The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Once he entered her, she immediately clamps down and has an orgasm. It shocked him she is so god damn tight, but again, Dad hasn't been around. He waits for her to relax a bit before proceeding further. The tension leaves in increments and that is a nod to continue. He slides out of her slowly but rams it back into her, hard. It pushes him deeper into her and makes her ass and tits jiggle. He does this maneuver for a bit till he is ready to take it to a new level. He reaches around with his left hand and searches for her clit; while his right reaches up and pulls down her Teddy a bit to expose her right breast. Immediately, he grabs for it and squeezes it. Feeling her softness and her tit over fills his hand. He slides down and pinches her nipple slightly, and a very loud moan escapes her mouth. Once both her nipple and clit pressed; she immediately convulses into another orgasm with multiple waves. Wow, who knew mom was multi orgasmic. Once the waves clear, it's time to look for his orgasm; which gets him to thrust in and out of her repeatedly.

She can't believe that she came 3 times already and consciously tries to grip him a bit with each of his thrusts. Lost for words, his cock feels amazing in her cunt. His thrusts are so powerful and aiming to go deeper every time. She tries to get a grip, but every thrust into her feels heavenly. She can feel him get harder with every thrust and with that, she says, "Give it to me! Cum for me. Shoot it all into me. I want... no, I need you to do it."

And with that statement alone, pushes him over the edge. His cock swells up and shoots his load deep into her. He screams, "FUCK" as he drives into her with each shot of cum exploding out of him. Now he sees stars from the exchange, then blackness. He grabs hold of her to stay upright cause he feels like his legs are on functioning. Once his breathing returns, and is in control over his body, he pulls out of her, which follows his load of cum too, and lots of it.

His mind clears but the after-effects of giving into his need makes him question it. What the fuck did I just do? He takes a step back and then slides up his pants. He is shocked by what just happened, but in awe that his cock feels so much better. A mix of emotions go through him and part of him wants to bolt, but before he does that, he says, "I am so sorry."

She turns around and cuts him off but says, "Don't be Sam. You have given me something I will treasure for a lifetime. I can't explain it just yet, but I am thrilled with the experience. Am sorry for pushing and teasing you, but the results are astronomical. I have never cum so hard and frequent; I loved it so much." And with that, she leans forward and embraces him. Which he embraces back. She pulls away, but she gives into her emotions and leans in and kiss him. It's a chastise at first, but she opens her lips and sticks out her tongue, hoping he will do the same. It takes a moment, but his mouth opens and her tongue slides in. The kiss explodes into something deeper and powerful. Their tongues caress each other and are doing the tango within his mouth. She then pulls back cause her fangs are in the way, but she leaves by biting his bottom lip seductively. Her eyes sparkle but smiles back, showing off her fangs and her desire. She leans in once more and pecks him on the cheek and reaches out and grabs his ass with her right hand. Her nails dig into his meaty derriere; impressed by how solid he is.

He is shocked by what transpired, but feels better. He doesn't know what came over him, but in some aspect it felt good. Doing the deed is a lot satisfying than masterbating. Obviously, mom wanted this for so long. I, for one, only dreamed about it and it actually happened. He takes a step towards the door but stops for a moment cause his mother says something.

"Sam, I hoped this helped you a bit; remember, I am here for all your needs. I also love you very much." She says as she slides her hand over his back.

Sam just nods his head but leaves.

Leaving her to look at his back. She smiles and relishes on what transpired. It felt so good to be dominated like that, and the fight over her beast's side was worth it. She knows what she is doing is wrong, but that other side of her needs this. Hopefully in time, we will chat about it and perhaps explore this new dynamic.

Sam walks back to his room, closes the door and plops down on his bed. He's still in shock at what transpired and now there was an elephant in the room of sorts; she is still his mother, but does she want this to happen again? Time will tell, but for now, I need to rest my head and move on.

A couple of weeks went by and he keeps his distance from mom. Sam passed all of his exams, felt confident within the group to finish the project and hand in his report on time. Constantly reflecting on what happened between him and his mother. He knows they need to talk about it and express their feelings if they want to move forward. He then heads home and plops down on the sofa; wondering on how to approach the subject.

She sees him on the sofa contemplating; slides on her silk black robe and ties it off. She heads down the curved staircase and walks into the living room and sits across from him. She crosses her legs and moves her long raven hair over her shoulders. Her piercing blue eyes look at him, wondering what is he thinking about. She has no patience and says, "Out with it. What's on your mind?"

He looks at her, smiles and says, "I have been thinking a lot and wonder how to move forward. Our relationship has changed and there is an elephant in the room of sorts and something needs to be expressed so we can either go back to being a mother and son or become more. You said some things that are questionable. I just feel that we need to hash it out to get past this."

She smiles at him and says, "Sam, sit next to me. I promise, I won't bite unless you want that." with a smirk. Her eyes watch him get up and sit next to her. She then turns in her seat towards him and pats his leg; and then tells him about her past and informs him the truth. She lets him know that dad doesn't own the company but inherited it through marriage with her. Her father owned the Firm, which passed down on to me. My family were all dominate people; your father is more of submissive and it worked in the beginning of the relationship. He got what he wanted; me and the Firm. As for being turned, I went first; I did so right after I delivered you. I had complications when delivering you, and I grew sick. My father feared for the worst and turned me, hoping to kill the sickness. I knew my father was a vampire, but I chose to be human cause I loved your father, but things happened for a reason. I don't blame you for what happened; you were my miracle and I don't regret it. It was tough at the beginning, but I got through it and took charge of the company when your father got turned. When you get turned; your emotions and mindset go inward and become savage. Your sire, the vampire, who changed you teach/commands you to learn to get back to humanity, so to speak. Teaches you the ways to feed and take care of yourself. Once your father could cope; we returned home and took care of you. We both missed out on your early years, but wanted to be there every step of the way. Being a vampire changes you in more ways than one. Yeah, you're immortal, but now you have infinite time to do whatever you want. I stayed home and cared for you. Your father did half/half. Worked at the firm and was here for me. We watched over you day and night.

Now, in time, my relationship with your father changed. The bite changed more of me from within. I found I was more of a Switch, a person who can be dominant but can be submissive to someone who has that fire. Your father didn't have it in him and so we chose an open relationship. I tried looking for someone that can dominate me, but in the end, the beast in me would turn and react. Lots of mistakes were made and some lives were lost. I couldn't control my darker half. So I gave up and been a full-time mother to you.

When you got older; we both contemplated on whether we should tell you. We wanted you to have a normal childhood and my instincts told me you could handle it and you proved me right. From that day, things changed for me. Your father works all over the world for the Firm and has a harem of lovers. I stayed behind cause I loved you so very much. I wondered if perhaps you could be the one that I sought after; a person who I loved and be a dominate enough to control me. I tempted fate and slowly changed to see if I was right again. This body hasn't been used as much, but I had hoped.

Yes, what I did was wrong, but I had to know. Plus, I enjoy teasing you, Sammy; and love your reactions. What transpired between us that day was remarkable and was a dream of mine for so long. My thoughts are like this; since you're my son; I can keep the beast contained cause I don't want to hurt you, but I wanted you to take control. I got that in spades and received multiple orgasms. In all honesty, I loved it and hope it can happen again. From now on, that depends on you.

"Sam, I will always be your mother; but I also want this dynamic. I want you to control me- to be your submissive. It's what I dreamt about. It has to be you; and it can't be any other. Yeah, it's wrong of me to want this and of you, but I said my peace. The decision is yours to make. And to be honest, I told you the truth. I felt comfortable in these clothes and showing you my kinkier side of me." With a smile.

She gave me a lot to think about. In all honesty, my parents never held back and always shared the truth with me. I love them both for that but this is my story. Wow, who knew? Makes sense and glad that mom felt ready to share it with me. I love her more for it, but can I do what she wants of me? I have to think about it more; however, her hand is still on my thigh and I can feel the blood pooling through my dick. As a teenager, I dreamt of this happening, but now I am an adult of sorts. It's a lot to take in.

He then smiles back at her and says, "You gave much to sort out; thanks for sharing with me and your thoughts. I have to think about it, but I know you will always be my mother and a great one at that. I love you, Mom." With that, he leans in and hugs her. Feeling her embrace warms him, but also feeling her big breasts on his chest warms another part of him; which he tries to controls by breaking the embrace and leans back. He then excuses himself and tells her he has a lot t

o think about.

She tells him, "Take your time, baby; no pressure. When you're ready, I will be here awaiting your answer." She too stands up and watches him walk across the hardwood floor, making his way to the staircase that will lead him to his room. She ponders a bit and hears the click of his door. Either way, she loves him. If he says no, then it wasn't meant to be. I am proud of the man he has become and hope to see him be turned one day. I love you Sam Harrington III.

Sam immediately sits in his computer chair. He can feel his cock throbbing. Thank god he left. I hope she didn't know that I was hard for her once again. He knows that there is no going back to being just mother and son. I will always have a hard on for her. Plus, I love her more than I care. She opened up to me and shared her thoughts and experiences. I can't fault her on that. I want to be there for her as she been there and still is, for me. He pulls off his pants and his boxers and tries to relieve his hard on. It's much harder than he realizes and won't go down so easily. Guess the truth is which it lies, hmm. To which he hears a soft tap at the door.

"May I come in?" his mother asks.

To which he replies, "Yes.".

She opens the door and notices that it's dark in his room. She sees he is facing away from her in his computer chair. He sees him lean forward and turns on his desk lamp.

She immediately says, "I am not here to ask for the verdict per se, but to see if you have questions."

He replies, "No, I don't have any." And with that, he can feel her sadness. So he turns the chair to face her and the truth.

She immediately sees him, then down to his engorged cock, standing up in front of him. She smiles and asks, "May I?"

He nods his head, "Yes". He loves her more than just a mother and wants to give her what she desires most.

She falls to her knees and reaches out to him. Grabs his cock with her right hand and strokes it and then says, "I can't believe how big and thick you are." She then licks the underside of his cock from the base to the tip. Then moves down and licks one of his testicles. Savouring the feel and taste of him. She then teases the other one and lets it pop out of her mouth like a lollipop. She then sucks/kiss along the left side, working her way up his shaft. Amazed at how much there is to kiss/lick. Once she reaches the top, she continues to stroke him and a little of pre-cum escapes from the tip. She licks it up with her tongue and tastes his essence. God, it tastes so good. She licks around the head before taking him into her mouth. She slowly descends; little by little, using her tongue to massage his shaft as she goes. With each bob up and down, she takes more of him into her mouth and deep into her throat. Soon she has him deep throated and uses her throat muscles to stroke him. She feels warm and slowly unties her silk robe and slides it off her shoulders. It falls to the floor behind her.

Sam is in awe of her ministrations and when she finally takes off her robe, he finally sees her in something new. She isn't wearing a teddy today; nope, she is wearing a matching set of a bra and panty. The entire ensemble looks to be laced with scallop edges. Her bra and cheeky underwear do wonders to shape and advertise her desirable body. The bra alone barely contains her 36 DDD breasts and the cheeky underwear shows just enough of her heart-shaped ass. The color is sea foam blue and looks amazing on her. It highlights her pale white body well; it also slightly matches her eyes.

She can feel his eyes roaming all over her curves and checking out her ensemble. Her mouth breaks contact, but her hand still strokes him. She looks up at him and asks, "Do you like what you see, Sir?"

Sam nods and tries to control himself; he doesn't want to shoot prematurely; he wants to last forever.

Smiling up at him, she then says, "You want to see more, Sir?"

He knows she has him wrapped around her finger but nods a 'Yes' cause her beauty entraps him.

She lets go of his shaft to slide her left shoulder strap off her shoulders; then the other. She takes her time to get loose of the straps, then reaches around and unhooks her 3 hooks from the back. She then looks up into his eyes, holding her bra in check before letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts defy gravity and are so exquisite. So creamy with medium-sized areolas and a very prominent, taunt nipple protruding out from their centers.

He thought seeing her lingerie was fabulous, but to see what they were containing made him speechless. Definitely breath taking and can't believe that his mother is so fucking hot. He lets out a small growl when she looks up at him. They both look downward and see his member twerks a bit. To his amazement, his cock either grew a few centimeters or got thicker and it just spewed a couple more drops of pre-cum from the tip.

Hearing his soft growl from his throat sends electric heat down the back to her core. She sees his eyes look down on to his member, and she follows suit. Seeing his cock grow longer and wider from seeing her naked breasts shocks her deeply. She reaches out with her right hand and stroked him once more and up comes some more pre-cum. She doesn't hesitate, but leans forward to lick it up. Fuck, her inner slut is screaming and wants to taste more of him. She bites her lip, thinking about how to make Sir happy. She then let's go of his cock, tilts her head down and spits or drools some saliva between her breasts. Then moves forward and wraps her breasts around his cock. She pushes her breasts together with her hands and begins to titty-fuck his cock.

The sensations alone push him back into the chair, but also he thrusts his cock out so she can take more of him. Her breasts are cool to the touch. But are very soft and feels so good against his swollen cock. The heat from both her breasts and his cock pushes him to the edge. He grunts in anticipation.

She hears his grunts and knows that he is close to climaxing. She tilts her head down, opens her mouth and slips out of her tongue to swirl around the head of his cock.

He climaxes, and a shudder runs through his body from all ends to his core and is ready to shoot his load. Out of instinct, he reaches out and grabs the back of her head and pulls her down and impales his cock into her mouth. And then it happens. Feeling her warm mouth ready to suck and devour him, he shoots his load into her. It's explosive; it literally has him buckling into her mouth. Lot more than a tablespoon worth.

She is shocked when he grabbed her head but understands his need for her and to take his seed. She relishes the explosive nature of young guys shooting their load; however, with him it's different. It's much more than just a tablespoon; soon it's filling her mouth and instinctively she swallows, then lets more to fill her mouth before she swallows again. She figures she swallowed 3-4 time's worth. She is shocked by the amount perhaps he was backed up or saved up for this occasion. In either case, she was happy to aid him with this problem, but God, he tastes so good. Her inner slut wants and craves more from her new master. She then reaches out and starts bobbing up and down his cock to suck and squeeze out any remaining jizz from his cock. Once she is satisfied that there is nothing left, she then licks his bulbous crown, kisses his tip of his cock and lets go. She leans back onto her lower legs, looks up at him and says, "Are you satisfied, Sir?"

He is very spent; all his energy has left him through his cock into her. Shakily he says, "Yessssss, thankssss soooo much forrr youurrr help." He takes a moment to savour on what transpired but also to look down to his member; and is shocked that it is now at half mast and slowly deflates. He knows masterbating wouldn't have this effect on him any longer. He knows he must now use her for his own needs but also fulfill hers through this new dynamic that she wants.

Sam slowly pushes against the arms of the chair to stand up on shaky legs, but manages. He reaches down, grabs hold of her hand, and pulls her up onto her legs. He then leans down and kisses her lips ever so softly; she opens up, and he then sticks out his tongue to slide it into her mouth. Their kiss deepens, and soon they are pulling each other into a deep embrace. Her hands on & around his shoulders; hands caressing and pulling on his hair. While his are caressing her back but eventually falls down to grab her thick derriere and pull her close to him.

They both come back up for air and look into each other eyes. He whispers, "I am kinda tired and shaky. Can we move this to the bed?" gesturing to the bed with his finger.

"Sure baby, I understand." She says and walks around the bed and lies down, and watches him take the opposite side, and he too lies down, but then props up the pillows underneath his head. She moves upward and lays her head on his chest and presses more of herself along with him. His arm pulls away to allow her more room to get closer to him. His arm then drapes over and caresses her back and head gingerly. They both lay there and enjoy each other's company. The euphoria effects slowly calms them both down.

He breaks the silence by saying, "Thanks for that wonderful, ah, titfuck/blowjob. And for showing more of yourself to me. You definitely eased my hard-on/need."

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers