The Janitor's Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back, she pulled the blankets up over her head and said "Yes, please. Thanks, baby."

And with that she was fast asleep again, a satisfied smile on her lovely face and her hair spread around her like a golden halo.

------------------------------------

They spent the day together, content and comfortable in each other's company.

He dressed the way he always did, in dark collared shirt, trousers and work shoes ... pretty much all he had. Heather barely wore anything. A tight white tank top and no bra failed to conceal her small pink nipples, a pair of gray gym shorts that fit her like a second skin and didn't hide the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties, and a pair of slip-on shoes ... that was all she wore.

"One of my t-shirts has more material than everything you're wearing right now, girl," he said, admiring her body unashamedly.

"This is comfortable, it feels good to be so free," she said, twirling a little pirouette in front of him. "But if it bothers you I could always go change ..."

"Noooo, no, no. That's okay," he said, his chuckles making his big belly bounce and quiver. "I wouldn't want you be uncomfortable."

There was no one else at the school so they had the whole place to themselves. Laughing, they chased each other around the halls... they played... they talked... they walked hand in hand.

They eventually made it to the locked chemistry lab door. Darnell fetched his cameras, a tool box and a ladder and set the cameras up behind a couple flood light boxes, making them look like they were part of the fixtures. Heather watched and helped, handing him the occasional tool when he needed it.

She looked Darnell up and down as he worked. He was short, fat and very black but when she looked at him her body tingled with desire. She knew that every person she knew would be repelled by him, they would find him abhorrent, undesirable, and unattractive in every aspect. She just didn't see him that way, when she looked at him all she could see was the spirit within and she loved what she saw.

She flushed at the memory of the way he had wakened her this morning. She could still see his homely face, shinning wet with her juices, smiling a satisfied smile at her as he'd looked up at her from the V of her sex after he'd made her cum so many times it had started to hurt.

With Darnell's crotch at face level, Heather decided it was time for her to return the favor. She began to massage the long bulge along the inside of his leg, feeling it begin to harden under her gentle caresses.

Looking up at him with a wicked gleam in her eye she asked "When will you be able to record with those things?"

Heather's gentle touch was distracting him to the point where he was having a hard time even holding on to the screw driver, let alone use it.

"As soon as I put in these two screws we'll test it out," he replied. "I've run power from another classroom so we don't have to worry about the batteries dying and I've figured out how to use the motion sensors in these things. Oh, and I've got both of them tied in to a big hard drive so they record for days if I want them to."

He tried to squirm his crotch away from her eager grasping hands so he could finish his work but she wasn't making it easy for him.

"Will they start recording now if you want them to?" Heather asked, looking up at him with a small wicked grin on her fine-featured delicate face.

"Sure, if you just let me finish," he replied with mock anger.

Dropping her hands, she watched patiently as he finished his work. She knew from first-hand experience that he was good with his hands. She loved the feel of those chubby black hands on her skin. They were warm and rough with calluses. Goose bumps rose on her skin and felt a flush arousal at the memory of those hands on her body.

Snapping back to the present when he climbed down from the chair, she helped him put his tools and materials away.

He checked his work. Not a sign of the cameras. You couldn't tell there was anything there ... they were perfectly camouflaged by the floodlight boxes. Perfect. Now we'll see what these dudes are up to.

Still distracted, he turned around and ran right smack into a pair of large soft breasts.

With a startled and muffled "humph," he reached an arm around her slender waist to steady himself and took a step forward to keep from falling on top of her. After he got his balance, she continued to lean against him, continuing to press the firm round tits firmly against his face.

He reached up and pushed the firm globes together and kissing her pale cleavage, rubbed his thumbs on her hardening nipples.

Laughing, he pushed her back against the classroom door, reached his other hand to the back of her head, and using her pony tail guided her face down to his for a kiss. The disparity in their heights no longer even bothered either one of them.

"Wait a minute," he said, trying to disengage from her. "The cameras are on right now. Let me turn them off real quick."

"I was thinking about them when you were putting them up," Heather whispered, holding on tight to him, rubbing her tall slender body against his short stubby one. "Just the thought of watching us do it on a screen turns me on. Why don't we just let them record?"

Grunting, he pulled her tank top up over her beautiful tits and began to kiss and suckle her nipples.

Forgetting about the cameras, forgetting about everything, they did what came naturally to any couple with an opportunity for an intimate moment. They thought they were completely alone, safe in their own little world, content in the knowledge that there wouldn't be another living soul in the school... and they were together.

....... but they weren't alone.

------------------------------------

Banning went to the school hoping to get some work done on his little 'project.' He had been walking down the hall to his classroom when a sound or some other sense made him slow down and walk warily.

He carefully looked around the corner across the hall from his classroom and gaped in amazement when he saw that the fat little black janitor was in the hallway with an incredibly beautiful blonde girl more than half a foot taller than him.

He had her pushed against the door to the classroom, the snug white tank top she was wearing was pushed up over the most incredible tits he'd ever seen, which the janitor was squeezing together and slobbering all over.

She wasn't screaming "rape" or trying to break away from him either. He could tell that the girl was not only enjoying what the short black man was doing, she was encouraging him, begging him to do it.

"Yessss, baby. Hmmmm, suck my nipples. That feels so good," she hissed in a low sultry voice, arching her back and squirming in pleasure. "Please don't stop ... please ... please ... please!"

Then Banning noticed that she had her hands on the janitor's crotch, stroking and squeezing what was obviously a huge tool through the material of his pants. The short, snug gym shorts she was wearing were pulled down slightly, revealing carefully-trimmed soft blonde pubic hair.

What the hell! He thought to himself in amazement.

Banning knew he couldn't be seen or all his carefully laid plans would have been for nothing. No, he had to leave this place with these two weirdoes none the wiser.

I've seen some crazy stuff in my day but never anything like this, Banning thought to himself, eyes glued to the scene in front of him, his mind whirling in confusion at what his senses told him.

The girl's long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail so he could see her face plain as day and knew that she was a student at this school, a junior. He'd seen her around and like every other red-blooded, straight man or boy in the school thought her one of the hottest girls he'd ever seen. She was a cheerleader ... of course ... and she had everyone in the school practically drooling after her, including him. But he also knew she was smart, she was taking all honors and college-level courses. He'd heard some rumors about her getting sexually assaulted but he was so absorbed in his plans that he hadn't paid much attention, he just knew he liked to look at the little bitch.

What the hell is she doing with this asshole, he thought enviously to himself?

Banning began to feel a slow seething rage. Envy and hate already filled his soul but after watching the beautiful blonde girl offer herself willingly and eagerly to the short black janitor he found he now had something concrete to focus that hate and envy on. He looked with hate-filled eyes at the man's profile, at the dark skin, the bald head, the thick lips, the wide-nostriled nose, the fat gut, the big wide ass and most of all watched with envy at what he was doing to the girl and what she was doing to him.

Breathing hard, he drew back knowing he should leave before he was discovered. His jumbled confused mind swirled.

I don't how he got her to do what she's doing to him but this mother fucker's going to pay. He's a fucking nigger and he's the fucking janitor and he's got his nasty hands all over that white girl!

His rage shifted to focus on the girl.

What the fuck is she doing?! The bitch looks like she's really into that fat ugly nigger, he thought angrily. A chick like that would have to get paid good to do that otherwise why would she do it. But if that's the case, why does it look like she's enjoying it so much? That fucking nigger's repulsive.

But he couldn't resist peeking around the corner again.

Never in his wildest imaginings would he ever have pictured a girl like that doing what she was doing right now with the old janitor of all people, he thought, feeling a tightening pressure in his trousers.

He saw that she had unbelted and reached inside the janitor's pants to pull out a black cock the size of a baseball bat. Her long pale hands grasped it and began to pump slowly as she leaned down to kiss the ugly fat man's lips.

As they made out passionately, the black hands stopped squeezing her pale white breasts and made a slow course over her slender body to cup her rounded ass and pull her firmly against him. The huge black cock was now pressed tightly between their bodies.

Moaning in excitement and lust, she spun him around so that his back was pressed against the classroom door as hers had just been and then squatted down in front of him. Reaching up to grab the huge black cock throbbing in front of her eyes, she began to kiss the length of it.

She stopped and breathed hotly on the bulbous mushroom-shaped head.

"I'm going to make you feel so good," he heard her whisper, her pink lips brushing the bottom of the janitor's giant black cock. With shining blue eyes, she looked adoringly up at the janitor's ugly black face.

Then she plunged her mouth over him, taking as much of the thick black cock as she could in her mouth. Her pink lips were stretched to their limit, making a pink O around his cock. Her head thrust and twisted, her cheeks were pulled in from the suction she was creating and he could tell she was using her tongue to scrub the bottom of the thick cock.

Banning saw the janitor's knees tremble as the girl began to bob her head fast. The moans of pleasure coming from her throat and the sucking, choking, gulping sounds coming from the slobbering enthusiastic mouth were maddeningly erotic.

The seething rage was still there but he had to admit, the whole scene was pretty hot and he wanted to stay and watch what happened next but he couldn't afford to get caught. There was too much at stake.

But his feet didn't move, his eyes were glued to the couple in front of him. A thought struck him. Stepping back slowly so as not to attract their attention, he took out his cell phone, started the video application then stepped back again to finish watching the show. Holding the phone before him, he recorded every move.

He watched the janitor's chubby black hand grasp her long blonde pony tail firmly and begin using it to guide her, to speed her up or slow her down. He used her pony tail to pull her eagerly sucking mouth off him, then tapped her smiling face and lips firmly with his cock with a meaty thwak, thwak, thwak.

She giggled, then cupping his dangling black testicles in one hand guided his huge, heavily-ridged cock to her eager mouth once again.

She drove herself hard to pleasure him. Her head bobbed rapidly and the moaning, slobbering gulping sounds got louder and louder.

Still holding the girl's pony tail but letting her do as she pleased, the janitor's knees began to tremble again and he groaned "I'm going to cum!"

With those words, the girl pulled her lips off her cock with a loud sucking pop, ran her tongue slowly and teasingly over the large bulbous head and began to kiss her way slowly down the black shaft to his heavy balls.

Banning glanced at the desperately disappointed look on the janitor's face then looked back down at the girl. Her beautiful face was pressed against the black man's groin, kissing, licking, and gently sucking every part of him. Her white face and hands contrasted brightly against the black skin of his cock as she continued to stroke him slowly with her hands, not taking her wet gasping mouth off him.

God damn, banning thought to himself. Where did this girl learn to do this shit? The bitch should be making porn.

Banning watched with amazed fascination as the beautiful blonde girl squatting in front of the old black janitor teased him several more times. She would drive him to the very edge only to stop and slow down, let his passion cool briefly then she would start all over again. Every time she did this it took her less and less time to get him to the point where he was about to cum.

The black man's fat thighs quivered with need as the beautiful blonde squatting in front of him worked his cock like an artist, dragging out his pleasure as long as she could, withholding the "happy ending," that final release, his body so desperately craved and needed.

Finally, he saw the girl begin her routine bob but this time she didn't slow down or pull her mouth off the janitor's big black cock. She had no intention of pulling back or slowing down this time and she didn't stop him from thrusting her face down hard and fast on his cock with his hand on her pony tail. She just sucked, gulped and pumped him with her hands, gasping and making occasional choking sounds.

She made wet choking "glug... glug... glug" sounds around the janitor's thick cock as the bulbous head hit the back of her throat. He could see her eyes were bulging and watering and her nose was running but she showed no sign of stopping or slowing down. This time, she was taking him all the way to the finish line.

The short black janitor raised his chin high and roared loudly as he reached his peak, he came explosively in the girl's powerfully-sucking mouth. His hips bucked forward and the hand holding her pony pail pushed her head down hard on his cock. His knees shook and looked ready to buckle as he thrust and thrust his thick hips forward, emptying his balls inside the girl's eagerly gasping mouth.

He heard the girl gasp, splutter, gag and slurp loudly, her hands braced against thick thighs trying to push herself back slightly so she wouldn't choke on his cock or his cum.

Banning knew the black man was sending jet after ropy jet of hot cum into the beautiful young blonde girl's eagerly sucking mouth. He could hear her moaning in pleasure as she sucked every tiny ounce of cum from the throbbing, shuddering black cock. Not a single drop spilled from her eager mouth though her face was smeared and glazed with cum and saliva.

He watched as the blonde beauty reached a hand down to her crotch and under snug gym shorts when the janitor came and he knew by the sounds she was making and by the motions of her beautiful slender body that she was experiencing her own orgasm.

With a bulge in his pants, Banning decided it was time to go. He took a step back, ended the video application on his phone then turned and slowly and quietly made his way out of the school ... images of what he'd just seen ran through his mind's eye giving him another hard-on and raising once again that slow seething rage. The same rage he'd felt all his life, the rage that had driven him to his little experiment.

His new recruits would be ready soon and once they were the time would come to make the world pay. He'd make that ugly nigger janitor and his blonde whore pay... he'd make everyone pay.

------------------------------------

Darnell and Heather stood clutching each other, sweaty and breathless. Heather's tank top was rolled up to her neck and her large pale breasts pressed softly and very pleasantly against Darnell's lower face.

Darnell stood with his pants around his ankles and his flaccid black cock pressed against Heather's slender thigh. There was a damp stain on the crotch of Heather's snug grey shorts.

"We should do that every day!" Heather croaked out hoarsely.

Darnell looked up at her smiling widely.

"I'm definitely not going to argue with that!" he croaked back, his breath still rasping in his throat.

She felt her nipples pucker at the feel of his hot breath on her breasts and looked down to see him slide his pudgy black hand up her pale flat belly to cup one of her breasts and push it to his mouth so he could kiss and suckle her hardening dime-sized nipple.

She felt her areola pucker and felt an electric surge of pleasure run from her nipple down to her crotch at his touch. With weak knees, she arched her back and leaned towards him, letting out a low moan of pleasure.

Releasing her firm young body, he pulled up his pants and watched her pull her tank top down to cover her magnificent firm young breasts. She is so damn beautiful, he thought.

"I still have two more cameras to put up" he stated. "I'm going to put them in the classroom itself."

Heather watched as he took a pair of slim metal rods out of his pocket and then leaned down to put them inside the keyhole.

After a few minutes of cursing and fiddling with the rods, they heard a faint click.

Darnell straightened with a grunt of satisfaction and glanced over at the young blonde beauty with a satisfied smile on his face.

She returned his smile with a dimpled one of her own.

"Alright, let's see what this guy's hiding in his classroom," he said.

Heather put an arm around his round shoulders and walked warily into the room.

They looked around but nothing in the classroom seemed unusual, out of place or sinister. It was just a classroom with about 15 six-foot-long tables, each with two chairs facing the chalkboard in the front of the classroom. Beakers, vials, tubes, burners and other unrecognizable chemistry equipment was organized neatly against the far side wall.

"It looks like a normal classroom," he said, sounding disappointed. He'd been expecting to find something illegal or threatening.

With a short pudgy arm wrapped firmly around her tiny waist and a small black hand gripping her slender hip possessively, Darnell and Heather walked around the room looking up and around trying to find a good vantage point for the two HD cameras. It took them no time at all to notice the two flood light boxes on opposite sides of the room.

"Perfect!" he said and with Heather help, spent nearly an hour installing and camouflaging the cameras on the flood light boxes. By the time they were done, it was getting late and it was time to go home and make diner.

They walked back to Darnell's place, occasionally stopping to kiss and fondle each other. Heather would put her pale slender hands under his shirt and rub his paunch, then his chest and finally down to where her fingers traced the outline of his large swelling member while Darnell pressed her pale breasts together and rubbed short stubby thumbs rapidly on her small pert nipples.

123456...8