The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dating Cecilia and their other friend, and cheating on them with Casio and Celeste, and God knows who else. Truly, the latina's didn't care who else slept with Jack, they were willing to share... They just loved the man so much.

Celeste felt her heart flutter when she saw her sister embracing Jack, she needed to share the moment with them, not to take away, but add to it. After all, since they began their illicit affair with him, they began to share a bed, to talk more openly about what they dreamed about, and the fetishes they wanted to explore. Celeste knew full well what her sister wanted.

She floted to Jack, kissing his body as he penetrated her sister, she saw how her breasts jiggled up and down with every thrust, and heard her voice climbing in volume. Tracing her hand across his back to call his attention, she leaned to her sister and kissed her much like how Jack kissed them.

He grunted and a wolfish growl rumbled in his chest at the sight of the two sisters and their tongues dancing. She pinched her sister's moving nipples, holding them in place and slightly pulling, when she opened her mouth to let loose a big scream of pleasure, Celeste threw the leg over Casio's head and planted her pussy on top, effectively muffling her screams.

Jack seemed surprised but delighted at the sudden forwardness from the once shy latina teenager. She forced her sister flat on the floor, as the screams of her first momentous orgasm crashed her psyche.

Casio laid flat on the bathroom tiles, Jack fucked her like a man possessed and Celeste rubbed her pussy on her sister's mouth. The older sister didn't wait too long to open her mouth and lap at the juicy snatch pressed against her mouth, her hand holding Celeste's ass and opening her cheeks to have more access.

Celeste looked at Jack through half lidded eyes, purring an invitation and he responded in kind, leaning to kiss the woman in front of him, his hands left Casiopea's thick yet fit thighs and held onto Celeste's perky B cups, handling, mauling, and fondling them with gusto.

The two on top suddenly felt Casio shaking and shuddering underneath, clearly feeling the rapture of another orgasm washing over her. Her muffled screams of pleasure echoing within the bathroom.

Celeste left Casiopea's breasts for a moment to hold Jack and pushed his head on her breasts, needing to feel his kiss on her exposed flesh under the lace brassiere that pushed her tits up.

The three got lost in that passion and Jack erupted inside Casiopea much like how he did in Celeste before. After Casio recuperated enough the three disentangled themselves, Jack sat on the floor, resting his back on the tub. Casio crawled to his cock and licked it, commenting how she loved the taste of the three of them combined, Celeste rested her breasts on his thigh and joined her sister, worshipping the man's cock.

"The four of us," she added, reminding Casio that she was testing her cousin Cecilia as well.

Jack caressed their head as they cleaned his cock and balls from their combined juices, his hair patted to his body with the sweat and fluids formed by their coitus.

"I'm glad you girls like it," he said and looked at the door, pensive for a moment.

"I want to come clean with Cecilia," he finally said. The two girls opened their eyes like saucers, showering him with questions, if he was sure, if he went crazy, what he was thinking. He chuckled because even though the girls were no longer using their mouths to please his cock, they used their hands to jerk him as they talked.

He cupped their cheeks and told them to calm down, then looking at one then the other he explained he had a plan.

"Maybe, by today in a month or so, you girls will be in my bed with Ceci and Maty."

How he intended to do so, he did not explain. However, the girls loved the calm, collected, and in control man so much they wouldn't dream to question his actions, they agreed, kissed him, and finished blowing him to swallow his cum.

XXX

After they were done, Casio told Jack to leave first and they would leave some time after. He agreed and turned to leave but before he did, he turned back and commented.

"I love your shaved pussies and the sexy underwear girls."

They smiled and thanked him, hugging each other. Now that their threesome was over the cold of the bathroom enveloped their sweaty and sexed out bodies.

Jack stepped in the hallway and walked some three steps, 'the girls truly love me. Ceci has confessed to her fantasies so now I have to ease her and Maty into my relationships with the others... the book is truly a marvelous thing, I can't believe how much my life has changed!'

He walked with a huge smile on his face when he heard someone call his name in whispers.

"Jack?"

He turned, and at the end of the hallway in the opposite direction stood Mabel. Her hair was disheveled and she was wearing a silk robe, with a tight bow around her thin waist, it was tucked tight showing her beautiful curves, the ephemeral moonlight bathing her form.

She stood there, her body language showed insecurity, maybe something else. Jack turned to look at her, "can we talk?" She asked quietly from the door of her bedroom.

XXX

The moans that seeped through the walls woke Mabel up, she could not believe how long Jack had fucked Cecilia, and the mother could not believe her daughter could keep up. She wasn't sure if she was grateful for the loud noises or not. They woke her from her steamy fantasies with Jack but thrusted her to the reality of his virility.

She has been alone for so long. Her husband was the last man she bedded, and it happened almost 19 years ago. Now at 39, she felt herself pushing forty and wasn't sure if she would ever sleep with another man- That is until Jack came into her home.

The man had seduced her with only his eyes, love at first sight she thought. Although in the beginning, she simply thought it was her latent sexuality giving her trouble, each passing day she longed for the man more. The slight interest, turned into fantasies, that turned into masturbating while thinking about him. It wasn't long before she realized she had developed feelings for the man.

~'I shouldn't! He is my daughter's age! He is my daughter's BOYFRIEND, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I have to forget him!' she screamed at herself with every passing visit from Jack.

Still the heart knows what the heart wants, or needs in this particular instance.

She started dressing more sexy for him, feeling her heart flutter as his eyes roamed her body, he made her feel sexy and desired, but she never remained close or alone with him in fear her lower instincts would take over. Truth be told, she should have realized sooner that her sister was doing the same. Even though they talked about how sexy the man was, and how much they seemed to like it, neither of the sisters discussed their true feelings for him, too ashamed to really say anything.

Today, when Sandra took so long to give Jack his towel, she feared the worst, an illicit affair between her sister and her daughter's boyfriend, but then Sandra explained he had to run and pleasure herself when she saw the man naked. She didn't outright say it like that, but Mabel knew her sister well enough.

Still, the confusion grew as Sandra explained how he looked like and what he was packing, and if Mabel found him sexy before, now she saw him as an Adonis.

During the day, she had to fight her urge to jump his bones in front of the family, so hot and bothered she grew aroused at the very sound of his voice. When she confronted her sister earlier that day, she had to do it in the kitchen, since from the window you couldn't see the steps of the pool where Jack was sitting.

All of that was in vain, because after that Jack asked her the only thing she could not deny.

"Let me share a bed with your daughter tonight."

Oh, the turntables!

Mabel desperately wanted to say no, but her mouth spoke the opposite and accepted his request. As she realized what she had just agreed to, she dragged her whole family away from Jack, in an attempt at preventing her from trying to seduce him in front of her daughter. She turned and asked her daughter to be responsible, but she didn't mean for her daughter to use protection, she meant for her daughter to tie her man to the bed so that Mabel wouldn't be tempted to search for him later in the night.

How useless...

When she heard the silence after more loud moans, she couldn't help herself anymore and left her room.

She found the man pacing the hallway, ~'was he thinking about knocking on my door? Oh, don't be stupid Mabel, he is coming from the bathroom!'

Still, his naked torso glimmered under the moonlight, his black shorts hiding the anaconda her sister described.

"Can we talk?" She asked him and turned for her room, only looking behind once to see if he was coming.

XXX

Well, that's it for now.

Thanking you for all the patience, in truth I lost all the time I had for writing, so this is the best I can do.

Leave a comment and five stars, and as always I await your feedback!

See you soon,

~BD.

1...345678