The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir."

"Good...now I want you to go over to poor Miss Harrison now and tell her your sorry for giving her a fright. Ok".

"Yes sir." There was a hint of a grin on his face as he said it, then he strode away down to his car grabbed Ricky by the arm, shoved him in the back and drove off.

There were maybe fifty of our school's students who had watched the fight. When it began, a few of them had started that age old chant "Fight...fight...fight", but that had quickly dissipated when they realised this was not your usual call each other names, throw a couple of half-hearted punches and walk away best of mate's affairs.

As we walked towards Miss Harrison, they parted to let us through. Most were grinning at us.

Miss Harrison definitely looked pale.

"Sorry Miss didn't mean to give you a fright."

"I'll have to report you to Mr Bowden you know."

"Yes Miss."

We walked away, and there were the girls with our bags grinning up at us as we headed off down the road. There was a sudden outbreak of chatter behind us as some of the younger kids started to re-enact what they had just seen, which stopped abruptly as Bowden appeared and shooed everyone home. The girls said nothing, even Judith kept her mouth shut for once but when I glanced at Theresa, I could see just how proud she was of Jack. Jack and I were trying to act cool as though it was an everyday occurrence, but I had a problem, in fact I had two. The first was my hand, which throbbed like hell and when I glanced at it, I could tell it was starting to swell. The second was that I felt myself begin to shake, or at least feel as though I was shaking. I covered it up by grabbing my hand and pulling it to my chest and groaning which was of immediate concern to the girls who fussed over me. It throbbed with the same sort of pain I had had when I broke my arm. The girls wanted to go to the boatshed, but we fobbed them off. Both of us wanted to get home before constable Miller turned up. After they had gone, Jack and I stood on the corner of my street, grinning, and laughing at each other.

"Billy bloody Jack eh."

"You can talk... you thrashed Shane." We couldn't stop grinning.

As I got to my house, constable Miller's car was parked outside, and he was walking back up the drive. "Alright young fella," he said as he walked past me.

"Yes sir."

"Good."

"Don't know whether to be mad at you or kiss you," was my mother's reaction, till she noticed my hand and placed it between two bags of frozen peas. Dad was overseas on business so that was a bit of good luck, but I knew that Jack was in for a hard time, his old man was tough on his two sons.

I walked to school the next morning with the hand bandaged and my arm in a sling but got rid of both as I turned the corner from home. I wasn't going to school that day looking like Ricky might have hurt me or more to the point I hurt my hand on Ricky's face. Unfortunately, when the swelling went down after a couple of days, the pain was still there. A trip to the doctor then hospital and x rays showed a fracture which meant having the fractured finger bound to the adjoining two for five weeks.

Part Eleven

At school Jack and I were heroes. There was only one thing talked about and we were it. Trying to act cool wasn't easy when the younger kids would come up and just grin at us. All of them had lived under the fear of Shane and his gang. Our visit to Bowden's office didn't result in anything other than him shouting at us about no fighting at school. Jack was cheeky enough to point out that we were outside the school grounds which made him shout even louder, "Get out."

The girls said they had a special surprise for us and wanted us to meet them at the boatshed after school.

"Theresa and I thought you guys might want to play swapsies." Jack and I looked at one another.

"Why?"

"Well, it's a sort of present...umm you know a thank you for what you did yesterday. We wanted to give you something, but we didn't know what, so we thought that maybe we could do it like this."

"You don't need to do that Judith. Jack and I wanted to smack those dickheads anyway."

"Yeah, but you hurt your hand and got into trouble with the cops and Mr Bowden, then your parents."

"Nah," said Jack. "Bowden didn't do anything, and the cop and my old man just sat down and had a beer together. Everyone seems pleased we did it. My old man didn't say anything, I think he was proud we did it."

"But you did it for me. No one's ever done anything like that for me before." Theresa was quite emotional, and her eyes were watering up. Jack put her arms around her, and she started sobbing into his chest. Judith and I looked at each other awkwardly, and I nodded towards the door so they could be left alone. We wandered down to the riverbank and sat with our legs over the edge.

"Gawd...never seen her like that before, that's only the second time I've seen her cry."

"Do you really want Jack to fuck you and Theresa to fuck me?"

"I don't know, suppose I don't mind."

"Here's the thing Judith...I'm a bit pissed off. You wanted me to be your boyfriend, and we've done shitloads of cool stuff together. I've really got to like you... not just for sex...but you think it's ok to just go and root someone else. If you think it's okay to do that, then how do I know you won't do it with the next guy who comes along?"

I waited for a while, but Judith said nothing. I got up and walked away back up the road without looking back.

Part Twelve

The next day was a Saturday and with the tides right again. Jack and I were going sailing. I had got up early and had the yacht ready to go by the time Jack got to the boatshed. I guess I was trying to keep my mind off Judith.

"Shit mate...what was that about?"

"Judith needs to grow up...she acts like a little kid. What do you think about her wanting to swap?"

"Bit surprised at first...but you know how you've been telling me about how she can't get enough of it and how she fucks you silly, can't say the idea of doing her hasn't occurred to me." Jack laughed and punched me in the arm. "Don't know if Theresa was that keen though, she was bawling her eyes out. Pissed me off when she wouldn't tell me what was wrong. Keep thinking she might be pregnant or something. Anyway...stuff it...let's just go sailing, got a couple of bottles and some Crunch, what have you got?"

"Just Sandwiches."

I was a bit useless with my crook hand so hopped on the Tiller while Jack did everything else, including having to paddle halfway down the creek. As we got to the mouth of the estuary, there were Judith and Theresa standing on the bank with their bags in their hands.

"Shit...who invited them?"

"I did," said Jack grinning at me.

"Aw for fucks sake Jack, last thing I need...just thought we could go for a sail."

"Nah...needs sorting out. I want to find out what's up with Theresa, she wouldn't tell me yesterday and if you are going to dump Judith...then you had better tell her."

"Aw shit...how about we just take Theresa then...Judith can piss off... anyway what if your old man's watching?"

"Sorry mate, but Theresa won't come without Judith, my olds are up North for the weekend watching rugby...come on pull in."

I nosed the bow into the bank and the girls hopped aboard but not before Jack made them wash the mud off their feet. I gave Judith a bit of a dirty look to let her know I wasn't very happy about the situation. She tried to smile at me and sat down on the floor at the back of the boat next to me, while Jack and Theresa sat together on the side of the boat. Nobody said a word for 20 minutes as we headed towards the island. Then Theresa and Jack started whispering together. Theresa pulled off her shirt as the morning warmed up then unclipped her Bikini top. 'Bugger' I thought to myself, last thing I needed was to get a hard on perving on Theresa's tits. Then Judith followed suit. I tried to ignore her, and we both stared ahead.

"I'm sorry," Judith eventually said. "Didn't know you would feel that way about it...I was just trying to be nice to you, and Theresa and I had a big argument too, she said it was a dumb idea and didn't know why she agreed to it in the beginning. Can't we just forget about it and go back to normal?"

"Like I said before, I don't trust you anymore. Seems to me all you want to do is fuck, and you don't care who it's with. You need to grow up Judith unless you're happy to just spend the rest of your life being the world's biggest slut. How come your like that anyway?"

I had become aware that Jack and Theresa had been listening to us. "Yeah Judith...all you've done for weeks is talk about what you two have done. Don't you like Tim enough that you can't just do it with him?"

Judith remained silent with her head down and I started feeling sorry for her and a bit guilty when I saw a couple of tears drip down onto one of her tits.

"I'm sorry you guys...I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want to have some fun. I just really like doing it. It's the best feeling in the world and it's exciting when we try new stuff. I didn't know you guys weren't the same. What do you want me to do?"

"If you want to go with me Judith then you've got to promise me you won't muck around with anyone else. If you can't, then I don't want anything more to do with you. Have a think about it and let me know." I was being sarcastic, but I didn't really care. If she had to think about it, then I would drop her anyway.

"I promise...I promise. I'll do anything you guys want. Don't want any of us not to be friends. I'm sorry Theresa, sorry Jack... you can make me do anything you want as punishment if you like, I'll be your slave if you like. Please Tim."

I looked at Jack and Theresa. I could see by the looks on their faces that they wanted me to agree. The four of us had had a good thing going.

"Tell you what Judith. I want to talk to Jack and Theresa. You go up and sit on the bow while we have a talk, and you can put your fingers in your ears and look straight ahead, don't want to... then that's fine we can just fuck off back home."

She looked at me with a bit of hope in her eyes and I had to stop her from scrambling forward too fast before the others came back for fear of upsetting the balance of the boat. Theresa sat next to me and Jack on the side of the boat next to her. As per usual it took a lot of effort not to stare at Theresa's tits.

"What do you guys reckon, should I trust her or not?"

"I think she's got a hell of a fright. Best thing was for you to do that. She might be my best friend but ever since I've known her, she's dragged me into things I didn't want to do and you've seen how she acts sometimes, like a little kid. I know what she's like...umm promise you guys won't tell anybody this."

"Yeah."

"Well, we've been doing each other for a couple of years now. I don't mean were proper lesbians... we both like boys, but we started doing each other's pussies with our fingers and then other things and right from the time we started she just wanted more and more. She goes off so fast, she's a proper nympho. I think now is our chance to really give it to her and teach her a lesson. She said she would do anything and be a slave. I don't mind if Jack joins in if you guys want to give it to her...I mean fuck some sense into her, but what do you guys think?"

I looked at Jack. "Do you want to fuck her mate, because right now I don't care?".

"How about this. For today and today only, anything goes...I mean the four of us. Then after that we go back to just couples...that's if you still want Judith."

"Yes," nodded Theresa and I agreed, "Bloody good idea...how about the three of us take turns at making her do stuff, see who comes up with the dirtiest thing we can do to her."

Lastly Theresa threw in. "Fuck her until she begs you to stop, then give her more. That way she might get it out of her system. Think up the filthiest things you can."

We all laughed then called her back after I had thrown in a Gybe. After explaining what we had decided she readily agreed with a huge grin of relief.

Part Thirteen.

"What's first then?"

"Beer and Crunch," said Jack.

"Ok," said Judith and happily grabbed them. Jack opened the bottle and passed it to me." You'll have to feed me Judith." I waved my crook hand in the air. She happily broke open the chocolate and fed me a couple of pieces. "Can I have some?"

"What do you reckon guys, Judith wants some beer?"

"Umm...I don't know, she hasn't done much yet, what do you think Jack?"

"Nah, she'll only want a piss and Tim won't be able to hold her over the side of the boat."

"Aw...you guys, don't be mean."

"Mean...you haven't seen anything yet." I handed her the bottle.

"My turn," said Theresa. "Judith...I want you to take off your pants and play with your pussy until it gets really wet. Sit on the centre case thingy so we can all watch",.

"Theresa!!"

"Shut up Judith and do it or were going back."

Judith looked at me, I just shrugged. "Theresa's choice...you agreed." Then she looked around at the others.

"Alright then I will," she said with a bit of conviction in her voice. Her shorts and bikini bottoms were pushed off and she turned around and placed her bum on the centre case, looked around at us again and spread her legs. I was conscious of other boats in the area and twice so far that morning had to change course to keep well away from another yacht and an anchored fishing boat, so as I glanced around, I didn't see Judith start to rub the front of her pussy. She kept her head down and for the first time ever I thought she might be embarrassed.

Theresa let her carry on for a while. "Come on Judith open your legs up so the boys can see, make yourself nice and wet then fuck yourself with your fingers. You can be a dirty girl; we don't mind do we boys. Show us how you like the boys to play with your pussy." Theresa wasn't talking to Judith in a nasty way but more in an encouraging sexy voice.

Theresa talking like that, and the sight of Judith sitting there with her knees spread had me hard as hell. Jack was no different. Theresa saw the expression on Jack's face and reached back and started to rub his cock through his shorts. All three of us were getting horny as hell while Judith was beginning to relax now and concentrate on her clit.

"Someone could help me," said Judith.

"No. This time it's not about you, you little slut, it's about us and we've decided we want to see you fuck yourself. You might have to get used to it anyway if you end up on your own."

Judith resigned herself to the inevitable and I saw a finger pushed between her pussy lips and disappear, then a second, her head tilted up, and she closed her eyes. The movement of her hand increased and I knew that she was close to cumming. I knew her well enough now to know she was an exhibitionist at heart and got off on giving a bit of a show. Sure enough before long she let out a groan and squeezed her legs together, shuddering before she relaxed. But she wasn't done yet and squeezed her thighs together again as a second round of spasms hit her. Showing off could make her cum almost as fast as when I fucked her.

"Suck your fingers now Judith and open your legs so we can see your nice wet pussy."

She opened her eyes and didn't take them off Theresa, as her fingers came to her lips, and she slowly sucked them in. It was one of the sexiest things I was ever to witness and reminded me of a game of Dare. Jack and I felt like bystanders watching a battle of wills. Judith not only had her legs open but spread them as wide as she could before pushing two fingers into herself and then sucking on them again. I don't think Theresa was expecting that.

"You're such a dirty little bitch Judith."

"I know I am." She giggled and it broke the tension. "See, it doesn't worry me what you make me do Theresa."

"Go and sit on the bow again Judith...and block your ears." She did as she was told and the three of us got our heads together.

"Dammit," said Theresa. "She enjoyed that...doesn't matter what we do we can't humiliate her. We got to think of something else."

"I've got one," said Jack. "It's a bit sick though... how about we make her steer the boat...but she's not allowed to use her hands."

Theresa and I looked at him quizzically, then we burst out laughing as the penny dropped.

"How did you come up with that?" Theresa asked.

"You were playing with my dick, and from where I was sitting Judith's pussy was lined up with Tim's hand on the end of the tiller, I was thinking about when you told us you used other things on each other when I suddenly had the thought."

We talked about the details.

"Come back Judith...we've got something for you."

Jack told her the rules. "What Tim's holding onto is the tiller, and that's how we steer the boat with the rudder as you know. You're going to steer the boat, but you can't touch the tiller with your hands or feet."

The Tiller was a four-foot-long mahogany pole, square on one end where it went through the top of the rudder, while the other end of the shaft was round, about an inch in diameter with a round knob on the end to stop the steering hand slipping off. We oiled the shaft regularly with wood oil to keep it supple and stop it drying out in the sun. So, it was as smooth as ebony.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Then it dawned on her. She giggled. "You want me to steer it by putting it between my legs...but if I muck it up won't I tip the boat over?"

"You better concentrate real hard then. No, Tim's going to keep his hand on the tiller in case, but he's only going to steer if he needs to, so you better listen to your instructions."

Judith stood in front of, but with her back to me besides the Tiller. The tiller was nearly the same height as the junction at the top of her legs.

"Ok here goes."

I had to shift my hand back and duck sideways as she swung her leg up and over the Tiller like she was mounting a bike seat.

"Don't sit down on it," I warned her "You'll break it. Move right." She giggled as she pushed her hips to the right. "Centre," and she moved her hips back. "Move forward Judith." Trying to control the tiller with my hand halfway down it, was twice as hard as having my hand on the end. With a steady offshore breeze pushing from behind us, steering only required correcting an inch or two each way.

"You've got to do it right on the end Judith, move up as much as you can."

"I can't go any further."

I stood up and looked around her. Sure enough, the knob on the end of the Tiller was pushed up against the front of her pussy. Her pussy lips were slightly spread on either side of the wooden handle. Her eyes were wide, and she continued to giggle. Sitting back down I slid my hand as far forward as I could up against her bum cheeks, while continuing to give her directions. "Left...right...centre...not too fast." She moved her hips this way and that but standing on the rocking yacht wasn't easy. What she did next just about made me lose it. Judith shifted her feet apart a bit more then leaned forward putting her hands on her knees. As she lifted her bum, her puckered arsehole lifted clear of the shaft. I couldn't help myself and pushed my hand forward with one finger sliding under her pussy. Judith lifted her bum higher to let me get further under her. Her pussy was wet around my finger and the shaft was sticky with her juice.

Theresa and Jack had been smiling at Judith's antics but now Theresa moved back to sit beside me so that she could see what was going on. If I had a free hand, I would have loved to play with one of those beautiful tits. Her nipples were hard, and she was obviously aroused as she quietly spoke to Judith

"Do you know how silly you look Judith? You've got that thing between your legs and Tim's got his hand under your bum and a real hard cock that he wants to fuck you with and so does Jack. They're going to Fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week. We're going to make you suck their cocks while they fuck your mouth and I hope they shoot their cum down your throat because you're just a dirty little fucking slut, but not before you lick out my pussy you dirty little bitch." Judith groaned and ground her pussy back onto my hand.