The Hotwife Games Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Diana shook off the feeling and refocused on her masturbating spouse.

"Is that what you want?" she asked. Her voice was no longer teasing him. It was soft and genuine. Now she needed to really know. How far did Rakesh intend to take this teasing game?

Rakesh took his hand off his pulsing erection. He stood and shucked off his shirt, then followed with his shoes and his pants. Rakesh was now completely naked, with a hard cock poking out in his wife's direction.

"Yes," he said firmly, assuming total command of the moment. He looked at Gael. "Fuck my wife. Now."

--

Gael didn't need to be asked twice. Diana gasped as he raised her up and mashed his lips into hers. Simultaneously, he grabbed the strap of her thong and ripped it hard. The torn panties fell to the floor.

Gael palmed Diana's ass as she put her tongue in his mouth. The animal in each of them had now more than awoken; it had taken over. Diana was being taken... taken in front of her voyeuristic husband... and she loved it.

Gael threw his naked ex onto the soft sheets. All three were now nude, and a thin sheen of sweat shone on all their bodies, spiking with heat and excitement.

Rakesh sat back down on the green armchair, but he didn't settle into the seat. Instead his sitting bones were perched on the edge, his torso tilting forward to observe the action closely.

Yes, he had watched his wife get fucked from behind a hotel room curtain, had watched her perform numerous deviant acts on the sets of the Hotwife Games... but nothing could have prepared him for what was about to unfurl.

With a passionate intensity, Gael moved his muscular body over Diana's curvy form. She stared up at him, gasping and writhing hungrily. She ran her hands over the muscular slabs of his back and arms.

"Fuck me," she growled.

Rakesh groaned uncontrollably. He kept his hands off his cock for fear he would spurt on sight at the nasty unfolding action.

Gael gripped the base of his swollen cock. He stared into Diana's eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and edged her hips forward. Her juices dripped obscenely over her labia and onto the silk sheets. Her slick pussy gushed against the head of her ex's meaty cock.

Gently and patiently, straining to contain his ravenous urge, Gael brushed his cock-head along Diana's wet slit.

Rakesh masturbated. He couldn't help himself. He watched his wife wriggle her hips, moaning against Gael's manhood.

"I haven't fucked this big cock... for years..." she said, overcome with heat. "Ooh fuck... I need it. Please fuck me, Gael. Please..."

The movie star was an expert lover, but he knew he'd met his match in his naughty ex. He couldn't tease her much longer. He pressed forward.

"Fuck, yes --" Diana moaned loudly as the tip of his cock disappeared inside her pussy. "Give me that cock! Give me that big hard giant fucking cock. I'm your slut!"

Her husband wanked his cock angrily as Gael sunk his rigid organ deeper into Diana's snatch. Already, the stud could feel his large balls bubbling with cum. He closed his eyes, desperate to make the sensation last.

"Fuck, Di," he moaned out, pushing further in. He was fucking his ex... fucking her, right in front of her husband...

Inch after inch, his thick meat sunk into Diana's soaking wet hole. The tight heat felt incredible.

Rakesh watched with moon-sized eyes and shallow breaths. He leaned forward over the mattress, barely comprehending how that monster of a dick was penetrating his Diana.

The cheating hot-wife screamed in ecstasy as Gael rammed his dick home.

"Yes!" she exploded. Her pussy gushed all over his humongous length. He was deep inside her -- deeper than she'd felt even once since the last time they had fucked, all those years ago.

Then the handsome star began to fuck her in earnest. Diana screamed in pleasure.

Rakesh watched jealously, a feverish sweat painting over his nude body as he flogged himself off. He'd never seen Diana writhe and moan with such abandon.

Both the lovers fucked ecstatically, kissing and groping as Gael pounded into Rakesh's beautiful wife, over and over again. Diana moaned endlessly. It felt like she was experiencing orgasm after rolling orgasm -- and perhaps she was. It was hard to know for sure in the undulating waves of pleasure encompassing her.

Gael marshaled all his willpower and slowed his steady strokes, modulating and pushing into Diana with slow, lengthy thrusts. She gasped as the bulging head of his dick hit her deep spot, then moaned in delicious agony as he drew back the shaft in a long, teasing stroke.

Son of a bitch, thought Rakesh with a sharp sting of jealousy, He's making love to her.

Gael kissed Diana deeply on the mouth. Their tongues dueled as he fucked her slowly. When their lips detached, Diana turned her head towards Rakesh.

"Is this what you wanted?" she said. Her full lips hung open, interjecting her speech with long, tortured moans. Her hair was a ragged mess and perspiration shone on her gorgeous face. "Did you want to... ooohhhhh... see your slut wife fucked like this?"

Rakesh's thumping heart blocked off his vocal chords. He could only croak while he pounded his rock-hard dick in response.

Again Diana gasped as Gael hit her G-spot with a hard thrust of his hips. His face was buried in her neck, sucking and nibbling below her ear.

"Did you want to see -- fuck! -- see his big cock inside me? Tell me, baby! Tell me! -- Did you?"

It was all turning her on beyond belief. Feeling her ex-boyfriend's beautiful cock gently making love to her, fondling his muscular body over hers, and -- just as much -- looking into her husband's horny eyes as she was fucked.

"Yes," Rakesh said, finally, heart and dick pounding. "Yes, I wanted this."

Seemingly satisfied, the wanton slut-wife turned her attention back to Gael. She smooched him on the mouth as they made love. She clutched his muscled ass and spread her legs wider. She egged him on to fuck her even deeper.

As the pair made love in the moonlight, something deep was brewing between those sweaty bodies on the plush bed. Something deep, and something dangerous...

Diana pulled her mouth from Gael's. She stared up into his hunger-saturated eyes as he fucked her. Slow, delicious stroke followed slow, delicious stroke. They moaned in ecstasy.

His steel-hard rod. Her drenched, tight pussy.

And most of all, the profound emotions welling behind both pairs of eyes...

Rakesh stroked himself in silence, his attention rapt. He, too, felt the emotive shift in the room. It hung over them, like a monsoon cloud threatening to burst.

The only sounds drifting into the air were Gael's hungry grunts and Diana's moans.

What happened next shocked all three.

As Diana and Gael fucked slowly in the silver light, their intensely focused eyes locked onto each other's. And eight deadly letters ascended to the ceiling. Three words rang out, clear as a bell:

"I love you."

Everything stopped.

Rakesh's hand stopped working his cock. Gael stopped pumping into Diana. For a half-second, everyone stopped breathing. It felt like a nuclear weapon was ticking down to detonation.

Rakesh's brain rattled like a locomotive as he tried to process what had just happened. If something had just happened, rather than an aural illusion sparked by his addled senses.

The eight letters had been issued in unison. It would be hard to say whose lips had moved first, or which mouth had released the first syllable.

But that fact was clear: Both Diana and Gael had uttered the phrase.

"I love you."

Now they were staring at each other in mutual shock. Diana's lips were as wide as her eyes. Gael's expression was practically dissociated.

His heart pounding in his chest, his hard dick pulsing inside Diana's soaked pussy, Gael snapped back to the reality of the moment... and he said it again.

"I love you," he told Diana.

More time passed.

She didn't know why she did it. Her brain was nowhere to be found on this planet. But Diana responded.

"I love you too," she told Gael.

She kissed him, hard.

In her latent state of shock, the realization that Rakesh was watching smacked her with a wallop.

She looked over at her husband. So did Gael.

The poor cuckold looked at his wife with an open jaw. Every ounce of blood had drained from his face.

Then he groaned loudly, and a huge jet of cum shot out from his cock.

--

Next chapter coming soon...

12