The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

"When did that happen?"

"A couple of months ago. Shane and his gang Billy and Ricky found us up the bush. They were just feeling us up but then Shane said they were going to fuck us. I got scared and ran away as fast as I could, but Theresa didn't. She wanted it. She had been telling me she wanted to have a boy fuck her. Anyway, I crept back through the bush. Billy and Ricky were holding Theresa's legs up in the air by her ankles while Shane was on top of her fucking. When he finished Billy turned her over and fucked her from behind while the others cheered him on. She said Ricky must have cum in his pants because they were all wet and the others teased him about it. Then they started calling Theresa names and called her a 'slut' and a 'fucking whore.' She was upset and had a little cry, because they had been so mean to her after she had let them fuck her."

"Those guys are pricks...she could have got pregnant?"

"She was alright after a while, she said she didn't mind, and they both pulled out before they came. Billy's cum went all over her bum. She likes being fucked I think."

Part Seven

The images of Theresa being fucked while her legs were being held up by her ankles and then being fucked doggy style raced through my head, and now I had a serious hard on again and had to think about something else as we headed out of the water. At the same time, I had mixed feelings because of what those pricks had called her. Jack and I had had a couple of standoffs with Shane and his mates, and even though they were older than us, Jack had a reputation as a mean scrapper, which probably stopped us having a punch up. Billy and Ricky were smaller than Shane and both were skinny dudes and they all smoked to look tough, whereas Jack and I were both pretty buff from surfing and rugby.

Shane was a bully with a mean reputation and had been to reform school. Apparently, he got caught by the cops with a knife on him when he was about 16. He had a dot tattooed beside his eye that all the boys who had been to reform school got put on. I knew that I could handle Billy or Ricky and that Jack could probably beat Shane. Jack and I had wrestled and fought for years, and our favourite film was about a guy named Billy Jack, a karate and Kung foo fighter. We had been to see his movie three times and practised his moves every time we play fought. Jack was strong as hell though, and it wasn't very often I could beat him wrestling. Once Jack found out what they had said to upset Theresa, I knew that would be the tipping point with regards to Shane and his sidekicks.

We headed back up the path and into the bush. I pulled Judith's hand back and held a finger to my lips as we got close to the clearing. Creeping up we saw Theresa sitting up wiping her tits with a towel. Jack was lying next to her with a 'cat who got the cream', smile on his face.

Jack told me later what had happened. They had been having a tickle fight and Jack had straddled Theresa's stomach and was tickling her armpits when she made a grab at his cock, only he was so close to cumming anyway that after a few seconds he let rip with all of it landing on Theresa's tits.

"How much time have we got left?" asked Theresa.

"About another hour, the sea breeze is just kicking in," I replied.

"Ok guys... are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" asked Judith.

"The boys are going to fuck you."

"What...what are you talking about?"

"Well... you've kept on at me about what it was like to be fucked and teasing me about being the biggest slut, so I asked the boys to do you."

"Theresa!!". She sat down and stared up at us. "Both of them?"

"Yeah, then we will be even. I've got some 'Frenchies' for them so it will safe."

"You planned this...you are a conniving bitch."

"Yep, and I'm going to watch, same as you did with me."

"Hold on Theresa. I'm not going to do this unless Judith says it's Ok and Jack is probably the same."

"I don't even know if I'll be able to," said Jack. He was laughing as he looked at his only semi hard cock.

"Well...are you going to let them?"

"Um...I suppose so. I've got to do it sometime, and I want to see what it's like...but Tim goes first and if I don't like it you have to stop. Promise."

"Hey...you know I will." I smiled at her, and she tentatively smiled back.

Theresa who was still naked, handed me a Frenchie and I tossed it on the grass next to Judith then knelt beside her and started to pash her. I could feel that she was a bit nervous, and it took a few minutes before she began to relax and put her arms around my neck. I removed her top and started playing with and sucking on her tits as I had before, then slid my hand into her pants and over her pussy. I knew she was starting to feel turned on when she slipped her pants down her legs and kicked them away, then lay back on the grass. I spun around, sat on the grass, and slipped off my boardshorts. Jack was standing behind Theresa. Her legs were apart, and I could see his hand on her pussy as he rubbed it from behind, the other was playing with her hard nipple on one of those perfect shaped cones. They were only a few feet away watching us, but Theresa's eyes were half closed in ecstasy.

I was determined that Judith was going to enjoy this as much as I hoped I would. So I kissed her again then kissed her earlobe and whispered to her. "Do you want me to lick your pussy again first?"

She squirmed, "Yes...that would be nice, but will you kiss my ear again that was really hot?"

I took her earlobe between my lips and sucked on it before licking behind and in her ear. She groaned and shuffled her hips. I felt her thighs squeeze together. She relaxed again and then whispered back to me. "Do you want me to suck on your cock when you lick me?".

I laughed. "If you want me to fuck you then you better not, or else I'll cum and go soft."

She grinned at me "Ok but if you change your mind let me know. That ear thing you did made me have a little tingle in my pussy but lick me now," and she gently pushed my head towards her crutch. Once between her legs I started licking slowly again, but this time all over. The sides of her thighs along the crease nearest her pussy, between her pussy lips, around her clit, into her pussy hole and right down near to her bum hole which made her jump but then squeeze her thighs into my head. While this was happening, she had her hands on top of my head and was gently writhing and quietly groaning every time I hit a new spot. Then finally I shoved my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. Within seconds her legs clamped onto my head, and she started shaking for about 10 seconds then relaxed with a sigh.

"Come on you guys we haven't got all day." Theresa laughed at us. I reached behind me and gave her the finger. Judith let go of me.

"You ready?"

"Aha," she giggled.

I knelt back onto my heels and grabbed the condom. Peeled off the foil and it took a few seconds to figure out which way it would roll on. I was hoping it wasn't too big, but as I rolled it down my raging hard cock. it felt nice and firm. 'Ok, here we go', I said to myself.

Judith was lying down, but supported herself on her elbows so she could watch as I held my cock against her pussy then started pushing forward. I had no luck initially so then pulled back and worked the head around her pussy lips and tried again, this time the head pushed in, and Judith gave a little groan, then as she relaxed and lay back, slowly I was able to push more and more cock into her. I knew she would be tight as I had had trouble getting two fingers inside her and wondered if my cock would fit. Then suddenly Judith seemed to relax further, accepting the inevitable, and my cock was mostly inside her. I pulled back then pushed forward very slowly and things got easier as Judith's pussy seemed to get wetter. The feeling was amazing. Even though I was wearing a condom, the warmth and tightness had me wondering what it would feel like without the condom, but I knew I wouldn't last very long if I didn't have it on. "You ok?" I asked her.

"Aha," I kissed her and she responded by pulling my head into a full blown pash. I felt all the tension go out of her body now and my next strokes into her went deeper and deeper until I reached the end of her pussy. She gave little grunts into my mouth at the end of each stroke and ground her lips against mine. My rhythm increased and Judith pulled her heels up then placed them on the back of my thighs. I felt a sudden urge to pump flat out until I came but resisted and concentrated on a slow steady stroke. Judith started to writhe under me as she continued to dig her heels into the back of my thighs.

"Gawd... I'm going to do the biggest cum," she gasped into my ear then suddenly squeezed me tight with her arms and legs, hunched her back and let out a long groan. I swear I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock, and it took all my concentration not to cum.

"Oh... my gawd that was big." She slumped back and then pulled my lips back into hers and furiously started pashing as I started to fuck her again.

Glancing across at Jack, I saw Theresa was holding his cock with one hand and rolling a condom on to it with the other.

"Can I watch you squirt your cum?" giggled Judith.

This just about put me over the edge, and I started pumping faster. This time I wasn't going to hold back, and I was going as hard as I dared when I felt myself ready, pulled out had a bit of a panic trying to pull the condom off, wanked my cock a couple of times then shot my biggest load ever onto Judith's stomach then across the front of her pussy. She was leaning back on her elbows again so that she could watch and let out little gasps as each stream of cum hit her. I was so dizzy from cumming that I very nearly fell over sideways from my kneeling position and had to put my hands down to support myself. I looked at Judith and we both smiled. Suddenly she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down on to her and started kissing me. "Yuk." I pulled back as I felt the cum between us, but she had a firm grip on me and started laughing.

Theresa and Jack were still in the same place, where they had been watching us the whole time.

"You dirty little bitch Judith, you loved that."

"I know," she giggled. "It was the best...I can't believe it, my first proper fuck."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, a bit sore though." She looked at Jack who still had the condom on his cock that Theresa was still holding. "Can I... I don't know if I can take another one."

I was lying next to Judith now and the look on Jack's face was priceless. "What am I going to do about this then?" He pointed to his cock, and we all burst out laughing. Judith and I were in hysterics.

"We need to get going anyway." I had noticed the wind on the top of the trees.

"You get the yacht in, and we won't be long," said Jack. He looked at Theresa and she smiled back at him.

I threw on my shorts and Judith her bikini, packed up our gear and started down the track.

"Do you think they're going to have a fuck?"

"I don't know...probably. They better be quick though." What was going through my mind was mixed feelings. I was glad Jack hadn't fucked Judith as I would have felt a bit jealous and if she had let him, in a way it would mean she didn't care who fucked her one way or another. She soon alleviated those feelings.

"I'm glad it was only you... and that you were my first. Am I walking funny? I sort of feel like my legs are still wide open."

I laughed and took her hand but dropped it as we came out onto the beach.

Part Eight.

There was a launch in the bay, a dinghy pulled up on the sand, four adults and a group of kids having a picnic 20 metres to our right. "Just act naturally." I quietly told her from the corner of my mouth as we sauntered down the beach. "Hi," I called out and waved. The adults half pie waved back at us, but their stares followed us.

Dropping our gear near the water's edge. We both waded out and I swam out to the yacht and pulled myself in, hauled Judith over the stern, pulled up the anchor and then grabbed the paddle to get the yacht back onto the beach. We seemed to be waiting for ages with me holding the bow into the wind before Jack and Theresa appeared. The group on the beach were all staring at them as they wandered down to us. The men no doubt ogling Theresa's hot figure and glancing away quickly as guilty men do.

The sea breeze was steadily getting stronger as the sails went up and the yacht shot out of the bay. With a broad reach we were on our fastest point of sailing, and we had the girls sitting to windward.

"Take the tiller," jack said to me with a grin, and he moved up to sit with the girls on the side of the yacht. They talked quietly but I couldn't hear what was being said with the wind in the sails, the ropes creaking in the pulleys, and the water slapping against the side of the yacht. Then Judith shuffled her way back and sat beside me.

"They're going to have a fuck," she whispered in my ear.

"What...here in the boat... that's going to be a bit awkward."

"They were going to before, but Jack wanted to get back to the boat, so Theresa just pulled him off. Now Jack wants to give her a fuck," she giggled.

There were whitecaps now as the wind got steadily stronger. The yacht was starting to buck a bit and Judith swayed against me as each swell slid along the hull.

"Hope I don't get seasick."

"Keep looking at the horizon, that will steady your eyes and help your equilibrium."

"What's equilibrium?"

"Your balance... talk about something too, to take your mind off things. If you think you might get crook, then you might talk yourself into it. Sit down in the boat then you won't move around so much."

She sat down and then laid her head against my leg. "You know...this has been one of the best day of my life. It was so much fun...and I don't mean just the mucking around and having sex. You guys are so lucky...us girls hardly get to do anything like this."

"So, what sort of things do you do?"

"Aw you know just hang out in town, go to the bush, sunbathe at the beach. Really boring stuff. You guys get to surf and sail, play rugby".

"Why don't you play a sport like netball?"

"Nah...not very good at it and the other girls are all serious and get annoyed with us when we just want to have a bit of fun."

"Why do you let guys feel you up all the time?"

"You and Jack don't seem to mind." She had me there. "It's just that it's sort of exciting...you know it's nice when guys want to spend time with us and pay us attention. I know that we've got a reputation, but we sort of can't help it."

Theresa and Jack were sitting down in the bottom of the boat facing each other. Their hands were busy but with Jack's back to us it was hard to tell what was going on.

"If you became my boyfriend, I wouldn't do any of that stuff...I mean except with you."

"I don't know Judith...what happens when we are away sailing like today and tomorrow, or go surfing all day, and you get bored. What if someone hits on you for a feel or a fuck, what would you do then?"

"Kick them in the nuts." We both laughed ... "How are they going to have a fuck?"

There was no room between the side of the yacht and the centre case for the two of them to lie on the bottom of the boat and do it. Then Theresa stood up and with one hand supporting herself on the mast she pushed down her bikini bottom and kicked it free then expertly reached around to un- clip her top. Jack stood up and dropped his boardshorts. Theresa turned around and leaned over the foredeck of the yacht.

'They're going to do a doggy," Judith whispered to me and squeezed my leg with her hand.

Jack moved up and half squatted behind Theresa. then he held his cock and pushed it down between Theresa's cheeks. We could see it had a condom on it. Maybe the same one he had on before I thought, but then I saw the foil of the packet where they had been sitting. So...Theresa must have got more than a couple from her brother's stash. Jack was obviously having a bit of trouble getting his cock into Theresa and eventually Theresa lifted her right leg up and propped it on the side of the boat then reached back between her legs, grasped his cock and guided it to her pussy hole. Jack started to push forward then back and forward again until he had obviously got enough cock into her that he was able to relax and leaned forward supporting himself with his arms either side of Theresa. Now he started to slowly push in and out of Theresa. Judith and I had a perfect view of Jack's cock and balls as it slid in and out of Theresa's hole.

"Gawd...she's so dirty," whispered Judith. Her hand slid up and over my shorts and she slowly started rubbing my cock. Like me, Judith was getting turned on watching what was happening to her best friend. I was having my work cut out as the weight of the two of them on the bow of the yacht put it out of trim and it took a lot of work on the tiller to control the yawing of the yacht. Judith meanwhile tried sliding her hand up my inside of my shorts to get at my cock, but they were too tight especially as I had another hard on. The inevitable happened. The bow dipped into a whitecap which smacked into the side of the boat and spray flew over Theresa and Jack. Theresa squealed and Jack looked back and gave me a dirty look.

"Can't help it mate," as I pulled the yacht back onto course. Jack reached forward, lifted Theresa up and swung around to sit on the side of the boat. All the time his cock still in Theresa. She was sitting on his lap with her legs spread outside his, but the movement of the yacht meant that they were likely to fall back over the side or crash forward despite Jack holding the mast stay. Jack pushed Theresa forward so that she held onto the top of the centre case and Jack started pushing into her again then leaned forward over her back.

Judith giggled. "Jack looks like Fiona's dog when we saw it fucking her neighbour's dog. Look at Theresa, she's loving this," she whispered to me. Sure enough, Theresa was beginning to push back onto Jack. Her eyes were half closed and now she was leaning all the way over the centre case. "We could try that if you want to." Judith looked up at me and her hand squeezed my cock which was back to full attention and extremely uncomfortable jammed into my shorts. Both of us were getting more and more turned on watching what was going on.

"Not unless you want to go for a swim, I've got to concentrate on steering, are you getting randy again?"

"Aha...umm...if you take your shorts off, I'll play with your cock for you if you want...will you show me how to do it, to make some more cum come out...I'll do it for you?" She was looking up at me again with a cheeky grin on her face.

I wasn't going to turn down an offer like that. I was randy as hell again now and shuffled my shorts down. My cock bounced up as soon as it was free and Judith giggled, had a good long look at it and then touched a finger to the slit on top which was covered once again with precum.

"Show me what to do."

I wrapped my one free hand around it and gently stroked it a couple of times. "Just go slow and gentle, otherwise I won't last very long." She replaced my hand with hers and tried a couple of tentative strokes.

"Is that Ok... I really like your cock...it gets so nice and hard...this feels so naughty when I do this...I think I'll keep it?" She was smiling at me but kept glancing down at what she was doing.

"Yep. That's really nice." The feeling of having someone else wanking my cock was twice as intensive as I ever imagined it could be. "You had better go-slow Judith unless you want me to make a mess." I momentarily closed my eyes and then got a sudden fright as the yacht yawed and I had to jerk the tiller over to correct our course. I glanced at Jack and Theresa. Jack laughed at me and then continued his slow fucking of Theresa. Theresa was now hanging all the way over the centre case so that her tits hung down on the other side of it while she supported herself with her arms on the bottom of the boat. I couldn't believe how long they were managing to fuck without Jack blowing his load. They had a slow rhythm going that was in sync with the yacht as it pitched up and down with each wave.

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers