The Jail Bunny Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelli's roleplay with her boyfriend continues.
1.5k words
4.48
4.1k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on my third day/second morning in my cell to Jeff loudly clanging a nightstick against the bars of the cell. He was still (or, at least, again) dressed in his police uniform.

"On your feet, Inmate," he called sternly.

With a slight flutter in my stomach and suppressing a smile from my lips as I was still growing used to the little game we were playing, I stood up. But he saw that slight smile.

"Something funny, Inmate," he asked in a stern voice.

"No, Sir," I replied.

He let a moment pass.

"Step back from the bars. Keep your hands up."

I did as I was told and he unlocked the cell and stepped inside.

"You looking at my nightstick, Inmate," he asked me, holding it up.

"No, Officer Cooper," I replied.

He smiled and lowered it and held it to one of my thighs, running it slowly upward through the thin cotton material of my uniform until it was pressed between my legs.

"Mmm, I bet you like that, Brennan," he said, calling me by my last name. "Gonna be a while before you feel something hard like that between your legs."

My heart skipped a beat, the tingling sensation I had felt when he had changed me into my uniform a few days prior returning. He rubbed the nightstick against me and I breathed heavily, standing there, realizing my hands were still held up.

He continued to look at me, grinning and I began to wonder how long he was going to wait until he fucked me in here. I knew he had to be as excited as I was, anticipating it as much as I was, but how much was he going to let that anticipation build. He knew he was in control and I had known that going into this game, but I was beginning to feel so incredibly horny. I had been considering masturbating, and I knew I would many times sooner or later during the coming months, but I had this incredible urge that I wanted the first time I experienced sexual release during this period to be from having Jeff deep inside of me and I didn't want to dull the impact of that by masturbating first. So for right now, I was forcing myself to wait it out.

"Today's a day for you to shower and change, Inmate," he said, removing the nightstick from between my legs. He took me by the arm and led me out of the cell and down the corridor where we entered a room with a shower. Inside the shower, on a ledge, there was a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo. A white towel was on a shelf along with a fresh clean uniform, identical to what I was wearing, including the undergarments.

He pointed to a pop-up hamper.

"Uniform in there, put on the fresh one after you shower," he ordered and then stepped out of the room.

I undressed, placing the clothes in the hamper and turned on the water and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water flow down my naked body. I took the bar of soap and began to wash myself again doing my best to limit how much I touched my pussy, not wanting to overstimulate myself before Jeff had his way with me. I scrubbed shampoo into my blonde hair and closed my eyes, rinsing the shampoo.

Perhaps a little touch won't hurt, I told myself and very lightly I let one of my fingers graze over my pussy.

Jeff banged on the door to the room, presumably with his nightstick.

"Move it, Inmate. This isn't your country club shower room. Clean yourself and get dressed."

Again, a smile crossed my lips at how real he was making this, calling out orders, making me feel like I truly was a prisoner. I finished rinsing the shampoo and soap from my body and I turned off the water and took the towel and dried off. I got myself dressed into the clean uniform and stepped back into the canvas shoes and I knocked on the door. Jeff opened it and took me by the arm and led me back to my cell and locked me inside.

***

During the two weeks between when Jeff had first showed me the jail and when my incarceration there had begun, we had both decided it was best if someone else knew where I was and that I was safe. We didn't want my family and friends to worry about me not hearing from me for six months, so Jeff had asked if there was another friend that I had whom I could tell where I was and what was going on.

I had only told one other person about this fantasy -- my sister with whom I shared practically everything. She didn't judge me even though she found the fantasy a tad odd. She was a bit more traditional in terms of her sexual tastes, but she didn't criticize me and she was even happy that I was having the chance to experience something that excited me this much and had agreed that if anyone asked about me she would simply tell them that I was taking a vacation with my boyfriend and that was safe. I had given her Jeff's number and Jeff had even agreed that, assuming I was a compliant prisoner, Annie could even come visit me. I had told Annie that if she did, though, she had to play along with the game and act as if she was really visiting her sister in jail.

Yeah, I know, I was going all in on this...don't judge me.

"It's so weird, seeing you like this," Annie said to me looking at me through the bars when she visited me on my fourth day there. "I mean, it's like my sister really is in jail."

"For all intents and purposes, I am in jail," I told her. "Come on, just play along with it."

She sighed.

"Are you being treated okay," she asked me.

I nodded, trying to appear solemn and regretful at the situation I had gotten myself into.

"I'm fine," I replied. "It's only six months and it's city jail, so...I'll be alright."

"Can...am I allowed to bring you anything?"

"You can bring things," I told her. "You'll have to leave it with Officer Cooper, you can't give it to me directly, but you can bring me candy, snacks, pop."

She nodded but she seemed unsure of what else to say of how to continue to talk to me and play along so she decided to leave and told me she would come back again later. Breaking character for once, I told her to come up with things to talk about to keep me in character during her next visit. Shaking her head and smiling, she said okay and she left.

A few minutes later, Jeff appeared at my cell door.

"Stand up and face the back wall of your cell," he said sternly.

"Is there a problem, Sir," I asked.

"After your visit, I need to search you, make sure that your visitor didn't pass you any contraband."

I faced the wall and put my hands up against it and Jeff entered the cell and I felt him begin to pat me down.

"You know, if she gave you anything, snuck you anything, not only are you in trouble, she'll be in big trouble herself," he told me.

"I swear, she didn't give me anything," I said as his hands ran between my legs. I felt him pull my pants down to my ankles and his hand ran over the front of my panties. Soon enough, I felt his fingers slide inside my panties and lightly slide inside of me.

I gulped. Was this it? Was he preparing to fuck me? Or just tormenting me with more foreplay? His fingers slid deep into me and I moaned slightly. He didn't leave them in very long before sliding them out and then turning me around to face him. He gazed into my eyes.

"You're starting to get to me, a little bit, Inmate," he told me in a hushed sensual voice. He looked me up and down. "I'm almost convinced that you're trying to corrupt me -- get me to trade little favors in exchange for you fucking me. Is that what you're doing, Inmate?"

Was that what he was waiting for? For me to initiate it with him? I loved the little push-pull of the roleplay he was creating with me.

I shook my head.

"N...no, sir," I said. "I just want to serve my time and go home."

He looked down at my legs, my pants still around my ankles.

"Get yourself dressed, Inmate," he told me. He turned and left the cell and I heard the door clang shut locking me inside. I bent down and pulled the pants back up, my cunt still wet from his touch.

Tomorrow, I told myself. Tomorrow I'll figure out a way to initiate it with him.

I laid down on the cot and drifted off to sleep.