All Comments on 'The Jerkoff Club Ch. 08'

by MADDRAPPER

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jerk-off buddy

Great story - it got me really hard just thinking about doing this. I don’t have a pal that (I think) would be prepared to do this with me in person so I thought about trying to find someone on-line. I wasn’t really sure what the attraction was as I had always considered myself to be straight and didn’t have any desire to have sex with another man. However, the thought of jerking myself off while another man watched and masturbated flicked some sexual switch and got me enormously aroused. Though I was new to this, it didn’t take me long to find a site that would accommodate my desire and help me to find a jerk-off buddy. There were obviously a lot of guys who had similar thoughts and were turned on by watching one another wank. I got chatting to one guy and, after a few preliminary introductory exchanges, he asked me if I wanted to play. I said that I did. As he focused his webcam on his boxer shorts, he teased his cock by rubbing it through the light cotton revealing a sizeable bulge. I could feel me own cock hardening as I watched and anticipated the experience unfolding. My buddy then eased his shorts down to reveal a long thick cock that he stroked gently. My mouth went dry with the sight of watching this horny guy in action and joining in. He asked me whether I liked what I saw and asked me to show him my cock. I was wearing a loose bathrobe and let it fall open to reveal my raging erection. ‘Wow’ my pal throatily whispered as increased the pace of his strokes and encouraged me to do the same. We exchanged comments on our tastes in girls and porn as we jerked harder and harder. It turned out we both loved big tits and chatted about titfucking and spraying our loads over well-endowed women. He then produced a glossy pic of a pornstar with the most enormous boobs and asked whether I would like to see him cum over them. I begged him to shoot his load all over the pic and he told me to jerk my rock-hard until I came too. As he jerked his cock right over the pic, he shot rope after rope of hot white spunk all over the girl’s massive boobs and face, I yelled that I was cumming and my cock exploded spilling my jizz all over my chest and face as I experienced my biggest orgasm ever. Needless to say, I am hooked on masturbating on line now and cannot wait to find my next jerk-off buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My college roommate

Reminds me of my freshman college roommate, dave. Started slowly with giving each other massages after workouts when the dorm quieted down. Pretty soon we were looking at Playboys and jacking our cocks, side by side, watching each other stroking. So freaking hot, man. Especially watching dave’s heavy low hangers bouncing all around.

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
Loved the series

Early on you teased a coed session, ever happen? Care to share? More to cum?

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great cum description!

Great cum description of the buildup and both guys exploding! Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s like a different author now

The first several chapters had great consistency as well as being HOT. But the last three seem like a new writer wrote them. Instead of a “Jerk club” with 4-5 guys, there are now only 2-3 without mentions of what happened to Joe or David? Why introduce Joe as an official member once and then never include him again? Then other inconsistent things like the narrator making a big deal he prefers Astroslide when he used baby oil before, said he always hosted in a bed when he had a basement rec room before, said Steven was quiet while jerking until he came but in this chapter he’s a loud aggressive trash talker, and saying they included the wives at least once but then kept mentioning that the wives had no idea about their get togethers??! It’s distracting and makes this seem like a disconnected story. Is it just me or does this bother anyone else? Sorry but the first 5 or so chapters were great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous