The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching Theresa's perfect firm tits next to me; they were pointing straight down and hardly jiggled as Jack started thrusting into her. I pushed Judith forward onto her elbows. Jack looked sideways at me and we both grinned. We started fucking in unison slowly building up the tempo. Judith and Theresa turned their heads towards each other. After a few seconds Judith poked her tongue out at Theresa. "You smart little bitch Judith...you're going to get it for that. Are you guys close."

"Hell yeah," I gasped out.

"Think so." said Jack.

Part Sixteen.

"Ok stop you guys...Judith lie on your back. You can lick my pussy again. Jack, do you want to do my arse, you won't have to wear the 'Frenchie' and Tim you can too if you want. You can do my arse but cum on Judith's face."

"Theresa!!...No...not after that...that's too filthy."

This was the first time Judith had objected to any suggestion made to her. I couldn't tell if she was genuinely outraged or for the first time was trying to show a bit of modesty.

"Lie down on your back Judith...now. I'm not kidding...if you don't the boys can just leave you here on the island."

She looked at each of us. None of us were smiling, but it took a lot of effort for me to keep a straight face and I'm sure Jack too. Judith lay down as Theresa swung her leg over her and straddled her face. Jack pulled off his condom, crouched down behind Theresa then started pushing his cock against Theresa's arsehole.

"Lick me Judith." I moved behind Jack and watched as he continued to force his cock into her bum hole. Theresa's pussy lips were glistening with her wetness, and Judith ran her tongue along Theresa's' pussy slit. Suddenly, Theresa seemed to relax, and Jack's cock slid into her arse. They held still for a while and then gently pushed against one another. I had trouble getting my head around what I was seeing, my mate was fucking a girl in the arse while she was being licked by another girl lying on her back with legs and we had both been fucking her. I couldn't help myself and pushed two fingers into Judith's pussy which was so wet it squelched as I cupped the palm of my hand over the mound of her pubic bone. Driving my fingers deep as I could, she clamped down and squeezed them, then drew her knees up while spreading them apart inviting me to shove hard and fast into her. She responded by giving out a groan. Theresa lowered herself further onto Judith's tongue and started grunting. Jack's cock was at least four inches up Theresa's arse and I could she how tight it must be as he pulled back stretching the pucker of her arsehole before his cock would slide back a bit so that he could force it deeper. She was almost suffocating Judith when Jack pulled out his cock shoved it under Theresa's pussy and wanked it a few times. His cum shot onto Judith's face as Theresa cocked up her leg so she could watch the cum pumping out onto a squealing Judith's closed eyes, her nose and mouth. She went to wipe the cum away, but Theresa stopped her, holding her arms spread. Jack rolled onto his side on the grass and laughed.

"Theresa!!...it's yukky...let me up."

"No...does it taste nice. Come on Tim give her some more, what do you want to do?"

I looked at Jack who just shrugged his shoulders. There was no way I wanted to fuck Theresa in the arse after Jack had, but I really wanted to have a fuck without a condom and see what it was like. Judith was so much smaller than Theresa that I doubted I could do it with her.

"Come on Tim, doesn't matter how dirty it is, she deserves everything she gets...what do you want?"

"To fuck Judith in the arse, but only if she wants me to." I blurted out.

"Ha-ha Judith...now you're going to get it. How do you want to do her, on her back or doggy?"

"Um... I think doggy...don't know if I'll get it in though."

Theresa let go of Judith who immediately wiped her face with her hand. Some of Jack's cum had started to dry and leave a crust around her mouth.

"Use some of this". Theresa had the bottle of coconut oil which she handed to me. "Get on your knees Judith. Poke your bum in the air cause Tim's going to fuck you in the arse."

Judith wasn't giggling now and looked back at me as I pulled of the condom and squirted a bit of oil onto my cock. She got onto her knees then bent forward placing her head on her forearms. Her bum was totally exposed offering me a view of her puckered hole. On an impulse I squirted a bit of oil at her hole. She squealed and jerked forward before resuming her position. My cock was super hard as I pressed it at the centre of her hole and pushed. Nothing happened so I held my cock at a lower angle and raised myself above her, rubbed the head around her hole and pushed again.

"Got to relax Judith. Let him in."

I felt the tension release and now the tip of my cock finally made some progress as a half inch then then the whole head squeezed between the muscles of her entrance. I knew if I didn't hold it there, she would push me back out, so I kept the pressure on using my hips and holding my cock as straight as possible with my hand. Suddenly I felt Judith relax again as she accepted more cock and at least half of it was slowly forced up her shute. It was incredibly warm and tight. I stopped and didn't dare move for fear of being pushed out and we stayed like that for at least a minute before I moved back ever so slightly then pushed forward again. More of my cock eased in and now I felt it was safely inside her and moved my hands down to grip onto her tits while moving back and forward ever so gently, increasing the length of each stroke.

Judith was moaning but I had no idea if it was through pleasure or pain. Theresa was grinning away and got closer to watch.

"Fuck her Tim...fuck the dirty sluts bum hole for me...give her all you've got...he's got his cock in your arse Judith, you dirty little bitch...he's fucking you with his big fat cock."

Judith groaned now with every stroke even though she was still too tight for me to move back and forward much. Once again Theresa's dirty talk was getting to me and I imagined myself like she said...like a dog fucking Judith, and as her tight arsehole became more lubricated, I didn't hold back but started to fuck her as hard as I dared, squatting behind, balancing by holding on to her tits and looking at my cock disappearing into her hole. I felt something touch my balls briefly, it was Theresa's hand as she reached behind, wriggled it around and then pushed fingers into Judith's pussy. Judith let out the loudest moan yet as I felt extra pressure on my cock. Theresa forcing her fingers in and out of the pussy, was having the effect of rubbing my cock through the wall of Judith's arse and pussy. Judith started making that mewling sound then she started humping against me as she went through her biggest orgasm ever. It was all too much for me as my own orgasm built like nothing I had ever felt before. When I let go, my cock was pushed deep into Judith's arse, I gave out a huge groan, and with the second and third shots I pulled back then pumped deeper each time. Judith squealed out loud but continued to hump my cock and Theresa's hand. It was several seconds before I finally finished and slumped forward pushing Judith down onto the grass while Theresa pulled her hand away. We both lay there panting for what seemed like minutes before I pulled my rapidly shrivelling cock out, followed by a stream of cum from her arse.

In a panic Judith rolled over and tried to look between her legs. "I don't want it in my pussy"' and held three fingers across her pussy hole. "Get me a towel Theresa," then she looked at us and started laughing. There was a dribble of cum between her legs from her arse to the grass below it. We grinned at her as she wiped herself with the towel.

I was totally spent, but Judith was exhausted and slumped back onto her side.

"Had enough yet?"

Judith just nodded at Theresa.

"Good...hope you hurt all over...are you sore?"

"A bit," she giggled. "I think I've had enough."

"At last," grinned Theresa. "I think the boys have finally fucked some sense into you."

Epilogue

I continued my relationship with Judith for a few months. The four of us had a few more adventures together, but nothing that matched those heady days of sailing to the island. I left school at the end of the year and followed my brother overseas, deciding on a couple of years working before university.

The inevitable happened and Judith ended up pregnant the following spring. Jack met the love of his life around the same time. A beautiful girl whom he eventually married, and his relationship with Theresa finished.

Judith was an exception to your average girl of the times. She had no inhibitions whatsoever, was extremely orgasmic and the most promiscuous female I was ever to meet, which combined with her perhaps immature sense of fun and humour left me a bit mis-guided as to the reality of sex in the real world. She also left me with a lifetime of memories and taught me how to appreciate and enjoy the female body. Thanks Judith.