All Comments on 'The Island: Pt. 05 - The Dinner'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Folks, as always I'd appreciate any comments. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From my perspective Reluctance is always sexier than Non Con, because consent is sexy. It was obvious that the PA was submissive but I hate blackmail with a passion. Yeah she was moronic enough to steal (badly) and got caught, crime doesn’t pay. It doesn’t make what he’s doing acceptable at all. She’s only traded one kind of trauma for another; sexual abuse instead of a prison sentence. It’s irrelevant that she’s likely to enjoy parts of it.

So that situation is going to determine whether or not I read all of the story. I should stress that my comment should have zero impact on what you write or what you think you should write, because it’s not my story. It is a good piece of writing, it flows well and is suspenseful in the right places.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES