The Jerk

Story Info
Story of a cop who abuses his power.
769 words
3.67
9.8k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are adults.

I am a jerk, I admit it. However, I am a jerk with a badge and a gun. They say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely....I am a living testament to this fact.

I first saw her working at a little mom and pop restaurant in a bedroom community near the city where I work as a LEO. I work undercover. She was a beautiful girl, early twenties I guessed. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 36 C and about 115 pounds. She was wearing jeans that looked as if she had been hot dipped in them and a tight t shirt with the restaurants name and logo over the right tit. She was stunning in a girl next door kind of way. I had to find out more about her.

I wear plain clothes and drive an unmarked car. I came back around at closing time and saw the vehicle she drove off in. I got her tag and ran it. The car was registered in her and her husbands name. I went back to the office and went to the computer crimes lab. I had a friend who let me use his terminal from time to time and did 'investigative research.'

I found out she was 21, had recently married eight months ago and had spent her honeymoon in Jamaica. Perfect. I also researched her husband, his family, her family, friends, etc. He worked for his dad who had a family run business. I researched social networking sites. Surprising at how much information is out there that people publish about themselves.

I learned she was a bit wild, liked to party and looked incredible in a two piece. I even saw the size of her nipples as they poked against her bikini top from her honeymoon pictures. She had an awesome body. She looked incredible all done up in makeup. I saw her Prom and wedding dresses. She and her husband had dated in school. She liked to drink but had trouble holding her liquor. Pictures of her honeymoon, wedding reception, and different social gatherings showed she liked to whoop it up. The wedding, reception and honeymoon were expensive...too expensive for a girl working at a mom and pop restaurant. Her husbands family had money.

Her husbands family also didn't approve. The wedding pictures showed a stoic and stone look on his mom and dads face. They stood ramrod straight, not smiling and not frowning either, just there. You could read their expression, 'the boy could do better.' She was obviously not their first choice for a daughter in law. This was good news.

Junior worked with his dad at the store. Obviously he got what he wanted. He wanted her. She married up and the house that sat in the higher middle class subdivision was more than they could afford at their age. So was the boat he had and the new cars. I pulled their bank records.

Bank records revealed he made way more than he should at his age. I guess working for the fam was good for the bank account. They had bills, lots of them. She was also enrolled in the nearby nursing school. A difficult one to get into and even harder to stay in. It was her first year.

Junior liked to fish, hence the boat. A nice and expensive one, with all the bells and whistles. Junior wanted to be a pro fisherman and liked to travel around hitting the tournaments. Guess the family business helped him afford that as well. They would be easy marks.

I pulled their phone records. I accessed their text messages, his and hers. I cloned their phones to a burner I had. I could now hear their conversations, read their texts and even make their microphones 'hot' so I could hear what they were saying when their phones were off. Isn't technology great. Some may ask how I could do that. Easy. The public gave away their right to privacy after 9-11. LEO now had the means to track and listen to any conversation they wanted to. We could even access all information on computers and phones with software available only to law enforcement and military. All in the name of keeping America safe from terrorists. I digress.

I saw the honeymoon pictures he took with his phone, that she didn't want anyone else to see. Her body was a sports car and I was going to steal it. As I perused their intimate moments, my pants stirred. I had to have her. I knew just how to do it.