The Job Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't see me since I am behind the door, but I scoop her up into my arms when she walks in. I bend her over my knee and lift the silk robe to expose her lovely ass. Can't get over the size, thickness and shape of it. He stares at for a bit but she tries to get out from under him. It wakes him up and spanks her bottom with his hand and asks, "Why are you wearing the robe? For 6 long years, you have been walking around in lingerie and on the last day of my finals, you're wearing a robe. I don't get it and so you need to be punished." He snickers.

The display of dominance shocked her; it was a simple mistake but hoped that she had more time to change into something sexy for him. Since it is his last day of his finals. She tells them this, but it doesn't matter. She will accept his punishment. It will hurt a bit, but the feeling will go away quickly because of her healing ability.

He knows that his slaps from his hands won't cause her any significant pain; so he brings out the big guns, his new spanker, the Vampire Spiked Paddle he bought online.

Supposedly it leaves bite marks when slapped and what better way to test it on than your own Vampire Mommy-Slut. Hope it works out.

He pulls out the paddle and swings; it sounds awful, but it leaves bite marks. She screams a bit, but her healing ability erases any marks left in seconds. So he continues to discipline her for her infraction, giving her 10 spanks to every cheek; sounds good to him

She screams; then pleads to him to stop, but honestly, it's turning her on. The pain is slight, but if it wasn't for her healing ability, then things would be different. She understands she fucked up and lost track of time. Life of a vampire; you have lots of it. But in retrospect, she is enjoying this punishment. For one, his dominance over her alone gets her going. Second, the pain gets her riled up and gets her soaked and ready for him. This is what she wanted, and he is fulfilling his promise. I love Sir so much. Can't wait for what's next...

After I dealt the punishment, she is really wet cause his shorts are thoroughly soaked and second, he can smell the aroma coming from her cunt. He lets her get up but instructs her to take off the silly robe first then get down on all fours on the bed. She complies with his instructions. He then gets up and sits down on his computer chair and wheels himself to the bed to inspect her.

It thrilled her to be in this position; she imagines that Sir's cock will go deep into her and the anticipation is killing her. Her pussy continues to salivate and wants a taste of his long and thick cock.

Sam stares at her derriere and what a sight to behold. A very nice shaped ass indeed; nicely upside down heart. He grabs her cheeks, spreads them apart, which opens both holes up wider. He leans in to smell her aroma and finds that she indeed smells good. Letting go of her cheeks, he leans in for a taste but is stopped by his Mommy-slut.

"Sir, please stop staring at it; it's embarrassing. Can't you see that my cunt is salivating for your cock? There is no need for you to lick it. Just shove your big, thick cock into me and be done with it." She says to him with a mixture of excitement with shyness.

"Mommy-slut, am I not the dominant that you want and who is in control?" He asks.

She replies, "You are, Sir."

With a grin on his face, he says, "Then what's the problem? I just finished my last final. I have no plans this evening; so if I want to stare at your ass and cunt then it's my right as dominate to do so. Am I right?"

She stammers a bit but confesses by saying, "You are right, Sir. My apologies. It just looked like you were going to lick it. I am embarrassed that it might smell, and it's not clean."

Now he understands what the real reason for the delay. He takes a breath first, then says, "Mommy-slut, for the record, you smell divine. I claimed all of you and today, I want to taste the sweet nectar that is flowing out of your cunt and lick between these cheeks. I don't care if it's unclean. Have I ever stopped you from going down on me by saying it's unclean?"

She is thinking to herself: he's got me there. He has never stopped me from going down and pleasing him. The inner slut didn't care; all it wanted was to play with his rod to milk his delicious cream out of him and into her tummy. He's waiting for a reply. I should tell him something. Don't want to keep Sir waiting. So she says, "You're right, Sir. You never stopped me. It's just that I am a little nervous; I have never been licked down there before."

He is dumbfounded; never been licked down there before, really? He thinks to himself that he has to ask or should we say clarify first. "So Dad has never gone down on you before?" he asks.

She reluctantly tells him, "Never, Sir."

With a little smirk, he then asks, "Has he ever fucked you in your ass?"

Again she feels reluctantly to share but complies by saying, "Never, Sir."

"It's sad to hear, Mommy-slut. I guess we can add this to the list of firsts for you from now on. Tonight, I will go down on you and lick between your legs. To put your mind at ease, this is a first for me as well. I have never done this with anyone. I have read, watched porn and learned what to do. You're a pro when you go down on me and it's my time that I reciprocate with you. I want to taste and excite every part of you down here. So lean down into the bed and enjoy the experience."

He then says, "As for doing anal, I will save that for another special night. Remember, I claimed all of you. So that means I want to explore and do EVERYTHING with you, Mommy-slut. Are you ready for a mind fuck?" he says with confidence.

Well fuck, what a speech. Just hearing it broken down makes me feel a little honored. He wants to explore every part of my body and be the dominate I asked for. Damn, how can I say no to that? Guess I should just hunker down and hope for the best. I wanted this, remember? Time to put doubts away and explore, like he says. She grips the comforter tightly and says, "Yes, Sir; I am ready."

He leans forward in his chair and licks the wetness around her lips. There is a lot, but does his best to lick all of it up. She tastes so good. He is kicking himself that he waited this long to go down on her. He has tried in the past but she kept sidetracking him; not tonight. I will lick every inch of her and hope I can get her to cum for me.

He continues his ministrations by licking the outer lips up and down; placing kisses too. He loves Mommy-slut's pussy cause it takes care of his needs too. Once he is done with licking and placing kisses on her outer lips, then it's time to circle around the hood. Rubbing the hood a few times, gets the clit excited a bit and warmed up. He then grabs her ass cheeks and spreads her open. He then eats her out by flicking his tongue around the entrance of her cunt. The onslaught begins, battering her inner lips with a flick of his tongue.

She was shocked that his tongue on her outer lips felt so good. It was delicate, and the kisses were a sweet touch. However, when he circled her around the hood of her clit, she almost lost it. Fuck, it was so arousing. I am keeping an open mind, but if this continues, and I hope it does, I might cum, hard. Her inner self is falling hard to this man; he pushes against my limits but each time has shown me his reasoning and love. OMG, he is licking and flicking his tongue around my inner lips.

He keeps bombarding her inner lips/channel with flicks of his tongue. Licking and sucking her hole. He hears a moan escape her lips, and it's time to push her harder. He inserts his index finger into her channel and thrusts it in and out. Then he pulls back and licks her outer lips again and works toward her hooded clit. It doesn't take much to excite the clit, but wants to keep the excitement growing. With a couple more flicks or rubs around the hood, she pulls or suck on his finger more; pulling him deeper inside.

She is getting restless; the ministrations on her inner lips were extraordinary but when he added his finger to the mix, well, it started a whole new ballgame. Who knew a slight little finger would get her going and to top it off with a couple flicks/rubs around her clit; gets me moaning. Wonder what else he has up his sleeve.

Sam hears more moaning coming from her lips and it's a good feeling that he is indeed getting her close to an orgasm. He then ups the ante by inserting another finger into her hole and moves it even deeper. He continues to change it up the hood of her clit with flicks, rubs, and moving it every which way. Once he is satisfied, then it's off to just licking around the clit in random patterns, which keeps her guessing when she will feel her clit stimulated.

Her inner self is screaming; the onslaught on her clit and adding another finger to the mix. Shit was definitely getting her excited and letting out more moans. If this keeps up, fuck, I will cum. This Sir is clever. I know he has something else up his sleeve. It will push me to the edge, I know it.

More moans and more nectar is coming out of her hole. Time to lick it up and continue to assault her outer/inner lips for a bit and then head back to the hood. He continues his ministrations on the hood but feels it's time to curl the fingers and find that spot. Once he does that, he feels a shudder that goes through her. Guess I found her G-spot. Time to get her to cum.

Well, I was right. He found something else up his sleeve and got me more riled up. Instead of just pumping his fingers into me, he curled them and rubbed against the lining that was very stimulating. Guess he found my G-spot and I am about to cum way harder.

He continues to switch it up with his fingers, but most of the time is rubbing against her G-spot. Not only that, but now he a flicking harder against her sensitive orb of pleasure. The moaning increases and the shudders through her core too. It's just a matter of time before she cums. He is thinking, cum for me, baby. I know that is what you want most. Do it for me. Make me proud. And behold, she screams, 'Holy Fuck', and shudders hard. She squeezes my fingers hard and shoots her release onto my fingers. I pull them out and wow, she tastes even better.

Shock is written all over her face, plus sweat, too. His ministrations got me there, and I came so fucking hard. It felt odd at first, but he persevered and kept at it; the experience was remarkable. She feels embarrassed a bit but hopes that Sir will keep pushing to do this for her. Perhaps sometime, we can try 69 position and both of us can have fun.

She looks spent a little from his ministrations, but it's time to fuck this slut the right way. He pushes his chair back with his thighs; starts taking off his shirt and flings it to the floor. Then slides off his shorts with his boxers and kicks them aside. Standing there with a pulsating cock that needs attending. He grabs a hold of it and starts stroking it, but then slides it along her wet pussy lips and coats it with her wetness. It gets his cock ready to slide into her for sure, but it wakes her up and lets her know he isn't finished with her just yet.

She thought his teasing was over. He got me to cum hard with his lips and fingers. But it looks like he has other ideas. She was spent from his ministrations but feeling his heated and rock hard cock slide along her outer lips has created a spark within. She looks back and sees his cock pulsating with excitement and a shiver goes through her. How deep will he get into me and how many more times will I cum tonight? Her inner self is screaming, 'Fuck Yeah! Take me. Take me hard, Sir'. She rises from laying on the bed to all fours. She is ready.

Sam sees her rise off the bed and into position. It's time to rock her world again and take it up another notch for her. He continues to stroke his cock, spreading her lubricant all over it. And aligns himself at her entrance and in one go, he slides his thick cock straight into her. He thinks to himself, 'God, it's so good to be back into her. Her tightness amazes me; how it wraps around him. And another thought pops in: 'She is all MINE for the taking'.

He lets his cock sit inside of her for a bit. Letting her get used to him once more and to give him some time to himself. I just want to enjoy this feeling. I wish I could stay in her like this forever, but I can't; got to fuck this slut and to cum hard to claim her once more. Then he grabs her waist; feeling the supple softness and meaty parts of her ass. With no thought, he slides out but rams it back in, balls deep, as they say. Pushing against her to drive it deeper and to shake those big ass titties. He starts off slowly but increases his pace. Sooner than later, she clamps down and has another orgasm.

It doesn't get old. Love it when he just rams his cock in with one go. It's like he owns this pussy or something. Well, he isn't wrong; he hasn't tired of this desirable body yet. Taking me during the afternoons and at nights. I claim him in the mornings as she bites her bottom lip. Gosh, she loves his cock and how he dominates her with it. Love it when he takes his time and shoves it into me and sets his own pace. Can't wait till he turns cause then we both can rock each other world. Let out the beast and just devour all of him. Fuck, just thinking about it is making me wetter. Ooh, he is setting the pace and increasing it. Ah fuck, I am cumming; damn, so quick too. Can't get enough of his cock. Fuck, I think I am losing myself every time it happens. Give me more, Sir.

The waves of her orgasm fade away and she releases her hold on him; he continues to the same pace. She feels so good around his cock; she isn't loose at all. It's like her pussy was made for just me. Time to change it up. He slaps her right butt cheek hard with his hand and sends a rippling wave through her; don't forget a little sting with it too. Each smack startles her and makes slightly tighter around his cock for a brief couple of seconds. Damn, it feels good.

Oh boy, Sir is definitely making my day. Spanking my ass, then licking my cunt and now fucking me while slapping my ass. Give it to me; I have been a very naughty girl today.

He slaps her other cheek; changing it up. He knows she likes it; she loves the little abuse I throw her way. It's a good experience cause I know I can't hurt her. He continues to push into her, trying to go deeper. Can't get enough of her ass; it feels great hitting it from behind. But I also miss those big titties. Time to lean over and grab/play with them; perhaps even pinch/twist her nipples and see what that will do.

Ah shit, he is driving into me hard; trying to go deeper into my cunt. What's this? Now he is playing with my big tit too; Mmm, it feels so good. She likes it so much. Own this slut; yeah baby, work your magic. What the ffffuck, not the nipple. They are soooo sensitive. Mmm, feels even better. No, no, don't do it... Fuckkkkk. I am cumming, againn. Shit, shit, fuck, that was so fucking powerful. She is literally shaking from that one.

She arches her back, and his cock is hitting her at a different angle; rubbing against her G-spot sending her to Cloud 9 in a Saturn V Rocket. The vibrations of her massive orgasm rocks through her as well as through him. He hears her scream "Fuckkkkk" then drops on all fours and he braces himself through her massive orgasm. Once the aftershocks wear off, he continues to pound into her.

He continues to either slap her ass or lean over and grab both titties; always changing it up. Just laying on top of her back, cupping a feel/squeeze of her big breasts and humping her is fucking wonderful, but it's time for the finish. He leans back into position, and hammers into for a few more strokes. He then reaches out for her hair with his right hand and grabs it; gives a good yank. Pulling her head back and fucking her hard while he does it. Letting her know who is the boss.

Wow, three orgasms thus far, and he continues to hammer into me. Fuck, the guy is a fucking beast, but gosh, I am not complaining. He is so remarkable and I so, so love him for that. What's next? she is thinking. Hmm, he is slapping my ass again, and now laying on my back to cup a feel while humping me; a new one, I like it. Just love the feel of all of him; whether if he is in my mouth, cunt or has his hands on my big tits or having him lay on you; fuck, I love his heat over me.

It feels so good either way. What's this? He is grabbing my hair and yanking back. Definitely a unique feeling all together. It's painful, and the pulling is making me to change angles. It's rubbing against that sensitive spot again. Pain vs pleasure; the thrust of his cock is slightly different. I think his cock is getting thicker, and he is going deeper, too. He is close to finishing. That's right, Sir, cum into your slut. Claim me once more.

He continues to pull on her hair and she gets the idea; he wants her up. She is slightly bent over, but he reaches around and grabs her neck with his left hand to pull her the rest of the way up. It takes her aback and the fangs immediately slide down. He reaches around with his other hand and grabs her right tit; squeezes it. She is feeling both pain & pleasure. He is continuing to hump deep into her. But with a shagged breath, he whispers to her, "I wish I was turned right now; so this bite would sink into your shoulder. Which would mark your flesh, as MINE, but I have to settle for this instead."

He leans forward and bites her upper shoulder. It doesn't penetrate her skin, but she feels the pressure of it. He holds on for dear life until he explodes into her; shooting his load deep into her cunt; claiming her once more. Once he stops firing volleys of his cum into her sheath, he lets go of her. He pulls back and can see the tiny marks he made from his bite, but in seconds they are washed away. He then loses his stability and falls forward.

This kid, my son and Sir; fuck. Makes me cum so much and says the darndest things. Definitely a match made in heaven, but probably hell. That whisper with that bite was very poetic and when he shot into me, that rocked me into another orgasm this evening. That's four tonight; but I am not counting. I am truly falling for this guy; I just want to keep pleasing him with all his needs. I love you, Sir. These last few years have been the best. I hope it continues & I hope you still want me in the next few years after you turned.

Oh shit, he is falling; got to love this guy. He gives everything into his finishes. She slows both of their descent and then falls directly onto the bed. She then pushes him off her back and rolls onto his back next to her. He is definitely spent, but is wide awake.

She crawls over to him and looks directly into his eyes. She rubs his right jaw with her left thumb and silence for a few seconds. They both take each other in. She is breathtaking, and he is handsome and adorable. She breaks down and says, "So many thoughts are running through my head, but only one that matters most. I love you, Sir with all my heart." And with that, she leans forward and kisses his lips. It's not a deep kiss, but a meaningful one.

He is taken aback by her words and the kiss given. It means a lot to him; these past few years' worth have been exceptional. Definitely a gift and hope it never ends. She is his world and wants to keep pleasing her. When the kiss is broken, they both keep staring at each other. He slides up to the headboard and rests his head on some pillows. She follows suit and props her head on a pillow too. He smiles at her and grabs the other pillow for her head. She lays her head on it, but he has other ideas. He turns her on her other side, away from him. She is sad at the loss of looking at him, but it doesn't last long. He moves in and spoons with her. He hugs her close and caresses her softness