The Job Offer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's engrossed with the mark. Instinctively, her finger reaches out to touch the mark and, shockingly enough, it's not raised like a tattoo would be. Her eyes stare at the crescent moon with a star next to it and she wonders. She then asks, "Did it hurt? When you received his mark? Just curious, that's all." Smiling.

Smiling at her sister-slut, she says, "Pain is relative; did it hurt, yes but after the initial bite, no it didn't hurt after. I am still shocked that it hasn't gone away, but glad to be marked as his property."

Heather is happy for her sister-slut but it unsettles her a bit too. She wants to bear his mark as well, but fears that his bite would change her in more ways than one. Thinking about it, she loves her job working for the Elders, but becoming a werewolf would jeopardize it. She knows they would lose her trust but in the long run knows that her new Master will change everything since he is the Uniter. There is still hope, but she feels like she is letting him down by not accepting his bite or mark. Feeling down, she steps back.

Sasha sees her sister and feels her sadness. She steps forth and places both of her hands on her sister-slut shoulders and leans her head forward. She then says, "Don't do this to yourself, sister. You're already claimed. You are a part of his harem and our family. I know you want to bear his mark, but I know my Master. He has something special for you, I just know it. Stay strong sister; one day soon, you will get marked like me." And with that, she kisses her sister-slut on her forehead and steps back. Seeing her sister-slut standing tall and smiling warms her heart.

Heather smiles at her sister-slut cause her words had a powerful impact on her and could get out of her own head. She knows that her boyfriend/alpha has something planned for her, but unconsciously she wants to bear his mark. She wants to be claimed and protected. It's something that she's been looking for a long time now and she's lucky to have found just not one but a couple that wants her. Smiling at her sister, she then says, "Since receiving his mark, I see that you're still wearing your day collar. Will you still wear it or will eventually take it off?"

Instinctively, Sasha's hand goes to her throat and feels the collar. She never thought about it until her sister-slut said something. Looking down for a moment, she thinks about what to say, but then she remembers her promise and then says, "Honestly, I didn't think anything about it until you said something. Technically, the collar and being marked are like each other. However, when Master gave this to me, I promised to wear it because it meant I was his and we're in a dynamic with one another. Being marked, however, signifies that I am his and part of his harem, but I don't think it means that I am his slut or submissive. The collar does that. For right now, I will wear both proudly because I want both and until Master says otherwise." And with that, Sasha slides up her bra strap back on her shoulders.

Heather just nods her head; it makes sense. She just stands there watching her sister-slut take off her jacket and hang it in the closet next to the front door.

Sasha walks back to her sister-slut and reaches out with her left hand. Slowly, she feels her sister intertwining her fingers with hers. Smiling, she then says, "Remember, you're claimed and you're part of this house and us. You don't have to impress us because we know what you bring to our family and the pack. Just be yourself, Heather. It will be easier for you. We both want to learn everything about you and want you to explore this relationship." As she pulls on her intertwined hand and pulling Heather closer to her. She then whispers in her ear and says, "We want you, baby. More ways than one. Believe me." And with that, she leans in and kisses her cheek.

Heather is all smiles and relaxes. She wonders if what Sasha says it's true. Was she trying really hard to please the both of them? All her life, she has been striving to achieve her goals with school, work, but her love life took a toll. Working odd hours took tolls on her love life and had a hard time giving her partners the time they needed. She loved her job but didn't have the time to give her relationships what was needed. Yeah, she had lots of hook-ups and/or FWB (Friends with Benefits), but not a relationship. Things changed 6 months ago when she came to get a blood sample from Samuel Harrington, III. She thought he would be stuck up, & privileged. Because he comes from an elite vampire family, but their meeting was the exact opposite of what she thought. She found him handsome, charming and down to earth. Heather didn't know about Sam's relationship with his mom. She made inquiries about the Harrington's and it pict her interest. She hoped Sam would reach out to her after his findings, but it never happened. Things took another turn when Sasha reached out to her to find answers. That's when she took a chance and so far it's paying off dearly. After all said and done, she knows what's more important and that's being by his side cause she falling for him since that first meeting. She's afraid to say it, but she thinks she is falling in love with the both of them. Yeah, it's really too early, but this feeling won't go away. She wonders if they feel it, too.

Sasha leans back and sees that her sister-slut is in her head again. She gives her girlfriend a gentle squeeze through their intertwined fingers and pulls Heather out of her thoughts. She then says, "I think we're keeping Master waiting long enough. We should join him and I should help him prepare breakfast for the both of you. Now let's run along and see if what Master has prepared. Shall we?"

Heather just smiles and nods her head. They walk across the foyer hand-in-hand to the kitchen. They both see Sam at work with several pans as he multi-tasks in making breakfast.

Sam sense them drawing near and says, "It's about time you both showed up. Thought that two of you would talk forever in the foyer. As you can see, I am cooking up some scrambled eggs, sausage links, and bacon. Hope that pleases you, Heather. Oh, I need some sugar from the both of you." Both ladies look at each other confused until Sam leans forward and kisses Heather on the lips and, with a flutter with his eyes, looks upon her. He then moves to his partner and does the same thing. Both are left giddy.

Sasha breaks away from Heather and says, "Heather, why don't you sit down at the breakfast nook while I help Master with cooking breakfast?" As she watches her sister-slut move to her chair once again, she turns towards her Master and asks, "Do you need any help? It looks like you have everything under control here."

Sam looks over and sees her attire but says, "You can help me move the bacon and rotate the sausages so that I don't burn them. But on a distinct note, I listened to your conversation, and you did a marvellous job with our new girlfriend. I am impressed." He leans over once more and gives her a kiss on the lips.

Sasha swoons at his compliment and kiss, but pats his chest. She then says, "I appreciate your compliment, Master, but we have an audience now. Let's try to be civil."

Sam, shocked by her answer and moves back to turn off the burners. He then turns his slut around and looks over her shoulder at his new girlfriend. He reaches in front of her and grabs hold of the zipper of her bra and pulls it down.

Sasha sees what he's doing but says in a whisper, "What are you doing, Master?"

Sam just grins and returns the whisper and says, "What you want most, baby? Don't fight it. I know you want this, to have us both." As he pulls down the zipper of her bra. Her cleavage expands and soon the bra flies open to reveal her 36 DDD breasts to Heather. He then looks over at Heather and says, "I have something that you can nibble on until breakfast is served. Are you interested?"

Heather just smiles at Sam and says, "Yes, that looks scrumptious. I would love nipple on that until breakfast is ready. Thanks for the appetizer." As she pulls back her chair and walks towards Sasha. She reaches out to grab a globe and brings it up to her lips. Slowly, she flicks out her tongue to her sister-slut's left nipple. Teasing it before her lips descend to take it in to suck on it.

Unbeknownst to Sasha, she arches her back to give Heather more purchase of her breast and is lost in the sensation of having her nipple teased and sucked upon by her sister-slut in front of her Master. On the flip-side, she can feel his powerful arms holding her and can feel his growing cock pressing up against her ass. Her mind is screaming 'FUCK' and doesn't know what to do, but just feels both of them ravaging her body.

It's Sam that helps Sasha with her own thoughts. Pressing his cock harder against her, he then says, "Remember, you wanted this, slut. Don't fight it; give into your carnal desires. After breakfast, both myself and our new girlfriend will devour your hot vampiric body because you are ours now. Remember, I love you, slut." And with that, he nibbles on her right earlobe, then bits down with his incisor before pulling from her ear. Then turns around to continue to finish cooking breakfast while his partner loses herself at the moment.

Instantly, Sasha shudders and cums hard and all she can think about is 'Fuck'. I just cummed from feeling Master's cock pressing up against me, whispering in my ear and biting my earlobe. Then it dawns on her it was much more than that because her sister-slut was also licking and sucking on her left nipple. Damn, I am getting bombarded by these two mortals, but one orgasm isn't enough. I want more!

Sasha's left soaked and is missing her Master's thick cock pressing up against her. Fuck, he is so right about me. She thinks to herself, 'I was fighting to stay in control and have missed my sister-slut for so long. I want her badly and I also want Master. Can I have both of them at the same time?' She can't think, but the only thing she can do is feel.

Sam walks around the ladies and starts putting the food down on the breakfast nook in a buffet fashion. Once completed, he grabs a plate and loads up. As he is doing it, he then says, "Breakfast is ready! Help yourself or just continue to nibble on that tasty morsel; up to you." As he smiles.

Heather's lost on her sister-slut's breasts. They are so big and soft but quite tasty; all it does is fuel her own desires, which is making her hot and bothered to where her moist lips are now saturated. Take a breath. She detaches from Sasha's breast and licks her lips. It brings her back to reality and says, "I should eat something; I have a feeling that later on that I will burn off a lot of calories." And with that, she turns around to grab a plate and start putting some food on it. Then she walks around and sits next to Sam to pick her breakfast and stare at the sexy artwork that's still standing in the middle of the kitchen.

Sasha's left standing in the middle of the kitchen with her breasts exposed and ever growing wet spot between her thighs. She is still reeling from the recent orgasm and hasn't come back to her senses. Still dealing with the sudden orgasm and what it means. She is noticing that since her Master became a werewolf and an Alpha, that she has become very sensitive lately and was wondering why that is. Perhaps, in time, she will understand why she can cum with no vaginal stimulation required. Luckily, hearing her Master, helps pull her out of her own mind and back to the real world.

Both Sam and Heather are enjoying the eye candy that's still standing in the middle of the kitchen while they eat their breakfast. Both are famished, but looking at the topless woman is giving them other ideas than their stomachs. To help deal with this situation, Sam then says, "Sasha, come here."

Sasha wakes up and hears her name being called by her Master. She walks around the breakfast nook and says, "Yes, Master?"

Sam looks at his partner and asks, "Are you feeling okay?" With some concern in his voice.

Sasha looks down but says, "Yes, Master. Just dealing with some stuff in my head; that's all. Sorry for being out of it."

Sam just shakes his head and turns on his stool to look at his partner. He then says, "Don't be, baby. It happens some time; think nothing of it. Are you still floating from your first orgasm of the day?"

Heather just looks over at the two of them and didn't even notice that her girlfriend cummed from that little display of playing. Eyes wide open, she realizes that her sister-slut is becoming sensitive, and it's an enormous shock, but so hot.

Sasha looks at her Master with pleading eyes and says in a whisper, "Master, you're embarrassing me."

Sam just shakes his head and says, "Come here and sit down on my lap." Once she does that, he continues, "Don't be embarrassed. It's natural. You like both of us and we're just bombarding you with so much stimuli that you came suddenly. Remember, trials and errors; it's going to be a learning experience for all of us. On the flip-side, I bet it felt outstanding; am I right?"

Head still down but with a slight smile on her face, Sasha says, "It was, but I am still embarrassed."

Sam then turns to Heather and says, "What are your thoughts, Heather, on what just happened with Sasha?"

Heather looks at the both of them but then looks at her sister-slut and reaches out with her left hand to touch her arm and says, "It's shocking, but this happens from time to time. Sam is right, it's remarkable and you shouldn't feel embarrassed. We both care about you, sister. If anything, I am kind of jealous in a way; I hope you will return the favor." She grins at her girlfriend.

Sam then reaches out with his left finger to turn Sasha's head to face his and says, "You have nothing to worry about. We both care about you, and we're both smitten. Now can you, ah, cover yourself up a bit? Yeah, your... bra. We can't concentrate on our breakfast cause our minds and libido is taking in your sexy body." Once she zipped herself back up and put the girls behind the bra, he continues, "Thanks. This will help speed breakfast along. In the meantime, I think we need to do things together to get rid of these butterflies that you're feeling."

Sam then turns to Heather and says, "Tonight, we're all going grocery shopping. Sasha and myself made a list; if you have any ideas on what you want, give them to Sasha or speak up at the store. I would love to continue to order out, but it's burning our reserves. So home-style cooking will help with that. We're not doing any jobs this week; this week is to get you settled and to explore/learn about each other in this triad. With that said, next week, will start doing jobs. Questions?"

Heather looks over at Sam and says, "I will chat with my sister and get back to you. As for eating out, it's only the two of us, Sam. I will help. Remember, you're getting all of me. Plus, I am living here with the both of you and should help with the finances. Now, my job pays me very well even going part time. My condo is close to being paid off. However, most of my time will be here with you. Once we do jobs that aren't vampire related will help offset my expenses and I can start saving money again. But for right now, I want to help. And if you don't, then you might lose me and will make me feel sad. I don't think you what that. Do we?"

Sam raises both hands up and gives in, but says, "You win; I don't want you to feel sad in no shape or form. After breakfast, we'll get you squared away regarding your suitcases. After that, I need to take a shower before going to bed. Sasha is here to help you move in while I sleep. Remember, if you have questions, just ask. We're both here to help with the transition. Now I need from you is... your lips."

Heather's shocked by that but then leans forward to present her lips. Her eyes see Sam leaning down to meet her, but stops and then chats with Sasha.

Sam then turns to Sasha and says, "Sasha, I need your lips as well. Lean forward."

Sasha follows her Master's orders with no complaints but wonders what is on his mind.

Sam reaches out to grab both ladies back their heads to bring them together. With his control, he leans them both into a three-way kiss between the two ladies. Both girls are shocked but liked it and it has some meaning for them. Sam then breaks off the kiss but then says a few words while they are close together like this and says, "Today we start this relationship because all parties want to explore it. This relationship also sparks my harem since becoming an Alpha. Both of you ladies bring forth your love, devotion and your own set of skills to help me unite the factions, and to become stronger, & a force to be reckoned with. In return, I give you my love, devotion, and protection from this day forward. Both of you are my world and I will cherish you to no ends. They're will be more sisters within the harem but until that happens, you are my top two. I hope you both know how special you are to me." And with that, he turns to Sasha and kisses her lips, then turns to Heather to kiss hers. He then pulls back to see their expressions and both are quite, moved.

Sam smiles inwardly but turns toward his plate and picks it up. He turns to the Heather and asks, "Are you finished with your breakfast? And if so, can I have it cause I am going to clean up before we give you a tour of the house."

Heather still moved just nods her head and says, "I am done. Thanks for breakfast and what you said; it means a lot and I am glad I am a part of it." She blushes a bit as she continues to remember his words: 'Love, devotion, and protection. Does he really love me?

Sam grabs her plate and starts cleaning up the kitchen. He puts the remaining food into separate containers to be eaten later if someone is hungry. Then, grabbing the plates, he rinses them and sets them inside the dishwasher and so on. As for the skillets, he washes them separately. Once all done, he is wiping down the counters and placing the dishrag into the sink.. Turning around; he finds both girls still sitting in behind the breakfast nook, lost in thought but still staring at him. All Sam can do is smile at his girlfriends. Looking at them, he says, "Shall we, ladies?"

When Sam spoke, it pulled both girls out of their thoughts. Simultaneously, they both get out of their chairs and walk around the breakfast nook to join him. They follow him to the foyer but stop suddenly when he turns around to address them.

Sam turns around and says, "Most of the home you have seen already, but was wondering where you want to set up your equipment? As for your shoes and clothes, you will join Sasha in her room. She has made so space for you; once the tour is over, I will bring up your things to her room so you can settle in."

Heather then says, "Well, I need a room that has no access to sunlight and can't have carpeting."

Sam then says, "We have what you need. The best room for your needs will be the Study. It's not too big, but it will suit your needs. Just let Sasha know what you need and we'll order for you. If you follow me, you can see if you like it." And with that, he picks up the big black duffle bag and heads to the Study.

The Study has hardwood floors and a desk to the far wall. It's enclosed with no windows. Walking to the middle of the room, he drops the bag and then turns to his girlfriend and asks, "Will this do?"

She looks at the space and is shocked. There's plenty of space to work; she imagines the desks along the walls holding her lab equipment; she looks at the bookshelves lining the walls and smiles that they can store there all her books and reference materials. Heather then turns to Sam and says, "This will do, nicely. Where are you going to store the weapons?"

123456...8