All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 12'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A cuck is always a cuck…however u try to paint him as something else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP, KINGFLOW!!

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

Would've preferred if Diana was in charge the whole way through instead of giving it to Rakesh just for him to take us back to square one and give it to her. Anyway, excited for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT JOB, KINGFLOW! KEEP IT UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just not very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What true turd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And here is where I expect Rakesh to say “have a nice life, I’m out of here!”

I suppose this could be a little of “If you love something, let it go, if it returns it was always yours, and if not…”

It’s a great story though, thanks for sharing, can’t wait to read the conclusion, Jackie.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see your mental illness is still running rampant through you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please - NEVER continue this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First I was very interested in the story it was all good, excellent I say till gael's revenge but after that story seems to be lost its direction but any way story has 3 more part to come hoping that you will make it up better than it was started.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I started out reading this chapter..Thank God it did because it saved me from reading the rest of this authors nonsense...

kiteareskitearesalmost 2 years ago

Nony - FETISH etc...

1) Get an account and your comments may carry more weight, I doubt it as I know mine don't

2) Copied from https://www.literotica.com/beta/stories/

Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

So it seems this is the right category.

Now do I think Lit should have a specific Cuckold category? Absolutely but in the meantime this is chapter 12 of the story, if you hate it so much and are still coming back even just to comment I can only assume you have some sort of fetish of your own, masochism? No judgement from me, I hope you enjoy.

King Flow, glad you're finishing this crazy ass story

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonalmost 2 years ago

I love this series and hope you can ignore all the “anonymous” haters that are here in loving wives reading cuckold stories when they hate cuckold stories. Fuck them

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. #KingFlow# you are cruel beyond measure!

This just depressing, now. Stupid cuck gives away the prize money. Stupid whore just wanted the cuck to stop her. Really? (She cheated with the trainer for 3 months before any of this. She said straight out that she loved cheating on him.) Then, stupid cuck finally grows a spine? But, in the end, he's still a cuck. He gives away his wife? This is convoluted and confusing and frustrating.

There's still loose threads. Gael fucked Chris' wife. Chris wasn't happy about that. Payback on Gael's best friend Brian? He is the guy that broke up Diana and Gael. Why does he get a pass? ... And what is the "in-story" author up to?

I have to know how this horror story ends. I hope you understand, nothing I've said is meant to criticize your writing. Your holding MY interest with a cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous