The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned against the kitchen counter lifting his legs as she worked around him, they talked about the baby, and how their lives would be from now on, at some point he felt comfortable to bring Maeve into the conversation.

"Don't you feel like talking about all this with a friend? What about that Irish girl you used to hang out with?"

Anne stood, leaning against the mop stick for a moment, she pursed her lips and cocked her hips to one side, "I liked her as a friend, maybe I wanted a little more, but truth be told, I just love you too much. I felt I would lose time with you, and that she would... I don't know... take me away from you."

"If you had the chance to be friends with her again, would you?"

"Oh, I'd love to! I'd love it more if she were one of your girls, though..." she finished with a giggle.

Jack asked why, and she bent her body sideways, cocking her hip to the other side and pursing her thick lips again as if she didn't know if she should tell Jack or not, she stood straight again and with her 1000 watts smile, she replied.

"Because then we would both be with you and we would be able to focus on you, and I'd have my friend and me living our best lives for you!"

Jack gulped down the last of his coffee and hugged Anne hard, he was mostly sure what to do now.

XXX

Back in his room, Jack opened the book on Anne. He searched for the year she distanced herself from Maeve, and crossed that out.

[...] She decides that she should be honest about her love for her brother with her only friend. Try to include her friend in her life, she feels being a good friend is important, so even when she cuts the time they spent together short, she regularly has phone conversations with her friend.

He closed the book and the flash of light began to fall upon him, the falling sensation soon after. Memories of interrupting Anne when she was in phone calls, memories of Maeve coming over and looking at me with contempt when Anne wasn't looking, conversations with her sisters about Maeve telling her loving her brother was not normal, and other minor changes. Then a huge fight when Maeve's mothers divorced, the Irish girl angry that her friend now had two mothers after dad transitioned and she couldn't. Anne telling her to leave and her sister crying her eyes out at the situation.

'Well, that's a lot of drama!'

Jack lifted himself up, he had held onto the desk to not fall, when he reopened the book, he wrote Maeve's name on it.

Now she didn't have such a horrible life, the support from Anne was indispensable as she grew into her body. Then again, she grew bitter and jealous of Jack. 'That's fixable,' Jack thought as took notes on what he needed to write about.

Maeve took a liking to black men in her life, as he read, she called herself a queen of spades, and liked to be called snowbunny, by her black lovers... he found it was because they were always rough with her and would sometimes even beat her, not so much the sex, it was average with all men, but the rough treatment and blurring the lines between pain and pleasure made her feel alive, and in her subconscious, the pain functioned as some kind of penance for her broken relationships in her life, and the jealousy against Jack. She was now in an abusive relationship, she hated the man but she couldn't go back home, either of the homes because she hated both her mothers for divorcing.

'Fuck! Did I make it worse?' he pondered.

Granted, our lovable idiot truly didn't know if he made it worse, this life was not much better than the one she had before, it was neither worse. I personally will leave that judgement to you, dear reader.

Jack decided to make it right, so he got to his notes. The sun had already set over the horizon, night clawed the sky and the cool wind whistled past his window. In the heat of summer it was a welcomed reprieve.

He thought long and hard about what to write, he was dangerously close to altering her whole life and turning things truly worse. The monetizes of his psychopathic mother, his dad's suicide, his sister's loneliness, loosing his friends, every mistake was etched in his mind. He didn't need to alter her life, just nudge her in the right direction.

He got the book ready and the pen, 'Let's do this!'

When Maeve turned 18, he began by crossing some lines about her body.

[...] She becomes obsessed with her body and looking her best, always finding new ways to improve, to look better and feel better about herself.

Jack then flipped the page and found a mention about her mothers. He read his notes and decided it was better to be indirect about the whole affair.

[...] She celebrates her parents anniversary, the two looked joyful as they told her she was loved. Anne called her to congratulate her as she knew about the troubles in her mother's marriage, which now have passed.

'This is getting cumbersome, but I need to align her life with mine now. Bring her into the family and find a way to be close friends with Anne.'

So the idiot read further, comparing notes, he found on the next page something that scared him senseless, she offers Anne a date with her black boyfriend, insisting she has to try black men, that her brother would never amount to much. "Fucking Bitch! How dare you try and take my sister away from me?!"

Jack held his pen so hard it broke in half, his greed flared up, the fear of losing his family, the memories of his past mistakes. Lifetimes of broken hearts, loneliness, sadness, and grief.

'Fuck that!' he thought.

He crossed the entire page, and rewrote it with hard, deep strokes etching on the page like a chisel on granite.

[...] She finds it incredible how happy her friend is, how joyful her life is when she loves her brother. The curiosity spreads and a mild suspicion turns into an obsession. During the year she stops all contact with her boyfriend going back home with her parents and begins stalking Anne's brother.

He stopped, realizing what he wrote could be potentially dangerous, but he needed to bring Maeve closer to him, yet not interfere in his life or alter his relationship with his women.

[...] and begins stalking Anne's brother. Never interfering in his life, or telling anyone what she is doing.

He flipped the pages when he turned 18, crossed the first paragraph and kept on writing.

She watches as Jack has sex with multiple partners and begins to wonder what it's like to sleep with him. Every night she begins to experience fantasies in which her black lovers morph into Jack, she becomes unable to orgasm without thinking of Jack. When Anne calls her to tell her that she is pregnant, she wonders if it's Jack's baby, knowing her friend's love for her brother. This line of thought makes her so horny she goes back to a previous lover which is unable to satisfy her...

He reaches the end of the paragraph and crosses the next one, he would need more space...

[...] to satisfy her, but her fantasies with Jack only increase, she wonders if she is falling in love with him, but puts the thought aside. She decides to call her friend to meet at her home, in an attempt at convincing her that black men are better and challenges Anne to show her what is so special about her brother.

Now he needs to be careful, so he decides to look back at the calendar, next Saturday would be the 19th of July, that would be a good day.

[...] about her brother. She gathers her courage and decides that she will do this on the 19th of July.

'Great! Now for the final touch.' he thought, before realizing that this would be the woman that had the most sexual partners than all the others he's been with, so he needed to make sure she was safe to include into the fold.

[...] 19th of July. The fantasies had been so constant and profound by the time the weekend arrived her body had already made a deep connection between Jack and pleasure, his presence sent shivers down her spine, his touch felt divine. From the time she became sexually active, she contracted no sexually transmitted desease and was as healthy as any human can be.

Jack closed the book, a little voice in his mind telling him that he had written all this in anger, and that he already broke his promise of simply nudging people. He had fully rewritten her history, but that thought died fast as the flashing light and the falling sensation came.

XXX

Chapter 16, Queen of Hearts

XXX

New memories, new episodes in his life.

First he remembered a conversation with his sister in which she told him Maeve recommended black cock for her, and how Anne laughed and told her no one was better than her brother and that the Irish girl should stop with the stupid ideas.

Memories of feeling someone looking at him, a presence following him over his shoulder, never really sure if someone was following or not. This fear incentivized him to go to the gym and become better at fighting. He was now a part of the boxing club in his school, yet he still only had Matt and Cecilia as friends, although now he was well known at school, and had a somewhat cordial relationship with the other members of the club. Jack gasped and held his chest, this was a close call, he could've lost everything again, even the new relationship he had with Maty and Cecilia.

On the bright side, he was now buff as buff can be and extremely proficient in fighting. The memories kept flowing, watching his sister having phone calls with Maeve, her laughter, and some changes in her fashion sense brought forth by recommendations from the Irish girl, that was interesting and at the same time arousing. Tight clothes, lingerie, makeup and more was included in the repertoire of his sister's wardrobe and by extension, his moms.

His sister was now much more outgoing and joyful, she had now an easy laughter and was filled with happiness in every step, even though she never really left home as in the previous timeline. Jack imagined how much happier she would be if she was able to go out with her friend to drink or shopping, or any other activity they could do together... 'Except going to parties with other men, or flirting with other men...'

Jack's jealous nature brought the worst from him, as he understood that trusting his women was paramount to the type of life he wanted, he placed a hand on the book and the jealousy lost its heat, 'Everything's gonna be alright... they love me beyond words, they want to be with me and no one else.'

The flash of light was waning and the memories were coming to an end. In the final flash something really caught his attention, when he had taken Casiopea and Celeste on the lover's groove and saw Victoria in the car approaching, the person in the driver's seat was none other than Maeve.

XXX

As the flash of light ended and Jack reincorporated on the chair, he felt the need to breath deep, that was new but nothing to worry about he thought, a few minutes later, as he placed the book under lock and key, Anne knocked on his door, she had her phone to her ear and was talking with Maeve on the other hand.

"Hey, Daddy? Maeve wants to come over on Saturday and wants to talk with us, see how we are doing and stuff... is it ok?"

Jack smiled like a wolf in front of prey.

"Of course! Tell her to come, we are gonna have so much fun!"

Anne smiled and nodded, she turned and spoke on the phone, "he says it ok, come over! The house is gonna be a little empty, since mom is going on a business trip and mommy has got a doctor's appointment... sure, see you then darling! Love you!"

Jack leaned back, 'Right! Mom has to go on that business trip she talked about. I better give her some attention before she leaves, but mommy never said anything about a doctor's appointment?'

"Hey, Anne?" He asked her for his chair, she hung up and turned to him, walking into his room and sitting on his lap, "yes, Daddy dearest?"

"What's this about mommy going to the doctor?"

She pursed her lips for a moment and explained that just as she went to the doctor for her pregnancy the day he brought the two latinas to his place, mom had to go now. They were pregnant so they needed to get things in order.

He nodded and told her he wanted to be involved in all of this, even if they couldn't tell everyone he was the father, Anne squealed and hugged his back, kissing him everywhere she could and thanking him and telling him how much she loves him.

XXX

Jack woke up around 11 in the morning on Saturday, he had gone out with Maty and Ceci to their burger joint for a quick date and then they had sex in the car on the lover's groove. He delivered them home when the sun was rising, and he checked his phone before bed only to find a picture of Celeste and Casiopea naked, showing their shaved pussies, and opening their flowers to show him two very wet latinas desperate for his attention. He sent them a heart emoji and told them soon he would drop by.

When he got up from the bed, he went straight for the shower, and when he was feeling more like a human being, he went downstairs in a pair of shorts and a Tank Top from the school's boxing club. When he got himself a coffee he was surprised by the sounds of giggles coming from the living room.

"Oh, right. Maeve!"

He walked with the coffee in one hand and said hi, sitting next to Anne and draping his arm around her, she replied by sliding her arms around his tight, muscle-clad, waist.

He saw the way Maeve looked at his body, she bit her lower lip and all.

"Hey Maeve, I don't think we ever talked much. how are you?"

The Irish girl uncrossed and crossed her legs again, rubbing her hands over her legs, before one of them went to her long buckled hair to play with a finger and a loose strand.

"Great! It's all right, I don't think we ever talked, but from how much Anne talks about you, I feel I know your every little secret." The two girls giggled at that last part.

"I think you do, but not from talking with Anne."

Jack replied dryly, he then took a big gulp of coffee pretending he didn't know anything about Maeve stalking him, or her obsession with him.

The conversation continued, but Jack was more interested in appraising her. Maeve was a very beautiful woman.

She was tall, around 5'7, her long naturally fiery-red mane of hair was luscious and healthy, and it went past her shoulder blades in big buckles. Her face was heart shaped, with big crystal blue eyes, long eyelashes, a button nose, and Botox filled lips. Turns out, when Jack wrote she would be obsessed with her appearance she took that to an amazing level. Botox, liposuctions, Bob jobs, ass jobs, she did work on every part of her body she could, so much so, she was on a first name basis with her plastic surgeon. She was the picture perfect definition of a plastic bimbo. Her huge silicone filled breasts jutted forward, to a size that rivaled his sister's, her as was much the same, but still her body required intense amounts of exercise to maintain, she spent hours upon hours in the gym, squatting, aerobics, and fat burning exercises. That was not all though, since her parents never divorced, their family was as well off as Jack's, so both her mothers insisted on pampering her as much as possible, spas, cosmetics, hair salons, and clothes. Today, she went for the barbie bimbo look. A bright pink, tight PVC plastic, top with a zipper half opened to show as much cleavage as possible, with a tight skirt of the same material and color that did not hide her huge ass, if she so much as sneezed you could see her pussy. She was wearing a pink thong and the strings hung from her artificially thin hip bones over her skirt. Her bee sting lips, so thick she clearly had them done, were also painted in a bright pink, the same as her eye shadow, her nail polish on her long nails that looked more like very well sculpted claws. He noted that on her index fingers there were black aces of spades painted on top, the same as on her big toe nails, which were painted the same bright pink, and we're encased in platform high heels, which seemed to be made of... 'you guessed it!'... Bright pink plastic.

Her skin was as white as white can be, not a blemish or imperfection, but a very light arch of sprinkled freckles, covered in makeup.

Jack felt like salivating at her, but he was taken out of his thoughts by Maeve.

XXX

'Today is the day! Today I will find out why my only friend, my sister from another mother, is so obviously in love with her brother. I've stalked him so much, I know he's been with other women, I know he plays around, although why other women would pay attention to a white pencil dick like him, I have no idea. Still, today is the day!'

Maeve got herself ready in the most slutty get up she had. The one that made all her black daddies salivate for their snowbunny. The top lifted her cleavage up and mushed her huge titties together, hiding the ace of spade with a small Q underneath, on the inside of her left boob. Yeah, she would have the white boy salivating for her only to then lean down to pick her purse and show the tattoo, a way of showing him he could never be with her, she only dated men.

She arrived earlier than agreed, the boy was not around, Anne told her he had a date with his two girlfriends last night so he would be up later.

'Mmph! Two girlfriends? Are those the girls from the car? Only latinas would have such a bad taste in men!'

They talked together and laughed, catching up, she would tell Anne all the things she used to do with her daddies, and Anne would pay attention. Maeve didn't know Anne paid attention because she would use what she learned with Jack, on the other hand, Maeve misunderstood the attention for interest in other men.

Sadly, it's been a while since Maeve has been able to enjoy a night with a man, they would always come up short, and it's been a while since she felt anything from sex. In fact, she dumped all that frustration on Jack. Since she began stalking him, he's been slowly invading her dreams and fantasies, and more and more, she had lost her sex drive for the men she used to worship.

The two Friends talked, catching up on life and discussing the future. Anne then asked her about having babies, Maeve laughed, not in a thousand years she replied, mainly because she knew if she got pregnant, none of her daddies would stay to pick up the slack or take care of the baby. So she had at some point in her life decided she could never be a mother. Anne replied that she had news, but before she spoke a creaking sound came from the stairs.

The voluptuous blonde sat straight, pushing her bust forward, 'She's not wearing a bra!' noted Maeve as the outline of her nipples poked through the fabric, she placed her hand together over her lap and quieted as she turned to look at the stairs. Maeve realized her conversation was completely forgotten. The contented smile on her friend's face was relaxed and showed a level of joy Maeve had never seen before.

Then she heard the steps, and Maeve could not help but turn as well, some part of her got ready, combing her hair, and straightening her back as well. She didn't know why she was doing it, but she felt she had to, and then she saw him.

A hunk of a man, taller than six feet, clad in muscles, hands the size of a gorilla's, he was wearing shorts that showed his thick legs wired with trained muscles, arms that put her daddies to shame, and his chest hairy seemed to push the tank top away to make room for his extreme manliness. He had a full set of hair combed back in what any same person could only describe as a lion's mane, although the crazy people would say he looked godly. He walked with slow deliberate steps and in the eyes of Maeve, he seemed to move in slow motion. Then he turned and aimed for the kitchen, and she turned to look at Anne who waited for him for some reason in that position. Maeve felt she should not speak now, for some reason she understood it would be seen as rude, so she remained quiet and looked at her friend. They heard the coffee machine purring and Anne turned to Maeve as if she had forgotten she was there to begin with.

123456...8