The Jail Bunny Ch. 03

Story Info
Kellie gives a blowjob in her jail cell.
1.5k words
4.35
6.3k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Officer Cooper," I said as Jeff passed me my morning breakfast tray through the bars, a tray with a plate of eggs, orange juice, a piece of toast, and a bowl of oatmeal.

He nodded and I sat down on my cot and ate with the plastic utensils which I was provided with. Jeff really had worked out as much as he could to make this as realistic as possible for me. For us.

As he started to walk away, I nervously called out, "Um...Officer Cooper?"

"What is it, Inmate?" he said as he turned back.

"I was wondering if I could...maybe get some cigarettes?"

He smirked at me.

"Looking to smoke, huh?"

I nodded.

"I'll see what I can do," he said. "I hope you're willing to pay for them, though. One way or another."

He knew I didn't smoke. So, he had to know that this was my way of initiating something that would lead to sex between us. I'd been here a bit over a week now and I was growing desperate to be had.

After he walked away, I ate my breakfast and smiled to myself as the fantasy of being fucked in this cell began to occupy my mind once again. My whole body tingled as I hoped today was finally the day that my pussy would be ravaged.

While I waited, trying to be patient, I sat down and wrote a letter to my friend Kim. Kim was the only person, other than my sister, whom I had ever told about this fantasy, and she had admitted to me that the idea was intriguing to her as well. She and I had also once experimented with each other and been intimate and I had found it quite exciting. In my letter, I told her where I was and what I was experiencing with Jeff and I suggested that perhaps she might like to spend a couple of days here as well. I suggested to her that, if she brought me a dildo, it might be considered contraband and that she would 'get in trouble' for passing me such an item.

When Jeff returned a while later, I handed him the letter, folded up.

"I was hoping you could mail this to my friend, Kim," I said. "I understand that you may have to examine mail before it gets sent out."

This was an invitation for him to read the letter and get an idea of what I was hoping for and try to get him on board in a way that would allow me to not break character.

"You're learning fast, Kellie," he said. He put the letter into his pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes.

"You were asking about cigarettes," he said.

I nodded.

"Well, as I mentioned, things here don't come free," he said. He eyed me, looking me up and down. "You either pay with cash or...you find another means of payment."

I smiled and looked at him through the bars, looking at him flirtatiously.

"Well, I don't exactly have any cash," I replied. "But...I do have other...talents."

He licked his lips, just slightly, and he grinned.

"Back up away from the bars," he ordered me and I did as I was told.

He unlocked the cell and entered and he spun me around and pulled my hands behind my back and locked a pair of handcuffs around my wrists.

"Now," he said as he turned me around to face him, my hands pinned behind me, "I bet you're thinking 'wait, isn't he even going to undress me first?' But here's the thing...if I fuck you, you get two things...you get cigarettes and you get an orgasm. The way I see it, you need to learn to give and receive in equal measure."

He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"If you had wanted to just fuck, you should have just said so. But now, with me getting you these cigarettes, you need to simply blow me and be satisfied."

I gulped. So he wasn't going to fuck me? He was going to continue to make me wait.

Still, I nodded. Despite my desire to have my cunt penetrated, the back-and-forth of him making me want it more and more continued to excite me.

"Yes, sir," I said.

He helped me down to my knees and I rubbed my cheek and my lips against the bulge in his pants. My hands were still pinned behind me by the cuffs so I would need to wait for him to undo his belt and pants. He did so and stood there with his shirt hanging over his briefs. I continued rubbing my lips over his bulge through his briefs, feeling his hardness pressed to my face.

From here, I was able to exert a little control. Using my teeth, I pulled his briefs away from his waist by the waist band, working my way around, bit-by-bit, until they were in a position to fall down to his ankles. I giggled as I fumbled with it, anxious to have his shaft in my mouth. His rock hard cock protruded out towards me and I looked up at him with innocent doe eyes as I began to lightly kiss the head, my tongue gently rolling over it.

I could hear him breathing heavily, excitedly. I began to lick the base of his shaft, still looking up at him as if looking for approval. My teeth grazed lightly over his balls, kissing, licking, making him want it as badly as I wanted him inside of me.

"Mmmm," I heard him sigh in pleasure. "Oh, yeah."

I wrapped my lips around his dick and I began sliding it slowly into my mouth, not yet taking it all the way in, letting it in about halfway before sliding it back out. I performed this action three or four times, letting it down my throat slightly more each time. Finally, I let it all the way in, letting it reach the back of my throat as my tongue slid along the base of it. I felt it hot and hard, throbbing against my tongue and the insides of my cheeks.

"Mmmm, mmmm hmmm," I mumbled, gagged by his cock. I felt his hand grasp the back of my head, holding me there and he began bobbing my head back and forth. Slowly at first, just like me, but he gradually picked up speed and force.

I was coughing, gagging, and he let up a little bit, sliding himself out of my mouth long enough for me to catch my breath, but I eagerly wrapped my lips back around him taking it in again and resuming my sucking.

For a moment, I forgot my hands were cuffed behind me and I tried to pull them around to grasp his ass, but they held tight and I was left having only my mouth to work with. I grazed my teeth lightly along the skin of his torpedo.

He was breathing heavier and heavier, shorter breaths and I could tell he was closing in on climaxing. I bobbed my head faster and faster.

I felt it. He exploded, letting out four hot ropes of cum down my throat. I coughed, gagging again, but he held himself inside my mouth and I swallowed every drop. When he had finished, he slid out of me and stood me up. He backed me up against the wall and leaned in and kissed me. I felt his hand between my legs lightly fingering me. I gazed into his eyes excitedly.

Was he going to fuck me after all?

"Tomorrow," he whispered, as if reading my mind. "Tomorrow, I'm going to fuck that perfect little slit of yours. Hmm?"

Breathing heavily and excitedly, I could only nod.

"Do I need to leave you handcuffed, or do you promise not to self-gratify until then?"

"I...I promise," I whispered, thought it wouldn't have bothered me if he had left the cuffs on.

He turned me around and unlocked the cuffs and then he pulled up his pants and he led me from the cell and took me to follow the procedures for a shower. Afterwards, he returned me to my cell in a fresh uniform and locked the door once more.

"I'll review that mail you wanted sent out," he said. He left the cigarettes and a box of matches for me at the cell door.

I rarely smoked. Usually, to calm down after sex, I either went to sleep or I found some form of exercise. It was too early to go to sleep and exercising in a jail cell wasn't really an option. Jeff was letting me out of the cell three times per week to take a walk around the back yard of the jail but right now wasn't one of those times so I decided to light up a cigarette.

Tomorrow, he'd told me. Tomorrow was the day he was going to finally fuck me.

I continued to marvel at how amazing he was making this experience for me.