All Comments on 'The Hotwife Games Ch. 19'

by KingFlow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BlueexxBlueexx6 months ago

The fuck is this dogshit? A pistol? Really? Please pick a genre at the start and commit to it, because it feels like you got bored from writing erotica and decided to turn it into a cheap uninspired thriller.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope you will not allow Gael to win. Could you please let us know how many chapter's are planned? Looking forward to the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You managed to figure out all of those tags, and you still posted it in the wrong category? That is beyond sad...

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

You hit every low LW trope possible, but there is no loving wife to be found in this filth.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Do you ever wonder why your story rates 2.17 out of 5?

Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would like to read something you have written wargamer, so as to compare your literary style to this one; if such a work exists? It's obviously far easier to be a critic rather than someone who puts endless hours into creating something for others to enjoy, or maybe even not enjoy, all for free. My most recent check of the contributions to this site from you wargamer are zero attempts actually writing something, unless you have written under another name. In my mind that gives you a 0.0 out of five... think about it!

Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is still stupid after all these jeers! \(^^)/ 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What 26thNC said! Only louder, with more Ooommphh, and added cowbell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous