The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry!" She giggled, "it's hard not to look at him, right?"

Maeve laughed nervously at that, trying to be polite, although she could not ignore the fact that he had completely engrossed her attention from the moment he came into view.

At that moment, Jack walked into the living room.

"Hey Maeve, I don't think we ever talked much. how are you?" he said, a voice that felt equal parts caramel and feral beast. It made the woman catch herself from giggling at his attention, yet she could not stop herself from licking her lips in front of him.

His eyes fell on her and she suddenly felt very self conscious, she had to fix her position on the couch and rub her palms over her thighs.

"Great! It's all right, I don't think we ever talked, but from how much Anne talks about you, I feel I know your every little secret." She replied, she left the secret part hang, not because she felt Jack knew about her stalking, but because she needed to assert some kind of dominance over Jack.

'He's just a pencil dick white boy, he's nothing, soon enough he will be hanging at your every word in the hopes of nailing you!' She thought, but there was something about him that felt strange. He was confident and looked as if he already knew many things. She giggled at the end, just to show she didn't care about what she said, but that she was in control of him.

However, Jack didn't even flinch as he laid on the couch, hugging Anne's shoulder, he looked at her with a half smile of smugness that told her he knew more than he let on.

"I think you do, but not from talking with Anne." he said, nonchalant, as he lifted the mug with his fingers from the border and took a big gulp, pretending he didn't care about her, or that even though he knew about the stalking he didn't care. As if it were normal for women to be after him 24/7. Maeve had to ponder all of these possibilities, she was suddenly very nervous and began to sweat in her plastic get up. Clearly not a good choice. Anne giggled and Maeve gave a polite nod and smile back.

"Tell me about yourself," he said, but didn't really ask. She noted that his request felt more like an order, she opened her mouth and realized she was wet, but her mouth was dry.

"Anne, baby? Why don't you bring our guest something to drink, fill my mug when you do." He said as he realized Maeve had a dry throat.

"Oh, where are my manners‽ You are right Daddy! Maeve, what would you like to drink, honey?"

Maeve told her coffee was fine and Anne bolted from the couch with Jack's mug in hand.

"So?" He said, reminding Maeve she had to talk about herself. She seemed to jump at that, her red mane puffing as she moved.

"Em, right! Me?" She chuckled, "well, yeah... I'm..." she giggled.

She could not believe she was so nervous in front of a white boy, so aroused even, but she convinced herself that was just sweat, she tried to collect herself before speaking.

"Well, I'm the same age as your sister. I didn't go to college either."

Jack nodded, "having too much fun with life, right?" He added.

"Oh God, yes!" She said, smiling at him.

He nodded, and she felt he was allowing her to talk again, and she continued to talk about her life, her makeup, her gym sessions, and then her plastic surgery.

"Interesting." He said, and for some reason, she had to smile at his approval. 'Why am I so happy when he gives me the least minuscule amount of attention?' In fact, she could not believe he was eating her up with his eyes and yet she felt on the defensive. This was a game she was used to playing, and white boys always lost. What's wrong with you! She chastised herself.

She seemed lost in his every move, when he crossed his legs in front of her, she seemed to see something moving inside his shorts but could not clearly identify what, but Maeve was sure that bulge was a sock of some kind is salami he stuffed there to impress her. This gave her a sudden tranquility, he was trying to impress her! Yet his eyes, his body language looked so relaxed and bored, as if he knew how the conversation would end, and was just playing along out of boredom.

'Stop pretending you don't care about me! You are obviously undressing me with your eyes!'

That's when Anne came back and placed a coffee mug in front of Maeve and Jack, but water for her.

"Oh, you're not drinking coffee, Anne?" Jack asked her.

"C'mon, it's not like you are pregnant!" Maeve jested her friend, but Anne smiled and looked at Jack as if he was the source of all her joy, and then she placed both her hands in her stomach, the meaning clear.

"Holly shit!" Maeve called and jumped in her seat.

Anne explained how happy she was and how grateful she was to Jack for the baby, she wanted to tell her friend so much more, but was interrupted by said friend.

"You pencil dick white brother got you pregnant and you are happy!? You like him fucking you with that pathetic white dick?!" She screamed. At that both Anne and Jack burst out laughing. Anne placed a hand on his dick and shook it so Maeve could see its size under the shorts. "No fucking way! He stuffed a salami in there and you are playing along so you don't feel embarrassed a white boy got you pregnant!"

Maeve jumped Jack and held his pants in order to pull them, but Jack was faster. He took hold of her hair and pulled her aside.

He used the momentum to stand and slapped her across the face, hard enough so she truly felt it.

"Don't you dare, in your pathetic life, dare question my sister's love, bitch!" He spoke. His voice was a booming roar that Maeve felt in her chest, the vibration making her wet and now she could not play it off as sweat.

'What the fuck is going on?' she asked herself, as the man in front of her threw her by the hair over the couch.

"Let me guess, red. You are one of those bitches obsessed with black cock, aren't you?" Jack began, "you think I'm small because of a fucking stereotype, but let me guess, you never slept with a white man! Too polite, too attentive, or well... too uninterested in a plastic bimbo."

Maeve gasped, horrified. She had never been called that in her life. "How dare you!?" She aimed to scream, but he cut her off with another slap across the face.

"Don't worry, from now on you won't doubt calling me a man, and sure enough you won't even think of telling my sister about the black men that use your slut pussy for a night because they are too lazy to go and get a real woman in bed!"

He finished by pulling his shorts and showing her his shlong, it was still soft but it still surprised Maeve.

"Oh, God!" She gasped once more, the first thing that came to her mind was that he couldn't get it up, the second that it was the biggest cock she had seen in her life. Both thoughts would be proven wrong a moment after as Jack willed his erection up, and his cock stretched to its full length.

"Oh, God!" She gasped again.

Anne laughed next to her at the whole scene, the love of her life and brother was normally very manly, but he could go full alpha when he wanted to. She leaned to her brother's cock and with one hand jerked it back and forth, the man-meat monolith standing straight up.

The red head blushed furiously, clearly embarrassed about her behaviour, furthermore, Jack had silenced her completely, then destroyed her image of white men just by pulling his shorts down, and lastly demonstrated a level of dominance that she was not expecting.

She was crazy wet, she knew, her hands were trampling and her lips quivering for a taste of this man. She then looked at her friend, 'She is pregnant with this hunk's child, she never worried about him leaving her or kicking her out! If I had seen him sooner, maybe I'd already be...'

"I'm sorry..." she whispered, Jack chuckled and told her he didn't hear her. "I'm sorry!" She said out loud, he seemed amused more than content with her apologies, he asked her "sorry, who?"

Maeve was trampling now, since she sat in his presence, she's been horny for this man, she just had denied it because he was white, she had drenched her thong and her whole body trampled in anticipation for him to put his hands on her again.

"I'm sorry, sir!" She replied one final time.

He seemed to nod at her and used one hand to push his sister's mouth to his cock, she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock without hesitation.

"Naked, now." He demanded of her, and she desperately fumbled with the dipper on her top, she took a deep breath when her fake tits spilled out, then she grabbed the zipper on the side of her skirt and did the same, her hips seemed to expand as they left the tight confines of the plastic tube skirt.

She stood in her thong and high heels, dropping the underwear, when she aimed at taking her heels, he stopped her.

"I like those, leave them on."

She stood, her body clean shaven, her hair perfect, dripping wet as she heard Anne's gurgling on Jack's cock.

"Turn." He said, and she did, cocking her hip to the side to give him a better view of her ass, and looked back confused as he said nothing.

He spanked her hard, and she yelped.

XXX

Jack decided he wanted to have this woman as well. He was surprised with how much ease she submitted, but he still wanted to be sure.

As he spanked her she yelped but purred right after. Her fantasies had been etched on her subconscious since the time she began stalking him, never realizing how wet and horny he made her as she saw him interact with the world. In the memories he remembered feeling afraid, but then as he got into boxing he became more in control. Maeve for her part, was loving everything he did to her, from the slapping, to the spanking, to the humiliation, it was all she looked for in a man. She would break up with every boy she was dating, what she thought they gave her paled in comparison to what this hunk of a man had shown her in just one interaction.

In truth, when she went out looking for black men, she was looking for the kind of man that would do all these things to her, yet would not harm her. The men she would date would be a little more rough, and way more comfortable with doing what they wanted with her, it wasn't the size even if she convinced herself otherwise. Truth be told, all men are average size, some slightly bigger, some slightly smaller. Very few are huge.

The biggest cock she's ever seen before Jack's was 9 inches, the smallest 4, and she had a good time with both of them because they were confident and manly enough.

XXX

Now, Jack was demanding his pleasure from her, he tapped Anne's head twice and she lifted her mouth off his cock, she sighed with a smile on her lips as she knelt next to Jack and waited for more orders, but he had other plans.

"Come, kneel!" He said to Maeve. She scrambled to his feet and he combed her hair in his hand, she purred until he grabbed a fistful and pushed her face against his cock. She snorted his smell, then opened her mouth and Jack moved her head as he pleased.

She knew, from the very bottom of her heart, this was the man that would give her what she needed.

Maeve always wanted to be a mother, but none of the men she dated were dependable enough so that she could trust them they would stick around after. Jack had impregnated his own sister.

She knew she would have fun with men that didn't care about her, Jack demanded her. She knew all this.

She knew, from long ago no man had been able to give her the pleasure she needed, she had been so frustrated she turned to stalking a man like Jack because she knew deep down... she understood, clearly... Jack could be the man she needed. The fantasies, the crazy sex filled dreams with Jack and other women, the masturbation session in which every man turned into Jack. All of it. She knew.

Now she needed only to kneel.

Now she needed only to accept.

Now... she would be happy.

Jack pulled her head closer and closer to her wet throat, she's never had a dick this deep in her mouth. He held her head with his other hand and pulled. She opened her throat and his cock lodged in it, he pushed further and deeper his cock went.

Anne held Maeve's neck and massaged Jack's cock. Maeve moaned into the deepthroat, the combination of sensations made the man give a feral growl.

Then he pushed her head away, Maeve took a big gulp of air, tears streamed down her face, leaving dark mascara lines as they traced down her face, but she was smiling. Jack caressed her cheek with something akin to affection, she purred with his cock head in her mouth, her tongue lolling around it. He then pulled away and slapped her.

"You need a man that will tame your slut within, don't you, bitch?"

Maeve moaned, nodding her head, but Jack used the opportunity to push his dick back into her throat, she gurgled and moaned again. He took her mouth off, looked at Anne and barked an order. Anne nodded and began jerking his cock. Maeve was dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but as he held her away and she took deep breaths the clarity came back to her and saw Anne jerking his cock with both of her hands.

Soon after he erupted the most amount of cum she has ever seen come from a single man. The heavy ropes seemed neverending as they painted her face, her cocksucking lips, neck, big silicone tits, her hair, and even going past her head and falling on the small of her back.

She heard Anne gasping and then saw her shaking slightly as she held his cock, she had an orgasm simply by jerking Jack, 'How is that possible?' she asked herself, but she found soon enough she was building to her own climax as Jack fucked her face. When he painted her face with his white seed, she peaked as well, such was his manliness in her warped mind.

She thought that after such a cosmic orgasm, he would be done, as she recuperated from the crashing waves of her orgasm, she sat in order to wait for Jack to get another hard on, but again she was mistaken.

He lifted her in a princess carry, and placed her gently on the couch, unconsciously she opened her legs for him, and then it hit her.

He was hard still.

He pressed his head at her entrance, "now I'm gonna fuck you, get ready."

"Oh, God!" She yelled as she felt his massive cock enter her depths. He slid easily enough inside, and the sheer size stretching her caused her another short orgasm when she felt his balls slap her butt.

She held him and tried to find his eyes, but she was too disoriented to do so. Still, when he began to saw his hips back and forth, it didn't matter.

He fucked her at a leisurely pace, for what felt to her like days, but in truth was only 20 minutes. The orgasms washed through her with no clear end or beginning, such was her passion she felt ashamed of having ever doubted his virility and manhood.

He placed a hand on her pelvis and slid his finger down as he upped the rhythm, then two fingers found her clitoris and he waved them back and forth as quickly as possible. That was too much and Maeve reached another climax, this time stronger than the ones before, because now Jack thrusted his cock as deep as he could go, pressing his tip against her cervix, and unloaded his second orgasm.

She had never felt anyone go that deep into her, her untouched depths reacted as one would when someone scratches that itch in a place one can't reach. The orgasm redoubled, extending for longer as she felt the first ropes drown her insides, and that was the last straw.

Maeve squirted for the first time in her life, a splash of her girl cum drenching everything in the line of fire. Anne jumped and giggled, clapping her hands next to the couple, that was the last thing Maeve's over pleasured mind picked up, before she lost consciousness.

XXX

Maeve opened her crystal blue eyes as if she was waking from the most wonderful dream. It could not be possible what she thought happened, just her mind playing tricks on her again. Soon enough she heard slapping sound, she moaned and turned her head only to find Jack fucking Anne, he held her legs over her head and jackhammered at her upturned pussy, it was soon becoming the preferred position for Jack when fucking his sister. Her hands mauled her massive natural E cup breasts and pulled her nipples and he kept on going. Maeve looked baffled until Jack deposited another loan inside his sister, Anne squirted much like her friend had before, and soon enough, Jack flopped on the couch between the two women.

"Please tell me it's not a dream..." she moaned, half asleep. Jack turned to her smiling.

"It's not, but you are going to have to do something about that tattoo on your tit, bimbo. I'm not sleeping with you again until you do."

Maeve smiled, nodded, and said "yes, sir..."

XXX

Maeve got dressed as Jack's mom came back home, Jack had taken a shower with her and Anne, and now it was time for her to leave.

She was amazed, yet not surprised, that Jack had impregnated his hot mom as well. She surmised the man could do what he wanted.

Still, as she pushed her body back inside her tight plastic clothes she realized she could not simply leave.

"Excuse me, sir?" She said to Jack, somewhat bashfully, he turned to look at her.

"When can I see you again, sir?"

He chuckled at her, waved his hand and replied.

"After you decide what to do with the tattoo."

He then turned and kissed Anne and Carine as they went to get dinner started.

Maeve almost had a stroke as she realized that he didn't care about any other boy toy she had on the side. 'He knows I won't be seeing them again...' he didn't, nor did he think about it.

'He knows he owns me now... he only wants me to mark my body to his pleasure!' he wasn't, he just didn't like the tattoo.

Still, Maeve had a mission now, and she was picking her phone to make an appointment with her tattoo artist for a new one.

Jack held her wrist and pulled her to him, kissing her deep, and making her moan and melt her body to his. "Send me a pic when you do, if it makes me randy enough, I'll tell you."

He spanked her ass when he separated and turned to leave. He left a very hot woman hypnotized and lust drunk because of a kiss standing there, lost, still savouring the warmth on her lips.

XXX

Chapter 17, pool party

XXX

Going back to school never felt more fun. Jack drove to pick up his friend turned girlfriend, Cecilia, and was ambushed at the door by her mother and aunt. Jack saw Celeste and Casiopea waving at him from a first floor window, they turned and kissed each other from the window, then waved again and left. He would need to catch up with them later. Mabel and Sandra for their parts had chosen shirts with very deep cleavages that they displayed proudly as they bent over on the driver's side window, mushing the bodies together as they talked.

"So, we wanted to invite you today after school to our pool so you can meet the family as Ceci's boyfriend in a more... official way." Mabel finished. He chuckled and agreed as Cecilia walked to the car, opened and sat on the passenger side; she kissed Jack deeply and passionately. Neither Mabel, nor Sandra said anything about Cecilia placing her hand on his crotch as the headstrong latina told them to take a hike.

The two MILFs stood, waved, and left, but Jack had to explain what was going on. "They want to introduce me to the family as your boyfriend."

Cecilia replied with a "oh, right! That!" And left it at that when Jack stepped on the gas to pick Maty up.

Since Maty came out, and became Jack's sissy girlfriend, he has changed his entire public wardrobe, now he dressed as a woman and wore makeup in public, accentuating his natural feminine beauty. He was very proud of his friend turned sissy girlfriend, as Maty hugged his mother goodbye and got in the car, Jack wondered about the look Stephanie gave him as she saw her son get in the car. Maty for his part leaned in between the front seats and pecked both Jack and Cecilia.

123456...8