The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what a normally quiet Theresa was saying. Once Theresa had Judith at a disadvantage, she was letting her have it. I glanced at Jack who just shrugged his shoulders at me. Theresa moved back next to Jack. She was obviously randy as hell and pulled Jack's shirt off then yanked his shorts down. Jacks rock hard cock only came into view for a second, before she wrapped her hand around it. I checked for boats around us and hoped the launch a half mile away didn't have binoculars on us. Judith was beginning to groan now each time I gave her instructions. I bent my thumb up so that the knuckle pushed against her arsehole. I had given her arse an occasional lick before when she had been sitting on my face, and even dabbed at it with my finger a few times, but she surprised me by pushing her bum onto it and then sliding back and forward on the shaft. I knew she was going to cum soon as she started to gasp and pick up the pace her hips moving faster and faster on the shaft. One long groan and then her thighs squeezed onto the shaft and my hand, relaxed then squeezed half a dozen more times. She slumped forward and grabbed the back of the centre case presenting me with an open view of her pussy as it twitched. I was so randy that I reached forward and pushed a finger against her exposed hole. For a while she did nothing then I felt her push back. She wasn't done yet. Her hole was slippery with her cum, and I slowly increased the pace when she suddenly reached behind and pushed my hand away then shuffled backward so that the knob on the end of the tiller was against her pussy hole. Now she worked on the knob until ever so gently, the one-inch shaft slipped inside her. While this was happening, I was still giving her steering instructions and the left and right hip movements helped the knob wriggle further into her hole. Sitting behind her I was gobsmacked at what she was doing. After a few moments she started to ride the shaft. Theresa and Jack were staring at her open mouthed.

"Shit Judith, you are the world's most shameless hussy."

"I know. This feels so good though...can't help myself," giggled Judith as she increased the tempo.

Teresa turned to Jack and whispered in his ear. Jack looked at Judith then nodded. He got up, kicked away his shorts and then swung his leg over the centre case facing Judith, shuffled down towards her and lifted her hands off the end of the case and placed them on his thighs. His cock was only inches from her face.

"Suck it Judith, lick and suck Jack's cock." Judith dropped onto her elbows supporting herself on Jack's thighs then licked around the head of his cock before pressing her lips onto the head and pushing it into her mouth. She started a slow rhythm of sucking him in and out. Theresa moved over so she could watch then sat beside me to watch Judith's pussy with the end of the Tiller sliding in and out of it. I checked around for other boats again. Theresa knelt between Judith and Jack before suddenly wrapping one hand around the base of Jack's cock and balls, and the other onto the back of Judith's head. I dabbed a finger against Judith's puckered arsehole. Judith immediately pushed back onto it forcing more of the Tiller into her pussy.

"You like sucking Jack's cock; does it feel naughty? How much cock can you fit in your mouth you dirty cock sucking slut?" She was pushing Judith's head down now at the same time as she pulled Jack's cock up and into Judith's mouth. Jack gave me a 'do you believe this is happening', look.

"Look at you... you filthy little bitch. Sucking on a boy's cock with another big wooden cock up your pussy and Tim's touching your areshole now. You're the filthiest girl in the whole wide world and I hope the boys fuck your dirty little pussy so hard later, that you'll beg them to stop. Where do you want Jack to do his stuff? All over your face or in your dirty little cock sucking mouth. No...don't say anything, he can decide."

Shit, I'm thinking to myself. Theresa was giving Judith hell before, but this was on a new level. She was trying as hard as she could to humiliate Judith but all that was happening was Judith getting more and more into it the dirtier Theresa talked.

All this dirty talk was getting to me as well, my cock was trying to bust out of my shorts and there was nothing I could do about it with one hand on the Tiller and the other useless with fingers still taped together. I didn't want to cum in my pants, but I was close. "Hold still." I told Judith and took my hand off the Tiller, stood up, undid my shorts, and pushed them down. With my cock free I sat down again and placed my hand back on the Tiller. Theresa glanced at my cock and grinned at me.

"Tim's got his cock out Judith. Want him to shoot his stuff over you? He's looking at your bum and what you've got shoved up your hole." Judith groaned with her mouth full of Jack's cock.

How Jack was holding out I had no idea as Judith was sucking so hard on his cock, I could see her cheeks concaving in each time she pulled up his shaft. She had a rhythm going now, forward on the Tiller as she sucked up the length of Jacks cock, then back onto the tiller as she slid back up his cock with the help of Theresa's hand. Slowly the tempo increased but I didn't know if it was Theresa or Judith who had picked up the speed. The end of my finger was still pushing against Judith's arse which suddenly relaxed allowing my finger to slide in to the first knuckle. It was incredibly warm. This must have been the trigger as she started to cum. I felt her arse pulsate around my finger; her hips started bucking on the tiller shaft and I hoped she didn't break it. Jack pulled his cock from her mouth and gave it a couple of pumps, Theresa held Judith's head so that she couldn't pull away and two squirts of Jack's cum hit her face. Her mouth was open as she squealed allowing cum to hit her open mouth, She that funny mewling sound that went hand and hand with her own cum as Jack's dribbled out of the side of her mouth. Theresa had hold of Jack's cock and was wiping the end of it over Judith's face and lips as even more cum flowed out. Judith squeezed her thighs together and gripped onto my finger as her backside shook. I pulled my finger from her, grabbed my cock, and held it over her arse. With just a couple of pumps I couldn't hold out any longer. I was grunting as cum shot over her arse cheeks and dribbled down between them and over her arsehole.

Part Fourteen.

Because I hadn't been paying attention the yacht started rounding up into the wind. "Off Judith, get off," I called out. She didn't move so I pushed her forward hard, and she fell face first onto Jacks lap as I yanked the Tiller over to pull us back on course. Both Jack and Judith lost their balance and fell into the bottom of the boat. Jack was laughing but Judith just curled up on her side as though she was going to sleep.

"Move you guys, move...there's a boat heading our way. Move it!" The launch was about 400 metres away and heading straight for us. I retrieved my shorts and pulled them on, as did Jack while Theresa threw her shirt on. But Judith didn't move.

"Come on Judith," I yelled at her.

"I can't," she said...giggling as she lay curled up on her side.

Fuck I thought. "Cover her up." I called out and Jack and Theresa grabbed a couple of towels and threw them over her.

The launch cruised past us 50 metres away. Jack and I gave them a wave which is what we did in those days. As they went past our stern, I leaned over on one elbow so that they couldn't see past me into where Judith lay. There were two men and two women in the back of the launch. They looked at us curiously as the boat slid past and I wondered what they had seen. Judith was still giggling under the towels.

"Can I get up yet."

"No.... stay still."

Judith eventually got up and into her Bikini, she was grinning at the three of us.

"You are such a dirty little bitch Judith, that was the rudest thing I have ever seen in my life, I hope your pussy hurts."

"No...it's fine, my pussy has never felt better. Can I have some beer to wash my mouth out."

We cracked up laughing and Jack went to open another beer before Theresa reminded him that it was Judith's job to supply the refreshments and entertainment, which put us all in hysterics again.

The bay was empty, and the girls dived off and started splashing around as we drifted in. After dropping off the bags and anchoring, Jack and I joined them which resulted in the inevitable cock fight. We lay in the sun, and I would have been happy to spend the rest of the day doing just that, but Theresa had other ideas.

"Tim's turn. What do you want to do Tim?" I hadn't even given it a thought.

"Buggered if I know. Have a feed...hope you girls brought us something to eat, swim, lay in the sun like we are now."

"No way. We had an agreement you guys. You have to fuck Judith silly."

"I think she just did that herself," laughed Jack. "We can't just turn it on Theresa...need a bit of time to recover. Anyway, not doing anything here on the beach. Look!"

Two yachts were nosing into the bay. We gathered everything up and headed up the track. Judith grabbed my hand and pulled me back behind the others.

"Are you mad at me for sucking Jack's cock...Theresa made me do it you know?"

"Did you like it?"

"Umm...didn't mind," she giggled. "You can do anything you want if you like to make up for it. Isn't there anything you want...I didn't mind your finger in my bum...you could do that if you like...put your thing in my bum hole."

I stopped in my tracks. "Shit Judith...I'm not a Homo, that's what they do."

"Jack and Theresa have done it."

"What?"

"Jack fucked Theresa's bum. They didn't have a Frenchie, and both wanted to fuck, so Jack fucked Theresa up the bum."

There wasn't much Jack didn't tell me, but he hadn't told me that, guess he might have thought I might give him shit about being a queer.

"I don't think I could if I wanted to... it was really tight Judith."

"But we could try if you wanted to. You're getting a stiffy aren't you. Maybe your cock wants to even if you don't." She grabbed the front of my shorts and started rubbing it, then reached up and started kissing me. The thought that she had had Jack's cum on her lips immediately came to mind.

"Come on... let's see what happens. I'm sure Theresa has something in mind for us."

We sat in the clearing, drank beer, and ate 'Crunch'. Judith drank more than her share and started to giggle at everything that was said.

"What's it going to be Tim?"

I had been anticipating the question. "Umm...how about a show for us. Judith can lick your pussy to get Jack and me ready again."

"Good idea." Theresa stood up and shrugged off her shorts and bikini bottom. "Come here Judith. Start licking." A giggling Judith who I figured might have drunk a bit too much beer again, got onto her knees as Theresa shifted her feet apart then pulled Judith's head into her crutch. "Good little bitch...show the boys what you like doing to me." Theresa pulled apart the top of her pussy lips with her free hand exposing her clit which Judith flicked at with the tip of her tongue. Theresa pushed her hips forward as she opened her legs wider giving Judith better access to her pussy.

"That's it...show Jack and Tim how you like to lick around my hole and put your tongue into it...no wait...take your clothes off and lie down on your back...I'm going to sit on you. Then it's Jack's turn...what do you want to do Jack?"

"Just watch the show girls, maybe you could work me up again," he laughed then dropped his shorts to expose his cock. I followed suit, already hard.

Theresa straddled Judith's tits then shuffled up so that her crutch was poised over Judith's mouth. She reached behind and undid her bikini top then lowered herself so that her pussy was just millimetres from Judith's mouth. Judith didn't need any encouragement and started licking Theresa's pussy. Theresa gently moved her hips back and forward placing Judith's tongue where she wanted it.

Jack moved in front of Theresa and knelt down so that he got a good view of Theresa's pussy with Judith's tongue licking it. I knelt beside Judith's legs so that my view was from behind, not being able to resist I reached up and started playing with Judith's tits. Her legs opened as I gently pinched her nipples, and she shifted a hand onto my leg. I shuffled up a bit and Judith put her hand around my cock. Theresa had leant forward and supporting herself on her hands started licking Jack's cock which he was gently pumping. Dragging my hand down Judith's stomach over the furry down on her pussy, I then spread her lips with a finger and thumb. She groaned into Theresa's pussy and quickened the tempo of her licking. Theresa had started sucking onto Jack's cock now when suddenly she leant further forward exposing her puckered arsehole so that Judith's tongue which had been in her pussy was now in line with it as Theresa squatted down.

"Poke it in you dirty bitch...poke your tongue into my bum hole."

Judith didn't hesitate. Her tongue flicking around and then pushing into Theresa's arse. Theresa groaned and bucked. Meanwhile I pushed a finger into Judith. Her pussy wasn't as tight as normal and was puffy around the lips which I figured was due to fucking herself on the Tiller. She opened her legs wider and bent up her knees as I slowly wanked her with one then a second finger.

Theresa rolled off Judith and lay next to her on the ground leaning on an elbow.

"That's enough...don't want you guys coming too soon. Judith...let go of Tim's cock."

"Aw...I was having fun," she giggled.

"So was I," said Jack.

"Tim's turn, how do you want to fuck her Tim? Want to do her doggy, fuck the little slut in the arse...remember you guys have to fuck her silly. Maybe you'll need to fuck her a couple of times each. Hope your dicks are up to it," she laughed. "Come on Tim, how do you want to do it?"

Part Fifteen.

Ever since Judith first told me about it, I had Thought about what Shane had done to Theresa.

"Ok I want to fuck Judith while you guys hold her legs up straight up in the air by her ankles like Shane did with Theresa."

"Yes please," said Judith, Jack and I laughed. Theresa just shook her head.

Theresa made Judith roll the condom onto my cock. For once there was no foreplay. Jack and Judith took an ankle each, spread Judith's legs and then held them pointing straight up as I crawled between them, shoved my cock into her and started fucking.

"Not allowed to kiss her...only fuck her. If you cum, she can suck you hard again while Jack does her and we'll keep doing that till she begs us to stop. If you guy's need a rest, I'll do her with my fingers until you're ready."

I was conscious that I was supposed to fuck Judith as long and as hard as possible, but having Judith spread so wide and not as tight as normal, I was as deep inside her as I had ever been, within a few strokes my balls were hitting on her arse. Judith started grunting and I wondered how long it would be before she came. When she did, I knew I would have trouble holding off, as she would always squeeze on my cock and her pussy muscles rippling would always make me cum. I pulled out as she started to make that funny mewling sound like a cat. It must have been agony for her as she was unable to clench her thighs as she usually did when cumming. Jack and Theresa held her legs up and wide open as she thrashed her hips around. She was panting before she finally relaxed.

Theresa started laughing. "Good job. Guess what you're going to get now Judith...more cock...more cock than you know what to do with and the boys can keep doing you just like this."

Theresa had finally found a way to humiliate and make Judith suffer, if you could call it that, and intended making the most of it. I started to fuck Judith again, this time it was a good five minutes before Judith came again and once more, I pulled out as I felt her start to cum. Judith kicked and twisted through her orgasm so that Jack and Theresa had to grip her ankles extra hard to stop her kicking free. Once her gyrations had stopped, she lay again panting. There was a dribble of her cum juice between her pussy and arse.

"Need a rest Theresa...my ankles are hurting."

Theresa looked at Jack and nodded. They released her legs. I stood up and had to take a couple of steps to steady myself feeling a bit dizzy.

"You want to do her next Jack."

"Hell yeah." Judith was sitting up and Theresa grabbed a condom out of Jack's bag but instead of giving it to Jack, threw it between Judith's legs.

"You put it on him...put it on the cock that's going to fuck you now so that you can give it a good feel first, give it some sucks before you put it on."

I knew Theresa was pushing home her advantage and trying to humiliate Judith at any opportunity. Judith for her part was smiling but not giggling as usual, trying not to act intimidated. Once more this was becoming a battle of wills, Judith not conceding as Jack knelt in front of her spread legs. Judith placed her hand around his cock, gave it a couple of pumps then opened her mouth and ran her lips up and down Jack's cock. Jack was raging hard and pulled off after a few seconds not wanting to cum. Judith ripped open the foil and rolled the condom on to his cock. Judith was an expert at this by now and used her hand around his cock to pull it down. Jack gave out a little groan and with his hands on his thighs leant back arching his back.

'How long was Jack going to last I wondered?' Theresa grabbed both Judith's ankles lifted them up and tipped her onto her back. "Grab one Tim, spread them wide." I wrapped my hands around the ankle and held the leg against my stomach. Together we nearly had Judith's bum lifted off the ground as Jack pushed into Judith and started pumping.

"Give it to her Jack. Fuck her hard as you can...use her like the slut she is."

I must admit that holding her legs up in the air while Judith got fucked was a real turn on, especially while listening to Theresa giving her grief. At times during the day, I had felt a bit sorry for Judith as Theresa continued to do her best to take Judith to the point of giving in and accepting that she had had enough. But Judith kept surprising us by brushing off the insults, and I was coming to the realization that Judith was the ultimate slut and nothing we did to her or said to her was ever going to do anything other than satisfy her own perverted needs. It must have been discouraging to Theresa.

Judith started to groan as Jack started to pump faster and I knew from experience she was showing all the signs of cumming again.

"Stop Jack...don't cum, I want you to fuck me too."

It was too late for Judith though who groaned in frustration as she went through another orgasm.

I'm sure I saw her pussy quivering as Judith sighed, slumped back onto the grass. She lay there spreadeagled, panting again, and as Theresa and I let go of her legs, rolled onto her side.

"Give her some more Tim, but don't cum I've got something else in mind."

Theresa knelt beside Judith and spoke quietly to her. "You had enough yet?" There was no response. "The boys are going to fuck you again and then I'm going to get them to cum all over you because that's what you deserve. You're such a slut Judith...get on your hands and knees, Tim can fuck you doggy...ask Tim to fuck you like a dog Judith...get him to fuck you like the dirty little bitch you are."

Judith just giggled.

"Come on get up and spread your knees Judith, ask Tim to fuck you like a dog."

Judith laughed now, doing as she was told. "Please Tim, fuck me like a dog."

Once again I didn't need any encouragement. Theresa talking like that had made me plenty hard again. I got onto my knees behind her and worked my cock into Judith's pussy using my hand. I still had the condom on, and Judith was so wet that I slipped in easily then pulled her back to sit on my thighs, slid my hands up onto her tits before lifting her up and down on my cock. It wasn't long before she started bouncing up and down on her own. Then Theresa got onto her hands and knees beside Judith, spread her knees apart and said to Jack. "I've watched you guys fucking all day long, I want you to do me now, but don't cum on me...cum all over that dirty bitch next to me. Cum on her face, you guys, then she won't be so smart and giggly."