The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know when you were playing with and sucking my boobs...well that made my pussy really tingle. Then when you did your stuff over me it happened again. I didn't think it would be very nice having your stuff on me, but it felt really sexy, and I didn't mind. It was really cool to see it happen as it squirted out. Will you play with my titties again. It felt nice when you lightly pinched them, and when you do your stuff, you can do it on them if you want... Could you do your stuff so that it goes over my nipples?"

"Ok...but you better stop right now for a while, or it will be too late." I realised that when she talked to me like that it almost had as much effect on me as what she was doing to my cock. What she had just said nearly put me over the edge yet again. I gently pulled her wrist away. She reached behind and undid her bikini top.

"Might as well get rid of these too," and lifted her bum to slip off the bottoms. Then she turned around onto her knees in front of me, reached forward and pulled my shorts the rest of the way down to my ankles. I kicked them off.

'If you pull open the locker under me, you'll find a life jacket. Kneel on that." There were wooden ribs in the bottom of the boat that had to be bloody hard on her knees.

"Aw... that's better," she said as she slid the life jacket under her knees. "That's nice of you to think of that... You're really nice to me even when we're mucking around. You know when we had a fuck before...I just figured you would have a fuck and that was it, but you made me feel good first...I was a bit nervous you know. Did you just lick and suck me because you like to do that or was it to make me feel better first?"

"Umm...a bit of both really, I wasn't sure if I was going to like licking your pussy, but once I got used to it, I really liked it, especially when you opened your legs right up and pulled my head into your pussy...I guess it was cool that we were both getting turned on at the same time."

Judith smiled at me then reached up and we kissed before she whispered into my ear. "If you play with my boobs then I think I might have a go at sucking on your cock. Would that be alright?"

"Hell yeah," I whispered back and started licking in and around her ear which seemed to turn her to Jelly as she momentarily shook, then sank back onto her knees and put a hand around my cock.

Judith slowly started to pull on me and I placed a hand over her tit then caressed the nipple with my fingers. It immediately became hard under my touch. She stopped the stroking, and I watched as she closed her eyes, put her tongue out and touched it to the tip of my cock. There was a little dribble of precum on the end of her tongue as she pulled it back into her mouth. She took a few seconds to think about the taste then looked up at me and smiled. "It's alright...hardly tastes of anything." She still had her hand wrapped around my cock as she now started licking around the head. The sensation of having the head of my cock licked and the view of Judith's hand around it as she slowly pulled it up and down, caused me to involuntarily pinch Judith's nipple, but she didn't seem to mind. Now she sat back looked at my cock again, looked up at me then placed her lips over the head of my cock and slowly slid them up and down. My natural instinct was to shove it into her mouth, but I resisted knowing I might scare her off. I groaned quietly, but what happened next made me groan out loud, as this time as her lips slid over the head and down the shaft, I felt extra pressure as she sucked her cheeks in. The only thing stopping my cock popping further into her mouth was the top of her hand. After she repeated this process a few more times she sat back again and once more looked up at me.

"Am I doing it alright, I think I'm supposed to suck like that?"

"That feels awesome. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes," she laughed. "It makes me feel real naughty as hell. Theresa was right, boys sure do like their cocks being sucked on. Umm... would you feel up my pussy again and then I'll see if I can suck in more of your cock before you do your stuff. Remember you have to do it on my boobs...over my nipples."

I shook my head. "Shit Judith...if you keep talking like that I'm going to blow before I get anywhere near your boobs." She giggled.

I had my hands full as it was. Trying to keep the yacht on track with one hand while playing with Judith's tits with the other, grabbing glimpses of Jack and Theresa who were still fucking and then trying to concentrate on not cumming as Judith sucked on and wanked my cock.

"Come and sit beside me."

Jack was thrusting into Theresa faster now. She twisted her head back and said something to him. Suddenly jack pulled his cock out grabbed the end of the condom which stretched as he pulled it off, pumped his cock with his hand a couple of times before a couple of streams of cum shot out and over Theresa's bum and back. Jack had his eyes closed in ecstasy as he slumped forward onto Theresa.

Judith laughed. "That was so hot...Theresa sure likes cum on her bum. That's the second time she's copped it."

Jack and Theresa slumped into the bottom of the boat, both obviously exhausted.

I placed my hand on Judith's stomach and she opened her legs as I slid it down over the front of her pussy. She watched as I slid a finger between her pussy lips and started circling it around her clit. By now I knew what made Judith the most excited and felt her clit harden under my touch, her pussy lips were becoming slippery so that my finger slid down to her pussy hole. I kept my touch as light as possible just brushing the top of her clit as I slowly hooked the end of my finger and dabbed it in and out.

"Oh gawd", she moaned, clenched her thighs then relaxed, then spread her legs inviting my finger further into her hole. Her hand went around my cock, and we slowly stroked in rhythm with each other. Judith tried kissing me but with a bit of sea running and the sea breeze now at its full afternoon strength, all my focus was on the bow of the boat as it dipped and lifted to slew across the top of each swell.

"Do it fast now." Her eyes were closed and her voice husky as I gradually increased the pace until my finger was pushing in and out as fast as I could while the palm of my cupped hand slapped against the front of her pussy. Her hand suddenly stopped moving as she squeezed my cock until it was almost painful.

"Gawd...I'm doing it." Judith let out a weird wheezing groan and clamped her legs together. She shook in spasm, and her arms and legs stiffened before she finally slumped back down and leaned against me.

"Didn't know that was going to happen again...you made me do that again, thought I was going to feint." She lightly punched me in the arm, laughed and smiled up at me. "Your turn."

On her knees kneeling on the lifejacket once again, she started pulling up and down on my raging hard cock, dabbed at the precum on the tip with a finger, spread it around, grinned up at me, then slipped the head between her lips. Judith took a couple of slow sucks, pulled off, looked at my cock and this time pushed an inch further down the shaft. I had to look away. The feeling was so incredibly sensitive when she was sucking on the head that I thought I wouldn't be able to hold back. Now as her lips slid up and down the shaft where her hand had been, the feeling changed to one of relief and I knew I could last a little while longer as I tried to put the thought out of my mind that 'a girl is sucking on my cock'.

Theresa had her bikini back on and Jack his shorts. They were both sitting on the side of the boat. Theresa was grinning and Jack smirking as they watched us. Theresa shuffled further along towards us so that she could watch what Judith was doing.

I tried to talk as naturally as possible but there was a catch in my voice as Judith tried sucking yet further down my cock. "Got to Gybe soon mate". We had sailed at least a half mile past the point at Lincoln's Bay and were at the point where we would have to tack back if we went much further.

Jack just laughed at me. "Better finish what you're doing then."

Judith had a finger and thumb around the base of my cock and had managed to get at least half my cock into her mouth. She slid her lips up and down it 2 or 3 times before she would pull off and take another breath, then start again. Theresa was watching intently.

"You're a dirty little bitch Judith. Look at you...anyone would think you've done that before...you should shoot your cum into her mouth Tim...dirty slut deserves it."

Judith stopped and looked up at me. "You wouldn't would you?"

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Anyway Theresa...you can't talk, you've had three fucks now and two of those were doing it doggy. I think you like boys cumming over your bum...so there."

We all laughed then Judith retuned to my cock, popping it into her mouth. She was obviously trying to suck in as much as she could and I could feel my cock hitting the roof of her mouth, she knelt up straight and as she sank down onto me, at least another half inch slid in. The sensation on my cock transferred down into my balls and I knew I couldn't hold on any longer.

"Now Judith." I pulled my cock from her mouth, but she pushed my hand away and held it pointing at one nipple then stroked it a couple of times. I groaned as my cum shot onto her tit. She squealed but kept pumping as she pointed it from one nipple to the other while I unloaded a shot of cum onto each until I had no more, then laughed as we both looked at the mess I had made.

"Slut," said Theresa.

"You too," retaliated Judith.

Theresa threw Judith a towel and I pulled on my shorts.

"Got to gybe Tim."

Part Nine.

We shuffled the girls forward and told them to sit on the floor and watch the boom as Jack and I put the yacht through the Gybe and headed back into the bay. The breeze had pushed a bit of swell into the bay and as we ran in, we warned the girls to grab their gear and be ready to jump. I was on the bow and jumped off into chest high water as we swung head to wind. "Off, get off now." Jack yelled as the girls slipped off the stern into waist high water holding their bags over their heads. It took a bit of work to get the yacht off the beach and tack into the wind to clear the bay. We looked back at the beach where the girls stood waving to us.

Jack and I felt pretty smug with ourselves as we headed up the estuary and made our way up the creek to the boatshed. We went through the yacht with a fine-tooth comb ensuring there was no evidence remaining of the day's activities which was just as well as Jacks dad had seen us returning and had come down to help us wash and ready for the following days racing.

"Practising." Was jack's reply to his father's query as to what we were doing all day. Luckily, the next day we had some of the best results of the series, a first and a second, which pleased Jack's dad no end. "See what happens when you put the time in and practise boys. Keep at it." If only he knew.

Our relationship with the girls at school went from 'them and us' to the four of us hanging around together more than ever, and the boat shed became our hang out where we were able to meet up and muck around. Jack and Theresa seemed to become more intimate and would often meet up without Judith and me around.

Judith was the most promiscuous and sensual girl I was ever to meet. In a way she misled me as to how I perceived most women viewed sex and relationships. There were no boundaries when it came to what she would do and for my part I was a willing participant as I had a natural inclination to give as much as I received. I got to know her erogenous zones, her ears, nipples, the small of her back. I could make her come without even going anywhere near her pussy, but when I did, I was to find she was multi-orgasmic. When we fucked, she would hold me squeezed between her legs and might have 3 or 4 orgasms over a few minutes after I had finished. Fucking was a problem though as I refused to do it without a condom, and they were hard to come by. Several times we came dangerously close to throwing caution to the wind and although I felt the loss of sensitivity when we had a condom, it helped me to prolong our sessions. The temptation to try it without, was at times almost over-whelming. The situation was alleviated when one of Jack's brother's mates came up with a whole box of 50 for us. Terry was our hero and constantly kept us in awe with his stories of conquests of the opposite sex and what his group of friends got up to. Their parties were legendary. They had a carved wooden spoon (called the ugly stick) that was given to the guy who brought the ugliest chick to the party, but the deal was that everyone had to try and come on to the chick or else they had to supply the beer at the next party. We knew, or at least hoped that Terry wouldn't spill the beans to Jack's brother about the condoms.

So, with an endless supply of condoms the four of us were at it like rabbits. Judith couldn't get enough, and it was around this time I realised she wasn't normal, in fact she was a nymphomaniac, but I didn't know what the word meant back in those days although I was soon to learn as Theresa often called Judith a 'Nympho'.

Judith wanted to try everything and wasn't shy in telling me what she wanted us to experiment with next. Her favourite thing to do, was straddle my face as I licked her, then as soon as she came (which often left me with sore ears), she would grab my cock, guide it into her pussy and straddle my hips while having me play with her tits. This way she was able to control her orgasms by stopping and starting as she slid up and down my shaft until she lost control completely and would fall forward onto my chest as I felt her pussy pulsing around my cock.

Part Ten.

Our reckoning with Shane came a few weeks after our first yacht trip. School had finished for the day and Judith and I were walking towards the main gate after meeting up, coming from different classes. Jack and Theresa were thirty metres ahead of us when they both suddenly stopped. Following their gaze, I saw Shane and Ricky outside the school gates. This wasn't the first time that they had come to harass the younger kids as they left school for the day. All the kids were taking a wide berth as they streamed through the gate, but some started turning around and heading back into school to use the back gate.

Shane had a terrified boy named Glen pinned by the scruff of the neck up against the single wooden fence rail. He was about 13 in his first year at high school, a good kid who was a wicked rugby player. As last year students in a bit of fill in year, Jack and I had been asked to help coach one of the school's rugby teams and we knew Glen well. A first-year teacher by the name of Miss Harrison was supervising the road patrol which looked after the road crossing. She looked lost as to what to do.

Jack dropped his bag and charged down the hill straight through the gate and barrelled into Shane who was taken totally unawares.

I dropped my bag and sprinted down the hill. By the time I got there, Jack and Shane had each other in a clinch but Ricky had jumped onto Jack's back and was trying to pull him backwards with an arm around his neck. I did the same to Ricky but used a knee in the small of his back so that he had no choice other than to let go of Jack as I pulled him over backwards. I tried to keep the headlock on, but he was so wiry that he slipped out of it so that we both now stood facing each other. What came automatically to me was my 'Billy Jack' stance, arms up like a boxer but not with closed fists ready to wrestle or box. Jack and I had practised sparring against one another for hours like this deflecting each other's slaps. Suddenly Ricky went berserk charging in at me with swinging arms and fists that rained around my head. I had covered up and only a few of his punches got through, these hitting my ears and the back of my head. Ricky was fighting like a girl, arms swinging flat out one after another, he wasn't even watching where he was punching.

Jack and I used to play a game where we would punch one another as hard as we could on that upper part of the arm where it has most muscle. We had learnt that to achieve maximum effect you didn't punch at the arm but at an imaginary spot on the other side of it. I took a small step back and let rip aiming not at Ricky's head but behind it. It caught him neatly on the side of his nose and upper lip. He staggered back and sat down on his bum. Holding his hands to his face and then pulling them away, they were covered in blood which continued to pour out of his nose. Ricky stood up and I advanced on him again, not believing my luck with that punch, and with adrenalin up and confidence soaring was ready to have another go, but he backed away. I quickly shot a glance behind me and saw that it was all over for Shane. Jack had him on the ground. He was behind Shane with an arm around his neck and was smacking punches into the side of his head. Jack's legs were wrapped around Shane's and his ankles were locked together. Jack had got me in this position when we wrestled and there was no way out of it. Ricky moved around me as if to help his mate, but I moved with him to block his way, almost daring him to try it and glaring at him while maintaining my best Billy Jack stance.

Miss Harrison was yelling at a couple of kids who sprinted back up the hill to "Get Mr Bowden". Bowden was the headmaster at the school. However, a black and white Holden pulled up at the curb. Constable Miller was our local cop. Often before and after school he would come along to check on the school patrol and ensure that cars took heed of the stop signs, and God help anyone who ran and didn't walk across the road. Miller was huge and our fathers knew him well as he was a member of the Returned Services Association. Jack's, Judith's, and my father's had all fought in World War II. Although in a way we had been a bit intimidated by Miller, he was fair. Many years previously he had caught Jack and I raiding an orchard. Rather than telling our parents which would have resulted in a hiding, he had turned us around and given us both a kick in the bum with his bloody great boot.

Now he casually strode over to Jack and Shane, reached down grabbed Shane by the arm, pulled him off Jack, waltzed him down to his car, opened the back door and shoved him in. Then he did the same to Ricky but made him stand against the car so that he didn't get blood everywhere. He just pointed to Jack and me then to the fence where we both stood while he retrieved a first aid kit from the boot of the cop car, pulled out some cotton wool and shoved it at Ricky.

"Anything to say for yourselves boys?" He stood in front of us and folded his arms.

"No sir." Jack and I responded in unison.

Then that kid Glen wandered over and stood in front of Miller. "Excuse me sir. They were just trying to help me from getting beat up because I wasn't going to give those guys my pocket money."

Miller looked down on him, smiled and then patted him on the head with his bloody great paw.

"Thank you, son. Now off you go."

Now Miller leaned over us and signalled us to listen as he quietly spoke to us so that nobody could hear. "Ok fellas, I don't have to be very smart to figure out what went on here. Those two clowns finally got their comeuppance. You see, I'm not allowed to say this, but I can't say I'm sad to see it happen, but...that's just between us and don't piss me off by repeating it. Now...I think I might just have a word with your parents in case any of this gets back to them and for the school's sake, or else I won't be doing my job and that won't look good, but I'm sure they won't be angry after I talk to them. Lastly don't go around beating people up and thinking your tuff just because you beat these two clowns...do you understand me? Jack your old man tells me you want to join up and become a cop in a couple of years. Good for you mate, but don't blow it by getting a record."