes, even asking questions.

How was Tyrone able to be so precise and take notes after the beating he got, was beyond Jack. 'That's college students for you!' he surmised and went about asking Tyrone what he thought about Jack's fighting.

"You are a Lion, cocky and proud of it, but surprisingly you are calm, collected, and you were always in control. You also punch like a train engine, and you are fast... but not because you are faster than me, but because you anticipated my moves. If I were you, I would focus on my counters."

The coach laughed, "what did I tell ya' Lion!?"

"You told me he would punch my mane off, and failed to deliver, coach." Tyrone seemed to find that funny.

The black college student went to take a shower, but Jack remained, that's when Maeve and Candy approached him.

"You beat the shit out of my buh, darling!" Candy commented, Maeve giggled as she hugged Jack's arm. "That's my Daddy! He's the only real man I know!"

"I can see that..." finished Candy, cocking a hip and glancing sideways at Jack with a lustful heat that caught Jack by surprise. Before he could reply, Tyrone came back from the showers and asked Candy where his shampoo was, she took it out of her purse and seemed to completely forget about Jack.

"Oh, here, here! You need to start paying more attention Buh!" She exclaimed. The two seemed to be in a relationship, and Jack wondered what that look she gave him was.

Maeve accompanied Jack outside. He told her he had a pool party at her girlfriend's house, Maeve seemed sad he had a girlfriend, he explained he liked having girlfriends, plural, and she seemed chipper. He kissed her goodbye and told her to not forget the tattoo, she replied with a "yeah, Daddy!" And the two were on their merry way.

XXX

Cecilia saw as her home turned into a true madhouse. Every woman was screaming about what swimsuit to wear, running up and down the stairs, throwing towels and creams and makeup in every direction. In the kitchen a war was waged, casseroles, and many other dishes laid on the counter ready to be displayed, as Cecilia cleaned what was left. She did not understand why the uproar, granted this was the first boyfriend that she brought home, but it was also the first man her family seemed to approve off. All other boyfriend's from Casiopea or the twins, Amanda and Maria, were always met with contempt and we're clearly bad people.

Even if she didn't like it, she felt happy about what was going on. Proud even, that she brought the first man over.

If only she knew...

Since Ceci began dating Jack and Maty, her sexual dreams waned, they were no longer so intense, but now they featured her family. Ceci would dream about watching Jack having sex with her family, and the early morning masturbation session turned into fantasies about that.

Cace was taken out of her thoughts when she heard Jack's car pull up her door. She went out to receive him, she hugged and kissed her boyfriend.

"God, Jack! You are drenched, didn't you take a shower at the gym?" She had to exclaim, Jack laughed.

"Nah, and I didn't want to waste any more time than needed getting here!" He said, grabbing Ceci by the waist and pulling her to him.

They laughed as Ceci tried to pry her body away from Jack's sweat and grime, and then got to the door where Mabel and further back, the rest of the women in the house, looked at Jack with their mouths open. Ceci didn't see it, but all of them licked their lips.

XXX

After Jack was greeted by everyone, Mabel invited the party to the pool. Jack noted he forgot his trunk but he would wear his training shorts.

As everyone began walking to the back, Cecilia lagged a little behind and held Jack's hand before skipping behind everyone. Jack aimed to follow, but Mabel placed a hand on his chest and invited him to take a shower upstairs.

"Third door on the right." She said.

Once in the bathroom, Jack got naked and opened the water, he had just gotten the soap, when someone knocked on his door.

"Jack, I brought a towel for you."

He recognized the voice as Sandra, Cecilia's aunt. He pulled the curtain to open the door but it didn't have a lock, so Sandra opened the door and stepped to the toilet to leave the towels just as he pulled the curtains.

The two froze as they saw each other. When he came to the latina's home, they all welcomed him in their respective swimsuits and he had ogled them plenty but now it was different.

Sandra had a yellow string bikini, with small triangles on her double D tits, and an even smaller thong for the lower part. He salivated as he saw her bending down to drop the towels. Sandra for her part saw Jack in all his naked glory. The big muscles, the sixpack, his strong legs, and his monster cock dangling.

She stood and with a hand on her hip, appraised him, it was probably the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life, strapped to the sexiest man she had ever met, it drove her wild with lust, getting wet instantly.

"Like what you see?" Jack asked her. Sandra suddenly realized what she was doing, to her cousin's boyfriend no less, but since she first met him she could not help but dream about a moment like this. Every night, the wild fantasies of sex and pleasure with Jack and many other women, and every day she daydream about him. Every passing moment her feelings for this man intensified to the point she remembered her wild younger days, before she had her daughters. No one has ever made her feel this way, and her heart beating faster every time she stood in his presence.

When he spoke, she knew she had to leave, but she couldn't. She was desperate for Jack to pay attention to her. She was desperate... to make her fantasies a reality.

Jack walked out of the shower and offered his hand at the MILF latina. She was trembling with lust and tentatively she extended her own hand, he grabbed it and pulled her to him.

"What do you want, Sandra?" He asked her. She swooned at the sound of her name coming out of his lips, but she didn't know how to answer. She could only think of his lips, and in a moment they both leaned into each other and kissed.

She moaned and melted her body to his, feeling his arms holding her and his lips' burning passion envelop her being. Her hands roamed his steel like muscles, as his hand simply held her waist and listed her up.

She felt his tongue probe her mouth and she opened gladly to let it come to play, she hugged his neck and moaned again as one of his hands slid down and cupped her big bubble butt. She whimpered again into the kiss, his rough hands moved with determination but a gentleness that made her heart beat faster. A blush covered her face, down to the neck and the top of her bosom.

"I want this..." she whispered in a lustful exhalation, she started sliding down his body, dragging her hands across his hairy chest and waving her hips enticingly as she knelt in front of him. Jack willed his erection up and Sandra gasped at its size in full erection.

A hand snaked under and cupped his fist sized, hairy testicles, they felt so heavy and full, her other hand took a hold of his cock by the base, and jerked him ever so slowly up and down.

She leaned forward and kissed his frenulum with lips pursed, he loved how thick and kissable they were, but also noted those lips were meant for something else. As he combed her hair lovingly and she purred he knew they were meant to suck his cock.

She lolled her tongue and dragged it flat from the base up the head of his cock, the purple helmet throbbed as she licked it like the most delicious lollipop. She kissed the head one more time and turned back down, to leave two full kissed on each of his balls, and jerking him the same slow pace began kissing and licking his sides upwards.

He growled at that, caressing her cheek and combing her light brown hair. She loved his caresses and winked at him before she engulfed the head of his cock in the soaping wet confines of her mouth. Her tongue drew circles around his cock head and she bobbed once, making a loud slurping noise.

"Oh, that's good..." Jack mentioned and Sandra moaned back at him with his cock in her mouth, he could tell she was smiling the whole time his manhood was in contact with her.

She started bobbing her mouth up and down on his shaft, using her hands to massage his testicles, he placed both his hands on her head, allowing her freedom of movement but also applying pressure to tell her he wanted more.

She felt his big hands on her head, and purred at him.

She loved this, his size, his heat, his taste, his girth stretching her mouth. One big dollop of precum formed on his urethra as she dragged her tongue over it, she tasted its sweetness and loved it all the same.

Jack wondered about the time, looked at the open door, and saw no one there, so he looked back down. Sandra seemed to understand his worry and nodded with his cock in her mouth, that's when she adjusted her position and began to Bob her head in earnest. She slurped his cock with gusto, making a vacuum seal and sucking with all she was worth. She had experience giving blowjobs, and she was going to him.

He saw her face morph to take his cock and keep the vacuum as she banged her head back and forth at breakneck speed. He helped her and flexed his powerful arms to guide her head.

They kept going until Sandra went forward, pressing his head against the back of her throat, and as if it was meant to take cock that deep, her throat simply opened and gave full access to his manhood. She suddenly went deep and poked her nose against his hairy pelvis.

"Oh, God!" He moaned, and when he thought it couldn't get any better, she began humming and snaking her head sideways, always looking up at him, always searching for his eyes.

Sandra for her part felt like she was having a religious experience, all those fantasies and all those hidden feelings came crashing down on her, as if they were preparing her for this single moment, and she would not waste her chance. Kneeling at the feet of someone never felt so good, her fluttering heart telling her it was the right thing to do, she would not deny her feelings anymore, she would not hide them from him.

She held his hips and pressed her head as hard as she could against his pelvis, flattening her face against him and feeling his balls on her chin, they were wet from all the saliva that poured out of her mouth, and hummed again with his cock deep in her throat.

Jack roared now, his orgasm fast approaching, and grabbed to fistfuls of hair and held her in that position, as the rumbling from his chest increased, she felt the vibrations in her own chest and knew the man was cumming, before she felt his member throb in her mouth.

She felt his testicles rise and the heat go up and through his cock and finally the first of many heavy ropes of cum pour like a fire hose down her gullet. She pulled her head back until his cock was housed in her mouth and jerked his girth with both her hands as fast as she could.

'Ay, Dios mío! I need two hands to wrap around his cock!' she finally realized, as the next few ropes filled her mouth. She thought she could hold it in her mouth but the amount was simply too much and she realized she needed to start swallowing or his spunk would overflow her mouth.

1...345678