The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith grinned at me. "You know...I had a cum...an orgasm."

"Aw...ok." I grinned back.

I had been constantly looking around in case other boats came near, but so far, the ocean was clear. We were now approaching the island and I called out to Jack "Need to Gybe mate."

"Bugger," said Jack. Jack had one hand in Theresa's bikini bottom and the other on one of her tits. He looked around and then hopped up on the foredeck. "One other boat in the bay. I need a piss," he said. With one hand holding the mast he pulled out his semi hard cock and leaned out over the side of the boat. The girls squealed, then went into hysterics as Jack started to pee in a steady stream.

"Aw no... now I've got to pee. Must have been the beer," laughed Judith. "How long till we land?".

"Maybe half an hour. Can you hold out till then?" I asked.

"No...need to go now." "Me too," said Theresa.

"Um.... You've got two choices." said Jack. "Pee in the bailer or over the side of the boat."

The girls looked at the bailer which was a plastic bottle with the bottom cut off it.

"Bailer," said Theresa. "You guys aren't allowed to watch though."

"Wait till we gybe." Jack shifted back with me, and Judith joined Theresa, then we put the yacht through the gybe. The girls were giggling away trying to figure out how they could use the bailer. Then Theresa squatted down with her back to us while Judith held the bailer in front of her, they were both laughing. Theresa looked back over her shoulder. "Don't look you guys."

"Ok." We both looked away in opposite directions, but only for a few seconds. Theresa slipped her bikini pants onto her thighs.

"Nice bum," said Jack, and both girls collapsed in laughter. Then Judith squealed as Theresa's pee erupted. "You're peeing on me," she spluttered out between her squeals. The four of us were howling with laughter, and it took the girls a while to sort themselves out. Then Judith said "Yuk," and tossed the bailer overboard.

"What did you do that for?" Jack and I yelled.

"Sorry...it was covered in pee."

"That was our only bailer, now what are we going to do? You girls are going to have to bail with your hands if we ship water." Of course, it wasn't. The main bailer was in the stern locker attached to a cord.

"Sorry." Both girls looked worried now.

"I need to pee really bad now," said Judith.

"Umm...Ok, come back here and you can sit with your legs over the back of the boat and pee."

"But I might slip in."

"I'll hold you." I told her.

Jack moved forward to balance the boat and Judith moved back beside me.

"I'll have to take my Bikini bottoms off."

"So...I've already seen everything."

"Yes.... but I'll be peeing."

"Don't worry about it...I'll be behind you. I won't let you fall in."

She glanced forward then slipped off her pants as I stood behind her, lifted her up and swung her legs out over the back of the boat and placed her bum on the edge. She was surprisingly light. I kept a firm hold on her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder as she started giggling again. Then she started peeing, spurts co-inciting with the giggles. When she had finished, I lifted her inboard and she pulled her pants back on, looked up at me and said "Thanks."

Part Five

We drifted into the bay and dropped the sails. There was a large yacht anchored there. The girls had covered up and put their shirts on. We told the girls we needed to behave, as the pennant we flew represented our yacht club. When we grounded on the beach the girls jumped ashore and we handed them their bag but not before we put some more beer bottles inside. I paddled the yacht out beyond the low tide mark threw the anchor over and swam ashore. The big yacht in the bay lifted their anchor and motored off.

"Cool, all ours. How long have we got?" asked Theresa.

"3 or 4 hours, depends on when the sea breeze kicks in." I answered. The morning offshore breeze had now died down to nothing and the ocean was glassy calm. "When do you have to be home?"

"It doesn't matter today. I asked mum if I could go past my curfew since it was Saturday...but she said to be home before dark. It will take us about an hour to walk from Lincoln's Bay."

"Ok we'll leave about 3 then, it won't take us that long to run back with the wind behind us."

"Cool...this is awesome we never get to do stuff like this. What shall we do?" Judith asked.

"Swim, explore, eat lunch, drink beer, eat chocolate.... what did you bring us to eat?"

"We've got sandwiches, some cookies and a couple of bottles of Lemonade."

"Cool... who's up for a swim."

The girls ditched their shirt's, and we chased them into then dunked them in the water. A full-on wrestling match ensued. Jack and I grabbing at the girls' crutches and tits while they went for our dicks. Eventually we called a truce before deciding on a cock fight. Not what you are probably thinking. A cock fight in those days involved two opponents on the shoulders of two others trying to knock each other off. In waist deep water any falls only involved a dunking. Theresa was on Jack's shoulders and Judith on mine. They had a weight advantage, but we were quicker. The girls grabbed and wrestled, while Jack and I braced our legs to keep balance and crashed into each other. It was two all going into the final when I managed to leg trip Jack to take the match. Judith yelled out with glee.

"We won!! We won!!". As she dropped off my shoulders, she pulled me over backwards then hugged me underwater.

The girls laid out the food and we sat on towels drying off in the sun, then opened another beer and chocolate bar.

"This is the best day ever," smiled Judith. "I got to pee again though, you coming Theresa?"

"No," she laughed, "I went in the water."

"Just as well it wasn't when you were on my shoulders." Jack laughed.

Judith hopped up from her towel and looked around.

"Just head up the path between the rocks. Do you want me to come with you.... There's nobody around."

"Umm... no I'll be alright."

She wandered off.

Theresa watched her go.

She sat up and smiled at us. "Do you guys want to fuck Judith?" There was a stunned silence before we could reply. "What?" we both said together ... "does she want us to?"

It was a bit of a shock to hear Theresa talk about fucking, even though Jack and I constantly talked about our previous couple of fucks. In fact, the 'F' word was something hardly anyone ever mentioned in those days. And here was Theresa asking us if we wanted a fuck.

"No... she doesn't know yet... it's just that I have already had a couple of fucks and she keeps teasing me about it telling me I'm the world's biggest slut, so I thought if you guys did her then we would be even."

Jack and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Um.... how do we get her to agree?"

"She will."

I already had a hard cock just from this conversation and no doubt Jack did too.

Then a thought struck me. "No way...If we do her, she might get pregnant."

'It's okay, I thought about that, I've got a couple of 'Frenchie's."

A 'Frenchie' was short for a 'French letter' which was a condom as they were known back then.

"Where did you get those from?" Back then the only place you could get condoms was from the chemist and the local chemist knew our parents well. They were all members of the local RSA, and we wouldn't trust him not to blab.

"I pinched them off my brother."

Judith came back smiling and sat down on her towel.

"Um" ... she glanced at Theresa, and I am sure I saw Theresa give her a slight nod. "You know how we said if you took us sailing, we would make it worth your while...well Theresa and I thought we would put on a bit of a show for you... but only if you guys do something for us.... If we're going to get naked, you have to too."

We glanced at each other, hardly believing our luck. "Ok...deal, but not here on the beach."

"There's a place just up the track with some grass," said Judith.

Jack and I knew where she was talking about, but we knew of a better spot well off the path. We had camped there overnight a few times even though there was no camping allowed on the island.

After packing up our things we threw our towels into Theresa's bag and led the girls up the track and through the bush till we came out to a flat grassy glade.

Part Six

"Perfect." said Theresa.

We stood around nervously for a few seconds before a giggling Judith put her arms around Theresa and started to kiss her. Theresa pashed her back. Jack and I gawked on in disbelief...it threw us a bit to see girls pashing each other. Then Judith must have put her tongue into Theresa's mouth because she suddenly pulled back.

"Tim's been teaching you his tricks, hasn't he."

"Is it alright?"

"Yeah." Theresa glanced at me and smiled before starting to pash again. Then her hand went up to Judith's breast and she stared to squeeze it. Judith did the same to Theresa but then slipped her hand beneath Theresa's bikini top and kneaded her tit with her fingers.

I was hard as hell and adjusted my cock in my boardshorts. Glancing at Jack I saw he had his hand down the front of his. The girls stopped after a few minutes and then undid each other's bikini tops and dropped them onto the grass while throwing glances at us and grinning. Theresa's perfect tits were lined up against Judith's small ones so that their nipples were touching one another. Then Theresa's hand gently slid over Judith's bikini clad crutch and Judith did the same to Theresa. I had had a wank that morning, but now just watching the girls feeling each other up, I was desperate to get some sort of relief.

"You guys have to show us your cocks now if you want to see more," said Judith. "We'll take off our pants', but you have to take off yours."

I looked at Jack who raised his eyes at me and nodded. We slowly slid our pants down. My cock sprung up almost to my belly and Jacks was the same. The girls laughed, stared at us for a few seconds and then turned to each other and slid each other's bikini bottoms down wiggling their bums as they did.

"If we play with each other's pussies, will you show us how you play with your cocks?" asked Theresa. Her voice was quiet and a bit husky. She was staring at our cocks again, as was Judith.

"Yup," said Jack with no hesitation.

The girls turned to each other but didn't take their eyes off us as they slid a hand between each other's legs. Each of them spread their feet apart a few inches. I grabbed my cock and pulled it down, then ever so slowly began to wank, too scared to go any faster in case I came. Jack followed suit. We continued like this for a few minutes, the girls kissing each other and glancing at us occasionally. Then Judith bent down and kissed one of Theresa's nipples before starting to suck on it. Theresa put her hand behind Judith's head and caressed her hair.

"Aren't you guys going to come closer?" Theresa was almost gasping.

Jack and I kicked off our boardshorts and moved over to the girls. Their hands never stopped moving between each other's legs. Jack reached up and started playing with Theresa's other tit, so I followed his example and started on Judith's. Judith shook ever so slightly. Jack was standing on one side of the girls, me on the other. Judith stopped her sucking and started watching what I was doing with my cock. On one hand I was hoping she would reach down and touch it. On the other I knew that there was every chance I might cum if I felt that hand on my cock.

"Do you guys want to see Judith's pussy?"

"Theresa!!" Judith sounded shocked then started giggling.

"Yeah, but yours too," said Jack.

"Yeah, that's fair," said Judith. She poked Theresa in the arm. "But we want to have a good look at your cocks too. That's only fair. Um...could you guy's show us how you...you know shoot your stuff?". Both girls were grinning. I got the feeling that all this was pre-planned.

"Ok," we both said together. "Ahh...how do you want to do it?"

Theresa looked at Judith. "We'll show our pussies first then maybe you can feel us up a bit, or we'll show you some other stuff we do. Then you guys can have your turn. Theresa sat down facing us and Judith sat next to her.

"Ok," said Judith, she spread her knees apart. Jack and I moved closer, both of us still slowly stroking our cocks. She lay back on one elbow and with her other hand slid a finger down between her pussy lips. Then with two fingers she spread them apart. "So... this is my clitty. It feels really nice when it is rubbed or licked," she laughed as though she had just let us in on a secret as she flicked the end of her finger over the bump of flesh. 'So, someone has licked that for her' I thought. "And this is my pee hole and then my pussy hole." She sat up now and using both hands pulled her pussy open. I got the feeling both girls thought that we knew nothing about girl's pussies, and that this was the first time either of us had seen what they were showing, but who were we to tell them different. I wasn't complaining.

"And here's mine," said Theresa. Theresa mimicked Judith. Both girls were sitting there in front of us holding open their pussies. I had to stop touching myself because I knew I would come at any moment if I didn't. Theresa had fine black hairs on the front of her pussy whereas Judith's blond pubes were almost the same colour as her skin. Theresa's pussy was bigger than Judith's and there was actually a hole there, whereas Judith's was just pink flesh, both the girls' pussies were wet with moisture.

"Ok...now you guys have to show us your cocks close up. You have to kneel in front of us."

This was like a game of show and tell, hardly the stuff of 18 year olds. I was getting the feeling that Judith was just a bit immature for her age, also that Theresa was aware of this but just going along with it to encourage her. I knew Judith was no dummy, she was in the top stream at school.

Jack and I both knelt down. Judith moved her feet apart and I shuffled forward so that my cock was now only a couple of feet from her face. It was so stiff that it was touching my stomach. Jack was in a similar position with Theresa. Judith stared at my cock then glanced at Jacks. "Your balls look kind a funny. Is that just the same stuff as the other day on the top of your cock?" Sure enough the head was covered with shiny clear liquid.

"Are you going to touch it?" asked Theresa, "I'll do Jack's if you do Tim's too."

"Ok," giggled Judith and she tentatively put a finger out and dabbed at the slit on top of my cock. She glanced up at me then, smiled and started running one finger around the head. Glancing at Jack I saw that Theresa had her hand cupped over the top of Jack's cock.

"If I stroke it like you were before, will you make some cum?"

"Yeah... I'm about to blow any second now. How about we muck around a bit first before that happens."

She took her hand away from my cock as I leaned forward and started to caress a tit. She lay back as I placed a hand between her thighs and started to cup my hand back and forth on her pussy. Leaning all the way forward I kissed her, then ran my lips down her chest, found her nipple with my tongue and after circling it a couple of times sucked it into my mouth. I was mimicking what the girls had done to each other. Judith groaned and held the back of my head pulling me into her chest. Then I went to the other breast and repeated the process. Her hips moved back and forth under me. She whispered in my ear. "I can feel the wet stuff from your cock on my tummy...could you lick me please...I like that?"

I slowly pushed my head down towards her belly. I licked her as I moved down and poked my tongue into her belly button. I had pushed a finger into her pussy and now it took a bit of effort to get a second one in. Her hips lifted off the ground as she pushed down harder on my head to force it towards her pussy. My tongue ran over the fuzz of pubic hair, and I could smell the same aroma that I had two days before when my fingers had been inside her. She pushed my head further down and now I was slowly licking between her lips and felt the nubbin of her clitty. I concentrated on circling my tongue around and over the top of it. Judith groaned again then started squeezing her thighs against my head. I was trapped between her thighs as she started to jerk her pussy up and down. "Gawd," she moaned "Lick me." Instead, I sucked on that little nubbin pulling it in and out between my lips. Judith lifted her legs and her heels dug into the small of my back

I pulled my fingers from her pussy. They were wet with her juice. She jammed my head down with her hands as my tongue replaced the fingers. She started jerking her hips again and the pressure from her thighs increased until I was trapped with my tongue as deep into her as it possibly could be. It seemed like ages before she suddenly let me go. She sat up, pushed me back onto my heels and grabbed my cock. A half dozen pumps later, more from me jerking into her hand than her pumping it, I let loose and started to cum. Two squirts shot over her thigh and onto her belly then with her hand still on my cock several more squirts landed on her thigh before I stopped jerking.

Judith looked up at me with wide eyes and a strange look on her face then she started giggling again.

We both looked across to jack and Theresa. They were grinning at us. Jack was lying on top of her with one hand cupped under a breast and the other obviously down between her legs. Still grinning Theresa said, "You're a dirty little slut Judith."

"I couldn't help it," she protested "it was just so good."

We all burst out laughing, more as a relief from the tension, then Judith and I looked down at the mess I had made.

"I guess we better go for a swim," I said. I pulled Judith to her feet. Retrieved my shorts and handed her bikini to her. Jack and Theresa ignored us and returned to what they were doing.

As we walked back down the path, Judith grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stop. She reached up to kiss me, but I pulled back. "I'm all yukky Judith."

"I don't care," she said, and we had a long pash. I could feel the half-dried cum on her thigh against mine.

Eventually we made it to the beach. There were no other boats in the bay, so we ran into the water hand in hand then dived under.

Holding Judith cradled in my arms we pashed again.

"Were did you learn to do that?" she asked.

"I didn't... just did what I thought you wanted me too. Was it alright?".

"That was the best ever... just the best ever big tingles I have ever done. You know what... you're a really good lover. Are you sure you haven't done that stuff before?".

"Nah...not really but you must have, you seemed to know what you wanted."

I thought I saw her blush. "Ok... but don't tell her I told you... Theresa and I give each other 69ers all the time."

I grinned at her, and she punched me in the arm lightly. "That's the first time I've seen a boy do his cum. Did it feel good?".

"Aw hell yeah ... thought I was going to fall over and die as I watched it shoot onto your stomach. Thanks. Never dreamed I'd get to do that."

She snuggled into my neck.

"We could do some other stuff some time. Theresa and I have had some boys try and get us to suck their cocks, we could do that just like Theresa and I do 69s. Would you like that?".

Once again, I had trouble digesting what she was telling me, and I felt myself getting hard again. She felt it against her thigh.

"Are you getting another hard cock...do you want me to play with it?"

"No... we better get back to the others," I grinned at her. "Theresa is right you know...you are a dirty little slut...but a nice one."

"You made me be one, and she can talk ... she's already been fucked and the second time she got fucked doing a doggy like dogs do." I got another rush of blood to my dick with this information.