All Comments on 'The Hotel Maid - Day 01'

by Yalsi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a nice tryst with my 57 year-old Mexican housekeeper. She was very flirty when she walked past my office room which was right across the hall from the guest bathroom. One day she purposely left the door cracked open while she took a piss. I got a glimpse of her hairy pussy and she knew that I saw her. One day she asked for my help reaching for something off a tall shelf that she was too short to reach, so from behind, I reached overhead to assist her but couldn't resist pressing my boner against her ass. It was instant arousal as she purposely pressed back against my throbbing dick. I couldn't stop and neither could she. I reached around and massaged her pussy through her tight Lycra pants while at the same time she massaged my throbbing penis through my pants. Within seconds my big throbber was in her mouth as she gently and expertly swirled her tongue around my head ridge. She then let me ball her wet throbbing pussy to orgasm while I pulled out and spurted all over her nice brown tits!

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

A nice idea but spice it up a bit.

YalsiYalsiover 1 year agoAuthor

cumslowly - its a true story that actually took place in Kos so afraid I am trying to keep it real and describe exactly what happened

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYalsi@Yalsi
Starting out in the world of erotic writing with mainly kink and fetish but there will be room for vanilla. My writing is reliant on software editing rather than my own use of grammar and the English language. Always on the lookout for a proofreader who has no limits.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES