The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gingerly strokes his chest with her fingers but says, "It's my pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it and glad to be of service, Sir. And remember, I am here for all your needs." As she looks up at him with her eyes.

Sam smiles while looking down at her. He has questions to ask of her but enjoys the silence and the feel of her next to him. He then asks, "Why do you call me, Sir?"

She takes a moment, but says, "It's a title used within a dynamic; you can call your dominant: daddy, sir or master. Daddy is a person who offers to take care of his baby-girl or submissive and Master is a person who knows all. You're not any of those just yet, Sam, but I like Sir. I think it fits you, for right now. Any more questions?"

He bites his lip and asks, "What do I call you in this dynamic?"

She responds, "Whatever you want to call me; you can call me baby, baby-girl, pet, or slut; you name it. But you can only use that term when we are alone together. If where with other people, you still call me Mom." She explains.

He takes in on what she says and then teases her by calling her, "Mommy Slut" to see if she has a reaction.

It has an effect, cause she moves upward, reaches out with her left hand to the right side of the face and caresses the jaw a bit. Then reaches up and pulls him down for a peck on the lips. Then it dawns on her. Perhaps he has accepted her wishes and the dynamic, but I must ask to be clear. She then looks upward and asks, "So, any thoughts on this or have an answer for me?"

Sam takes a moment, cause he has an answer for her, but wants to draw it out. The anticipation that's written all over her face is building. He bites his lip and watches her face, waiting for his answer. He nods a 'Yes'. But then says, "The answer is a, Yes from me, but before you get all excited; I have things to say. I knew it was a yes when I was downstairs when you gave me that hug. The last 2 years of high school; you made it so tough but I understand why you did it. I dreamt and had thoughts of you. Plus, you stayed home to take care of me. You could have left and got out an mingled with other guys and gals, but you stayed with me. It's only fair of me to be there for you. I want this and who could say 'No' to this sexy body!; God damn, you're so fucking hot, Mommy-slut." He laughs.

His answer thrilled her, but is in awe at his explanation. My son loves and cares about my needs. Her inner slut is so fucking excited and is screaming from within. She then rolls over and lies on top of him; then sits on her elbows and looks down at him. She then says, "Thanks, Sir. You made this Mommy-slut very happy. Use this body and control me for your needs." She smiles down at him before dropping and kissing his lips once more.

Seeing her straddle him and lift herself on her elbows, showing off her luxurious tits, caused a stirring down below. It got semi hard but when she lean down and kissed me, I couldn't hold back. I wanted her again.

She breaks off the kiss cause something is stirring underneath her. Her eyes look down and sees that he is once again hard for her. She bites her lip but then looks back to him and asks, "You want me to take care of it, Sir?"

He nods a 'Yes'; and she moves down to take his cock back into her mouth. But he has other ideas and changes things up. He then rolls onto his tummy, which she does too on her back. He then shimmies downward and looks at her and says, "No, I want something else. I want you to slide up the bed and wait."

She does what he says and slides up. He follows her up, still straddling her. His cock is bouncing as he moves. He can see her expression; she is pensive but eager to please me. She bites her lip, waiting. Once he is close enough, he lays his gorged cock between her fallen breasts. She looks down and sees that his cock is spewing pre-cum and she wants to devour him, but he hasn't said what he wants; so she lays still.

Sam reaches the bottom of his shirt and takes it off his shoulders and tosses the shirt to the floor. He then looks down at her; her eyes see my nakedness and my muscles flexing; it's definitely turning her on again cause she is smiling up at him. He then uses his right index finger and picks up the pre-cum that is on her chest and wipes ever so delicately on her lips. She then rolls her lips to taste him and the desire builds within. He watches but says, "I want more than a blowjob. I want to kiss, lick, and nibble all over you. Then slide off your cheeky panty to gaze with my eyes on your pussy and then I will slide into you once more. To feel your channel caress my cock and let it get accustomed to my size and girth once more. Finally, shoot my next load deep into you. To claim this body, mind and soul as, MINE!" with an evil laugh.

She listens intently to every word and when he says, 'Claim this body, mind, and soul as, Mine!' she literally cummed from that. Fuck, he is definitely the one and is fulfilling his role as dominant. I so look forward to him controlling me for his pleasure. Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk, my pussy wants his cock now. I want and need him. God, a shudder went through my body and he hasn't started yet. Fuck, my Sir, is powerful.

He slides his legs back and lies on top of her; she immediately opens her legs for him. His cock is laying directly on top of her pussy. He leans forward and looks down at her. Her eyes are wide open and her arms are out, ready to bring him in. He then pushes her arms above her head and once they are there, he begins his onslaught. Starts kissing her lips and grinds into her. He then sucks her ear lobe then kisses his way down her neck, then along her clavicle.

Sir moves further down and kiss/lick her breast bone. He then lifts both breasts up and pushes them together. He marvels at her areolas; so big and pink. Then licks around the areola before claiming her nipple. Gently sucks, then licks and plays with it with his tongue. He then loses control and takes more of her into his mouth. He sucks and kneads her nipple/breast harder.

She arches her back to give him more to him; in her head, she is saying, "Take it all. It's all yours". She moans with pleasure as he takes each nipple into his mouth.

Then he lets go of the suction and slides off her breast backwards, but then scrapes her nipple with his teeth. Which sends an electric heat through her nipple down to her core. She lets a moan slip out of her mouth. He lets go and feasts on the other nipple; giving it what other just had before.

Her nipples are now very taunt and hard as nails. Her mind is screaming, "Fuck!"

His ministrations continue. He licks underneath her breasts, and then kisses down to her taunt belly. He then probes her belly button with his tongue and swirls it around the outer edge of it. Then he continues to move downward and kiss every side of her hips. Then moves downward some more. He kisses her mound of her sex over the panty, but then uses his nose to poke his way downward. His nose picks up her arousal, but it's her wetness he feels on the tip of his nose. He continues to poke till he hears a whimper escape her lips. His nose has found her sensitive hood on her clit. He moves his nose every which way, causing her to shudder through it all. Then he kisses her wet spot and then takes a slight lick along her panty. A shudder went through her body and wonders if she orgasmed. He then sits up and grabs hold of her panty on both sides of her hips and slides it off her. Once it's past her knees, she helps bring them higher so he can fully take them off. She then opens up to him and he looks down on his Mommy slut's pussy. Such a beautiful flower and it's so wet for him.

A smile forms on his lips and then he says, "It's so beautiful. I can't wait to claim it." He then rubs his cock amongst her outer lips; wetting the underside of his cock. It's all coated with her wetness. He aligns his cock with her entrance but looks down at her.

She is literally shaking in anticipation. Feeling his cock rub against her outer lips felt amazing, but now he is slightly at the entrance of her channel but hasn't plunged into her yet. He is looking at me for something. Perhaps he wants something from me. She then says, "Take me. Claim this body, mind and soul. Make me yours." And with that, she feels him enter her slowly. Her insides split and mould against his shaft. God, he is so big and thick. Fuck, it's heaven, and he is only halfway in and so there is more heaven to endure. Once he is all the way in, she moans and grips his cock.

He leans down on top of her, pressing his chest against hers. He looks into her eyes and says, "Are you ready?"

She looks up into his handsome face and smiles. She then says, " I am, Sir. It's all yours for the taking."

He smiles back and bites his lower lip. He then says, "Then hold me with your arms and legs until my cock expires within you."

And with that, she lowers her arms and grabs around his back and pulls him closer. Her legs wrap around his and then she feels him piston out and then back in with a shudder. Trying ever so hard to drive his cock deeper into her pussy to claim her. It's slow at first, but the intent is there. It doesn't take her long to receive her first orgasm. She grabs him tightly cause it happens so suddenly and moans out. He slows down and lets the orgasmic waves subside before picking up the pace. As he thrusts into her, he kisses and caresses her body with his mouth and hands to make her feel desired. Her moans pick up and her need for him quickens. A fresh wave is building and is ready to crash against her. It rocks her out of nowhere and her nails dig into his back as a spasm rocks through her body.

He slows down once more; allowing her to enjoy each wave that crashes against her core and recuperates a bit. He thrusts and move his hips around to feel her pussy channel more and to drive her wild. Her moans grow louder with every deep thrust into her.

She squeezes her inner muscles to feel more of his cock being thrusted into her. His hips are driving her wild and a bigger orgasm is forming outside the edges. She can feel the beast within escape a bit. Her nails elongate and her fangs slide down. She thrashes, but can control herself and the beast.

He can feel her claws dig into his back, which only spurs him to drive into her faster and deeper.

As he kisses her, his tongue feels her fangs being prominent. Her beast has escaped but is being controlled but for how long. It's time to claim her. He then eases back on his hunches, but arches his back and continues to drive into her tight pussy. His balls clench and it's only a matter of moments before he shoots his load. He then relishes this moment and looks down at her and says, "It's time to claim, your: Body, Mind, Soul, and the Beast you hold within." and with that he reaches around with his right hand and slowly grabs hold of her neck and gives a firm pressure.

Feeling him grab her throat, pushes her over the edge. She knows it's not tight enough to cause harm or to lash out, but leans into it and wants this claim to go forward. She bares her fangs up at him.

Seeing her bare all of herself, including her beast, drives him harder. His cock thickens against her tight tunnel and it's almost time, but before he shoots, he says, "It's time to claim my Mommy slut!" With that said, he shoots his first load deep into her. He pulls out and thrusts deep again and fires another volley of cum into her. Then repeats for another 5 times but still drives into her because it feels so fucking good. When he can't drive into her any longer; he lets go of her neck and collapses on her and then rolls on to his back. I have fulfilled the claim. She is his for the taking; as long as she wants it. He is literally spent and tries to stay with her, but crashes into blackness.

She lays there and lets her third orgasm vibrate through. The feel of his hold on her neck, what he said, and his orgasm pushed her over the edge to claim her third orgasm for the day. Fuck, he definitely rocked my world. When he grabbed my neck; fuck, it was so damn hot. And claiming all of me, including the beast within. Damn, he has a way with words. My heart aches for you, Sir. Thank you so much, Sammy. You made my day and claimed me. I love you so much more...

After her orgasm subsides; she can feel his cum slowly leaking out of her. Her fingers immediately move down and scoops his deposit out. She brings it to her lips and loves tasting both herself and his cream. Her inner slut is overjoyed at getting another sample of his cum; so delicious. Most of it comes out and shocked at how much of it there was in her. She thinks to herself; I am definitely going to enjoy the days to come. She then lies on her side and watches him sleep. He is so cute and sexy when he sleeps. She wants to wake him up and go again but he is a 'Normal'; he is probably tired because of the exertion and not eating. She waits for a bit but goes and gets a shower, then hit the kitchen and makes him something to recoup his loss. She hopes he wakes up soon cause she misses the interaction with her new, Sir.

She enjoys the hot water that caresses her curves. She thinks about what transpired the last couple of weeks and a smile forms on her lips. On a flip side, every assumption has come out to be right; that's twice now. She wonders if she has some super power or something to predict stuff. Hmm, sounds like nonsense, but it has worked twice. Well, can't be in here all day; rather be warm than the usual cold being half dead and all. Let's towel dry and check on him; if he isn't up yet, let's make him a sandwich.

She comes back with a PB&J sandwich and a bottle of water and places it on his nightstand, then slides back into bed in her spot. She replays everything that has transpired in the past few weeks while watching him as he sleeps. A smile forms on her lips, and it gets her wet again. Gosh, his cock is amazing. It's been in both mouth and her cunt. Wonder what would it feel like up in my ass. Guess time will tell. Eventually, he stirs a bit; rolls on his left side.

He can feel her presence and fights to wake up. He yawns a bit and does a bit of stretching; which, in turn, gets his body moving. His eyes slowly open up but once he sees his mom laying where he left her; he is fully awake. He takes everything in: from her raven hair, bright blue eyes, sultry lips, to her voluptuous breasts, abs of steel, to the lushness hips and lastly those long thick legs. The perfect hourglass figure; definitely a beauty queen in her own right. How did I get so lucky to have her as Mom and slut to my needs? I hit the jackpot.

"Are you okay there? You have had this lingering smile on your lips for a long time. Are you daydreaming or something?" She asks as she watches him back.

He takes a while to answer, but he does by saying, "Yes, I think I am daydreaming. How did I get so lucky? You're still here and in bed with me. Am I dreaming?"

She understands completely on what's going on; she feels the same way but waited patiently for over 2 years for this day to happen. It was well worth it. She wakes up out of her head and says, "You want me to pinch you, to see if you are still dreaming?" She snickers back.

Still smiling and feeling dopey, he says: "If you have too, but I don't want this to end." She reaches over and pinches him hard and it really hurts but does wakes him up further.

"Ow, that hurts!" he stammers back at her. "Why did you do it so hard? That's going to leave a mark for sure." He fires back at her.

She stutters and apologizes to him by saying, "Sorry Sir; I forget how strong I am. You want me to kiss it and make it better?"

He chuckles a bit but says, "It hurt for a bit, but I am just playing with you. Thanks for the pinch; it definitely woke me up more. I will accept that kiss if you are really giving them out." With a slight chuckle.

Fuck this kid, teasing his mother and slut like that; he deserves to be punished. So she leans in and tickles him. He growls with laughter, but he quickly apologizes. The chuckles subside and he is staring at her again.

"What, what is it?" she asks of him.

He apologizes but says, "You're so breath-taking gorgeous. I just can't take it all in. So many curves; you think the lingerie would heighten your body but it doesn't. Sorry for staring. On a distinct note, how long have I been out?"

She is blushing, and all smiles at his remarks. She tries to say, "I don't mind, really; thanks for the compliments. You warm this icy heart of mine. As for how long you were out, I would say about a couple of hours. My guess is you pass out because of a lack of energy for one and two, you lost a lot of fluids. So I made you a PB&J sandwich and brought you some water. It's on the nightstand, behind you."

He looks over at the nightstand and grabs it. Says, thanks and starts eating the sandwich. The protein alone wakes him up and the sugar from the jelly clears out the brain fog. The water helps wash it down and makes him refreshed. She is right. I lost a lot of fluids today. I cummed a lot in her mouth and pussy. Thinking of the two, his eyes gander at her curves again, and it makes her edgy. He sees what his eyes are doing to her, and says, "Sorry, again. I can't help myself. You're so gorgeous Mom- Mommy Slut. Just wish I was old enough to be turned so then I could nonstop fuck you."

That brings a smile to her lips and makes her so wet for him. She then says, "Thanks, Sir. I wished that too, but I was not complaining. I will take what is given."

What she said was true. He knows it cause she waited over 2 years for this to happen. She has lots of patience; just wish I had some. I can't wait to turn 25 and attend the Ceremony of Turning, to make his parents proud and get the invite to join the Firm. Speaking about parents, he asks: "Just wondering how Dad is going to react to this new dynamic?"

She wondered when he would bring this up to her, but she too had thought about this for a very long time. She tells him by saying, "I thought about this for some time. It will be of a shock but at least it's in the family. He will be taken aback that you're my dominant, and that we're having lots of sex, but you got to remember, we both have an 'Open' relationship. I don't ask about his harem of women. So I love both Junior and the 3rd very much. I wouldn't worry about it much."

She then adds, "When he is here, I will be all his, but when he leaves, I am all yours, Sir. I hope you understand." As she bites her lip worried some.

It makes sense, but I hope my father understands the predicament. Still can't believe he left mom alone to be with a harem of other women. I knew my mother my whole life and just seeing her like this, I can't take my eyes off her. Oh well, his loss and my gain, as they say. God damn, she is drop-dead gorgeous literally and significantly.

In the next three years, their relationship blossoms. They explore each other; he does his bit in controlling her and she attends his needs. Sometimes, there is discipline involved but lots of sex.

During those years, she would sometimes lay down with him in his bed; she would be there watching him sleep and sometimes look at him while playing with herself. She would wake him up every morning and help take care of his morning wood.

As for him, he is still shocked by all of this, but is not complaining. Having someone there, taking care of all your needs, is wonderful. It has been a very calming three years; who knew that it would help him with his studies and overall change him for the better. And it's coming down to the end. Finals are here and then graduation. A year from now, the Turning and then working at the Firm. Guess I am growing up; wonder how Mom will feel about that.

He finished his last final. It's all done and finished. He heads home to find his mother in her silk robe. She only wears it if we have company; so he searches the house and finds nobody. It's a minor infraction but over the course of 6 yrs of wearing just lingerie and not covering up makes you wonder. Hmm, makes you wonder if she is doing this on purpose if she is trying to tease me a bit. In either case, I won't stand for it. I call out for 'Mommy-Slut' to come to my room. She does what I ordered of her and walks into my room.