The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three stayed like that for a moment, gasping and sweating. Jack reached for the door and pulled the lock, pushing it open with his leg to let some fresh air flow.

The summer breeze flowed inside, cooling their sweaty bodies and erasing the condensation in the windows.

"That... was... amazing!" Celeste exclaimed in between huffs of air. Jack chuckled and hugged her, letting her feel his body as they still were connected. Casiopea said nothing for a moment, letting her sister enjoy the moment, regaining some of her own bearings, but after a moment she demanded her share.

"Do I get my turn now?" She said.

Jack looked at her and smiled, "oh... five more minutes?" Celeste asked.

"No-no señorita, you had your turn, now it's mine."

Celeste whined and hugged Jack tighter, he caressed her back and after a gentle kiss, used the back of her head to make her look at him.

"You are not the only one I will love, I want you and I want your sister to be mine, so learn to share or we are gonna have a problem."

Celeste got scared but nodded in acceptance. She felt sad as she moved and his member fell from her pussy, so she slid a hand down and placed it over her pussy to feel the residual heat of their union.

Jack half turned and held Casio's legs open, he lowered his lips to her pelvis and kissed it, "I," he said tracing kisses downward, "love," he kissed her lips, "your shaved," he licked up her labia, "pussy!" He finished placing her lips over her clit and turned from kissing to sucking briefly, before he lapped her pussy with his tongue flat.

Casio moaned, then giggled, and held his head as she looked at him with so much affection Jack felt it warm.

Celeste felt her pubic hair as she slowly rubbed her pussy up and down, then looked down and back up again.

Casiopea did not waste any time, though. She pulled Jack to her and pushed her body forward to meet him in the middle.

"I'm so fucking wet, I need you to fuck me right now." She moaned in their embrace.

Jack wasted no time, he shifted his body pulling Casio with him and placed his back against the door. He took his hand behind his back searching for the lock to pull and opened the other door, he stood outside with his pants around his ankles and sat Casio on her back.

He lifted her legs and placed his cock on her entrance. Casio was smiling and encouraging the man to do it, to take her, to make her his.

The nicknames and the flirting made Jack smile back as he looked her straight in the eyes. He didn't need to be as careful as he was with Celeste. He pushed forward with eased practice and both of them moaned together, their weeks long affair had trained them both to enjoy each other much like how Jack took his pleasure from his family, at this point the better Jack felt, the more pleasure Casio would feel.

He didn't even built up his rhythm, as soon as he penetrated her welcoming love canal, he went full throttle into fucking the everliving shit out of her.

"¡Yes! ¡Si! ¡Papi! ¡Si! ¡Más! More! Please! I love you! I love you!" She was screaming as she drowned in pleasure, a huge smile painted on her face as her body shook back and forth with the force of Jack's every thrust of his cock.

He loved how her tits jiggled so he leaned down and nipped one of her nubs in his mouth, as he held her other tit with his hand. Casio moaned louder and louder, one of her arms hugged his head as she used her other hand to reach back.

Celeste took her hand and the two sisters looked at each other for a moment when Casio pulled her down.

The younger sister suddenly found her face inches away from her older sister, she could feel the heat and energy emanating from the two, but above all she faced her older sister, her joyful smile, her shining caramel eyes, feeling her huffs and gasps on her face, and then her sister two hands held Celeste's head and pulled her down so Casio shared a kiss with her sister.

Their shared moaning encouraged Jack, going into that feral place he goes, taking his pleasure from Casiopea, more and more violently, building his own climax.

Then again, Casio had her first climax when he entered her depths, she had her second as he jackhammered her pussy, his pelvis clashing against hers. Now, as Jack was reaching his peak, Casio was already there.

She moaned into the kiss with her sister, Celeste did too, as his thrusts lost rhythm and he felt his heavy hanging testicles rise, Jack growled and pumped again inside of Casio, filling her up with his spunk. He speared her balls deep and remained there. He lifted his head and saw Celeste, he chuckled when he surmised that she was kissing her sister and decided to prize her by kissing the younger latina.

Casiopea huffed and gasped, resting her head on the backseat as she saw her lover and her sister kissing from underneath. This excited her and Jack felt her pussy tighten around his cock.

He looked down, wonked at her, and said, "what? Are you ready for the next round?" Casio wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tight, "oh, no Papi. I don't think I can..." he said between heavy breaths.

He chuckled back and looked at Celeste, she seemed surprised and shook her head. He nodded and stood, taking care not to bump his head on the door frame as stretched, butt naked with his pants around his ankles on the grass, and a car with two women inside and the doors opened after coitus. He caressed Casio's thighs and after a gentle, playful slap he lifted his arms out and up.

He opened his eyes just in time to see a red convertible parking close by. He laughed until the sun shine hit the windshield just right and he saw a very surprised Victoria on the passenger seat of the car. He waved, called to the girls inside and lifted his pants up.

'No reason to ruin their fun.'

He drove back with a song in his lips and two girls loving him in the back seat.

XXX

Cecilia felt like she was floating when she got home. She took a shower and got to the kitchen for a snack. Her mother seemed to appear out of nowhere behind her.

"Ay, mijita! Veo que te has divertiste anoche!"

Cecilia almost jumped from her stool, her sandwich mid bite.

"¡Dios mío, mamá!"

Mabel had a mischievous smile on her lips, she knew what she was doing.

~"So? How was last night?" She asked her daughter, Cecilia blushed, clearly embarrassed to talk about this with her mother.

~"Well, don't be like that, hija! Tell me everything, how was it?" Cecilia was still a little bashful, but she was so happy from last night she needed to talk to someone about it.

~"Ay, mom! So beautiful, he took us out-" she held her tongue, but it was too late.

~"oh! Us, eh?" Mabel said, when Cecilia saw her mother was not surprised by the polygamous aspect of the relationship, she lost most of her bashfulness.

~"well, yes. Me and Maty. Jack bought us clothes, and then took us to a spa, then we went to this fancy restaurant where we ate and then up to a suite for the night. Oh, mom! He was so gentle and rough, and caring and, and, and!"

Har mother told her to calm down, it's been weeks since she began to have this obsession with the man her daughter brought home, and the fantasies she's been having were so intense, she could not help but feel a little jealous of her daughter. At the same time, she was so happy her daughter had landed herself a hunk of a boyfriend like Jack.

Truth be told, Mabel was not the least bit surprised about the type of relationship her daughter got herself into. In her youth, Mabel had been in something similar, but that was a story for another time.

~"So, he was gentle and rough?" The mother pointed out, half smiling at the contradiction.

~"Well, yes and no, you know? He held me tight, and caressed me, and was so gentle as everything happened, but Maty, you know Matt my friend, right? Well, Maty didn't want that, so Jack was so rough with him and at the same time so caring. Like, he knew what we wanted, you know?"

~"Wait! Maty as in Matt? The cute blonde boy?"

Cecilia chuckled at that, then proceeded to explain the whole thing, as she saw her mother go through the same faces as she herself did when she found out about Maty.

~"So... crossdressing and a little bit of a heavy hand, that's it?"

~"More or less, but yeah."

Mother and daughter laughed as they talked about the night before, more and more Cecilia opened up about the whole affair, the doubts and Jack's stance and what he wanted and everything.

~"And what do you think?" The mother asked, Ceci was taken aback by the question, although she had had a lot of time to process everything and come to terms with what Jack wanted she didn't stop to think about herself.

She told her mother that, and her mother hugged her tight, ~"well, I'm going to always support you, no matter what. So go ahead and enjoy what you are going through..."

Cecilia thanked her mother and hugged her back, in the embrace she felt comfortable enough to ask her mother what was on her mind.

~"And what do you think about it?"

Mabel thought for a moment, ~"I guess... Jack seems like a very headstrong man, sure of what he wants. A good match with my little bulldozer of a daughter," she giggled at that, "I guess from what you tell me, that this is as new to Jack as it is to you and Maty, so I guess there is going to be a learning curve for the three of you.

~"I guess there is nothing wrong with your type of relationship, I've participated in something similar if you can believe it, but that was a lifetime ago, and I guess I'm not the same person."

Cecilia felt so happy about this conversation with her mother, she hugged her tighter and thanked her.

~"Oh, don't thank me yet! Wait until after you bring your boyfriend and girlfriend for dinner and make it official!" Mabel finished, laughing wholeheartedly at her daughter. Cecilia laughed with her.

The rest of the day was very quiet for Cecilia, she spent it on her phone talking with Maty and planning what to do in the coming days. For some reason Jack was not answering his phone, 'well... he's probably sleeping, it was a pretty busy day AND night!'

She decided to send him a picture of her in bed half naked and laughed when Maty told her he did the same.

XXX

Casiopea and Celeste arrived home as the sun was setting, Jack took them both one more time each at his place and then walked them home. He kissed them both goodbye at the curve and watched them walk to their door.

Once inside they took turns showering and Celeste went to Casio's bedroom to talk. They whispered and giggled and the younger sister felt comfortable enough to share her fantasies with Jack and other women, her older sister told her she had had the same fantasies and soon they began to laugh and giggle about the whole thing.

After some moments, Celeste asked her for help shaving her cooch, and the older sister was more than glad to help.

~"Do you think he's gonna like it?"

~"Ay, hermanita! He is going to love it!"

They then went to bed together and hugged as they fell asleep, both of them sent Jack a goodnight text with a picture of the two hugging.

XXX

Chapter 15, and then they were six

XXX

Jack finally went home as the sun set to find her sister and mom looking at children's clothes on some website. Money was not an issue in their house, so they were very excited to begin shopping for the new baby.

They had laughed when Jack brought home the two latinas and to the sounds of him railing them in his bedroom, but no one saw him leave with the two, when he walked back inside he dropped his suit and tie on the couch and went to grab a glass of water.

"How was your night, honey?" Cassandra asked, "and you morning and afternoon?" Added Anned with a laugh.

Jack chuckled, "very good, I have two new girlfriends, and two new mistresses, so I guess it was a very productive 24 hours."

The two laughed at their man's casual way of pointing out that he was taking everything he wanted.

"What's that you looking at?" He asked them as he approached, placing his hand on Cassandra's head and pulling it to his crotch, Anne began explaining what they were looking at and the exorbitant prices, as Cassandra rubbed her face against his crotch.

As the sister explained, Cassandra pulled his fly down and gently massaged his dick out of his confines. "That is nice..." he said, half paying attention now, as his trans mom began to jerk him and place sloppy kisses on his massive cock. He willed an erection up and Cassandra giggled an excited whine at that, everyone in that house was so happy and proud of the limitless stamina the man of the house showed, sometimes he would be physically unable to lift his body, but his cock was still hard as steel and spewing massive amounts of sperm.

Jack combed her hair gently and turned that caress into a rough fistful that pulled her up. He maneuvered his body and was suddenly sitting down with Cassandra between his legs as Jack pushed her head downward for a nice deepthroat to wind down at the end of the day.

Cassandra had already lifted her skirt and was using two fingers of one hand to jerk her 3 inch long penis, and four fingers of her other hand to finger her ass pussy.

Anne leaned down and laid her head against the shoulder of the love of her life and brother, purring as he embraced her shoulder and continued to show him what they were looking at in her tablet.

He pointed out what he liked and the two talked, almost forgetting Cassandra entirely.

This drove her mad with lust, she was just a piece of meat for his pleasure and she loved it. He didn't even look at her as he used her long hair to push her head up and down on his cock like a cocksleeve.

'Oh god! That's what I am! I'm a fucking cocksleeve!'

The realization threw her for a loop and had a quick but deep dry orgasm. Jack felt her throat tightening on his dick, and threw her a quick glance with one arched eyebrow to check she was fine. He lifted her head a little while Anne spoke as he saw Cassandra's eyes rolling to the back of her head as her body shook, lifting her head was only to allow some air when she took that first deep gusp to breath after her orgasm.

When Cassandra gasped a full breath, he pushed her head down again, forcing her to inhale his cock.

"Mmhh, fuck yeah-thats good!" He growled, Anne turned from the tablet to look at him, she saw the situation, smiled with a joyful giggle and kissed Jack on the cheek.

That's when the front door opened and in waltzed Carine, squeezing her fertility goddess' body through the door and small entrance to the living room and running up the stairs.

Anne and Jack looked at that with curiosity, not Cassandra, she was engrossed in throating the cock of the love of her life and son.

Jack told Anne to go and check on their mom and she begrudgingly left his warm embrace, placing the tablet on the coffee table and skipped upstairs.

"I guess it's you and me now Cass."

He said to her and she winked as she snaked her head sideways gurgling on his cock. Cassandra hummed with his cock in her throat as she moved her body like a cat in heat.

"My... that's what you call a hummer!" Jack said as he took another fistful of hair and with both hands used his mom's throat for his pleasure.

The gurgling sounds filled the big living room, Cass would breathe on the up strokes and feel her face pressed against her son's pelvis and his heavy fist size testicles on her chin. It wasn't long before he felt his balls boiling and he erupted. Cassandra swallowed with ease the first few heavy ropes before her almost pavlovian conditioning triggered her own orgasm. She loved Jack so much that her body had trained itself to orgasm when he did, the family began to note this some time ago and it was a topic of great pride among the feminine side, but not so much for Jack. He could will his erections away, and also will them up at his leisure, he wanted to have way more sex than he had now, but the stupid thing with the orgasms cut his time short with the family.

'I guess it's good I'm expanding to include more people...'

After he had dumped his load, his cock deflated a little, just enough for Cassandra to take it out of her throat easily and he called the hard-on back.

"Turn and sit on my cock." He demanded and Cassandra squealed in delight. She lost no time lifting her tight skirt up and slinging one finger under her thong to pull it aside. When she sat on his cock, she felt she saw stars, a swift but strong spank from the love of her life and son on her big, delectable, pornstar ass brought her back and she began twerking up and down.

Jack for his part was more resting than into the act, he had his hands handling Cassandra's double D's because titties, and he just left her to work.

After some time, they heard screams of joy from upstairs, then jumping, then more screams and laughter, and finally two pairs of feet running downstairs.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Yelled his mommy and sister together.

"What? What? What? What?" He replied back in jest, smiling as he said it. Cassandra shifted her head and her hair flew to one side down one of her shoulders, gasping, moaning, and huffing with pleasure.

Both Carine and Anne jumped on the couch on their knees and shook his arms as they kept on squealing and laughing, Jack was used to this though so he turned, held Carine by the throat and pulled her into a kiss, he cut it just after her tongue searched of his and turned for Anne to do the same. When the two calmed down, Carine lifted a pregnancy test and showed it to Jack.

He leapt and hugged Carine tight.

The news so good, he lifted his hips up, pushing his cock way deeper into Cassandra's ass-pussy forcing her to gasp and tighten it, pushing Jack over the edge on that last yard he was fast approaching and he released his ungodly amounts of cum in Cassandra; who had an new orgasm that piled upon the others that kept on washing through her since the first few twerk on Jack's cock.

Then Cassandra flopped like a ragdoll on the mahogany coffee table to gasp and huff to regain some presence of mind. As this happened, Jack was already hugging both Anne and Carine, telling them how happy he was and how much he loved them, and what a good father he wanted to be.

XXX

Jack sat in his room-turned-study, he had the book in front of him and pondered about new changes he may need to add. He had promised himself to give her sister friends, or at least a friend, and he had not delivered. Now was the time to operate.

He wrote the name of the Irish girl that Anne mentioned, Maeve O'Callaghan... 'Lets see how her life turned out...'

He searched for the time she and Anne stopped being friends, it turned out to be pretty simple.

'It was a turning point in her life, apparently... so, when she became truly alone was more or less the same time she began to develop, at the same time she started getting the attention of men around her... poor thing, she was so lonely she agreed and looked for male approval.' he kept reading.

Turns out she was a prostitute, working as a cashier for the off months, it's been a few months since she hadn't gotten herself a client... she felt washed out, her family was also in shambles.

He read through her story, engrossed in what he found there. Lesbian mothers, who divorced and left her in the middle, no friend to talk about her problems... 'She became depressed since she stopped being friends with Anne and was never able to get healthy again. Gained weight when she was 20, and all around lost touch with reality. Holy cow!'

Jack closed the book without writing anything in it, he locked it up in the drawer and left his room to look for Anne. He found her mopping the kitchen floor like a good housewife, she received him with a smile and a coffee, she said that she intended to take it to his room but since he was here he could have it.

123456...8