The History Book Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me share a bed with your daughter tonight."

Casio, Celeste, Amanda, Maria, Sandra, and Belén all blushed at his straightforwardness, Mabel more than all, but the matriarch quickly found her footing and smiled, she was so sure she would say no, but as the words came out of her mouth, she could not help say "yes."

Mabel was about to correct herself but Cecilia jumped her and thanked her; she hugged her mother, kissed her cheeks, and thanked her again. Now the chance was lost to correct herself, but she simply convinced herself of it.

Dinner was a light mish-mash of the abundant lunch, after a while, Mabel reminded everyone it was a school night for Cecilia and pushed everyone to their rooms. She looked at her daughter, sitting next to her man on the couch and holding hands.

"Se responsable." She ordered, and Cecilia nodded her head with a confident smile.

XXX

Chapter 18, sweet dreams come true

XXX

Cecilia took a hold of Jack's hand and pulled him up the stairs. "Someone is anxious." Jack told her.

Cecilia frowned, "no. I need to get you there so that I can beat you for what you did with my sisters today."

Jack gulped, and walked more firmly. Once inside her room, she closed the door and jumped Jack, hugging him and kissing him deep.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"I will never lie to you." He told her.

"So you love me, yes, but why did you do that with my sisters?"

He cupped her cheek and looking deep into her eyes replied, "for the same reason you didn't stop us."

Cecilia gasped and looked away. He hugged her from behind and brought her to the bed, where the two flopped on top of the covers and Ceci turned to look him in the eyes.

"I don't know why I didn't. Oh, Jack! I'm so confused!"

Jack caressed the curve of her body, kissed her nose, and hugged her tight. "Tell me."

Cecilia felt tears welling up in her eyes, but she felt safe in his arms, so she got closer to him and explained.

"Jack, I... have these fantasies, I'm with you and Maty, and we are in the bed, and there are other women there, and I float in this cloud of pleasure... I don't know, it makes me so horny, Jack. I can't help it! I'm sorry I'm not the kind of girl you wanted! I'm sorry I'm a slut!"

Jack shushed her quickly, caressing her head and combing her hair in his fingers. He then used his other hand to lift her chin and make her look at him.

"I thought you would chew me out because I let your sisters give me a handjob?" He smiled at her and she whined and punched his big chest with the side of her hands.

"I am angry at that!"

"And you are not a slut. You are my slut." He retorted matter-of-factly.

Cecilia fell quiet, Jack had to talk now.

"Ceci. I told you, I can't live without you and Maty loving me. I love you so much. I was the one that offered this relationship, and I was the one that pulled you into this. If anything I'm happy you seem to like it so much!" He joked at the end, and Cecilia chuckled back and slapped his shoulder lovingly.

"But seriously, what's gotten you so riled up?" He asked, but now he kissed her forehead, as he slid his hands across her body. She moaned into the embrace and he leaned down to kiss her lips lovingly.

She hugged his neck, and Jack cupped her ass with one hand as he used the other caressed her neck down to her clavicle, to her perky breasts.

She whimpered another moan into the kiss and he pushed his tongue to hers. She returned the gesture with another, this time stifled, moan.

They brought their head to the pillows and continued caressing each other, she dragged her hands across his body, feeling his muscles under the clothes, that's when he pulled her shirt, and stood on his knees to pull his own shirt over her head. She was wearing her swimsuit underneath.

"Did I tell you that I loved your bikini?" He did, she wore a red two piece bikini, it was conservative but had an allure to it.

"No, dummy!" She replied quietly and blushing a little. He chuckled and loomed over her to kiss her again, this time their tongues met immediately.

He rubbed and caressed her body and she dragged her hands across his chest, feeling his broad, hairy pectorals. A hand slid around her neck and pulled from the band that held her top piece around her neck. The other went to her side and pulled on the ribbon that held the bikini on her waist.

"Tell me something, my love..." he whispered to her ear, as he removed the pieces of clothing from her body, "tell me what you dream about, when I'm not next to you in bed..."

She gasped and moaned, Jack had rubbed his hand from her pelvis down to the pussy and held his hand over her wet flower.

"I'm in your arms..." she began, Jack encouraged her by rubbing his hand up and down on her pussy, as he kissed her nipples slowly and gently.

"And... and there's other people there..." she moaned out, he encouraged her to go on.

"It's your moms and sister- oh, god, and me and Maty!" She trembled, the heat and arousal rising, her body felt so sensitive and she felt his body so close to her, his fingers probed her entrance, as his other hand cupped and fondled her breasts.

"And... we are all around you, and we kiss and- and..."

"Tell me." He demanded in a whisper to her ear.

"We are all around you cock! We are all loving you!" She moaned out loud, because that's when he pushed two fingers in her pussy and slowly began to finger her entrance.

"Oh, God! Jack! What have you done to me!" She said louder, her legs splayed open, spread eagle style, and her body buzzed with the pleasure of sharing her fantasies. Jack picked up the rhythm and suckled her breast, biting the flesh with his lips and sometimes leaving hickeys. Her arms hugged his head, as she kept telling him her deepest, darkest secrets...

"And you fuck us all! And I love every second! And it's you, and your family, and Maty... and-and, my mom!" She had a mild orgasm at that, mild compared to what she used to, but that one small orgasm came coupled with many other small ones that came right after the other, each one better than the last.

"And you fuck my mom, and my sisters, and my aunt, and my cousins and we are all there sharing you cum and kneeling at your... huge... Fucking... COCK!"

As she kept talking, the heat and the climax extended, reaching new highs and getting better and better with every word and Cecilia suddenly peaked as she confessed to wanting Jack to fuck her family, the orgasm was so great, she began squirting as her hips bucked wildly, and she pulled Jack's head as tight to her chest as possible and a loud moan escaped her lips.

Jack held her as she trembled and shook from the potency of her orgasm, when her body relaxed a little he knelt between her legs and pañced his hard cock at her entrance.

She held his shoulder as she looked him in the eye, he saw so much love and lust mixed together in her half lidded eyes. With eased practice, he pushed forward to invade her wet depths and her legs wrapped around his waist.

He kissed her and separated as he began to move, locking eyes with her.

"Imagine your sisters next to you," he said, humping his hips at a steady rhythm, making her body shake up with every thrust, and her tits jiggle in the same motion.

"Imagine them, fucked out, my cum spilling out of their pussies..."

Cecilia went back to moaning her pleasure out, the waves of pleasure crashing down on her, bringing closer to another orgasm, "imagine your aunt on the floor with her ass up, sweaty and lust drunk like your sisters..."

"Oh, God! Yes! Papi!"

"Imagine your cousins, draped over the edge of the bed, the three in line fucked unconscious one after the other by me..."

"Ay, Dios! Mí vida! Diosito!"

He upped the rhythm and began to drive his cock harder into her pussy, she climbed to her orgasm faster and faster.

"Imagine, your mom frigging her pussy on the door waiting for her turn!"

The final image drove Cecilia crazy, she peaked and climaxed seemingly out of nowhere, squirting again, her orgasm making her body shake and her hips buck up to meet Jack's every thrust, her convulsing velvety love canal hugged his cock in waves and the feeling was enough to push him over his edge, surrounded by her loud moans and the squelching sounds of their love making, and her arms and legs tightly pulling him closer to her, was enough to the point Jack felt the familiar sensation of his abdomen tightening and his huge balls rising to let loose and cumm his heavy ropes of sperm inside of Cecilia.

The two remained connected, gasping for air as Jack throbbed letting out the last of his sperm inside Cecilia. They were sweaty and smelled of the chlorine from the pool.

"God, I love you Cecilia!" Jack told her looking back into her eyes.

She sniffed, too emotional right then, "I love you too, you big cheating asshole!" She said and kissed him.

XXX

They hugged close for a moment, breathing each other's air, laying side by side. The silence was broken by Cecilia.

"You don't think it's weird that I like this?"

"Well, I thought the kinky one was Maty." Jack replied, Cecilia slapped his shoulder again, teasingly.

"I don't think it's weird, I think it's hot!" He turned and hugged her tight, "do you wanna try?"

Cecilia turned to Jack, "is it wrong that I got horny thinking about that?"

XXX

After they cuddled, Cecilia fell asleep. Jack placed the covers over her and decided to go to the bathroom, maybe clean up, and then join her in bed. He got his shorts, peeked his head out into the dark hallway and when he saw the coast was clear, he stepped out for the bathroom.

XXX

~"So, what exactly is the plan, again?" Celeste asked Casiopea. The sister rolled her eyes in exasperation, ~"we wait for him in the bathroom and he will come!" She replied.

Celeste had other questions but Casio reassured her that she texted Jack and he was on his way, he hadn't. The time passed and the two became anxious he wouldn't come, that is until they heard a loud moan coming from down the hall.

~"See, he will come! He was held back by Ceci!" Casiopea told her sister, but still she was a little worried he wouldn't come.

~"What if he's too tired? You know, from training today and all the stress from the fight?"

Casiopea laughed out loud at Celeste, ~"oh, please! When was the last time you saw him soft?" Celeste giggled back, she was right.

They waited a little more and still nothing, almost half an hour passed, and they heard someone opening the door. The two sisters held each other and their breaths in the bathroom as they saw the door open and the muscle clad figure step inside.

"Ay, Gracias!" Whined Casio, jumping to hug her man, Celeste was close behind.

"You saw my text! I knew you'd come!"

Jack chuckled, "no, I didn't Casio. This was a coincidence."

He admired the view for a moment, Casiopea was wearing a black embroidery thong, and nothing else, Celeste had a light blue thong with a see through brassiere that lifted her tits up.

Celeste slapped her sister's shoulder at her confession, but the older latina shrugged, "well, you are here now, Papi! That's all that matters..."

She stood on her toes and hugging his neck kissed Jack, moaning at the contact. He then turned and did the same with Celeste.

The younger sister moaned into the kiss as well, and stood still for a second savouring the warmth after the kiss.

"We needed to see you, Papi!" Casio flirted, as her hands slid down his body and held his cock, jerking it under his shorts. Jack willed his erection up, meanwhile, Celeste pulled the shorts down and knelt next to Jack.

Jack stepped out of the piece of clothing and Casio kissed her way down his chest to his abs, then over his pelvis and licked the side of his cock. Celeste held his balls and kissed them as well before joining her sister on his shaft, the two looked at each other as they lapped their tongues and left sloppy smooches up to his head, where the two sisters met and shared a deep kiss with Jack's cock head in between them.

He loved the team work, he placed his hands on their heads, patting and caressing in a show of affection, as he grunted and moaned.

Casiopea then separated and hugged Jack, Celeste took a hold of his shaft and rubbed up and down with both her hands, still kneeling at his feet.

"We have a surprise for you, Papi," the older sister said.

Jack archen an eyebrow and asked, Celeste giggled and skipped to the sink where she bent and placed her hands on top, presenting her delectable ass. Casio pulled Jack behind her and stepped around her sister, she leaned and kissed her younger sister while looking into his eyes, then she slid her hands across her sister's body and began to kiss her way down her back, each ass cheek and then slid her fingers under the waistband of her thong to roll it down.

As if presenting a gift for Jack, she slid the piece of underwear, exposing a very wet, shaved pussy.

"That's beautiful, girls..." Jack said, his voice a deep rumble that echoed in his chest.

The older sister then slid her fingers up and down her sister's pussy, "we have been so eager to show you, Papi!" She finished with a smile across her face.

Jack wrapped his arm around Casiopea's waist and pulled her to him, giving her a deep kiss, the older sister threw her hand to his cock and rubbed circles up and down it, "all for you, Jack..." she added.

Jack saw a certain bashfulness in her eyes when she said it, Casio was so desperate to please him, and he could tell. He wanted to say something else, but was interrupted. Casio guided his cock to her sister's waiting, quivering flower, and he decided he would reward Casio later.

He pushed his hips slowly, penetrating the 18-year-old latina, eliciting a gasping moan out of her, but kept on going until his pelvis touched her ass.

With his free hand, he spanked the Latina playfully, and placed his hand on the small of her back, then slid it up to her shoulder blades, Celeste arched her back at that, his other hand snaked around Casiopea, pulling her closer until he could grab her tit from behind her back.

He felt the goosebumps on her skin, the two girls were practically naked in the bathroom before he arrived.

He turned to her and with a smoldering gaze spoke, "I took too long, didn't I?" Casio whimpered and nodded in response, before hugging his neck and mashing her lips to his, pushing her tongue out to play.

Jack began to saw his hips back and forth, the passion lit anew, Celeste moaning her pleasure, he couldn't build up a rhythm, because the younger sister started twerking her ass to meet his every thrust.

Casio broke the kiss, and whispered to Jack how much she loved him, adding "we both do," to which Celeste whimpered her agreement.

The stifled whimper, turned to gasps, then to moans, and finally her climax peaked and she let loose her loud extasie. Both Casio and Jack turned with wide eyes back at Celeste, expecting her to quiet down, but her voice only rose in octaves, louder and louder. He snatched a hand towel from the rack next to the sink and pushed it in her open mouth, muffling her soon to be scream.

"Bad girl," he reprimanded her and spanked her ass again, he found he really liked it, Celeste has a very spankable ass. Casiopea giggled at that, one of her hands combing Jack's hair between her fingers as her other hand went to his heavy testicles to fondle them, "she can't wait for what you have stored in these," she whispered in a husky tone.

Jack kept pounding and Celeste kept meeting his every thrust, making clapping noises as their bodies collided, Casiopea fawned over Jack, touching every part of his body. Jack used the hand placed on top of Celeste to take hold of her dangling breast, in the process he separated from Casio who upon feeling left out, she squatted behind Jack.

'I need to deserve his attention...' she thought subconsciously, although part of her knew what she was doing as she opened her mouth, with her tongue out and tried to engulf as much of his scrotum as possible. Jack moaned without looking back and tightened his hold on Celeste's breasts, now with both of his hands.

Casiopea could smell the sour stench of his oversexed genitals and she loved it, her tongue drenching every inch on skin surrounding his fist sized testicles, her hand held onto his thighs for support. She was sitting on her heels, as she opened her knees, and placed one of her hands over her clit, rubbing circles as she tasted his balls with her eyes closed.

It wasn't long before Celeste had another mind bending orgasm, then another. On the last, the waves of her depths tightening around his cock drove Jack to the finish line and pushed his hips as deep as he could go, pressing his head on her cervix. Celeste felt the heavy ropes of cum bathing her insides, she loved the warmth, as well as, feeling full with Jack's seed.

Casiopea felt his balls rise, and the throbbing, telling her Jack was cumming, she opened her eyes and leaned back, looking from below how his body shook with pleasure. When he finished, she licked his hanging balls from the lowest point to his taint.

"Yeah, that felt great!" He commented and both women thanked their "Papi."

Casiopea stood and glided to Jack's side, tracing her fingers across his back to his shoulder, making him turn to look at her. He unsheathed from Celeste and fully faced the older, fit latina.

They shared a passionate tongue filled kiss, and Casio pulled him down with her body until her ass sat on the cold bathroom tiles, her legs splayed open, a clear invitation. Jack had willed his erection up the moment after he had his orgasm, so he was rock hard right after, Casio commented on how much she adored him and his limitless virile stamina.

He didn't need to reply, but to plunge his cock deep inside her waiting folds. Casio gave him a long open mouth gasp from the pleasure and joy of receiving him back. Since that time he seduced her at the park, every day has been filled with color. Every waiting hour felt like a preparation for the next time he could meet her. She was so happy his boxing coach told him to start running 10 miles instead of 5, if it wasn't for that change in route, she could've never ran into him and he wouldn't have seduced her.

As he rested his body on top of her, a huge smile on her lips, and a stifled moan came out as he probed her insides, she wrapped her legs around his waist, it had become their go to position. She was desperate to be marked as forever his, becoming his baby mama, and she was more than glad to encourage that, and not only let it happen, but do what was needed.

Slowly at first, but in heightening passion, Jack took his pleasure thrusting his member in and out. Casiopea was very conscious that she had to remain quiet, but just like her sister, the moans began to get louder with every passing motion. It was simply that hard to keep her voice down faced with love and unyielding pleasure that Jack made her feel.

After the waving tsunami of pleasure had passed her climax, Celeste had to rest on top of the sink to catch her breathing, she held her body up by her elbows and felt Jack leave her to pay attention to her older sister. She took the towel from her mouth and chuckled at it, 'I guess I deserved it,' she told herself, when she heard her sister in a similar predicament as her own.

She smiled, it felt like a lifetime ago when she couldn't even talk to Jack, now she can't spend a day without sending him a text with a sexy picture or a declaration of love.

'I have my sister to thank for that!'

Celeste was very grateful for her sister's involvement, which resulted in the relationship she had with Jack. These feelings, in turn, morphed the relationship the sister's shared. After that first kiss in the back of Jack's car, the two latina's could not help but experiment with each other what felt good, their love for the man functioned as a single point of focus, developing their desires for one another, the dreams had already showed them what they subconsciously wanted, and Jack had showed a true interest in developing the fantasies in real life, although he never said it, he showed it.

1...345678