All Comments on 'The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13over 1 year ago

please continue this hot and well written story glad Heather got fucked at last, your stories are much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for introducing Dawn into the mix. Banning's introduction could really see Heather get badly hurt and in Hospital for a period of time. The 2 people who love her most, find love amongst themselves that they willingly begin to share daily.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

GOSH!

It's so good! 5 stars from me

U've published this so soon as we alle xpected. U've listened to us! Thank you.

Aaaand... We still wanting more.

Pleaseeee pleasee publish more ..

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

PLEASE don't stop now!

MysteryMan68MysteryMan68over 1 year ago

I loved this series. You are a great writer and kept up the tension well. If it ends now, you did a nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely enough interest. Would like to see where Heather shares Darnell with her Mom.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Please make Dawn agrees on the fact that Darnell, the old black man, is Heather's boyfriend. And Darnell keeps on fucking Heather unprotected because Heather wants to have his child and they finally get married with Dawn blessing 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was sure that the first time Heather stayed overnight, that Dawn would check her computer, and start watching all the same videos, and having the same reaction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epic, keep going !

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Gotta get Banning - story is not over until that bastard gets his...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many stories where the innocent young white girl/woman is destroyed by a lecherous and malevolent black man. For once, let the fantasy end well. She becomes pregnant and is happy as can be about it, and has his baby. He loves the child, stays in love with her, and they marry and stay married. They put up with the judgmental crowd, do away with Banning, and live happily ever after. Mom becomes a doting grandma, and…… Darnell has a widower brother……still old enough to be HER father! Hmmm…..

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 1 year ago

I would love to hear the rest of their story, which I hope has a positive outcome :-) Really enjoyed what I've read so far....please keep going to closure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, very riveting. I would love to read more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work

Make sure mom's gets some black dick too. If he moves in he can be a lover for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going...mom.needa cock..black cock!

MalavonMalavonover 1 year ago

As others have suggested, the mum definitely needs to get involved. Maybe secretly watching them both until she eventually throws herself at him and tries to seduce him.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 1 year ago

You've got to ride this train to its final destination! You have so many cliff hangers that need to be consummated! What's going on with Banning's sniveling ass, does Dawn get to walk down her untaken path to fulfillment, and does Darnell finally... well, you fill in that blank!

I've followed your stories for years, and this story line & perspective are different enough to be predictable but engaging. Well done!

freewilleefreewilleeover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Thoroughly invested in the characters! Please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This work is beyond excellent. Unlike most of what is on here, including other well written, very erotic stories, this is an interesting tale on it's own that happens to weave very hot sex into the package. It would be a shame not to bring it to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best story ii read recently !

Please keep going :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story so far, nice change of pace from the usual IR stories here.

I think she definitely needs to get pregnant and the mom continuing to be their voyeur, maybe even protecting their relationships from the shadows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Legit great story, I would even go as far as to say that you could flesh it out even more because the premise is so well executed and leaves me wanting more.

For example maybe explore more the racial aspect, not in a preachy way, but the fact that this dude lived through much harsher previous decades, and it’s now bedding a gorgeous white super model level young girl, is a radical change I’m sure he never would have believed. Him reflecting on how he got to this point would give us an insight in how much of a taboo and sexy their relationship really is, and why he impregnating her would take that to it’s even hotter conclusion.

Would also like to see more of the mother’s thoughts and inner turmoil, her initial suspicions and why despite how logistically a ton of red flags should have been going on inside her head, she ultimately allowed it to happen. Like why is the reason behind her excitement in wanting to see her beautifully young white daughter bred by an older ugly black man? Perhaps a suppressed fetish? Or maybe a long forgotten unfulfilled loved she herself experienced?

I don’t think she would want to break that relationship, that includes she herself getting physically involved.

InfullredInfullredover 1 year ago

Ya excellent keep going.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

When will the next chapter of Heather & Darnell be published? It's been 4 days tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I consider this story completed. It's good but the Jennifer story is much better. Please continue that one! And you promised to revive the Principal Pulaski story, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

slow build up to a great story but there are still a few loose ends to tie up. the teacher is still running loose with bad intentions. the mother's inner conflict leaves doors open for possibilities. can't wait for the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pleaseeeeee continue :-)

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Where is the next chapter, mate? We've been waiting for days

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heather and Darnell will conspire to have Darnell seduce and impregnate Dawn to give her the black experience. And Heather will make Dawn sign a power of attorney document to cement permanently Dawn's desire to take care of Darnell whether she liked it or not. Heather punishes Dawn for racist behavior and has the cards to lord over her. Changes are made to Dawn's wardrobe as she is made to model each dress for Darnell who would vote thumbs up or down as pile grows fast atop panties and bras discard pile with some dresses kept for minor modifications by Heather to humiliate her.

Heather takes Dawn to a black owned shop where her mother would be wearing dresses two size smaller to encourage her to shed pounds. Red faced Dawn not used to touchy feeling of black women fitting her and gets spanked on her reddening ass by the black women authorized by Heather for becoming too insolent. The discipline makes her more submissive and one who would sing her phrases to the black women after being reminded by Heather of a spanking coming her way.

Heather will finish school, graduate from high school and take business in community college. Heather sells the suburban house and moves them to a black neighborhood so Darnell can leave the secret apartment in high school. Fights between Mother and daughter end quickly with Dawn being paddled by Heather who makes her greet Darnell with a scotch and a big smile in his den when he comes home.

Heather meets a black man and lives with him as they bring investment to the community. She has children and Dawn is the babysitter.

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm working on it but it's slow going.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

In this series, it was mentioned that Darnell has sisters & brothers. It'll be wonderful that his siblings will come up to the story as well. Perhaps Darnel's brother will have sex with Dawn.

I hope Darnell will not end up having sex with Dawn, as his characteristic actually has a moral compass and that's what makes this story interesting because Darnell isn't portrayed as the typical horny black man who will easily fuck every women when he has the chance.

I hope this story will continue Darnell & Heather romance in the way it's supposed to be. Like they're really in love and commited to their "forbidden" relationship.

And they'll finally get married, and that's why Darnell's siblings will come to talk about it.

I love how Darnell and Heather will face the society's reaction on their relationship and how they will handle it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agreed with the idea that Darnell fucking the mom as well being completely out of character and betraying the spirit of the story.

I could totally see her continuing to spy on them though, maybe even installing super high def hidden cameras in their room to fully document her daughter's many future impregnations, her fetish growing stronger and stronger and living vicariously through her daughter or even developing a sort of cuckquean or voyeur syndrome.

The visual of her gorgeous young white daughter getting repeatedly knocked up by an ugly old black man simply too hard to resist, and completely breaking her.

MystickingsmanMystickingsmanover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, and I really can’t wait to see what dangers await the couple. Honestly Darnell fucking the mom wouldn’t be too far fetched. I knew a guy in hs that was fucking both the daughter and mom and one a few years ago that was doing the same. It’s not that uncommon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story. Only saw one grammatic error. Great story line. Kept me interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous